Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 雨║ 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʀᴀɪɴ
☔ || Amegakure Education Center [ Academy ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:40 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Well, well, well, it appeared as if her entrance had not gone unnoticed. The more economically gifted of the two boys would approach her as she looked down at him. He was a bit more modern for her tastes, that kind of bad boy that was no doubt causing the girls in his class to swoon, but she did ultimately wonder if Satoshi had been the same way back in his day. She smiled as he approached and went silent, casually looking at him with the attention of a superior eagerly awaiting their report. "The pleasure is all mine, child. I'll hope you'll make this an exciting graduation battle~" she said, feeling ever so high and might as he'd kiss her knuckles. Flattery was only the highest form of social nepotism! He'd praise Satoshi and her but be cut off by the KASA agent in charge of the fight. "Your fate awaits, seek it out." Soyeon chuckled, ruffling his hair a little as he walked away. A little while after she'd settle in to get her mind off of things, a familiar voice would make himself known. "Ah, there you are, my Green Knight." She perked up visibly, stepping under his umbrella while looking towards the other KASA members by her side. "You're dismissed. I'll have more than enough eyes on me here." After some back and forth, the two of them would be alone in the booth now, while the Minister of Propaganda now beside Mano while her eyes were stuck to the fight between the two boys. While she watched ever vigilantly, she'd speak to Mano and even come to rest her eyes to his every now and again. "Oh, just work is all." The woman began, leaning back a little as she thought back to the pile of work that would be awaiting her when she did eventually return to her office. "I just needed to clear my head from my work is all. Ever since the Summit, Satoshi's had KASA agents following me. What about you? It feels like a year since we last spoke to one another. How are you doing, Mano?" she asked

The fight, though just starting, was going on fairly well. The long haired boy, Ryuken, was utilizing the water around the arena to combat the other boy, who appeared to be far more physical based than him. She tapped her chin in thought at his question. "Well, it appears the Earth Sector boy has the pressure for now, though the Cistern Sector boy seems to have a trick up his sleeve. Unfortunately, I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to taijutsu, unless Son Goku's helping me. But I'd rather not turn the academy into our next biggest crater." A pleased giggle came from her as they watched together, maybe leaning a bit towards him.

×TITLE: Amegakure Minister of Propaganda】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 4,400 || 4,400】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Techniques Used:

gucci-shinigami

Bount Aaron

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:45 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Kiyoshi Takenaka | Rank E | Amegakure | Academy Student | Earth Sector

▱▰▱As Kiyoshi ran toward Ryuken, he growled and averted his gaze as bright light assaulted his retinas. As he got closer, he watched as four gallons of water were poured out in front of him. He laughed audibly as he watched this "flooding" display with only four gallons of water. "Am I supposed to be impressed?! Just because you Cistern trash know how to play in sewage doesn't mean anything!" Kiyoshi also had access to suiton and would use it as well. He jumped over ten feet while creating a shockwave of water. Kiyoshi then swung his katana down over Ryuken's neck as he descended back to the ground. "You're as weak as that dead brother of yours!" He shouted as he swung the blade down with all of his might in an attempt to decapitate Ryuken.

Techniques Used:

Rising Tide | Rank E | Complex | Stat boosted to D Rank
The user leaps ten feet into the air, creating a shock wave around their position that stumbles their enemies but does not throw them away. Using this disorientation, the user descends upon the target and cuts them top to bottom, immediately moving five feet per rank of the technique away instantly after the action in order to keep themselves from being surrounded.Those with the water element are able to create a wave of water upon leaping in addition to the concussive blast.

Bount Aaron

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Choom Ron-Ron

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:40 pm
User Image
Ryuken Hoshigaki
"I don't know if you are watching Amekage-sama. I don't know who invented this system... I don't care. But, if you think where I was born or come from has any influence on what my potential is - you're mistaken. We'll let this fight prove that today. I'm going to conquer Earth and reach for the Heavens." Ryuken remained calm as he watched Kiyoshi use a Suiton Jutsu to increase the power behind his katana strike. Before the shockwave struck him, forming two handseals, he would swiftly use Water Blade Jutsu to make a katana of his own. Then with speed and caution, Ryuken would use the Flame Wheel to just barely avoid the vertical slice from Rising Tide through pivotting to the right side, before thrusting the Water Blade for Kiyoshi's chest as a thrusted single movement. At the same time, Ryuken made sure to stomp his feet as he grounded himself, hoping some water would drench Kiyoshi in the process.

Ryuken believed due to gravity and the momentum of falling down, it would be very difficult for Kiyoshi to avoid this strike. At this close range, it would be incredibly hard to see Ryuken with his continued release of the Flickering Light Jutsu from earlier. This was his chance to make a counterattack once Kiyoshi responded to the thrust. "Having a hard time looking where your opponent is? It's ironic, that you Earth Scum only see what you conveniently want to, unable to see the truth that you are no different to the Skye as you perceive Cistern to Earth... I only feel pity for you. And a pitiful death is all I can grant you." Ryuken would now put everything into his blade, knowing his chakra was draining. He had to kill Kiyoshi soon, or lose everything.

Bingo Book Data:
Active XP: 0
Passive XP: 0
Body Rank: E
Title: Academy Student
Ninja Classes: Ninjutsu-Bukijutsu
Kekkai Genkai: Hoshigaki
Elements: Water Style - Suiton + Lightning Style - Raiton

Chakra Reserve: 65 - 10 - 5 = 50
Stamina Reserve: 75 - 5 = 70
Status Effects: N/A

• Strength ► 0
• Speed ► 2
• Agility ► 2
• Endurance ► 0

Ryo: 両0
Inventory:
↳N/A

Techniques and Activations:
↳ ▰ Water Sword [ Mizu no Yaiba ] | Rank D
↳ ▰ Flame Wheel [ Honō no Wa ]| Rank D | Complex
↳ ▰ Flickering Light [ Touei no Jutsu ] | Rank E (No cost | 2 posts of 3 continuation)

Profile Link: [x]
Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:15 am
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Kiyoshi Takenaka | Rank E | Amegakure | Academy Student | Earth Sector

▱▰▱Kiyoshi observed that Ryuken was big on monologues. It was all so absurd. Of course where you were born dictates your skills and abilities! As a child of the Earth Sector, obviously, Kiyoshi was superior to someone from the gutter like Ryuken. When Kiyoshi was in the air, Ryuken managed to counter the shockwaves of water. "Tsk." He sighed as Ryuken continued to glow and jumped into the air. He looked away again and felt himself being mildly blinded. He raised his sword up and flowed chakra into it to protect himself. However, in his blindness, he was unable to block effectively. The water sword from Ryuken pierced into his chest. Blood shot through his throat and spilled out of his mouth as he let out a pained gasp. "AGH!" Kiyoshi shouted as he was pushed to the ground with the water sword impaling his chest. He and Ryuken fell together into the watery depths below.

▱▰▱When the KASA agent saw a clearly lethal blow being dealt to Kiyoshi, he shouted. "Ryuken Hoshigaki is victorious!" Once the proclamation was made, a second KASA agent went to retrieve a scroll containing a certificate. He wrote Ryuken's name in the blank space and would present it to him when the graduated student was ready.

Techniques Used:

Bount Aaron

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Choom Ron-Ron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:30 am
User Image
Ryuken Hoshigaki
It all happened so fast, and even having prepared himself for it, the shock of killing someone was one that any normal person would have to deal with. Standing up and releasing the Water Blade katana, the water splashing over Kiyoshi's already damp covered in blood body. Ryuken also released his Flickering Light as well. Standing over the body, he stared at it for some time, realizing that there was a KASA agent holding a certificate with his name. Uncertain that it was real, Ryuken would push Kiyoshi's body with his foot, prodding at it momentarily.

The man was really dead. Everything about Kiyoshi, Ryuken had hated, and yet, in his death, there was nothing left to hate. There was a certain realization that they were the same despite being so different, the same humans that were vulnerable to death. Only in this exchange, Ryuken, had been the one to triumph. "May you find rest, brother. We did it..." Moving from the corpse, he held out his hand, an exhausted frown furled on his face. Ryuken knew he should be feeling proud, but all he could feel was relief that it was over. Feeling brave, Ryuken decided to just address the elephant in the room, and he bellowed, "So, where do I go to get my umbrella?!"

Bingo Book Data:

Chakra Reserve: 50
Stamina Reserve: 70

• Strength ► 0
• Speed ► 2
• Agility ► 2
• Endurance ► 0

Inventory:
↳N/A

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:10 pm
▱▰▱The lead KASA agent who was overseeing the graduation battle stepped up to Ryuken. He presented him with a graduation certificate and an Amegakure forehead protector with the symbol of four vertical lines. "Take these." He ordered as his goggles glowed bright purple. When Ryuken asked where he would get an umbrella, the agent stared emotionlessly from behind his mask. "You wish to join the Keepers of Amity, Security, and Allegiance?" He asked, his voice distorted by his rebreather. "It is not for the weak. Even students who survive graduation must undergo rigorous training and selection. You could die along the way." The agent spoke clearly and soberly. "Yet with great risk comes great reward. If you become a KASA agent then your cistern status is removed. You'll become one of the Amekage's most elite shinobi." The umbrella warrior signaled for another agent to go to the Dour Manor to inform the Amekage's shadow clone of a new genin. "At which point you'll be trained as an umbrella warrior. Like the rest of us. Understood?" He asked for affirmation of clarity. He then stepped away for a moment to loom over Kiyoshi's corpse. He formed a tiger handseal as the body completely disappeared with a cloud of smoke. The courtyard was also cleared of excess water, blood, and other filth. "Also, your brother did nothing. He is dead. Remember that. He was weak but you are strong. Your actions today will bring honor to your lowly family. It is through Lord Satoshi's regime that you're even able to taste glory. Never forget that, either." The agent referenced the words that Ryuken spoke after defeating Kiyoshi. He spoke sternly to him, reminding Ryuken of his place beneath Satoshi but also above his brother's grave. "Lord Amekage has been notified of your genin status. Your record will be updated accordingly. When he deems fit, you may soon be summoned to the Dour Manor for mission instructions. Follow me for now." The spy saluted to another KASA agent who gave him the signal that the message was delivered. He walked toward Soyeon and Mano.

▱▰▱When he approached Soyeon and Mano on the sidelines with Ryuken, he took a knee. "Lady Soyeon. Captain Mano. I'm honored to kneel before you." The obsequious agent would then stand up to present Ryuken. "Captain, this genin expressed interest in KASA. I thought you might communicate the agency's values to him better than myself." The KASA agent presented Ryuken. He saw some promise in the Hoshigaki given how quickly he was able to kill an opponent with far more training and resources than him.

Bount Aaron

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Choom Ron-Ron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:23 pm
User Image
Ryuken Hoshigaki
Ryuken would hold the certificate in his hands for a solid minute, before taking the forehead protector and tieing it to his head. The KASA agent's words stung as he seemed to both insult Ryuken's dead sibling as well as prop up Ryuken simultaneously. Gritting his teeth, Ryuken would stay his mouth knowing that nothing good would come of spitting out his emotions right now. "So to Dour Manor later once I get enough information." Following the agent, he would see him kneel before Soyeon as if she was a figure of great importance. While he momentarily hesitated, the boy would follow the KASA agent's lead, taking a knee as well. He realized he too would have to speak to her, and closed his eyes to think of what to say. "Thank you for attending my graduation test today, Lady Soyeon. I am unworthy of your gaze. I hope that I displayed my determination and value to Amegakure today."

As he was presented by the KASA agent, Ryuken would place his head into the ground, his hands pressed to the cold floor, to further bow to Captain Mano. He did not know of proper ettiquette or how to speak to the authority figures present. But, he would do his best to explain his desire to join them. "I do not want to be living like that anymore. I believe that you can overcome the circumstances of your birth and do better than your parents did. For those reasons, as well as my deep respect for the Keepers of Amity, Security, and Allegiance, I would like to join and dedicate my life to the Amekage and Amegakure's peace." He would wait for Captain Mano to allow him to raise up and freely speak, remaining in a bowing state.

Bingo Book Data:

• Strength ► 0
• Speed ► 2
• Agility ► 2
• Endurance ► 0

Inventory:
↳N/A

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:49 pm
User Image
The Tempest
Rank: Minister of Security 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Taijutsu | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Lightning, Wind

User ImageUser Image
Mano’s mouth twitching slightly was the only sign of a smile that the man did in response to Soyeon’s friendly greeting. He nodded quietly as he looked to the yokai host, keeping the fight down below in the corner of his vision. Truth be told, he had been trying to keep his nose to his work. Especially when it came to Soyeon, as to not be distracted. Ever since the invasion into Iwa, Mano had noticed himself starting to become straddled by… unnecessary feelings. He had never said or done anything in contrast to Satoshi before. But his outburst regarding Lady Soyeon’s health was a mark on his otherwise clean record, and something he’d never thought about doing. By keeping himself to his work, he’d hoped to strangle such anomalies within him.

But still, as he stood next to the Jinchuriki, he made no motion to leave her company. She was Satoshi’s lady, and his loyalty to his Kage extended to his lover. The masked man wouldn’t want to hurt her, the same way he wouldn’t want to hurt Satoshi. “With the inclusion of Earth Country into the Rain Empire, and the extension of our illusion grid, I have found myself swamped with paperwork. Between citizenry and monitoring the people, and making sure we are staffed enough at the KASA agency to patrol areas like the Cistern sector, I have had more fair share of busywork.”

Mano was cut off from his explanation as the fighting came to a crescendo. His scowl returned in full force as his attention fully shifted. “The children talk too much in the field of battle.” The former samurai commented. “We are meant to protect the Sky sector applicants, but I have noticed that they are the most worthless of them all. If they spent half as much time talking as they did training, then they might even be stronger than me. The two down there, while they show skill, are no different.” The light grip he had on the umbrella tightened, his gloves creaking enough for Soyeon to notice. “They focus too much on their position in society, instead of the skills that are needed from them. We’ve held enough of these fights, I’ve seen enough Cistern children emerge victorious against ones that are supposedly better than them, even when the odds are stacked against them. Where they start holds no bearing on where they end up, and the sooner they shed that foolish ideology and the sooner they can actually be useful.”

Mano simply watched as Ryuken stabbed Kiyoshi, and the winner was declared. The victor turned to the two Ministers, confessing his desires to be useful to Amegakure. “Pardon me, my Lady.” Mano passed the umbrella to Soyeon, gently transferring it to her hand while keeping her from getting wet, before he turned to the boy. Silently, Mano hopped into the arena, taking steps through the blood dyed water, each step filled with purpose and only stopping once he was close to Ryuken.

The masked man simply waited until the graduate stopped speaking. “You talk too much.” He said after a second. “If your goal is to join KASA, then you need to temper your mind as much as you temper your body. On the field of battle, your opponent does not care about you. Your reasons, where you came from. They are there to kill you, and you should learn to do the same. Prove them wrong through your actions, and nothing more. They will realize their mistake as their life fades from their corpse.”

“KASA agents are tools for Lord Amekage, and an unfocused tool is one meant to become broken. And a broken tool is worthless.” Mano let the rain fall around them, unbothered by the downpour, before he turned away. “Work on this trait of yours, and show me your ruthlessness by quashing it from your being. Then KASA will come to you. You are dismissed.” Mano still saw... something within Ryuken. KASA had received a few applicants over the last few months. Some, like Tanabe, showed reluctance to their duties. But he... didn't show that hesitation. If he fixed the issue of his running mouth, maybe he would be a KASA agent they'd needed.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2765/2765
Stamina: 2990/2990
Sonic Chakra: 900/900
Strength: 9
Speed: 11
Reflex: 9
Endurance: 9

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Bount Aaron

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Choom Ron-Ron

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:29 pm
User Image
Ryuken Hoshigaki
Ryuken was angry. This a*****e was insulting him. Sure, his words held meaning, but beyond the advise that was presented, he did not feel it was remotely fair of the insurmountable event that just took place. No compassion. No consideration. No praise. These were key human traits that helped build and develop children and teenagers in early impressionable periods. Mano was clearly a machine. But, Ryuken would ignore his emotions on the matter, instead leaving and not even entertaining the man with a response. He had work to do in order to grow and become worthy of becoming strong enough to join KASA. Then he'd take Mano's position from him one day. After all, a broken tool is useless and in Ryuken's eyes this man was just a tool that could be broken with a strong enough hammer.

[Exit to Dour Manor]

Bingo Book Data:

• Strength ► 0
• Speed ► 2
• Agility ► 2
• Endurance ► 0

Inventory:
↳N/A

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:21 pm
User Image
Yuga
| Earth |

Yuga strolled through the halls of the Amegakure Academy lazily, hands in pockets. It was a strange sight, seeing him around the schoolgrounds without his brutal counterpart and adopted brother, Rift. It was clear from his bored wanderings that he the overgrown academy student was looking for victims fellow students to torture practice his genjutsu with. So far he'd been unsuccessful, all his prospects either busy or pulled away by instructors for other reasons. Still, he continued his hunt quietly, keeping an eye out for anything worth getting into.

E-Rank || Genjutsu-Bloodline || Academy Student
Chakra: 100/ 100 || Stamina: 100/ 100

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

❃Shinobi Missions Complete❃
E Rank | 0
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Ryo: 両 60,000
XP: 50

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Modifiers:
• An Aburame's insects can discern whether they are under the influence of a Genjutsu, The insects may perform an assisted Kai by sacrificing themselves equal to the rank of the Genjutsu they wish to Kai. Note: While the insects realize their host is under the influence of a genjutsu their host does not. Discerning a Genjutsu busies the insects making them unresponsive until the foreign chakra is purged.
• An Aburame may spend an activation once per post to regenerate lost insects at a rate equal to their body rank.
• Chakra drained by the insects directly increases the number of insects. In collisions, the difference is reproduced in insects. I.e An A-rank insect attack defends against a B-rank attack. The initial [80] die but [40] Insects are reproduced in the aftermath. This pairs well with the insect's rapid adaptability. Insects won't die if draining chakra from a living subject or a stationary defensive technique. Draining chakra at a set rate equal to the rank of insects applied. I.e A swarm of [A]-ranked insects actively covering a [S-ranked] chakra structure will destroy that structure over the course of two posts and become an [S-ranked] swarm.
• While there is a maximum of how many insects can be held in the body, there is no maximum to how many insects can be present on the field.
• While there is no maximum to how many insects can be present on the field. Insects not within a gourd or host body that are not actively engaging in leeching chakra will die in [2] posts after initial release. An activation can be spent to recall the insects without having to spend chakra to refresh their lifespans if they can make it back to the host body and if there is enough room to accommodate them.
• Adaptation: Kikaichu will inherently develop resistance towards techniques they've been exposed to due to their rapid life-death cycle. After colliding with a technique twice. Collisions with those techniques again are treated as a full rank weaker against insect techniques. After colliding with a technique thrice Collisions with those techniques are treated as a full [2]-ranks weaker. However, colliding with different techniques will cause these evolutions to slow respectively. Kikaichu will typically lose these adaptations after combat when they are deemed unnecessary.
• The user is immune to their own explosions except for C0.
• Clay lacks the elemental weakness to lightning and the advantage to water.
• A Grand Display | To access this all-powerful ability, the Bakuton user must be full-blooded (non-implant). Once per battle, the Bakuton user may divide one ranked clay creation into a maximum of [5] pieces. When divided, the clay pieces create separate explosions of equal power and ignore the ninjutsu splitting rule. This means that [1] A-Rank clay piece can be split into up to [5] A-Rank pieces without losing their power. These explosions can retain overwhelming qualities. The highest rank of clay creation this ability applies to is up to 2 ranks below your body rank at a minimum of E and a maximum of A. For example, an A-Rank creation if S+ body rank and a D-Rank creation if B body rank.
• Artistic Creativity | Explosive clay artists are renowned for their ability to integrate explosive clay into a variety of forms of artistic expression. If the explosive clay user has a fine arts shinobi class then they gain [1] custom technique per body rank (6 at S+) dedicated to integrating clay with their class's art. The classes that apply are puppeteer (puppetry arts), performer (performing arts), and scholar (calligraphy arts). This only applies to one class so if you have multiple creative classes then you must choose one of them.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give And Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Art is an Explosion! | The user is able to use "A Grand Display" twice per battle rather than once. Additionally, the user's clay gains an elemental advantage to water like all doton but without the lightning weakness.
▱▰▱ Ephemeral Arts | The clansman receives the Artistic Creativity ability to apply exploding clay to their shinobi class's aesthetic without puppeteer, performer, and scholar classes. However, if the clansman is of those classes but has this PA then they receive [2] custom techniques per body rank (12 at S+) rather than [1]. This only applies to one class so if you have multiple creative classes then you must choose one of them. [ Bloodline Class ]
▱▰▱ Grand Illumination | The explosive radius of any exploding clay technique is doubled and explosive techniques apply tiered burning status by rank. Additionally, the user receives [5] ninjutsu per body rank dedicated to doton and an additional 200 chakra.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Enter the raven. A flock of crows flew through the halls and above the heads of dozens of children. The crows coalesced roughly three feet in front of Yuga. The young Aburame would see the ebony fowls beginning to coalesce into a silhouette. The crows then formed an all-too-familiar form, the Amekage himself. He appeared before Yuga and extended his right hand, indicating for him to stop walking. "Greetings, lad." The crow sage smiled before retrieving a manilla folder from his breast pocket. The mundane appearance of the file folder clashed intensely with the infamous Captain of the Prophet's sinister aura. The folder was out of place to an almost comedic extent as he materialized in the hallways of the school out of nowhere. Crowds of children began staring before collapsing to their knees in a bowing formation. There were low murmurs of the first Amekage's presence that caused teachers and students to stare out of doorways and drop any and all activities to become onlookers.

▱▰▱Satoshi flipped through the file that contained information on Yuga's test scores and other academy performance metrics. "Yuga, it be? Aye, yes, Aburame. Mhm, excellent." Satoshi nodded his way through the pages casually. This was in yet another sharp contrast to groups of people staring at him in awe like a god. He stopped when he found the page he was looking for. "You've shown high genjutsu aptitude. Assuming you survive the graduation exam, KASA have told me that you'd make an excellent initiate." Satoshi continued looking at the folder, barely looking up to acknowledge the lowly child he was speaking to. "What sector are yee from? It doesn't say." Satoshi asked, but of course, the file did say what sector he was from. He just wanted a verbal answer. Everything that could be a test, would be a test. Yuga would need to be tested in seeing through mirages if he was to become a master illusionist himself.

Enter.

×TITLE: Shodai Amekage】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: ???? || ????】▰【STAMINA: ???? || ????】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: ???? || ????

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Active Effects
Sharingan Status:
• Inactive
Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan Status:
• Inactive | Hypnosis Lens
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen
Rank A | Chakra: 1,000 | Stamina: 300

Yogen's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Kagekiken no Gensō [ 歌劇剣 の 幻想, Illusory Opera Sword ]
Weapon Type: Cutlass
Weapon Size: 27 inches long/1 inch wide
Bukijutsu Classification: Medium Blade
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stats Increase: +2 Agility, +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Miasma, Fire
Description: Kagekiken no Gensō is a haunted legendary blade that is infamous for "making fictions real" with a three-act drama that is based on illusory genjutsu and manifests as simple games. The first act represents a great hero who embarks on his journey but is forced to confront the darkness of his own psyche and that of his traitorous companions. The second act represents when the hero overcomes the betrayal and hides from the beast he was sent to kill. The third and final act details how the hero slays the beast, defeats the dark forces, and saves the kingdom. All genjutsu manifested by Kagekiken itself are holographic in nature meaning that everyone in its presence who detects the trigger including the wielder is subject to the rules of the play unless they release themselves. All performances are choreographed games meaning that there is a determined fate behind what occurs and it is not a gamble.Kagekiken has a dark blue katana hilt and bronze tsuba that deceptively indicates that it is a katana when sheathed but when unsheathed the blade is revealed to be a cutlass.
Ability Summary:
Act I: The Shadow Game [ Dai Ichi: Kage Gēmu ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Cost [ Spritual ]
Category: Illusory
Primary Sense: Sight
Additional Senses: Touch, Sound
Base Duration: 10 Posts
Upkeep: 20 Chakra
Trigger: Acknowledging Miasma From Blade
Source: Holograms
Status Effect: Insanity
Description: The wielder creates a thick "curtain" of purple miasma generated through the blade. If the miasma is viewed, inhaled, or acknowledged in any other way then they are placed under the rules of Kagekiken's shadow game including the wielder, allies, and enemies alike. The shadow game is that anyone whose shadow is stepped on by another player becomes insane. One tier higher insanity compared to the rank of the genjutsu is applied to those whose shadow was stepped on. Players can hide in their shadow and shrink it down to half its size or grow it to double its size. The shadow of Kagekiken can cut the shadow of another to seemingly cause the same injury on their actual body. Those who lose the shadow game become more insane and susceptible to additional fictions.
Act II. Hide and Seek [ Dai Nii: Kakurenbō ] | Rank X | Genjutsu | Spiritual
Additional Senses: Touch
Trigger: Acknowledging Violet Light From Blade
Source: Holographic
Status Effect: Mental Stress
Description: The cutlass is covered in haunting and blaring violet light that when acknowledged begins the second act of the opera. All players including the user start with the first tier of mental stress. Expending 10 chakra allows violet light to consume any player including the user and opponent to cloak them in invisibility. Using combat actions causes the hider to be revealed. Invisibility does not consume an action so players can weave in and out of invisibility with ease. When a player makes physical contact with another it makes the other player "found" and raises their tier of mental stress by one. The player that reaches the fourth tier of mental stress first loses the game and is affected by genjutsu at [1] sense higher for the rest of the battle.
Act III. Make Believe [ Dai San: Itsuwari ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Spiritual
Additional Senses: Sound, Touch
Trigger: Acknowledging Illusory Fog
Description: A purple fog (can be substituted for miasma) originates from Kagekiken over the entire area (topix) and acknowledgment of the fog begins the game. Because of the illusionary nature of the fog, it can be blasted away but will cover the area immediately and seems to constantly replace itself. In the fog's denseness, there are passing phantoms of monstrous yokai. While in the fog, players can create [1] X-Ranked monster per post of their own imagination using their own chakra. The created monster can use basic combat attacks against another player's monster. When a player's monster dies a tiered amount of insanity based on the chakra rank of the monster inflicts the creator. If a monster harms a player's body they believe the injuries are real.

Poison Specs
Drug Name: Yorujozo (夜の醸造, Yoru no jōzō, Night Brew)
Drug Type: Poison
Drug Tier: Legendary | Tier 4
Drug Form: Liquid | Gas
Narcotic Description: Yorujozo is a violet alcoholic brew created by the Shadowfoot Tribe of oni who live in the black forest (Kuro Shinrin) of the Land of Fire. These oni are born with gray skin that turns violet from the amount of Yorujozo they consume. Regular consumption of Yorujozo can turn the lips violet while constant intake dyes the body's skin. Yorujozo is highly toxic and hallucinogenic. The Shadowfoot oni consider the liquid sacred because consumption of it gives them otherworldly visions which aid in deciphering prophecies, a central aspect of the tribe's culture. The brew is highly sedative as well and helps the consumer sleep while also delivering the typical effects of alcohol. The brew is made from the inky purple leaves of the black forest's trees. Newborn Shadowfoot oni are fed a single leaf to allow them to consume Yorujozo without harm. Those who ingest this rare leaf become immune to Yorujozo's toxicity while retaining the psychedelic and alcoholic effects. Yorujozo is a viscous liquid of violet coloring that flows like honey and creates illusory fumes. It tastes as foul as ink when it hits the tongue but has a sweet and pleasant taste when swallowed. It can easily be made into gas and applied to miasma techniques. Yorujozo when it poisons a target is highly sedative and reduces speed greatly. It causes insanity and intense hallucinations psychologically. Physically the poison turns the skin violet and necrotic while causing the eyes to shake and is intensely disorienting. The rare black forest leaves that are used to brew this poison can be used as an acutely efficacious antidote.

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Subtracts 160 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Continually Deducts 40 chakra and stamina until cured.
• Because it is an oni brew all status effects are one tier lower in effectiveness against oni:
• Insanity | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Reduces agility by 8 until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled.
▱▰▱• The caster can add [4] phantasms (sensory hallucinations) to any additional genjutsu until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled. Cannot go beyond the [5] sense limit.
• Disease | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Bukijutsu and Taijutsu are 1-rank weaker.
▱▰▱• Increase the cost of all techniques by [40].
• Vertigo | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Evasive maneuvers cost [80] additional resource.
▱▰▱• Shunshin can be used but are disoriented and cause the user to end up somewhere else, Shunshin and Kawarimi cause nausea reducing activation and additionally causes the user to fall on the ground.

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Crow Eye | When a young Satoshi looked through the lens of fate to see his prophecy, his right eye was taken as a price. This eye has been nicknamed his "crow eye" because it was cursed by the crow king Yatagarasu in exchange for the prophecy. This crow eye is connected to the eyes of Yogen, the personal summon of Satoshi who has been fate bound to his summoner. Satoshi's crow eye and Yogen's eyes will often glow in unison. The crow eye's appearance is a ghastly violet that glows when it is not covered by an eyepatch. When the sharingan is used through the crow eye it appears to have blackened sclera and glowing purple tomoe and pupils. When the crow eye is in use it causes throbbing headache pain and is more susceptible to blindness. Mangekyo skills used through the crow eye are reduced by [1] use before the blindness status is inflicted. For example, if a technique can be used twice before blindness happens then in the crow eye it could only be used once meaning that the eye goes blind faster. However, the cursed crow eye is maddening when gazed upon as when a genjutsu is cast through it the eye glares with extremely bright violet light and inflicts insanity equal to the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Get Thee Back into the Tempest | Satoshi is granted the wind element.
▱▰▱ Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
▱▰▱ Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Lore of the Crows | As a crow sage, Satoshi is able to read the ancient written crow language in the crow contract scroll and learn the secrets of their genjutsu. As a result, in combat, non-instance genjutsu cast by Satoshi in combat last for one post longer for no upkeep cost for each actively summoned crow on the battlefield (maximum of 5) as long as he is the contract holder.
▱▰▱ Fanning Flames | The user's fire based techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's fire based techniques. In addition, should the user's fire ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another fire based technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.
▱▰▱ Touch of the Boundless | The Uzumaki can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon a single touch of their palm without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Uzumaki is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.
▱▰▱ Holy Conversion | For every RPC converted to the archpriest's religion they gain an endgame reward of their choice. The endgame reward can only be up to 2,000 XP in value. This PA is only obtained by archpriests and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Plunder of the Vagabond | As a globally feared villain, you will forever be able to obtain Endgame perks with only three-quarters of the experience required.

DarkMockingbird

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:03 pm
User Image
Yuga
| Earth |

Yuga's stroll came to a sudden stop as a flock of rather large birds flooded the halls around him. As they collected and gave form to their master, Yuga's eyes widened and he dropped to a knee with record speed, his face pointed straight into the ground. The Amekage addressed him, and his heart skipped a beat from nerves. What could the leader and protector of the village possibly want with him? Of course he'd been raised with for the sole purpose of being a tool for this man, but as of right now he was still considered a student. "Hello, Lord Amekage. I'm greatly honored to be visited by you." Yuga spoke a little louder than normal, to overcome his face being aimed just a foot or so from the floor. Satoshi went on to confirm his name and bloodline lineage. "Yes, my lord." The next statement by the crow sage was no surprise to Yuga, but it certainly felt different coming from the kage himself. "Thank you, my lord. I'd love nothing more than to serve you and the village in such an important manner." Pride swelled within Yuga, feeling the simple acknowledgement from the Amekage far and above any form of compliment he could receive from anyone else.

Within seconds, that pride was shattered. Satoshi's final question slamming humility back into him in a way he hadn't felt in a long time. What sector was he from? It was a simple question, with a a difficult answer. Yuga hesitated for a second, his pride stopping his voice in his throat for a moment until Yuga could force it through. In his mind, honesty with the Amekage was the only option, but having the children he'd used, bullied, and beaten surrounding him sporadically in the halls certainly posed an emotional obstacle. The pause was brief, only a few heartbeats in length, but telling nonetheless. "I... was born Cistern, sir. My father adopted me into the Sky Sector as an infant, and I've bene fortunate enough to live that life since, so as to ultimately serve you in the highest capacity possible, my lord." Although he couldn't see the, Yuga could practically feel the snickers and smirks from the "true" Sky Sector children. He gritted his teeth silently to contain his wounded pride, unclenching his jaw after a few seconds so as not to suggest to the Amekage that his humiliation-induced frustration was aimed toward him.

Stats

E Rank | 0
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:
• An Aburame's insects can discern whether they are under the influence of a Genjutsu, The insects may perform an assisted Kai by sacrificing themselves equal to the rank of the Genjutsu they wish to Kai. Note: While the insects realize their host is under the influence of a genjutsu their host does not. Discerning a Genjutsu busies the insects making them unresponsive until the foreign chakra is purged.
• An Aburame may spend an activation once per post to regenerate lost insects at a rate equal to their body rank.
• Chakra drained by the insects directly increases the number of insects. In collisions, the difference is reproduced in insects. I.e An A-rank insect attack defends against a B-rank attack. The initial [80] die but [40] Insects are reproduced in the aftermath. This pairs well with the insect's rapid adaptability. Insects won't die if draining chakra from a living subject or a stationary defensive technique. Draining chakra at a set rate equal to the rank of insects applied. I.e A swarm of [A]-ranked insects actively covering a [S-ranked] chakra structure will destroy that structure over the course of two posts and become an [S-ranked] swarm.
• While there is a maximum of how many insects can be held in the body, there is no maximum to how many insects can be present on the field.
• While there is no maximum to how many insects can be present on the field. Insects not within a gourd or host body that are not actively engaging in leeching chakra will die in [2] posts after initial release. An activation can be spent to recall the insects without having to spend chakra to refresh their lifespans if they can make it back to the host body and if there is enough room to accommodate them.
• Adaptation: Kikaichu will inherently develop resistance towards techniques they've been exposed to due to their rapid life-death cycle. After colliding with a technique twice. Collisions with those techniques again are treated as a full rank weaker against insect techniques. After colliding with a technique thrice Collisions with those techniques are treated as a full [2]-ranks weaker. However, colliding with different techniques will cause these evolutions to slow respectively. Kikaichu will typically lose these adaptations after combat when they are deemed unnecessary.
• A Grand Display | To access this all-powerful ability, the Bakuton user must be full-blooded (non-implant). Once per battle, the Bakuton user may divide one ranked clay creation into a maximum of [5] pieces. When divided, the clay pieces create separate explosions of equal power and ignore the ninjutsu splitting rule. This means that [1] A-Rank clay piece can be split into up to [5] A-Rank pieces without losing their power. These explosions can retain overwhelming qualities. The highest rank of clay creation this ability applies to is up to 2 ranks below your body rank at a minimum of E and a maximum of A. For example, an A-Rank creation if S+ body rank and a D-Rank creation if B body rank.
• Artistic Creativity | Explosive clay artists are renowned for their ability to integrate explosive clay into a variety of forms of artistic expression. If the explosive clay user has a fine arts shinobi class then they gain [1] custom technique per body rank (6 at S+) dedicated to integrating clay with their class's art. The classes that apply are puppeteer (puppetry arts), performer (performing arts), and scholar (calligraphy arts). This only applies to one class so if you have multiple creative classes then you must choose one of them.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give And Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Art is an Explosion! | The user is able to use "A Grand Display" twice per battle rather than once. Additionally, the user's clay gains an elemental advantage to water like all doton but without the lightning weakness.
▱▰▱ Ephemeral Arts | The clansman receives the Artistic Creativity ability to apply exploding clay to their shinobi class's aesthetic without puppeteer, performer, and scholar classes. However, if the clansman is of those classes but has this PA then they receive [2] custom techniques per body rank (12 at S+) rather than [1]. This only applies to one class so if you have multiple creative classes then you must choose one of them. [ Bloodline Class ]
▱▰▱ Grand Illumination | The explosive radius of any exploding clay technique is doubled and explosive techniques apply tiered burning status by rank. Additionally, the user receives [5] ninjutsu per body rank dedicated to doton and an additional 200 chakra.

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Satoshi cackled for a few seconds when Yuga bowed to him. These little gestures were oh-so-delicious for the egoist pirate. "Don't be too honored, lad. I be a crow clone. The real me is occupied with other matters." He fought back a cough from laughing so hard. Even his laugh had an almost guttural pirate accent filtering its sound. "Yee can stand up now. I don't want yee hurting the knees before thine KASA training can begin." It was all a measure of how a villager could be useful for Satoshi's regime. Nothing more, nothing less. "Born in the gutter before being raised to the light. I be placed in a wistful mood just hearing about it." Satoshi finished checking off the boy's file before putting it back into his breast pocket. "This be good. If yee remained in the Cistern Sector then yee graduation exam would end in your inevitable violent demise. With a certainty!" Satoshi laughed again, this time as the system that he himself created. He spoke of it as if it was almost a force of nature rather than an affirmative set of decisions on his part. Since Yuga was Sky Sector then his winning was essentially assured. "I do have a special assignment for yee. If yer up to the task, that is." Satoshi smirked. He saw the potential in the academy student's use of the terror insect. The Aburame were a powerful clan and if combined with his genjutsu prowess then he would make a useful asset indeed. "How close are yee to graduation anyway? I saw that yee still had many a requirement ta fulfill." The Amekage crow clone noted as he looked down at Yuga. Still, he wanted Yuga to feel special by his presence and particular assignment. He figured that this procedure may inspire loyalty in the next generation.

×TITLE: Shodai Amekage】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: ???? || ????】▰【STAMINA: ???? || ????】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: ???? || ????

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Active Effects
Sharingan Status:
• Inactive
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen

Yogen's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Description: Kagekiken no Gensō is a haunted legendary blade that is infamous for "making fictions real" with a three-act drama that is based on illusory genjutsu and manifests as simple games. The first act represents a great hero who embarks on his journey but is forced to confront the darkness of his own psyche and that of his traitorous companions. The second act represents when the hero overcomes the betrayal and hides from the beast he was sent to kill. The third and final act details how the hero slays the beast, defeats the dark forces, and saves the kingdom. All genjutsu manifested by Kagekiken itself are holographic in nature meaning that everyone in its presence who detects the trigger including the wielder is subject to the rules of the play unless they release themselves. All performances are choreographed games meaning that there is a determined fate behind what occurs and it is not a gamble.Kagekiken has a dark blue katana hilt and bronze tsuba that deceptively indicates that it is a katana when sheathed but when unsheathed the blade is revealed to be a cutlass.
Ability Summary:
Act I: The Shadow Game [ Dai Ichi: Kage Gēmu ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Cost [ Spritual ]
Description: The wielder creates a thick "curtain" of purple miasma generated through the blade. If the miasma is viewed, inhaled, or acknowledged in any other way then they are placed under the rules of Kagekiken's shadow game including the wielder, allies, and enemies alike. The shadow game is that anyone whose shadow is stepped on by another player becomes insane. One tier higher insanity compared to the rank of the genjutsu is applied to those whose shadow was stepped on. Players can hide in their shadow and shrink it down to half its size or grow it to double its size. The shadow of Kagekiken can cut the shadow of another to seemingly cause the same injury on their actual body. Those who lose the shadow game become more insane and susceptible to additional fictions.
Description: The cutlass is covered in haunting and blaring violet light that when acknowledged begins the second act of the opera. All players including the user start with the first tier of mental stress. Expending 10 chakra allows violet light to consume any player including the user and opponent to cloak them in invisibility. Using combat actions causes the hider to be revealed. Invisibility does not consume an action so players can weave in and out of invisibility with ease. When a player makes physical contact with another it makes the other player "found" and raises their tier of mental stress by one. The player that reaches the fourth tier of mental stress first loses the game and is affected by genjutsu at [1] sense higher for the rest of the battle.
Act III. Make Believe [ Dai San: Itsuwari ] | Rank X | Genjutsu [ Miasma ] | Spiritual
Description: A purple fog (can be substituted for miasma) originates from Kagekiken over the entire area (topix) and acknowledgment of the fog begins the game. Because of the illusionary nature of the fog, it can be blasted away but will cover the area immediately and seems to constantly replace itself. In the fog's denseness, there are passing phantoms of monstrous yokai. While in the fog, players can create [1] X-Ranked monster per post of their own imagination using their own chakra. The created monster can use basic combat attacks against another player's monster. When a player's monster dies a tiered amount of insanity based on the chakra rank of the monster inflicts the creator. If a monster harms a player's body they believe the injuries are real.

Poison Specs
Narcotic Description: Yorujozo is a violet alcoholic brew created by the Shadowfoot Tribe of oni who live in the black forest (Kuro Shinrin) of the Land of Fire. These oni are born with gray skin that turns violet from the amount of Yorujozo they consume. Regular consumption of Yorujozo can turn the lips violet while constant intake dyes the body's skin. Yorujozo is highly toxic and hallucinogenic. The Shadowfoot oni consider the liquid sacred because consumption of it gives them otherworldly visions which aid in deciphering prophecies, a central aspect of the tribe's culture. The brew is highly sedative as well and helps the consumer sleep while also delivering the typical effects of alcohol. The brew is made from the inky purple leaves of the black forest's trees. Newborn Shadowfoot oni are fed a single leaf to allow them to consume Yorujozo without harm. Those who ingest this rare leaf become immune to Yorujozo's toxicity while retaining the psychedelic and alcoholic effects. Yorujozo is a viscous liquid of violet coloring that flows like honey and creates illusory fumes. It tastes as foul as ink when it hits the tongue but has a sweet and pleasant taste when swallowed. It can easily be made into gas and applied to miasma techniques. Yorujozo when it poisons a target is highly sedative and reduces speed greatly. It causes insanity and intense hallucinations psychologically. Physically the poison turns the skin violet and necrotic while causing the eyes to shake and is intensely disorienting. The rare black forest leaves that are used to brew this poison can be used as an acutely efficacious antidote.

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Subtracts 160 chakra and stamina from reserves. (If cured immediately, this effect does not apply.)
• Because it is an oni brew all status effects are one tier lower in effectiveness against oni:
• Insanity | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Reduces agility by 8 until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled.
▱▰▱• The caster can add [4] phantasms (sensory hallucinations) to any additional genjutsu until cured or the insanity-inducing genjutsu is dispelled. Cannot go beyond the [5] sense limit.
• Disease | Tier 4
• Vertigo | Tier 4
▱▰▱• Shunshin can be used but are disoriented and cause the user to end up somewhere else, Shunshin and Kawarimi cause nausea reducing activation and additionally causes the user to fall on the ground.

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Crow Eye | When a young Satoshi looked through the lens of fate to see his prophecy, his right eye was taken as a price. This eye has been nicknamed his "crow eye" because it was cursed by the crow king Yatagarasu in exchange for the prophecy. This crow eye is connected to the eyes of Yogen, the personal summon of Satoshi who has been fate bound to his summoner. Satoshi's crow eye and Yogen's eyes will often glow in unison. The crow eye's appearance is a ghastly violet that glows when it is not covered by an eyepatch. When the sharingan is used through the crow eye it appears to have blackened sclera and glowing purple tomoe and pupils. When the crow eye is in use it causes throbbing headache pain and is more susceptible to blindness. Mangekyo skills used through the crow eye are reduced by [1] use before the blindness status is inflicted. For example, if a technique can be used twice before blindness happens then in the crow eye it could only be used once meaning that the eye goes blind faster. However, the cursed crow eye is maddening when gazed upon as when a genjutsu is cast through it the eye glares with extremely bright violet light and inflicts insanity equal to the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
▱▰▱ Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
▱▰▱ Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
▱▰▱ Lore of the Crows | As a crow sage, Satoshi is able to read the ancient written crow language in the crow contract scroll and learn the secrets of their genjutsu. As a result, in combat, non-instance genjutsu cast by Satoshi in combat last for one post longer for no upkeep cost for each actively summoned crow on the battlefield (maximum of 5) as long as he is the contract holder.
▱▰▱ Fanning Flames | The user's fire based techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's fire based techniques. In addition, should the user's fire ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another fire based technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.
▱▰▱ Touch of the Boundless | The Uzumaki can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon a single touch of their palm without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Uzumaki is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.
▱▰▱ Holy Conversion | For every RPC converted to the archpriest's religion they gain an endgame reward of their choice. The endgame reward can only be up to 2,000 XP in value. This PA is only obtained by archpriests and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Plunder of the Vagabond | As a globally feared villain, you will forever be able to obtain Endgame perks with only three-quarters of the experience required.

DarkMockingbird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:20 pm
User Image
Yuga
| Earth |

The Amekage revealed his presence to be a crow clone, which Yuga took little disappointment in. He was then ordered to stand, so he did. Satoshi continued on, summarizing Yuga's life so far in just a couple sentences. When the kage mentioned ana assignment for him, Yuga couldn't help but looked surprised. Of course he hadn't expected a visit from the Amekage, but to have him here with a mission for him was a true shock. Yuga did his best to wipe his surprise from his face as Satoshi went on, following up with a question. "I couldn't imagine declining, sir. As for graduation, I've yet to demonstrate master over another four techniques, my lord, but I'm plenty capable of such. My father's had my focus on my training, so I must also complete all ten of my academy missions, sir."

Stats

E Rank | 0
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Satoshi tapped his chin in a kind of false rumination. "I do have an assignment. A test, perhaps. It shall fulfill thine academy mission requirements." His one revealed eye became crimson as the air around both him and Yuga had been distorted. "Down the rabbit hole yee go..." Satoshi mumbled to Yuga as his body passed through the distortion of space around him. A hole in spacetime formed where his eye was. This kamui portal then pulled Yuga through before immediately closing. Other students watched in awe of the kamui technique that the crow-enhanced shadow clone performed.

▱▰▱The Aburame boy would appear in empty space with Satoshi having completely disappeared. Yuga would freefall through empty, dark space with nothing to grab ahold of but also nothing to crash into or land on. This lasted for several moments in the pocket dimension before Satoshi allowed the world to begin taking shape. The crow eye appeared above Yuga as a giant moon that glowed purple light down onto him. This was the one object that seemed to illuminate the darkness. Once Yuga looked up at the opened-eye moon he would be ensnared within Tsukuyomi. The Amekage used the Kamui dimension and his power over Tsukuyomi to weave them together. All images that could be seen in Tsukuyomi would also appear within the Kamui dimension. Yuga would then feel himself stop falling as he landed in the middle of a dead forest with the crow eye still looming above. Thousands of crows then cawed and circled overhead through the forest and in the sky. "I shall read your prophecy. Then you will be tested inside this dimension of fate. If you can solve its riddles then I will release you. And...reward thee. Deal?" Satoshi waited for Yuga's response as scraggly and apocryphal text in the crow language began floating around Yuga's person. Each letter glowed with ghastly crimson energy as Satoshi waited for Yuga to accept the challenge.

Technique Used:
Kamui [ Authority of the Gods ] | Rank S
Kamui is a time space ninjutsu that allows the user to use multiple separate yet similar skill sets. When activated, Kamui appears a swirling tear in time and space, distorting the image of the area before you, often circling into a black hole of sorts. Applies Tier 2 blindness when entering the dimension or casting the technique on another after 3 uses, exiting the Kamui realm applies no blindness. If tier 2 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post. Requires Insight Lens.
Moon Reader [ Tsukuyomi ]
Primary Sense: Chakra
Additional Senses: Sight, Sound, Touch
Base Duration: 2 Posts
Upkeep: 80 Chakra
Trigger: Eye Contact
Source: Sharingan
Description: Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed, trapping the target within an illusion completely under the user's control for two posts. This allows the user to alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make a few seconds seem like many days as a means to torture the target within this illusory world. This results in the victim suffering psychological trauma that incapacitates them for a considerable period of time. The opponent suffers a [2] decrease to their strength for each post they are held within the Tsukuyomi realm. Requires Hypnosis lens. Applies Tier 1 blindness after 3 uses. If tier 1 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.

Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Active Effects
Sharingan Status:
• Inactive
Crow Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen

Yogen's Used Techniques:

Weapon Specs
Ability Summary:

Poison Specs

• Reduces speed by 8.
• Insanity | Tier 4
• Disease | Tier 4
• Vertigo | Tier 4

Personal Attributes

DarkMockingbird

◄ 雨║ 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʀᴀɪɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces