Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
The Holy Land, Milos Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 10:30 pm
User Image

Located in the Wind Country, Milos is a standalone city. Located in the more wasteland parts of the desert country, Milos still manages to maintain some form of sustainability through jutsu created water sources and chakra grown crops. Milos as a city follows the doctrine of Jashin, were people are routinely chosen for sacrifice, be it either on a volunteer basis or as a prisoner. It is here that Takumi and her branch of Inshou Jashinists call home.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 10:49 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: ? 勇 | Elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Blood

User ImageUser Image
After a long flight, Takumi hopped off of her bat summon and looked around the landing area of Milos. It had been a while, but now she was back home. For now at least. She’d needed to come back to drop off the cultists she’d picked up from Arashi, who were all jumping from the bat and being led into the city by station workers. It wasn’t long before it was just Takumi and her trust band of Inshou members. The woman turned and looked up to them as Mr. Meowgi popped his head from her jacket, where he always stayed during flights, with a small chirp. “Good work to you all.” Takumi said while her cat climbed up onto her shoulder. “Make sure you get some rest before we go back out.” The zealot curled her fingers around her petrified arm as she spoke, otherwise she didn’t let on that her stone limb bothered her. Takumi turned to walk away as the bat flew away, once everyone had gotten off of it. “Oh, and you three.” Takumi turned to the three cat children that accompanied her, her gaze cold and unfeeling. “Makes yourselves useful, or I’ll offer you to Jashin myself.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: ????/????
Stamina: ????/????
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Reflex: 8
Endurance: 9

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Roy-schach

kiiwispoet

Brooy

Hurrak

Eifer

Sherbert Lullaby

Ichengo Angelus

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 6:54 pm
User Image

Saiko appeared not long after Takumi had, opting to use his Kamui to travel to their home. The man took a deep breath in as he took in the familiar surroundings. It was nice to be home. Saiko gave a simple head nod in acknowledgement of her recognition on a job well done. With a simple movement, Saiko found himself in a seat to rest a bit. The bijuu's chakra wrestled within his body and gave him what would be like a stomach ache. It would settle eventually, but for now his chakra reserves were overfilling with powerful chakra. It was too bad he couldn't have kept battling a little longer to get rid of the excess. Not much he could do at the moment about it other than wait. So wait is what he did.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx ??? / ??? x◆¦ STAMINAx ??? / ???

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
              ● Strength ► ?
              ● Speed ► ?
              ● Agility ► ?
              ● Endurance ► ?

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Roy-schach

kiiwispoet

pyrategross

Hurrak

Eifer

Sherbert Lullaby

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 7:14 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Quote:

Junpei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Junpei stretched his arms overhead. They had all worked hard, he'd heard, based on the visceral reactions of all the shinobi trying to stop him. He sat not far from Saiko, but he left plenty of room for his boyfriend. "Resting before another big day, you got it." He leaned back and folded his arms underneath his head after placing his scythe safely to his side to avoid the discomfort of lying on it. The shinobi hadn't really made a mark on him but he had exerted chakra with little care so a little relaxation was going to do him good.

pyrategross

Hurrak

Brooy

ghostfinch

Seeker

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 8:40 pm
User Image
Tabe Tsukushi

[?-Rank][Wanderer][Jashinism]
[Strength: 9][Speed: 9][Agility: 9][Endurance: 9]
[Chakra: ????][Stamina: ????]

Tabe was not one to be feeling good at all after flying in the least. The young girl felt dizzy, woozy, and all around bad right now. Everything was spinning, Takumi was spinning. Who were these people? Why did they have cat ears? What kind of mysterious clan were they? The girl was confused, her form pale as she looked sick even from the outside and felt worse on the inside. She made her way towards the cats to get a closer look at them, she almost looked like she was in a drunken stupor how she moved.

However as she reached them her form curled over. Her mouth opened and from her mouth a mixture of green and crimson liquid escaped. Out and onto one of the cats, the male with black hair specifically would find his legs now covered in a mixture of blood and stomach acid. Seemingly chunks of flesh sitting on the ground below and the other two cats would find themselves likely hit by the splash from the vomit. Then the young girl would fall backwards after her body finished ejecting the mixture of substances from it. There was nothing else much she could do for now...

pyrategross

Brooy

ghostfinch

Roy-schach

Hurrak

Eifer

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 9:59 pm
User Image
Kiichi Nekonokami

║ CHAKRAx 200 / 200 x ║ STAMINAx 100 / 100 x ║ XPx 0 x ║ RYOx 30,000
Refugee x N/A x D Rankx Ninjutsu / Bloodline

tab Kiichi and his cousins did their best to stay out of trouble on the flight to Milos. He wouldn't risk their safety with his usual disregard for order and laws in the presence of the Jashinists, especially the lady with the cat. He was gonna make sure to specifically keep his eye on her. In the back of his head he was already trying to formulate a way to get out of the ******** situation he put his family in. Once the rest of their lackeys disembarked, all that'd be left were the Inshou, even they started to disperse after Takumi gave her little speech.

tab When Takumi spoke to the three Nekonokami cousins, Kiichi's ears would perk and his tail flicked, "Eh?" Her words would hit his ears and he'd roll his eyes. "Look, I'm the only one who's gonna be useful. That was the deal. I'm your weapon, they don't have anything to do with you. You hear me?" He was firm, and he wasn't gonna back down. About that time, Tabe was approaching. His head cocked to the side, firm eyes locked on the small child's form. He knew what was coming before it happened, the look on her face, the color of her skin. The girl was about to hurl.

tab His fingers would move on his right hand, making a simple hand sign. As that guttural noise filled the air her vomit would disintegrate against his particle style. He'd surrounded his cousins and him in a protective cube barrier. "I think she might need some nausea medicine." He'd crouch down, but keep the barrier up. He wasn't too keen on getting vomit on his clothes. He didn't really have anything to change into. "You good?"

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ OOC
              Notes:
              pyrategross

Ichengo Angelus

Brooy

ghostfinch

Hurrak

Eifer

Sherbert Lullaby

Roy-schach

Eifer

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 11:08 pm
User Image

N E K O N O K A M I

T O M O

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rogue | D Rank | CP:400 | SP:200

Flying, that was a new one for Tomo. It took a lot to get a reaction out of the troublemaker with an excellent poker face but soaring above the clouds on the back of a giant bat? That experience warranted a crack in his usually disinterested persona. "I could get used to traveling like this... '' He mused to himself. He'd spent most of his life wandering the world with his clan. Of course he rarely did much walking, opting to be carried around in cat form like royalty. The Jashinist had her bat summon and Tomo had his slave Fuku. Ever the scheming feline while he was outwardly looking like he was lazing about enjoying the ride he was taking stock of his new comrades. A powerful bunch to be sure, although judging by a number of them looking worse for wear after the attack they weren't without their vulnerabilities. He didn't know much about the Jashinist faith but he got the sense they weren't all that much safer aligned with the cultists. Still, he could smell an opportunity here as long as they didn't get themselves killed.

The giant bat dipped down below the clouds and a city came into view as the creature circled in for a landing.
"And here I was expecting a musty old temple..." He spoke again to no one in particular. Looking over the city with his keen feline eyes he found himself wondering if the Jashinists did infact control the entire city or if they just had a hideout here. Just how powerful were these people? Judging by the fact that as soon as they landed a number of people rushed out to assist the cultists he assumed the latter. If they had that kind of power base they were alot more of a threat than possibly anyone realized. Things were certainly getting interesting.

As the group disembarked the leader made a threat to the trio of cats. While he absolutely believed she meant every word of it he was hardly phased. Growing up on the run, with an ever dwindling clan, every day had been a threat to his life. Still, he knew better than to shrug off such a threat, unlike his cousin it seemed. The rebellious youth as always seemed hell bent on antagonizing every hint of authority. Honestly he found it cute how worked up his cousin got in most other situations but in this instance he was playing a dangerous game.
"Kiichi I'm hurt! Are you saying poor old Tomo isn't useful? " He feigned insult at Kiichi's words even though he knew that wasn't their intended meaning. He could see what his cousin was doing, he was trying to protect his family but he had it the wrong way around. That was Tomo's job. "I'm sure I can find some way to make myself useful, it all depends on the needs of our new friends here." He paused and turned to look at the leader of the group. "They certainly have the killing covered, though if that was their only goal I doubt they would have called off the attack so soon... They were after something and I'm guessing they aren't done yet." He paused his little theorizing to try and get a read on the stone faced leader. She didn't betray much, her poker face was almost as good as his. It was clear that despite acting like he was talking to his cousin he was talking to the leader of the Jashinists at this point. He couldn't hope to compete with the power she already wielded but maybe his wits could prove a valuable commodity. "What a shame there isn't a dashing young rogue around who has a set of skills outside of putting people in the ground..." He flashed that ever mischievous grin of his as he made his pitch. Hopefully he had piqued her interest but if nothing else he was atleast distracting from Kiichi's insolence.

Another distraction wandered over on rather wobbly legs. Tomo was a heavy drinker and a drunken boxer to boot so he could spot the tell tale signs of someone about to be reintroduced to their lunch from a mile away. Without making much fuss he took a step back so Fuku was in between the cultist and Tomo, he wasn't about to risk his favourite shirt. His measures proved unnecessary as Kiichi used his particle style to disintegrate the foul mess before it even hit the ground.
"Don't look at me, all I brought is booze and that'll only make things worse. Maybe Fuku has something in her little bag of tricks." He deflected the issue onto Fuku, this wasn't his problem. With that mess out of the way he turned back to the leader. "Anyways, whatever you need I'll make happen, boss."

pyrategross

Roy-schach

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 5:19 pm
N E K O N O K A M I
═══════════════════════ ═══════════════════════
F U K U

User Image

Floating villages. Soaring bats. DIDN'T ANYONE KEEP THEIR FEET ON THE GROUND? Fuku had barely acquired her sky legs when in Arashigakure and she sure wasn't ready for a full-on flight. "Uuuuuh..." her tummy was churning worst than the time the family had gone out to sea. Gripping onto Tomo's shirt with one hand and Kiichi's with the other, she somehow managed to make it through the flight. But when they hit the ground, the change in momentum slapped her like curdled cream and rotten fish. "I... I can't," she burped, acid reflux threatening to bring up something juicy. Slapping one hand over her mouth, the other rummaged through her satchel for a potent smelling liquid. Wintergreen and peppermint would sting the noses of her cousins as she dabbed the oil on her tongue and took a BIG BREATH. "Huuuuu~!" exhaling rather obnoxiously, Fuku kept her place behind her cousins while turning this way and that to look at their surroundings.

The city was...
"Pretty." Fuku's eyes glistened with awe she she turned this way and that. Taking in the sights, sounds and smells, a little smile was on her face until realized that Takumi person was speaking to them. Before she could panick about being useful, Kiichi and Tomo were on the case! With a sigh of relief, Fuku felt at ease hoping she could hide in their shadows and be supportive from the sidelines. "I'm pretty good at chores. I like sweeping, dusting, cooking, laundry..." she started naming off mundane things under her breath until trailing off when a sickly looking gal started approaching them. She looked like Tomo right before he was about to- "Mrrrow!" Fuku whimpered in a panick, stepping back nervously. IT HAPPENED. SHE HURLED. But, oh, man! Fuku was lucky to have her cousin with her. Kiichi used his dust style to absorb the vomit, sparing her pants in the process. But, seeing what came out of the gal's mouth made her worried. She knew green acid and bloody chunks weren't typical stomach contents...

"Me!? Uh, yeah... Actually, I do," she admitted, going back in her satchel for the minty mixture she had taken herself when they landed. "I-Its mostly a preventative, but, uhm, oh! If I do this..." Fuku rummaged for another vial to accompany the one she had taken earlier. Taking her canteen, she mixed a few things together in a small shot of water . Taking the cap of the canteen, she set the little shot of liquid on the ground. With one hand she pushed it towards the girl, but extremely cautiously like the girl might bite her arm off if she got too close. "I've been studying a lot of medicine, so this should help- I mean, I'm a novice and all, but like this is, uhm, good for tipsy-turvy-tum-tums- I MEAN UPSET STOMACHS," she admitted nervously not wanting anyone to look at her. Oh, god, oh, god, were they looking at her? She thought Takumi's cat was staring at her. Did it glance this way? All she felt around her was an aura of doom and gloom."Please don't sacrifice me," she prayed in her head, freaking out on the inside, well... and the outside. All her hairs stood on end, mouth was drawn tight like she had eaten something sour and her pupils shook fearfully.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Quote:

Ichengo Angelus

Roy-schach

Eifer

pyrategross

Sherbert Lullaby

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 9:22 pm
User Image
Inshou Zealot
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Taijutsu | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: ? 勇 | Elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Blood

User ImageUser Image
Takumi eyed the three cats with a more bored disinterest than true malice. One with a rather large mouth spoke out against her, something she wasn’t accustomed to these days. Slowly the woman turned around and watched him with an inhuman look, the same way someone would watch ants as they crawled by. Mr. Meowgi, too, looked at the kemonomimi as he was perched on Takumi’s shoulder, his tail flicking this way and that. “I don’t recall making a deal with you, child.” She said, slowly and calmly.

While she kept her hands in her pockets, the air about her was like a predator that was calculating whether the effort of slaughter was worth the prey. “You are alive by the grace of Jashin himself, and nothing else. And as such, you live like we do: as his tools. And tools that do not work get disposed of.” A gust of wind blew through the landing port, billowing Takumi’s jacket and a few loose strands of hair, as she stared down Kiichi. “One day, child, you and yours will meet face to face with Jashin, and each of you will need to justify the space you have filled. And if that space was built on the backs of others, it was never truly earned.”

The cultist was silent as Tomo rushed to the aid of his sibling, and the true meaning of his words weren’t lost on her. Takumi locked eyes with the purple haired cat person, her expression betraying nothing to the boy. Even as Tabe had her little incident, not once did Takumi look away from Tomo. “Isao!” The woman called to the man. “You and Junpei take the loud one, get him and his family situated with a bed and food. They will need to be well rested for what is to come. You-” Takumi finally blinked and shifted her eyes to Fuku. “-take Tabe here and cure her of her sickness. It is handy that you both suffer from motion sickness. And then there’s you.”

Takumi turned her stare back to Tomo for merely a moment. “Come with me. Saiko, you too.” With her orders given, Takumi turned and walked off.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Roy-schach

kiiwispoet

Brooy

Hurrak

Eifer

Sherbert Lullaby

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 2:47 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Quote:

Junpei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Junpei whistled lowly as the cat boy talked back to Takumi. That wasn't going to end well. He continued to relax with Isao in his arms, though, until Takumi addressed them. He rose to his feet and stretched overhead again, stifling a yawn. "Okay, loud one," he said to the cat boy as he repeated Takumi's own nickname. "Time for you to rest your head, huh?" He began walking into an inn. It wasn't occupied by other believers because it had claimed by their little group. "Home sweet home!" He threw his arms out in a dramatic flourish as he introduced the cat boy to a room with two bunk beds in it, one on each wall. It wasn't a bad room by any means, though it was a little dusty. It did have a nice size window that kept the rug in the middle of the room toasty from sunlight, in case they were more cat than boy and would like a sun nap.

He then put his hands on his hips and looked to Isao. "As for food..." he trailed off, hoping Isao had an idea for what to feed the cat kids.

pyrategross

Hurrak

Brooy

Roy-schach

ghostfinch

Seeker

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2021 8:29 pm
User Image
⟔IsaoMotoki⟓

tab tab Tesso

| Counselor to the Faithful |

“Really?” Isao winced as turned to pull away in Junpei’s hold. The very thought of someone wanting a meal after Tabe’s mess. Still the unusual monk was due to pull his fair share after agreeing to haul the three little extra bodies along. At least it seems He and Takumi were in the same mindset about disposing the kemonomimi if they became useless in the long run. “Frankly, I’d be shocked if the kitty-kitties want to eat now.” He accompanied Junpei to their guests’ accommodations with ideas for food stewing about in his thoughts. With his thumb and forefinger the monk pulled his triple-horned headband over the top of his head and off completely. A third eyelid opened on his forehead as he turned to the nearest cat. He opened all three of eye wide and playfully stuck his tongue out at the little clowder of cats for the length of his brief grand reveal.
“Oh? Huh. Look! Look at us!” Isao began. A smile crosses his face as he slips the headband into the interior of his robe. “Look! We’re blood,” he points at his own blood-stained white clothes before pointing out Keiichi’s misfortune with Tabe’s spit-up, and guts!” Isao briefly cackled loudly at his own joke, Get it? Yeah? It’s a bad joke, I know. ”’ His grin fades as the question of food surfaces into his focus again.“Okay okay, food.” He shrugs, passing his stare over to the loud cat who was asked to tag along. If you still want meat. What? Hunters bring back deer for slaughter in town, right?” The red eye shifting its focus as ideas were filing in. Or am I thinking of the swordfish haul? Huh.”

” Although I can respect the omnivore and vegetarian diet if meat is the absolute last thing you’d want right now?” Isao would smile grandly with his offer but for little reason as to why.

Quote:

tab
tab
ghostfinch

pyrategross

Sherbert Lullaby

Eifer

Roy-schach

Ichengo Angelus

Brooy

Quote:

Wind & Fire
▱ Genjutsu→ Master of Deception
▱Scholar→ Infinite Perception
▱Bloodline → Blood Knight

• Magician Performer - Maestro : Magicians may pay 10 less chakra for genjutsu they successfully activate using misdirection.
• Magician Performer - Virtuoso : Magicians may apply 2 genjutsu with 1 activation so long as both genjutsu are used with misdirection.

• Bard, Spoken Word 1: Genjutsu
• Bard Maestro Word 2: Ninjutsu: Wind
• Bard Virtuoso: Bards become capable of shortening their performances into very simple and almost non-performance. Allowing them to speak simply and plainly should they wish or simply make noises akin to what they want to do to use jutsu from their spoken word. The time for jutsu to form is still the same amount of time for doing hand seals.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 10:38 pm
User Image

Saiko had closed his eyes soon after sitting in his spot. The man wasn't paying attention to what was going on around him all that much. Although he kept a general sense of who was where and what they were doing. Saiko was still focused on the chakra he had absorbed. It was a lot more work to keep this chakra sealed than he had originally thought, but as time slowly went on it became more and more manageable. Saiko's attention was only roused when Takumi spoke directly to him once again, asking him to go with Tomo and her. Before he could even think, his body was already in motion, carrying out the command that was given. Saiko absolutely hated when his body did that. He had no intention of not following the order, but the seals that kept him alive forced him to do it regardless. This was something Saiko kept to himself, his expression never changing when his body was forced to comply to these orders.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx ??? / ??? x◆¦ STAMINAx ??? / ???

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
              ● Strength ► ?
              ● Speed ► ?
              ● Agility ► ?
              ● Endurance ► ?

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Roy-schach

kiiwispoet

pyrategross

Hurrak

Eifer

Sherbert Lullaby

Ichengo Angelus

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 5:18 am
User Image
Tabe Tsukushi

[?-Rank][Wanderer][Jashinism]
[Strength: 9][Speed: 9][Agility: 9][Endurance: 9]
[Chakra: ????][Stamina: ????]

Tabe lay there, not in pain. Pain was different, manageable, sickness was not. The young girl never wanted to fly around like that again, from now on she was walking...everywhere. How would she do that? Even she didn't know. The sloshing of liquid she heard nearby. One of the cats had pushed something over to her. It was confusing, she never had something weird like this. The cat had mentioned something about...tipsy-turvy-tum-tums. Tabe didn't much have the energy however she weakly reached out grabbing whatever this magic drink was...was it magic? Then drinking it as quickly as she could before laying there. Eyes closed, breathing slowing and becoming more thoughtful. As if she tried to calm herself through her breathing.

pyrategross

Brooy

ghostfinch

Roy-schach

Hurrak

Eifer

Sherbert Lullaby

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 7:23 pm
User Image

N E K O N O K A M I

T O M O

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rogue | D Rank | CP:400 | SP:200

As predicted Kiichi's attitude was met with hostility. Thankfully Tomo's gamble payed off and he managed to divert the leaders attention to himself. They were playing a dangerous game but that was right where Tomo felt most at home. He just hoped the others could keep their wits about them, especially now that the cultists were splitting them up. He listened quietly as the orders were given, paying close attention to names he could put to faces and where everyone was being sent, just in case things went south. He was starting to get a picture of this group, one in particular, Isao stood out from the rest. Apart from his unusual appearance the man had a rather unique personality to say the least. He seemed more personable than the others, maybe that could work in their favour?

Before everyone moved off Tomo made sure to have some words with his clan members.
"Alright kids, behave while Tomo's away! " He spoke in his usual lighthearted attitude while clapping a hand on both of their shoulders. Leaning in closer his expression suddenly changed to an uncharacteristically serious one. "Try to keep your heads down, don't give them any excuse to offer us to their god eh? Oh and see if you can't get on the three eyed one's good side Kiichi, smells like a mark to me. " He whispered to the pair.

With the hopefully temporary goodbye over with Tomo rejoined the leader. Their name had noticeably been absent from those thrown around. He doubted familiarity would save them from this lot but it certainly couldn't hurt.
"So do I just call you boss or?" He asked in a casual attempt to get her name. While he wasn't normally one for walking in silence he felt it best to leave it there and not push his luck. These two didn't strike him as the most sociable, particularly the subordinate. Out of all the cultists that one came across as an obedient little hound. He had to tread carefully around these two lest he become another sacrifice to the great Jashin.

Roy-schach

Sherbert Lullaby

pyrategross

Brooy

Eifer

Sparkly Lunatic

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 11:23 am
User Image
Inshou Zealot

User ImageUser Image
Takumi and Saiko walked in silence, as the pair typically did when they were together. He wasn’t much one for words, and the Jashinist had nothing to say to him. He was a clay doll, a homunculus more than a person. A good servant in his own right, as was his design and nothing more. So as the group strode through Milos, Takumi had almost forgotten about Tomo. Almost, but not quite.

She turned to him, her black and red eyes giving him the same cat-like stare. “No.” She said simply. A slight breeze blew through the streets, swirling leaves around the three of them. “I am merely a servant to our Lord; any claim to leadership would be folly. My name is Takumi, and this is Saiko.” The cat perched on the woman’s shoulder meowed indignantly and Takumi reached up to scratch his head. “And this is Mr. Meowgi. Names are important, child, as they are gifts from the gods themselves. Tell me, what are the names of you and yours?”

“I see.” Takumi said once Tomo gave his answer. The woman went back to walking, and in the distance, a large spire of a building could be seen. “Your Kiiichi has a rather large mouth, doesn’t he? For his own longevity, I would suggest he take a page from Saiko’s book. There are some in Milos that are not as patient as I am.” Takumi spoke like her advice was the most obvious thing in the world, and maybe to her it was. “I suppose you are wondering why I brought you with us, child.”

As they got closer to the spire, the woman shifted to grab her stone arm as the petrification rose up another inch. “To put it simply, something tells me you’d understand what we are doing here. Most become weapons, but we utilize every gift Jashin blesses us with. You seem clever and I intend on making good use of that.” She spoke with a finality that was as clear as the sky above them. “Perhaps it just might keep you and your family alive.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Eifer