Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
[独] - [ Demon Country ] | [ Unmarred Coast ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 5:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  Taking a moment she would walk a bit further into the ocean. Her eyes scanning the depths and looking at the darker parts wondering if The Deep One was watching her right now. "Lord Dagon... he's our true originator. Not one that simply claims but truly my clan is a direct descendant of his bloodline. He is beyond our comprehension to an extent and dwells in the bottom of the ocean. He too is the descendant of an even more powerful being but the lineage was lost to my mother before she could teach me the ways of The Deep Ones." She said looking out to the ocean and if the man before her was paying attention he could possibly see the slimmer of a smile upon her face. He could also think it was his eyes playing tricks upon him dependent on a number of things. "I have a debt from him right now... one that must be paid with either my blood or that creatures blood. To make Lord Dagon happy I would gladly lay down my life should he want."
                                                  User Image

◆¦CHAKRA| 200 / 200x ◆¦STAMINA| 400 / 400x ◆¦STRENGTH| 1x ◆¦SPEED| 1x ◆¦AGILITY| 1x ◆¦ENDURANCE| 1

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Techniques Used

◆¦ Inventory
                                                      {}
                                                      {}

Ichengo Angelus
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 7:03 am
User Image
[S Rank][Wanderer][Imprisoned]
[Chakra: ][Stamina:]
[Strength: 8][Speed: 4][Agility: 2][Endurance: 8]

Zeus listened intently to the woman's speaking of this...Lord Dagon. Someone meant to be an ancestor to her people, or perhaps something more? The mentions of The Deep Ones unsettled him, the only beings with names similar to that were not beings at all. A description being that of something beyond comprehension as mentioned previously about Lord Dagon himself. That being said however...this wasn't much like those beings. At least not what he knew of them. They were primordial powers, perhaps even more so than the gods that forged this world he was well aware had. Something he and his siblings never chose to do was imitate the true gods, nor those primordial beings. While the smile seemed to be present on her face if not for a moment, Zeus' instead was that of disdain.

"I will not tell you what to believe. Your Lord Dagon, Your Deep Ones....they could surely exist and be powers to be reckoned with..." Zeus began, turning his attention to the waters that lead out into the ocean before them. "However, one thing is for certain...Poseidon need no luring out into the ocean. The ocean is his domain much like the skies use to be mine." He continued, allowing lightning to crackle in his hands. "He commands the water, waves, tides, seas, and oceans much like I command lightning, clouds, storms, and thunder. He is out there, in the large ocean...the deep ocean....living....killing more who refuse to accept him as their ancestor. Calling more clans like yourself children, culling them for their wrongdoings within his misguided mind." Zeus turned his attention back to her for a moment, if only to see how she reacted to his words, then up to the skies once more. "Poseidon is out there, in the ocean. In the domain of your Lord Dagon, in the domain of your Deep Ones. If you're so sure he is to kill Poseidon why yet has he not? Where was your Lord Dagon, The Deep Ones when your clan was murdered by Poseidon?" He asked, tone serious and very clearly that of someone looking down upon someone. "You are indeed, just a Naive Shark..." He said to her.

[ooc: ]

The Firefly in the Meadow

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 8:14 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  The shark would look to the titan and understand what he was saying. She truly would and she would answer his words. Walking slightly more out on the ocean she would be able to see the darkness of it in the distance. Knowing full well what lurked within the depths of the ocean she would find solace as he was with her one way or another. "When you give a child a task... do you do it for them? Or do you wait until they completely fail before you step in?" She asked him as she looked back o the titan. She wasn't agitated or angry in any manner. Her wrath in check at this time as she seemed almost blissful at this moment. She knew he wouldn't understand the ways of Lord Dagon but that didn't matter. She did and she was going to follow his guidance and attempt to make everything right. "I have inherited this debt that this... Poseidon has created for the clan and I will be the one to answer for it in one way or another. Even then luring him to Lord Dagon and planning for the worst is a gamble all in itself. I have no clue if Lord Dagon truly cares for us but I will still carry my clan's love and adoration for him forward. Because I'm all that's left." She said wither her hands behind her back holding one of her wrists as she seemed to be on cloud nine thinking of her lord. "Lord Dagon commands from the deepest depths of the ocean. Should I perish from your Poseidon it'll only be a matter of time before the two meet anyway. Then it's up in the air as to what will happen. Lord Dagon knows I am indeed Naive too. I was always the runt of my shiver and was never expected to amount to anything. But what I do know is that I'm not naive to the point of ignorance just naive enough to know I have to do something and not know how to do it." She clarified in detail.
                                                  User Image

◆¦CHAKRA| 200 / 200x ◆¦STAMINA| 400 / 400x ◆¦STRENGTH| 1x ◆¦SPEED| 1x ◆¦AGILITY| 1x ◆¦ENDURANCE| 1

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Techniques Used

◆¦ Inventory
                                                      {}
                                                      {}

Ichengo Angelus
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 12:25 pm
User Image

"I am not foolish as to give a child a task I should be the one to complete. For an immortal to give a mortal the task of killing another immortal is either fear or foolishness." Zeus said blatantly insulting Dagon. "But as you said, you may believe what you wish. Your alternative is the more reasonable option but you seem not to listen to reason." Zeus explained as he looked off. "Regardless the path you choose, we should find my other siblings first. If you truly wish to kill one of us the answer lies within the rest of my family. Might you know of any place particularly associated with fire or death. But not both one or the other?" He asked her.

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 12:54 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  "Thus is why you're not a true god." She said delivering a dose of truth to the man before her. She turned to him and took a moment to think about the areas associated with such things. "Well," She said tapping her finger to her chin and thinking about what he was saying. "In a figurative sense there is an entire country called the land of fire." She stated as she began to pace around looking at what lies underneath the water before her. "In the other sense I don't know of any particular place associated with death. However, there is a cult that exists supposedly. Rumor has it that they are beings that worship a god that grants them immortality. In return they are to sacrifice others to him to maintain such immortality." She stated looking over to him.
                                                  User Image

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Techniques Used

◆¦ Inventory
                                                      {}
                                                      {}

Ichengo Angelus
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:48 pm
User Image

"Neither is your Lord Dagon." Zeus said to her. "I never claim myself to be close to godhood. I know who the true gods are." He explained, before she made not of the country called the land of fire, and a cult that worships a god who grants them immortality. Zeus' already unpleasant face turned into what was almost a scowl of disgust. "Jashin" He said, the name of the god who's religion she was referring to. The disgusted expression plain on his face still. "To call the followers of a true god is a cult is an insult. Your people are more cult than them. Regardless, that information is good...my siblings avoid the dealings of the true gods." Zeus explained, his face returning to a much more neutral expression. "We have seen Jashin's influence tear down many civilizations. We know what we are in comparison. Show me to this Land of Fire then. It is the only lead we have, something may come of it or not."

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  "He's getting close," She started and then continued to look to the titan before her. "With how your brother acts you'd think you would believe you were a god too." Then with her arms crossed under her breasts she would be still staring at the man as he was thinking. "But every religion comes from a cult. Every religion is a cult to others by definition too. So yes I was in a cult with my clan. They are cultists by definition in my eyes. Stop being touchy over all the 'God' thing," She blinked a few times and sighed as she looked. "Fine but you are to help provide weapons and items to me that I can use against that freak." She stated holding her hand out to him for them to shake. An agreement between the two that she would be there for him as he would be there for her.
                                                  User Image

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Techniques Used

◆¦ Inventory
                                                      {}
                                                      {}

Ichengo Angelus
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:30 pm
User Image
[S+ Rank][Wanderer][Freed]

Zeus scoffed at the comment of this...Dagon becoming close to god, and merely ignored the comment about his brother and him. They were similar sure, but they were also nothing alike at the same time. The two of them butted heads plenty because of this. Zeus stared at the woman however as she mentioned he would provide weapons and items. Zeus turned his head away from her, not even to shake her hand. "You seem to be mistaken, you are in no position to bargain. If, and only if, your service bears fruit you will be rewarded how I see fit." Zeus explained to her. "Now, lead the way and we will see."

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  With the latest notion Chimaera was simply done with this individual. Say what you want about an absent God all you want but a pompous one was worse than an absent one. She would walk backwards in the water until she was deep enough to float. Then laying into the water she would swim against the slow current peacefully while pointing in the opposite direction. "Walk that way and you'll get there eventually." She said not giving two shits about this anymore. Thinking about how she could obtain the strength she needed to kill this 'Poseidon'. If this was how this man was going to be with her the entire time then she wasn't putting up with him. Still swimming on her back she continued to the depths of the ocean whiel staring up at the beautiful sky thinking.
                                                  User Image

◆¦CHAKRA| 200 / 200x ◆¦STAMINA| 400 / 400x ◆¦STRENGTH| 1x ◆¦SPEED| 0x ◆¦AGILITY| 0x ◆¦ENDURANCE| 1

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Techniques Used

◆¦ Inventory
                                                      {}
                                                      {}

Ichengo Angelus
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:59 pm
User Image
[S+ Rank][Wanderer][Freed]

Zeus looked at the girl who began to swim off, pointing in a direction. Zeus looked at her, realizing it seemed she no longer intended on accompanying him nor leading him truly to this land of flames. Zeus shook his head, his feet once more lifting from the ground and into a position where he was floating above the ground. Ascending slowly into the air he would speak once more to the girl. "You wish to accomplish large goals, but do not put forth the effort or tolerance to do such. Just remember, you are the one that wishes to kill someone you have no idea of how to kill. I merely and looking for him and my other siblings. Should you have pointed me in the correct direction I will thank you for that." The man explained, begin to float off in the direction he had been pointed in. A direction was at least something, whether it was the correct direction was another story. Regardless he was sure at the very least he would reach a civilization which he could ask for more guidance from.

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff