Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Bonding Time (Edalla/Moilath,Sorentia/Riamsoth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:05 pm
Moilath had decided to enjoy the fireheights today, while her rider rested at the lake. Well, she supposed as much as her rider could relax, which earned her a snort of laughter from her rider. She laid down gently on the heights, allowing the sun to begin warming her. However, she was feeling kind of lonely and when the green felt like this, she would begin mentally checking on her human down below.

EdallaMine, you are resting right? Please tell me you are okay,the sweet green spoke into her rider's mind.

Yes, I am resting, Moilath. I am doing fine, I promise. Hopefully you will have some company soon,Edalla soothed.

faesinger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:32 pm
Riamsoth winged up onto the firehights, looking for a nice place to sun herself, and spotted Moilath. Perfect. She landed before moving in next to the smaller green and stretched out her wing to absorb the heat of the sun. With her head resting over the ledge so that she could look down, Riamsoth reached out to Moilath.

Hello, lovely. I see we had the same idea to soak up some sun. She gazed out at the Weyr they called home with contentment. Good sun and good company always did that to her.

Dea and #Teddy#

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:04 am
Moilath looked over when she heard a familiar voice in her head, that was not her rider's. She mentally smiled as she looked to the gold that seemed to want to enjoy some of the beautiful sunshine too. Well, it seemed Edalla had been right, she did have some company and she was quite glad about it. She watched how graceful Riamsoth was as she worked on catching some of the warmth from the sun.

Yes, it seems we did indeed. It seemed like a beautiful day and not one to be missed. Even Mine is down below, trying to relax,she replied back brightly.

faesinger

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff