Name: Sonora
Nameday: YYYY.MM.DD i.e. 3560.03.18 [Please note that Pern has 13 months and each month has 28 days.]
Sex: female
Sexual Orientation: pansexual
Weyr: Western Weyr
Rider Rank: Wingrider
Previous Rank/Craft: .
Physical Description: Giant dark eyes that she accents with kohl, cinnamon dark skin, thick dark hair that she keeps in complicated braids reaching to her coccyx bone. She is about 5' 6" tall and full of smiles, even though she has a chipped tooth.
Personality:
Positive Trait List [At least 3. Just spell out what they are and it should follow your written personality i.e. cheerful, loyal, confident]
Negative Trait List [At least 3. Just spell out what they are and it should follow your written personality i.e. insecure, selfish, anxious]
History:
Other: Anything else you want to add?

DRAGON
Name: Inermith
Size:
Physical Description: Light green with darker points and intricate markings, Inermith is exactly average sized and shape for her color. She has a fluting mental voice and a tendency to stand too close to whomever she's conversing with. She likes to have her claws varnished because it makes her feel pretty.
Personality: Somewhere between posse and wingdragon, Inermith is good at distracting, redirecting, and putting off dragons her queen doesn't care to deal with, despite being a green. She also has absolutely zero problem with acting as a consolation prize for disappointed males who gave chase during a mating flight and lost, to ensure that there are no hard feelings between them and her gold.
Dragon Art or Proof of Obtainment:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.