Greetings, whomever may be reading. I'm Lady Venamisa, but you can call me Vena for short.

I'm here searching for someone who likes to come up with intricate plot and multiple characters. I like to write multiple paragraphs and take my time formulating a good response. Not too picky on spelling and grammar, just so long as I can understand you.

I've got a couple we could discuss, or you can feel free to message me your own. I'd love to have a discussion with whomever is interested. Hope to hear from you soon!

RP Ideas:

Welcome to Charming:
Takes place in a modern day small town setting, where monsters and magic remain hidden among normal folk. I have a werewolf vs vampires vs humans sort of idea, but am willing to compromise. Magical creatures are not limited to vampires and werewolves.

The Delinquent and the Teacher: A story about a high school teacher or College Professor and a troublesome student. Thinking friendship to romance. Would love to craft a story around this idea, with both of us having multiple characters and problems of our own to deal with. I'm willing to play teacher or student, whichever role is requested.

Other roles I'm interested in. (bold is my preferred role)

Mafia/Yakuza member / CNA (nurse's aide)
Doctor/Patient
Stalker/Victim
Kidnapper/Victim