Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:22 pm
___________Overview ||
tab To assist with newcomers and veterans alike who find themselves bashing a creative block or wall we have created what are called Pregenerated Characters [Pregens]. These are either fully developed and fleshed out characters, or mostly filled out characters that you can edit to your heart's content. The first are called Paragons, which are fully filled out characters that you must take as they are. The reason is that Paragon profiles are fully fleshed out, and if you are only taking parts of it, the character can now no longer be used by another player. Paragons can only be used by one [1] person at a time, and will only become available if the player has not posted in two [2] months and there's been no communication from the player to the Approval Committee. Prototype is the other type of Pregenerated Character, which will have blank spaces marked as "[___]" within the profile where you can fill in the information that fits best for you. These are often given the name of common RPG Classes or known Characters from other media which are just an indicator of what type of character they're meant to be designed after. These are entirely able to be edited by anyone and everyone for your own use.
tab If you would like to create a Pregen of your own, please fill out the form below and send this information as a PM directly to a member of the Approval Committee. Once approved, you will be granted rewards for doing so that you can take and use for your own characters or give to another player at your discretion. If given to another player, however, please let us know ahead of time so we can mark it down.

___________Rewards ||
      [1 Character:] 300 Experience to one [1] Character of Choice.
      [2 Characters:] One [1] Discipline Point to one [1] character of choice.
      [3 Characters:] One [1] Personal Attribute to one [1] Character of choice.
      [4 Characters:] May start one [1] Character at D - rank with full bonuses instead of half.
      [5 Characters:] Three [3] Character Resets granted to any character of your choosing.
      [6 Characters:] 10 Custom Ability Slots to any two [2] characters of choice, or 20 slots to one [1] character.
      [7 Characters:] May start one [1] character at C - rank with full bonuses. Cannot gain this more than once. If reached additional times gain a previous bonus instead.

___________Pregenerated Character Layout ||

[size=10][b]Pregen Type:[/b] (Paragon, or Prototype)
[b]Pregen Name/Title:[/b] (Name of character, or title for Prototype)
[b]Pregen Rank:[/b] (E or D)
[b]Pregen Discription:[/b] (General description of Pregen)
[b]Difficulty of Use:[/b] (This is based on creator's assumptions. Anything to note about the character that player might need to know about before picking this character)
[b]Pregen Profile:[/b][/size][spoiler]

[size=10]
[u][b]________Personal Identification[/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b] [Include height, weight, gender, clothes, etc]
[b]Fears:[/b] {Need at least three}
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Personal Attributes:[/b]
[list][list] •

[/list][/list]
[u][b]________Capabilities[/b][/u]
[b]Experience Rank:[/b]
[b]Classes:[/b]
[list][list]• (First class at D-rank)
• (Second class at C-rank)
• (Third class at A-rank)[/list][/list]
[b]Disciplines:[/b]
[list][list]•
• [/list][/list]
[b]Archetype:[/b]
[b]Stats:[/b]
[list][list] [u]Power:[/u]
[u]Agility:[/u]
[u]Intelligence:[/u]
[u]Mana:[/u] [/list][/list]
[b]Default Casting Method:[/b]
[b]Stamina Pool:[/b]
[b]Mana Pool:[/b]
[list][list] [u]Materialization:[/u] (Optional, what shape does mana take when in high states of emotion or energy?)
[u]Elements:[/u]
:tab: •
:tab: • [/list][/list]
[b]Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):[/b]
[b]Skills ►[/b] [u][00 // 00][/u]
[list][list] •

• [/list][/list]
[b]Proficiencies ►[/b] [u][00 // 00][/u]
[list][list] •

[/list][/list]
[b]________Possessions[/b]
[b]Repertoire:[/b]
[list][list]• [u]Arcanist Spells:[/u] 00 // 00
• [u]Illusionist Spells:[/u] 00 // 00
• [u]Stages of Learning:[/u] 00 // 00
• [u]{Ability Type}:[/u] 00 // 00
• [u]{Ability Type}:[/u] 00 // 00 [/list][/list]
[b]Inventory:[/b]
[list][list] •

• [/list][/list]

[b]________Library[/b]
[b]{Technique Type}:[/b]
[list][list] • {All Characters begin with a single Spell or Talent from up to C - rank. This ignores class limitations, but not Elemental ones.}

[/list][/size]

[/spoiler]

___________List of Paragon Profiles ||

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:26 am
Pregen Type: Paragon
Pregen Name/Title: Akisame Misuto
Pregen Rank: E
Pregen Discription: Once the host of a powerful water demon, Akisame has woken to the new world as a Water Entite whilst somehow keeping his strange mutation. Born with a set of four arms, Akisame has always been picked on as a child and learned quickly to hide his lower extremities behind his clothing. Wearing a full armor set, trained as a Shinobi of the old world, he embodied the “never see my face” stereotype that worked from the shadows to hunt down his prey. Using a Kusarigama to fight and perform acrobatics, Akisame is a stealth/movement based combatant with a focus in hunting targets.
Difficulty of Use: Akisame isn’t a difficult character to play, if only because he’s an average emotional boy with a mutation he doesn’t expect anyone to simply accept. Even in a world of “monsters” as we are in now his appearance is unnatural and unnerving. He is a stealth based character with a focus in hunting, being a part of what is known as the “ANBU Corp” for several years and having a stint in the Oinin Hunter Corp for several years after. By no means a jaded individual, nor a homicidal maniac, Akisame does have trust issues as he was used as an experiment with the demon implantation. Another fact of note is that Akisame has a tendency to walk on all fours due to the length of his torso.
Pregen Profile:

User Image

________Personal Identification
Name:Akisame Misuto
Race: Water Entite
Physical Description: 5’ 2”
Fears:
Fear of Demons: As a former host to a demon who whispered dark thoughts to him, Akisame is afraid of demons and those that speak directly to his mind. This manifests into a violent tendency towards anyone or anything that attempts to control him, as he will assume such a person to be maniacal automatically.
Fear of Trust: While not necessarily afraid to trust others, anyone that espouses to trust him is immediately suspect. This stems from a time before where a great many people said they trusted him, and yet treated him with cruelty or betrayed him without a second thought. As such, anyone too trusting of him is suspect.
Fear of Brass: The metal specifically, Akisame has always kept a pair of brass manacles on his lower arms to keep them bonded shut out of fear of others despising him or treating him like a monster. This has left him terrified of all things Brass as a symbol of oppression and slavery, though this has not stopped him wearing his own manacles to avoid detection. Taking them off, or putting them back on, are both an ordeal that he must endure, but dealing with it elsewhere is a frightening experience.
Personality: A lover of battle, Akisame is never hides his emotions. In fact, many see this as his downfall, for he is always open about what he thinks and feels, often getting him into trouble with his superiors. Nervous around girls, he always tries to protect them. The worst about him is that Akisame doesn't know when to give up, often running into combat head on and fighting until he is knocked out or forcibly removed from the area. Such is his life. He also NEVER changes clothes when anyone is around, and often will not let others treat wounds that require him removing his shirt. Tends to get REALLY into battle, often being called a berserker. This doesn’t mean he doesn’t know how to shut up when it’s needed, of course.
History:
Personal Attributes:
      Asura Born: Akisame was born with four arms, all equally as powerful and strong as the others, that he keeps hidden under his clothing. This has left him with a longer than average torso, which is the reason for his walking on all fours to hide this fact. These four arms will allow him to dual-cast magic quite easily, or, in times of need, he can wield four weapons without difficulty or lack of coordination. Self-collaboration abilities cost one [1] rank less in Cost without any drawbacks.
      Demon Host: Once a host for a demon, always a host. This does come with some benefits, however. In the chance that Akisame encounters a Demon, Spirit, or Primal he will find himself resistant to forced possession and control, with any abilities used against him costing twice [2x] the normal amount along with having “advantage” on all number generations (generate twice, take the more favorable number). This does come with a downside where Fades and Shards tend to gravitate towards him, detecting a “darker” aura around him for some reason.
      Deluxe Shift: While most take one [1] full post to change into their elemental form, you’ve found the secret to becoming one with your birth element. As such it takes no action at all to change into your element, and can be done as part of any Action taken.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: E - Rank
Classes:
      Titan
      • [____] (Second class at C-rank)
      • [____]

Disciplines:
      • N/A
      • N/A

Archetype: Athlete

»» [50] Mana
»» [150] Stamina
»» [3] Stages of Learning
»» [4] Proficiency Points
»» [5] Skill Points
»» [150] Ryo for starter shop, or [1] preset starter pack
»» [.5] Rank Increase to Physical Speed Ranks

Stats:
      Power: ☢☢☢☢
      Agility: ☢☢☢☢
      Intelligence: ☢☢
      Mana: ☢☢

Default Casting Method: Hand Seals
Stamina Pool: 150
Mana Pool: 50
      Materialization: Rushing water, blue in color, opaque and highly visible in nature. The sound of crashing waves and rapids is unmistakable the more mana is pooled.
      Elements:
      tab • Water
      tab • Wind

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):
Skills ► [07 // 07]
      • Iceborn → Grows in the pattern of waves
      • Frostburned
      • Ice Resistance
      • Pain Ignorance
      • Genius, [Locked Skill: Hunting Humanoids]

Proficiencies ► [00 // 00]
      • Kusarigama
      • Katana
      • Battle Axe
      • Trident

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 00
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 03
      Iceborn Spells: 00 // 00
      {Ability Type}: 00 // 00

Inventory:
      • Hidden Pockets Clothing
      • Underarmor [Super Light Armor; D-rank Defense, Scale 5]
      • [1] Kusarigama (Durability 30)
      • [5] Kunai
      • [5] Shuriken
      • [5] Explosive Tags
      • Backpack
      • Bedroll
      • Flint and Steel
      • Whetstone
      • Waterskin
      • Rope, 20m
      • Twine, 50m

________Library
Starting Abilities:
      • Ice Ruler
      • Water Manipulation
      • Hidden Mist | C – ranked

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:16 am
Pregen Name/Title: Shouka Ishimoto
Pregen Rank: D
Pregen Discription: Shouka Ishimoto is a sociopath, with little care or concern for anyone or anything that gets in her way. Born as one of a pair of twins, and somehow still the more stable of the two, she enjoys the destruction she causes the death she leaves in her wake. A hardened killer from a young age as her obsession with death grew to know no bounds, she is a one-time Shinobi who threw aside the archaic teachings of the past to embrace the power and majesty of the here and now.
Difficulty of Use:
• Shouka begins play at D - rank because she is awake, and somewhat established, in whatever location she is started in. .She has some knowledge of the surrounding areas and cultures, so if selected speak to [Lanfaer] for additional information.
• Shouka is an Adamantborn with a taste for murder. Part of this is her obsession with art, turning blood into crystal inside of the bodies of others as a means of making them "beautiful". She does this for her own reasons, though the reasons are entirely up to you.
• Shouka is a performance-type caster, focusing on murder through performing on her violin that she makes from a very rare, and powerful, material called Graphene. She has no idea how or why she can make this violin, and it is the only object she can make from this material.
• Shouka is egotistical in the extreme, though not stupid. She demands opulence, and would have no issue going to a meeting of peers and creating a diamond throne upon which she would sit. Others are beneath her, though she'll work with them out of necessity.
• Born a Twin, the Twin is currently missing, and she hasn't seen her since. No one can play both twins at the same time, so pick only one.
Pregen Profile:

Name: Shouka Ishimoto
Race: Human
Physical Description: Standing no more than five and a half feet tall, with a weight closer to one hundred and ten pounds, Shouka is a small, light woman with a petite form. [_____] (you may pick her apperance)
Fears:
• Loss of Control. If anyone tries to force her hand it's a one way ticket to hell. But if imprisoned, helpless, she may break down and cry in sheer terror.
• [___]
• [___]
Personality: Shouka is a twin, yes, and she loves her sister dearly. But what is love to someone as she? A sociopath, power is everything to her: it is love, life, and freedom in all its splendor. Power gives ones the ability to do what one wants, and that is the ultimate freedom, and thus does Shouka seek it. All her actions are those of the manipulator, the con artist, the user of tools with all who exist being said tools. She does not speak a word that is unnecessary, nor useless. Every word that leaves her mouth must have a purpose, and each is calculated beyond reason in the single moment between each spoken syllable. She cares for her sister, for she is a useful tool, one that can never lose its value, but no one else could come close to that value. Her people skills are fantastic, however, and her ability to be social quite graceful, but in all things she is calculating and suspicious. Trust is not a commodity, nor something to be earned from her. Shouka trusts no one, not a soul, and never will. She will betray as easily as she will be loyal, and will love as easily as she murders.
History:
My history? Why would anyone want to know such things, when it is clearly mine and mine alone to know or remember? Bah, but I suppose that should I die, such knowledge could prove useful, and perhaps bring change to a world long gone dark and cold from the evil within it.

My oldest memory comes from the days shortly after my birth. Is this odd, to remember before memory was supposed to have existed? Before the brain was to have developed into the receptacle of knowledge, experience, and the pain that both bring that it is now? Well, I suppose it matters not, for it simply was another facet of life for me. I remember the love my mother and father gave us, growing up in the plantation out on the farther borders of the Land of Fire. Were we rich? Yes, I suppose we were, though at the time I was too small to consider what it meant to have food on the table every day, to have all our desires met within minutes of demanding them. I remember all of our workers loved us, loved our family, for we fed and housed their families on the great chunk of land that belonged to us.

I remember us being...happy. Is it odd that I cannot remember what it felt like, nor liken it to anything I have felt since? Perhaps I should ask Rei, as she is the more emotional of the two of us. My sister and I, twins, had our own language and communication methods and thus were always inseparable, so maybe the happiness came from her being with me? Who knew. Either way, we were happy, but that all changed when we hit puberty. You see, my sister and I were "early bloomers", as it was put in those days, and we reached our womanhood at the tender age of ten [10]. But with that blooming came something else, a power that we had not known existed. Somehow, my sister gained the ability to grow her bones, to replace those that she had accidentally broken or snapped out. As adventurous a child as she was, that came frequently. However, with it came a tolerance for pain I could not match. My sister knew, instinctively I suspect, that it would be wrong to show these powers to anyone. I only wish now that I had had that instinct, for I gained something else. I could reach into the physical world and change its structure, forcing it into something else, something...pink, blue, green, red, and a myriad of other colors: Crystal. I could change anything into crystal, and that included anything with blood within their veins. We were harmless however, and did not use our newfound abilities to harm anyone, or anything.

Yet when our parents one day came home and discovered us showing each other what we had learned to do with our powers, it wasn't happiness that registered in their expressions. Instead it was disgust, hatred, and terror. I, at the age of eleven [11], handed a crystal flower to my mother to make her smile, but she did not take it, nor did she smile. I, as the younger of the two of us, was dismissed for the moment. My sister was the one in charge, the one held responsible for my actions, and it was she whom was focused on. My father immediately struck her face, knocking her to the ground, demanding to know who had shown her such things. When she wailed instead of answering, my father kicked her in the head, hard. Blood sprayed out from a wound that had been left by his hard boot. I remember the cracking noise as his second kick connected, the screams as my sister begged for mercy, wailed and shrieked to know what she had done to deserve this. Both of us had never been punished, never seen punishment bestowed on another living creature, so we could not cope at all with these actions. We could not cope with the shock, with the pain. I watched as my sister was brutally beaten, but then my own vision swam as my mother took a vase from a wall and shattered it across my skull, demanding to know where her daughter was, who I, a monster, was. I screamed that it was me, begged her to stop, but she continued. All went black a moment later, the continued wails of my sister still echoing within my skull.

She always was difficult to put down.

We woke what seemed years later, but what was obviously only hours. We were locked in the cellar midst broken bottles and refuse, and I knew without a doubt we were going to die. But no, that was not their goal. Our parents had gone mad, believing us to be changelings, monsters from Kirigakure no Sato that had followed them and tried to end their lives. I will not retell the horrors that were inflicted upon us as we, barely more than eleven, were tortured in ways that would break full grown, fully realized shinobi. What I do remember is the final day, the day they decided my sister was the changeling, and that she had corrupted me. They decided that I was to be the breaking point for her answers, that I was to die in agony so that she would speak. They pinned me to a wall, arms strung up behind me, arms rotated so that the weight alone would soon dislocate my arms, and pressed a knife to my throat. I remember my sister's eyes as she awoke in the darkness and saw me, our eyes having adjusted in the weeks of the cellar. I remember my parents grinning, evil, horrid grins, knowing they had won.

Or rather, they assumed.

The next instant my sister exploded into action. Her pupils shrank to points, nearly making them completely white. Her body quaked, the air whistling in the room in ways that defied reality. Dust swirled and formed in the wind, formed around her into the hazy outline of some mystical beast. She screamed-no, she roared, and her bonds broke as bones protruded from her body, slicing apart her chains and bonds. She rushed my parents and leaped upon them, and tore into them as they in turn screamed for mercy. At first I was horrified. I knew my parents were monsters, and could not understand nor comprehend their evil actions, but witnessing her sister do this? Become the beast? Yet she could not blame herself as her voice, cracked from long being parched, egging her sister on, demanding she tear them apart, disembowel them, feast on their flesh, make them be the ones this time who suffered!

It seemed like hours passed before I awoke again, not realizing I had blacked out. I was on the floor, my bare skin against the cold stone earth, with something sticky covering most of me. When I opened my eyes I saw my mirror, my twin sister, Rei, above me. I realized I was in her lap, my head between her legs, while my body and her's were within a massive cascade of blood. Everything was covered in what had been my parents.

We escaped that same day, fleeing from our homes. I suspect the people of the plantation knew of what had happened, but could do nothing to stop our parents. I could not blame them, nor was I angry, for they left us to flee in peace. I learned later that my sister had changed forever, turned dark and maniacle, twisted by our experience, and she had no memory of what had happened in the last year. Nothing at all. We went to Konohagakure then, seeking asylum, and the Hokage at that time showed us clemency. He took us in and helped us, set us up with shelter and feed. We repaid it by training to become shinobi, working ourselves into oblivion to lash away our hidden past, for none we told of what happened, other than that we were escorted into the village by the Hokage himself, us covered in gore.

But I did not escape this unscathed, no. I too was damaged. Gone was the young, happy girl who trusted all and loved all. Gone was she who saw the world as light and clouds. No, she had died, tortured into nonexistence, and in her place was the new Shouka. She had a knew goal, to find out what had happened with her parents, those monsters, and what had caused their evil. Blaming Kirigakure no Sato, that was what she lived for. That was her new goal.

And I have no regrets.

Personal Attributes:
      Euphoric Harmonization: A player of music to the rhythms of mayhem and discord, Shouka has learned of a way to cast Medical spells on others through her crystals. When Red crystals are placed upon someone the spell she casts will have a Positive effect on the individual, meaning if the spell has positive effects it would affect the target as long as they can hear the music. If the crystal is Blue, however, any positive effects are inverted into negative effects automatically. Again, simply being within hearing range of the music will cause the crystals to Harmonize, and thus trigger the spell with the associated effect instantly. By removing the crystal the targets will no longer be affected.
      Taste of Evolution: Shouka has the unusual ability to shunt her Evolutionary Traits into crystals and keep them outside of her body. By focusing for one [1] paragraph her the Evo's cost Shouka can expel a pill-sized crystal that carries the Evo Trait within it. While the Evo is within the crystal Shouka is unable to utilize it, though she can draw the Evo back into herself from any distance. If anyone swallows this "pill" they will gain access to her Evo Trait for as long as she doesn't pull it back into herself. This P.A. does not grant the ability to crystalize others' Evo Traits.
      Extraction: By taking a liter of blood from an individual Shouka is able to crystalize the blood and extract an Evolutionary Trait from another being into the pill-sized crystal that forms. This process takes one [1] paragraph her Evo Trait Cost to create. It works the same way as Taste of Evolution otherwise.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: D - rank
Classes:
      • Medic
      • [_____] (Second class at C-rank)
      • [_____] (Third class at A-rank)

Disciplines:
      • Saint → Negative Traits Selected

Archetype: Sage

► E-rank Starting Package:
»» [150] Mana
»» [50] Stamina
»» [5] Spell Slots
»» [2] Proficiency Points
»» [7] Skill Points
»» [100] Ryo for starter shop, or [1] preset starter pack

► Bonuses:
(Bonuses stack with each other.)
»» E-rank ::
• +2 to any stat, or +1 to any two
• [2] additional Spell slots
• Half [.5] rank increase to spiritual strength
»» D-rank ::
• +2 stat points to assign as desired
• [2] additional Illusion slots
• [15] Mana increase to max pool
»» C-rank ::
• Pick One [1]:
»» B-rank ::
• Pick One [1]:
• Pick One [1]:
• Half [.5] rank increase to spiritual speed
»» A-rank ::
• Pick One [1]:
• [15] Mana increase to max pool
»» S-rank ::
• Pick One [1]:
• Pick One [1]:

Stats:
      Power: ✂ ✂
      Agility: ✂ ✂
      Intelligence: ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂
      Mana: ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂

Casting Methods: Magic Circles, Performance [Violin]
Stamina Pool: 100
Mana Pool: 415
      Materialization: A crystal throne forms upon a crystal dais on a field of every growing crystals and mist.
      Elements:
      tab • Earth
      tab • Water

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's): [10 // 10]
• Adamantborn [3]
• Gemblooded [Gemstones, Jewels, 2]
• Essence of Adamant [2]
• Bloodborn [3]
Skills ► [00 // 13] [***You May Pick This***]

Proficiencies ► [01 // 03] [***You May Pick The Remainder***]

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 07
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 04
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 00
      Medical Spells: 00 // 12
      Adamant Ruler Spells: 00 // 00

Inventory:
      • Clothes
      • [1] Light Crossbow (Durability 30) and [10] Bolts
      • [1] Dao Blade (Durability 30)
      • Backpack
      • Bedroll
      • Sketchbook
      • Pencil
      • Flint and Steel
      • Mess Kit
      • Waterskin
      • Rope, 20m
      • Spyglass

________Library
Starting Spells:
      • Blood Ruler
      • Adamant Ruler
      • [___] → [***You Pick Starting Spell***]

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:33 pm
Pregen Name/Title: Valentine StarBreeze
Pregen Rank: E - rank
Pregen Discription: Once a powerful vampire who lorded over the New York coven, Valentine was a force to be reckoned with. Eternally young, incredibly old, he was the progenitor of several generations of vampires known most for his ability to constitute weaponry out of blood and the power of teleportation. Conceited, arrogant in the extreme, Valentine was a hedonist of the worst variety, though he never actively gave a crap about harming anyone outside of food. Beauty was unto godliness, with him at the top. If he saw you as Ugly, physically so, you were less than dirt and best left as "junk food" to sate his hunger.
Difficulty of Use:
• Valentine has the ability to conjure a sawed off shotgun from the iron in the blood of others. This strange ability allows him to conjure it at will, and fire it at will, with Blood Points serving as a fuel to summon it if he doesn't wish to summon it with Mana..
• Valentine is an extremely arrogant person, who cannot view his decisions as wrong, always explaining away his mistakes as due to someone else's work. He will never willingly admit anyone is superior to him, and will simply act as if they simply are too stupid to know what they should recognize automatically.
• Has the unique ability to spill the blood of a Named NPC or RPC (killing them), and forever be able to automatically teleport directly to that location. This ability manifests as a doorway in the shape of a coffin.
• Valentine is from modern day America, based in New York, but was born in the 1100's in a town he can't remember. For a while he ruled Germany, though.
Pregen Profile:

User Image

Name: Valentine Starbreeze
Age: Physically appears 21, but was born in the early 100's in Earth's timeline. Makes him over 2,000 years old.
Race: True Ancestor
Physical Description: Please see image, which is exactly his appearance and his dress.
Fears:
Fear of Ugliness: Beauty is tantamount to godliness. As such, being wounded, injured, or killed by an ugly being is the most criminal event he can imagine. This often leads to him ostracizing the ugly, and keeping only those physically beautiful around him, regardless of their personality.
• [____]
• [____]
Personality:
• Is Omnisexual
• Believes that others opinions, and their value, is entirely based on their appearance.
• Isn't a killer. You can't be considered a killer if what you kill is just food.
• Hedonistic. Nothing matters more than his pleasure, whatever form that takes.
History: My history is my own. I am older than most things that live, and as such the details get foggy sometimes. I've watched the rise and fall of many civilizations, and my history is that of the modern world. All you need know is once I ruled the land you call Germany, though I grew bored and moved to America a century or two before the World Wars started. I was an arms dealer, the greatest the world had ever experienced, and there wasn't a shoulder I didn't rub when I needed it, a world leader who I didn't have on speed dial. That ended the day the Grave took me to a new world, where I now find myself in a place I was never meant to be, that knows not the splendor of what I once was. It seems I must educate them.
Personal Attributes:
      Salvation: A powerful gun bound to Valentine's soul that is formed from the iron content of blood he comes in contact with. Once summoned it takes the form of a sawed off shotgun, one handed, that bears the Cross upon each barrel. It deals damage based on the ammunition loaded, the cost always paid for aiming with Stamina. This also allows him to summon ammunition, conjured in much the same way as Salvation, by spending Blood Points. Construction of the gun costs 10 BP, with bullets costing 5/Rank to create. The cost paid to construct the ammunition hard locks the damage rank, and there are no limits to how much ammunition can be made at one time. Creating one round of ammunition, or reconstructing the gun, takes one [1] Free Activation, though each additional creation takes up one [1] Action.
      The Grave: Whenever Valentines kills someone (Named NPCs and RPCs only), the spot upon which they were killed becomes permanently cursed by Valentine's essence. From that day forward Valentine is able to teleport instantly to this location, though 10 BP can be spent to take someone along with him at a rate of 10 BP/Person, even across the Fractal Worlds and from Death. When activated a black and red coffin rises from a nearby surface and opens, revealing a doorway directly to the location desired.
      • [_____]

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: E - rank
Classes:
      • [_____] (First class at D-rank)
      • [_____] (Second class at C-rank)
      • [_____] (Third class at A-rank)

Disciplines:
      • [_____]
      • [_____]

Archetype: Jack of All Trades [***Pick Bonuses for Archetype***]

► E-rank Starting Package:
»» [100] Mana
»» [100] Stamina
»» [1] Stage of Learning
»» [2] Spell or Illusion Slots
»» [3] Proficiency Points
»» [6] Skill Points
»» [125] Ryo for starter shop, or [1] preset starter pack

► Bonuses:
(Bonuses stack with each other.)
»» E-rank ::
• The Jack is unique in that all stats start out balanced. The only way to have a Jack-of-all-Trades is for every stat to start with three [3] points. Meaning they have eight [8] points to assign, instead of six [6].
• Pick One [1]:
• [1] additional Stage of Learning
• Pick One [1]:
• Half [.5] rank increase to physical speed
• Half [.5] rank increase to physical strength
• Half [.5] rank increase to illusion strength

Stats:
      Power: ღღღ
      Agility: ღღღ
      Intelligence: ღღღ
      Mana: ღღღ

Default Casting Method: [____]
Stamina Pool: 100
Mana Pool: 100
      Materialization: The more mana is pooled within Valentine a peacock's tail will begin to fan out around him, finally formalizing into a robe/cloak around his frame.
      Elements:
      tab • Wind
      tab • [____]

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's): [06 // 06]
• Bloodborn [3]
• Sanguinarian [2]
• Blood Eye [1]
Skills ► [00 // 06] [***Pick Skills***]

• One-Handed Shotgun
      • Rifle
      • Gunblade

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Blood Ruler: 00 // 00
      True Ancestor: 00 // 00

Inventory:
      • Clothes
      • [1] Light Crossbow (Durability 30) and [10] Bolts
      • [2] Butcher Knives
      • Backpack
      • Bedroll
      • Journal
      • Charcoal Piece
      • Flint and Steel
      • Mess Kit
      • Waterskin
      • Rope, 20m
      • Spyglass

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      • Feed - True Ancestor

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:26 pm
Pregen Type: (Paragon, or Prototype)
Pregen Name/Title: (Name of character, or title for Prototype)
Pregen Rank: (E or D)
Pregen Discription: (General description of Pregen)
Difficulty of Use: (This is based on creator's assumptions. Anything to note about the character that player might need to know about before picking this character)
Pregen Profile:

Name:
Physical Description: [Include height, weight, gender, clothes, etc]
Fears: {Need at least three}
Personality:
History:
Personal Attributes:

________Capabilities
Experience Rank:
Classes:
      • (First class at D-rank)
      • (Third class at A-rank)

Disciplines:

Archetype:
Stats:
      Power:
      Agility:
      Intelligence:
      Mana:

Default Casting Method:
Stamina Pool:
Mana Pool:
      Materialization: (Optional, what shape does mana take when in high states of emotion or energy?)
      Elements:
      tab
      tab

Skills ► [00 // 00]

________Possessions
Repertoire:

Inventory:

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      • {All Characters begin with a single Spell or Talent from up to C - rank. This ignores class limitations, but not Elemental ones.}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:27 pm
Difficulty of Use: (This is based on creator's assumptions. Anything to note about the character that player might need to know about before picking this character)
Pregen Profile:

Name:
Personality:
History:
Personal Attributes:

________Capabilities
Experience Rank:
Classes:

Disciplines:

Archetype:
Stats:
      Power:
      Agility:
      Intelligence:
      Mana:

Default Casting Method:
Stamina Pool:
Mana Pool:
      Materialization: (Optional, what shape does mana take when in high states of emotion or energy?)
      Elements:
      tab
      tab

Skills ► [00 // 00]

________Possessions
Repertoire:

Inventory:

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      • {All Characters begin with a single Spell or Talent from up to C - rank. This ignores class limitations, but not Elemental ones.}

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:28 pm
Pregen Profile:

Name:
Personality:
History:
Personal Attributes:

________Capabilities
Experience Rank:
Classes:

Disciplines:

Archetype:
Stats:
      Power:
      Agility:
      Intelligence:
      Mana:

Default Casting Method:
Stamina Pool:
Mana Pool:
      Elements:
      tab
      tab

Skills ► [00 // 00]

________Possessions
Repertoire:

Inventory:

________Library
{Technique Type}:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:31 pm
Pregen Profile:

Name:
Personality:
History:
Personal Attributes:

________Capabilities
Experience Rank:
Classes:

Disciplines:

Archetype:
Stats:
      Power:
      Agility:
      Intelligence:
      Mana:

Default Casting Method:
Stamina Pool:
Mana Pool:
      Elements:
      tab
      tab

Skills ► [00 // 00]

________Possessions
Repertoire:

Inventory:

________Library
{Technique Type}:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Fundamentals :: Application Approval ||→ {3}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers