Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply The Shattered Past
Landing Pad - Out of Character Conversation!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:26 am
_________Out of Character Conversations!||
→→ Welcome to the Out of Character chatterbox! Here you can converse with each other, and meet your fellow players and moderators! While most posts will be coming up about the different events and rules, this chat will be utilized purely for communication! To those interested, the guild also has it's own Discord Chat which anyone may join who is a member of this guild! Welcome to Shattered Past!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:28 am

Is void considered an element?

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:03 pm
Good boy Yuuki

Is void considered an element?

It is. Void is what we consider "non-elemental" magic, and right now we even have a class that focuses on it. Now, if you mean more like void as in "vaccuum", no we do not, but we are open to this sort of stuff being made and utilized in our guild!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:55 pm
Lanfaer

It is. Void is what we consider "non-elemental" magic, and right now we even have a class that focuses on it. Now, if you mean more like void as in "vaccuum", no we do not, but we are open to this sort of stuff being made and utilized in our guild!

Is the said class Naturalist? If I don't go with naturalists would I be able to get Artillerist and focus on void?

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:19 pm
Good boy Yuuki
Lanfaer

Is the said class Naturalist? If I don't go with naturalists would I be able to get Artillerist and focus on void?

You absolutely could. The Naturalist gets bonuses to using Void specifically, but it's isn't the only option. Artillerist focusing on void can definitely be done. I'd be interested to see how you grow into that choice!

I might suggest, if you're comfortable with it, joining our Discord as we can answer questions far faster there. I will still respond here I just don't always log in every day lol.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:28 am
Lanfaer

You absolutely could. The Naturalist gets bonuses to using Void specifically, but it's isn't the only option. Artillerist focusing on void can definitely be done. I'd be interested to see how you grow into that choice!

I might suggest, if you're comfortable with it, joining our Discord as we can answer questions far faster there. I will still respond here I just don't always log in every day lol.

Alright thanks for writing back!

I'll pass on the discord invite, I'm not super active, only login once like every few days to write. sweatdrop

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:00 am
Good boy Yuuki
Lanfaer

Alright thanks for writing back!

I'll pass on the discord invite, I'm not super active, only login once like every few days to write. sweatdrop

You're fine. Sorry, I'm not on too much myself, mostly on discord. Life happens, and we understand that. Mind if I ask how you've been doing/are doing?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:01 pm
Lanfaer

Hey, thanks for asking! I'm doing great, is just a busy season for me. I forgot about Gaia until recently even though I already had my character setup halfway thru. sweatdrop

Hopefully, I'll have more personal time in the next month or so, and I can kick back a little and write a little. Are you doing well yourself?

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:05 am
Good boy Yuuki
Lanfaer

Hey, thanks for asking! I'm doing great, is just a busy season for me. I forgot about Gaia until recently even though I already had my character setup halfway thru. sweatdrop

Hopefully, I'll have more personal time in the next month or so, and I can kick back a little and write a little. Are you doing well yourself?

Honestly been rough. Really rough. But I'm hoping to make a comeback now that emotions are settling down. I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:39 am
Lanfaer
Good boy Yuuki
Lanfaer

Honestly been rough. Really rough. But I'm hoping to make a comeback now that emotions are settling down. I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Bruh I feel that on a spiritual level. Just take care of yourself before anything else ya heard?

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

The Shattered Past

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces