Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
✋ | Target: Captain Hiroshi Miyamoto Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:59 pm
                                                    After getting the Arashikage's approval, Kaito gathered the two people who absolutely couldn't possibly be behind the internal corruption.

"This is the most sensitive of all the tasks. We need proof that this problem has reached the top of the hierarchy within the APD. You two will be staking out the captain who, we believe, is going to accept a bribe tonight. Musica, you're too fresh to reasonably be in the APD's pocket, but you've also been following Lord Hyuga's purification mission for too long to have contributed to any of the most heinous acts of corruption. Seiichi, you are neither in Arashigakure nor Konohagakure, so it's essentially impossible that you're a player in this game. I appreciate both of your cooperation on this mission.

"I'm giving you this scroll that's set with a few intricate seals. My studies have allowed me to make seals that can record from a good distance; you'll be able to record the audio of the encounter, so long as you activate the seal with a little chakra and direct it at the Captain. This is quintessential to capturing the evidence we need. I don't mean to stress you out, but you cannot possibly fail this mission... I don't know how we'll uproot the corruption otherwise.

God speed."

Details:
                                                    Reach the abandoned leylines and stake it out. Wait for Captain Hiroshi Miyamoto to make a deal with who he is meeting. Use the recording scroll to record the encounter. Do not spook or alert him!

pyrategross

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:22 pm
User Image
Ultimate Ninja Storm
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

User ImageUser Image
Something in Musica’s shoulder ached. Ever since the metal prosthetic was used to replace a lost arm, the young girl had been getting tons of ghost pains as a barely recovered wound would stab at her. The arm, too, was much heavier than she was used to, and created a soreness in her shoulder from the extra weight. So as the young shinobi neared the rendezvous point, she let out a groan and rotated the black metal arm to loosen her shoulder.

“Musica Knote, Jonin, reporting for duty.” Musica practiced her introduction to her would-be partner while she waited. While she wasn’t in optimal shape to be returning to the field, the white haired girl would be lying if she said she wasn’t excited. It certainly beat the hospital bed she’d be laid up in for heaven knows how long.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1405/1405
Stamina: 1280/1280
Corrupted Nature Chakra: 400/400
Ice Rank:
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Novasse

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Seiichi made his way to the designated meeting place. He was thrilled to be showing his support for Arashi and hoped to improve the relations between the Samurai of Zaishin and the people of Arashigakure. So a small-ish kind of mission like this would be just what he had been hoping for. Something to get his foot in the door and to show that the samurai wasn't just a small and cute face. He was a tough small and cute face! Seiichi roamed towards a white haired woman while offering a silent wave once coming within vicinity of her. She was a fairly interesting one, with his eyes shooting towards her obviously troublesome gauntlet. He wouldn't pry more than he should, as Seiichi was trying to be on his best behavior and manage his oversaturated curiosity when it came to people he had never met before.

"It's nice to meet you, Musica." Seiichi said with a small bow. His messy black locks frayed all around him while he returned the favor. "Seiryu Seiichi, samurai of Zaishin. I hope you won't mind me being your partner. It's exciting to be working alongside a shinobi like you despite what some might think of us." It was a small sect of people, though some village goers still didn't take too kindly to the samurai slowly extending their reach outside of their countryside. It didn't help that Seiichi was practically a free way to vent such frustrations being his size, but he was adamant about refusing to retaliate in the fear that in doing so, he'd somehow cause Arashi to turn Zaishin's help away.

He smiled while taking note of her obvious discomfort at some point or another though the cause of which was up in the air. "Are you alright?" he asked in concern for her well being the next time she'd grunt or show her displeasure at whatever she was going through. "You...seem like you're in pain."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

pyrategross

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:58 pm
User Image
Ultimate Ninja Storm
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

User ImageUser Image
“Gah!” Someone spoke to her that caught the Jonin off guard. Musica jumped as Seiichi introduced himself before visibly relaxing. “Hey, yeah, nice to meetcha Seiichi!” The Jonin girl grinned broadly and extended her normal hand out for him to shake. “I think I remember you from the summit, yeah? Glad to see you made it out.” Musica’s stump ached as she recalled the events from the Kage Summit. “It’ll be cool to see what some of you samurai can do up close and personal like.” She added, placing her hands on her hips. As Musica spoke she began to lead Seiichi to the abandoned Leyline, seeing as she was the only one in the two man group that was familiar with Arashi.

“Hm?” She blinked and turned to look back at the boy as she asked if she was okay. “Oh, yeah, it’s nothing. Still getting used to this arm and such.” The girl motioned with her metal arm, to make it clear what exactly she was talking about. “It still aches and stuff, since I kinda rushed the healing process a bit.” Musica stuck her tongue out bashfully and rubbed the back of her head. “But I’ll be fine, Fuyu’s told me I’m stubborn like a brick wall.” She laughed.

Soon, after a bit more small talk, the two would make it to their destination.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1405/1405
Ice Rank:

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Novasse

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

A tinge of guilt hit the samurai boy, as he had worried that his sudden interaction with the girl had caused him to spook her. A poor first impression had left Seiichi slightly worried for the mood during the rest of this mission. "I'm sorry, I didn't men to scare you." Though such fears were soon put to rest as she would brush that little spook away and greeting in return. After a brief exchange between the two, he'd glance her over while recalling the Kage Summit and what had happened that day. It was then that he'd real what made this girl so familiar to him. "Oh, Musica, right?" he inquired. "It's nice to see you again! I'm glad you made it out okay." he winced as the words trailed out of his mouth. She wasn't fully okay, if the metal arm was anything to go off of, but seemed in fine health regardless. They both appeared eager to see what one another could do, which only thrilled Seiichi more. It was always nice finding the more like-minded people to be around. The samurai walked alongside Musica to the location where they had been en route to before. He had never really heard of the Leyline before, so this would be an educational experience for the at least one of them. When the conversation came back down to herself, Musica would motion to her prosthetic arm as Seiichi frowned. He couldn't imagine how painful it must have been for her following the Kage Summit. It was by some kind of luck that he had managed to worm his way out of any serious injury while everyone else hadn’t been so luck, as proof in front of him. But she appeared to be somewhat back to normal, a welcome change of pace. "You seem much more stronger than me. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I ever lost my arm. My whole world revolves around it." he joked while they eventually arrived at their destination.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

pyrategross

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:42 pm
                                                    Captain.
                                                    Crook.

The abandoned Aether Leylines had been underutilized since the theft of airships, and was finally put to rest after the Kage Summit when the village was grounded. It creaked and groaned and always had a blast of chilly air running through it. While it had briefly become popular among ghost hunting enthusiasts, even that kind of otherworldly infamy had faded in the face of the very real discomfort brought on anyone who entered it.

Captain Hiroshi Miyamoto was a stout man bearing a polite mask as he stood around the Leylines. However, there was a lanky man arriving, one who looked nothing like a stereotypical gangster. He was wearing a nice suit, one nicer than the Captain's. "Hiroshi," the suit greeted him kindly as they stood a small distance apart. He made an aborted gesture, like he'd thought about clapping the Captain on the shoulder but thought against it just a second later.

"Ayame," he greeted much more gruffly. His polite mask already deteriorated into a scowl. "You're not abandoning the Port idea, eh?"

"Afraid not," the suit stated as he stuck his hands into his pockets. "The Arashikage will see things my way. Uninhibited trade is good for the entire village. Her sanctions and increased security at the Port do not serve me well, as I am sure you have surmised."

"Exotic cargo is a difficult thing to smuggle to begin with. Hard to predict when a live one will take off yelling and running. Then it gets real difficult to secure the port, deal with the witnesses, return the cargo unharmed. It'll cost you." The man pulled a cigarette from his pocket and looked bored, like he wasn't about to solicit and accept a hefty bribe from someone who was interested in some under-the-table business ventures.

"Of course." The man snapped his fingers, allowing a scroll to appear in his hands. "As per usual, I have the money stored at this location." He handed the scroll over to the Captain, watching patiently as the man opened it and presumably read the coordinates inscribed within.

The Captain grunted as he closed it, taking a deep drag off of his cigarette as he closed the scroll and put it in his back pocket. "Done?

"Not quite. Boss wants me to tell you that the last delivery was... undesirable. Unique kekkai genkai are top shelf items, and that is what the Boss wants to operate off of. The small fry that get captured easily while doing routine genin tasks are hard to make a profit off of. You must understand that we have many middle men and lots of palms to grease, yes? It is necessary that we secure enough product to cover the overhead."

"Not my problem," the Captain insisted as he took another puff off his cigarette. Then, the business man said something much quieter, and the two men moved a few inches closer, in each other's faces and having a hushed conversation. The business man looked collected, but the Captain was nearly popping a vein.

It seemed the current spot wouldn't suffice to gather the audio for Kaito.

pyrategross

Novasse

ghostfinch

Seeker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:07 pm
User Image
Ultimate Ninja Storm

User ImageUser Image
“Oh, I’m not even that strong.” Musica waved away the comment with a casual hand. She didn’t mean it dismissively, and her tone would make that obvious to the young samurai. “And all the strength in the world can’t prepare you for what might happen.” A light glistened off of the girl’s metal hand before she slipped it back into her pocket. “I bet you’ve got a lot of potential that you haven’t hit yet.” She added with a smile over her shoulder. “Besides, we’re on a squad, right? Don’t compare yourself to me from the start, just think about how we can work together.”

Musica’s head whipped and she came to a sudden stop. She pressed herself to the nearest hiding spot, motioning for Seiichi to do the same. The Jonin tilted her head around a corner so she could get a better eye on the two men. “Damn, they’re too far away…” she muttered after trying Kaito’s scroll and seeing it was out of range. “Hold on, I think I have an idea… Watch my back.” She muttered.

Musica crouched low and slid from one block of cover to the next. She formed a handsign as she pressed her back against a crate, her body sinking into the surface with a mere ripple. [Mayfly S Rank] She would use the cover of her jutsu to close the distance, trying to get close enough to record the conversation.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1245/1405
Ice Rank:

First Action:

▰ Mayfly [ Kagerou ] | Rank S
The user channels chakra throughout their entire body, allowing them to meld into the ground beneath them. Doing so completely removes their presence from being picked up by dojutsu or sensory techniques of the rank of the technique and lower. In addition, the user may only use sensory techniques while this technique is active, requiring an upkeep cost of two ranks below the rank of this technique per post.

Second Action:

Third Action:

ghostfinch

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Thank you for your words. But I must disagree about thinking that you’re not strong." Seiichi smiled. "I know a few samurai who managed to survive the conflict that our previous Shogun brought. Their careers as acting samurai were over. Some lost hands or arms, some whose bodies ended up in such disrepair that it wouldn’t make sense for them to even work. Yet with our country weakened by the previous Lord Shogun’s fight, they would refuse to resign their service to Zaishin and instead had learned how to fight with a blade in other ways. I see yours the same way as theirs. True strength isn’t being able to destroy one’s enemies in a single swing, but to push oneself to continue even after adversity pushes back. At least that’s what they taught us in the academy. It’s an admirable trait." He beamed happily at Musica before blanking while rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Sorry, Kenji always said that I can ramble at times."

The two would soon arrived at their destination while his eyes would dance around the horizon. Constant groans and barrage of stimuli awaited the samurai and his companion. He had only read about this location secondhand from some of the people from the village. After Arashigakure had been grounded for the time being, these chains had been among the many that had attached the ship to the ground, from where previous ships had once sailed into a blue atmosphere. With every groan came a blast of chilled air, likely a result of some of the machinery or something keeping the village grounded. The difference in temperature made Seiichi shiver a bit, pulling the sleeves over his wrists while then bringing them together in front of him in some attempt to keep himself warm.

A conversation came to his ear as he followed Musica’s lead and ducked behind some cover to hide them from whoever was nearby. "That must be Captain Miyamoto, but who’s he with?" Seiichi whispered to her. "I don’t think any Arashi shinobi wears a business suit so freely." He stayed put in place as Musica would cast a ninjutsu to better remain undetectable while Kaito’s scroll would need to record the conversation at hand. Seiichi nodded quietly while she moved closer to their position, keeping an eye out around the area for anything that would impede their goal. Listening into the men’s conversation was most disgusting, with Seiichi frowning to himself at some of their remarks. Stealing the DNA from others by robbing from dead men, or worse, unsuspecting genin doing missions. He balled his fists underneath his robe but continued to watch.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

ghostfinch

pyrategross

Novasse

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:18 am
                                                    Captain.
                                                    Crook.

With Musica's relocation and Seiichi's concentration with his enhanced senses, the would be able to catch more. "You have any, uh, age limitations, eh?" The businessman didn't immediately react. "I can do a little searching myself, even throw you some of the better ones we detain for small crimes. I know the Academy ain't got the security it used to, if you can use some of the scrawny ones with fancy heritage."

The businessman's genial expression didn't change as he considered this. "We can use them if you can get them. You need to meet the boss in Rivers if we do this long-term. That way, we can stay informed and protect you from any prying eyes."

"I don't need your protection," Hiroshi sneered. "I've got too many men all over this village to need the help of your kind."

"What kind is that?"

"The kinda criminal that's satisfied with selling children to the highest bidder."

"Oh?" The businessman's head tilted with intrigue. "I always only considered myself to be the kind of criminal that deals with a middle-aged, unsatisfied man with expensive vices and a bad habit of lying to his constituents. The kind of criminal that deals with a man who doesn't have a problem kidnapping, drugging, or trafficking children so long as he can almost reasonably turn a blind eye to the services expected of the children, to the forumlas that evaluate the value of their individual organs versus their worth as a slave. The kind of criminal that deals with a man that reward organized crime but pats himself on the back for not making a trade with some two-bit thug. The ki-"

"ENOUGH!" Hiroshi bellowed, face red and twisted in anger. As he yelled, he gestured widely with his hands, and generated an uneasy earthquake beneath their feet, one that spread to Musica and Seiichi and threatened to pull Musica from the Mayfly technique [ Unnamed Doton | B Rank ].

pyrategross

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:27 am
User Image
Ultimate Ninja Storm

User ImageUser Image
Under the cover of her stealth jutsu, Musica clenched a fist as she recorded the conversation with Kaito’s scroll. Hearing about the details of Hiroshi’s operation made her sick to her stomach. It filled her with a wave of anger, one so strong that she almost blew her own cover to blast the ********. But thankfully for her, the police captain’s Doton jutsu was enough to shake her back to the Jonin’s senses and level her head. But it also presented it’s fair share of challenges, as it threatened to blow her cover.

Musica had to act, and fast. As the earth started to shake, the girl had to move to some form of cover, placing a stack of empty creates between her and her marks. Musica clenched her teeth and formed two simple signs as she resisted the jutsu that threatened to yank her from her stealth. First she molded chakra around herself; not a lot, but enough to create a thin veil that would make her harder to focus on. [Shadowing Stealth Technique E Rank] Then just as she couldn’t resist the jutsu any longer, Musica performed a quick transformation. So once Hiroshi’s earth shaking jutsu did pull her from her Mayfly, Musica’s form would be that of a small white cat. The young shinobi cat would be shot from the ground, high enough to land on the crates she’d hid behind seconds ago. Musica arched her back and hissed at the two men before bolting behind more nearby cover.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1235/1405
Ice Rank:

First Action:

▰ Shadowing Stealth Technique [ Bikou Ninjutsu ] | Rank E
The user coats their body in chakra while pursuing someone covertly. The chakra surrounding their body causes anyone who looks directly at them to find their eyes wandering elsewhere. Due to its low cost in chakra, this seldom arouses suspicion to those feeling the prying eyes of the user. This technique must be repaid every three posts.

Second Action:

▰ Transformation Technique [ Henge no Jutsu ] | Rank E
The user forms a hand sign, changing their physical appearance in the blink of an eye. Using this technique the user is able to transform into smaller objects or persons up to their own relative size. This allows the user to guise themselves in plain sight or masquerade as another person entirely. Alternatively, the user may cast this on inanimate objects within eyesight. This technique remains active for three posts before it must be repaid.

Third Action:

ghostfinch

Novasse

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

As the two men continued to speak, the subject was turning less and less into one that would have ended with a mediocre amount of respect towards either person. Seiichi kept his eyes on Musica as she would attempt to go and get closer towards the two in order to record the more flavorful of the two. "You're more of a butcher than some shinobi..." the boy mumbled to himself and would continue to listen in on the conversation. From the sounds of it, Captain Miyamoto would have entered a little agreement with the businessman here and was out gathering unsuspecting people for harvesting, but it didn't make much sense so far. What did the Captain have to gain from all of this? Before too much thought could be designated for it, the Captain would send a powerful earthquake through the area to intimidate the other man.

Cursing to himself as the Earthquake technique would raim to rock the area around him, the samurai aimed his gaze towards the treetops nearby and would brace himself before one hand sign cast him forth from his hiding spot. This specialized movement technique would help him remain unseen while getting to safety. His hearing would still be strong enough to catch their conversation, but he was more worried about Musica than anything. Musicia seemed to have faired better herself, having used her own jutsu to avoid detection.

Jutsu Used:
▰ Hunter Body Flicker | Rank C | Spiritual
The user performs a body flicker type technique while applying their Hunter's Cloak for no additional activation. This allows the user to create distance and vanish easily from detection to snipe a foe.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

ghostfinch

pyrategross

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:18 am
                                                    Captain.
                                                    Crook.

"I am sorry," the suited man said, easily returning to a completely professional demeanor after resisting the earthquake with a brief body flicker a few feet into the air. "I should not operate on so many assumptions. I do not want to create a misunderstanding. I do not know your reasons for-"

"It's simple," the Captain cut in. His voice was nearly fevered as he spoke, like he absolutely had to be understood. His words came out like they'd been practiced in a mirror as if he'd been working on a justification for his contribution to human trafficking. "The world is filled with selfish, stupid creatures - that's all we are. And there have always been winners and losers. Life is a game, a gamble, and I've simply chosen to win."

The Captain seemed satisfied with his own explanation, but there must have been confusion on the crook's face, because he sighed and continued explaining as if the crook was the stupid one. "The game isn't fair - it wouldn't benefit anyone if it was, and doesn't it exist for someone's benefit? It's like when you gamble, how the House always wins? I've chosen to side with the House - to always win - instead of being a sucker, a loser."

"That is why you will help us?"

"What can I say?" The Captain flourished with his hands, grinning. "I like to win. And millions of ryo, less twerps to get in my way or make problems, and an entire village at my beck and call sure looks like winning to me."

pyrategross
                                                    lets go murk this dude

Novasse
                                                    "murder time :shing:" y'know?

ghostfinch

Seeker

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:27 pm
User Image
Ultimate Ninja Storm

User ImageUser Image
In her cat form, Musica scurried back to Seiichi. Once she was safely behind cover, the girl removed herself from the transformation technique. She sat against the cover, wiping her forehead with her arm and a relieved look on her face. “I thought they were going to find me for sure,” the Jonin groaned. “But did you manage to catch that s**t, Seiichi?” Musica’s expression hardened as she got her focus back. She clenched her fist and she ran the words through her mind again.

“Kidnapping kids for a profit…” Musica’s blue eyes lit up like a small storm. Glowing with the lightning of a miniature tempest. “I always knew those pigs were crooked, but taking kids from their families like that? He’s lucky I can’t rip him to shreds.”

The young girl rose to her feet and lightly punched Seiichi’s shoulder with her metal arm as she shook away her anger. She couldn’t afford to let her rage consume her; she was in charge of this duo. “We need to bring them both in, so let’s show them what it’s like to lose eh?” But now how to do it…

“Hey, you’re a Seiryu right? Can you...?” Musica leaned over to whisper into Seiichi’s ear. Pretty soon after, the two of them would move into action. The immediate area would begin to flood with water as Musica burst from her cover, making her own handsigns. In a flash, portions of the water would freeze and chains made of ice would erupt up and wrap around the two criminals. “You dumbasses should be more careful!” Musica jumped on top of a stack of crates, her arms crossed over her chest as she glared down at the two men. "The two of you meeting at the abandoned station is like something out of a shitty manga!” She added, whipping (but not unfurling) her large fan and slamming it to the crates with a clang.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1325/1405
Ice Rank:

First Action:

▰ Dead Man's Chains [ Deddomanzuchēn ] | Rank A> Korabo> S rank
The user forms a hand sign, allowing chains composed of ice to explode forth from any existing ice formation or water formation. These chains expand up to fifty feet from their originating point, binding opponents tightly and dragging them towards their creation point. The painful binding and impact of these chains cause tier 3 trauma and apply the grappling status. For each tier of frostbite upon the target, they must pay an additional rank of chakra to free themselves, with a maximum of S+ Rank.

Tier Four Frostbite

Only the fiercest of cold techniques can affect an opponent at this tier. This tier of cold ravages the target's agility severely while preventing the use of their frozen limbs for an elongated time. Techniques of S-S+ Rank apply to tier four frostbite. Katon techniques of S-S+ Rank combat this tier of frostbite.

• Reduces agility in affected opponent by 8 points for 6 posts or until cured.
• Subtracts 100 chakra and prevents the use of handsigns and somatic casting (arms and legs) for 6 posts or until cured. [80] chakra can be spent to cure this.

Second Action:

▰ Dead Man's Chains [ Deddomanzuchēn ] | Rank A>Korabo> S Rank
The user forms a hand sign, allowing chains composed of ice to explode forth from any existing ice formation or water formation. These chains expand up to fifty feet from their originating point, binding opponents tightly and dragging them towards their creation point. The painful binding and impact of these chains cause tier 3 trauma and apply the grappling status. For each tier of frostbite upon the target, they must pay an additional rank of chakra to free themselves, with a maximum of S+ Rank.

Tier Four Frostbite

Only the fiercest of cold techniques can affect an opponent at this tier. This tier of cold ravages the target's agility severely while preventing the use of their frozen limbs for an elongated time. Techniques of S-S+ Rank apply to tier four frostbite. Katon techniques of S-S+ Rank combat this tier of frostbite.

• Reduces agility in affected opponent by 8 points for 6 posts or until cured.
• Subtracts 100 chakra and prevents the use of handsigns and somatic casting (arms and legs) for 6 posts or until cured. [80] chakra can be spent to cure this.

Third Action:

Novasse

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Seiichi would stray put on his vantage point up in the tree, his eyes forward and glazed onto the two men speaking of such atrocities as if they had just been simple annoyances of running a business. His knuckles would turn while while hearing the pitter patter of feline paws scuttling up towards his position. Once Musica had returned to a safe position, she reformed in her original looks, Seiichi glancing over towards her. "Welcome back. I've been listening to them for a while now, but I don't know how much longer I can hold myself back." he pouted, crossing his arms. "They make me sick. If you've got everything on your scroll, I think we should intervene while we have a chance."

Fortunately, Musicia was one step ahead of Seiichi, the two rising as her metal arm would feel the blunt tap of Musica's punch as he stumbled a little at the sudden force hitting his right shoulder. Darn thing was heavier than it looked. Seiichi would seem a little concerned for his partner as he watched her vibrate from what had been happening inside of her own country. A feeling that the boy hadn't exactly been familiar with, but at least could understand from a moral standpoint. When asked if he was ready to take to the offensive, Seiichi offered a confident nod. "Let's teach them what it means to be a shinobi."

With a burst of water, the area would soon become flooded, while water erupted from underneath the ground. Seiichi stayed in hiding up until Musica would unleash her ice chains and entrap the two together. Once they had been fully secured, Seiichi leapt from the trees and performed a series of hand signs, chakra emanating from his sword sheaths on his hip. From above, phantasmal swords would rain down upon the area, though none would directly impact the two being enchained. The around around them found itself wrapped in tape, with Seiichi stepping out a little ways from Musica.

"Your little reign of terror ends here, Captain." Seiichi stated. "You two are the poison to what it means to serve your village and country. Weeds that need to be pulled before more sprout up." He looked over at the girl, hoping that he was at least sounding a bit threatening.

Jutsu Used:
▰ Waterfall Basin Technique [ Takitsubo no Jutsu ] | Rank C
The Shinobi will do the necessary hand seals to create a large volume of water. When this technique is used in conjunction with Earth Style Doryuu Jouheki a large waterfall is formed. Without the earth technique, it only summons natural water from the ground. Creates an A-ranked amount of water. This water can be drawn from for additional techniques and lowers their cost by one rank.

▰ Bloody Fields of War | Rank B | Complex
This technique is a more perfected version of the first technique to the Infinite One-Sword style, Fields of War. The only difference is that this technique is developed to more accurately set the user's swords about the battlefield. This technique's precision is so great that the swords can be directed to land where the user wishes, requiring an additional hand sign to properly mold the chakra. More often than not, it is used to rain the blades directly upon foes to reduce enemies earlier into a fight. Like the Fields of War technique, this technique must be used before any fighting with the Infinite One-Sword style can begin. The "KEEP OUT" caution tape is also still distributed around the immediate battlefield upon this technique's execution.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

ghostfinch

pyrategross

Novasse

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:48 pm
                                                    Captain.
                                                    Crook.

As the ninja attacked, the Captain swiftly substituted his position forcefully with the businessman, giving him the space to flicker away from the location effected by frostbite, the water, and the delivery of sword. The businessman froze from the effects of the techniques, falling to the ground in the icy sludge of water filling the area. "Shitty manga? ******** you," the Captain spat, snapping his fingers and generating a scroll to his hand. He tossed it skyward, allowing kunai to fly from the scroll over a wide berth of the battlefield towards Seiichi and Musica together [ Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Steel Disaster | Rank A | Complex ].

"You're wasting your time," he insisted from the safety of the inside spiral of his scroll. "Fighting for petty ideologies. That's how they trap you - with those ideals - to make your sacrifice your life for a village that doesn't give a s**t about you. I mean, you're kidding yourselves, right? You should be trying to get in on this deal. Be one of the winners. You don't see that you're already lambs to the slaughter - you're basically trafficked by the village already. Putting your life on the line for some vague righteousness that the village has told you to believe in... Why don't you join the winners' circle? Stand with the House so you can stop losing with the fools in power." In Seiichi's direction, he launched another scroll towards him to let the chains from it try to grapple the samurai before he can use his sword battlefield [ Heavenly Chains | Rank B | Complex ].

pyrategross
                                                    Used:
                                                    substitution & flicker to sacrifice businessman & avoid techs coming his way

At both
                                                    ▰ Manipulated Tools: Heavenly Steel Disaster | Rank A | Complex
                                                    Throwing a scroll skyward, this technique rains down three posts of fiery kunai. By choice, this technique may inflict tier two burns as well as tier three trauma instead of Hex.

At Seiichi
                                                    ▰ Heavenly Chains | Rank B | Complex
                                                    This technique allows the user to open a scroll or utilize an already open scroll to launch a series of forty foot chains. These chains ignore the target's agility stats and attempt to grapple a target. If evaded, these chains may lie on the battlefield and be repaid in cost as the user desires to move again to attempt to grapple with the target. This technique cannot be repaid once the chains are destroyed or otherwise inhibited.

Novasse

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces