Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
✋ | Target: Captain Hiroshi Miyamoto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:41 am
User Image
Ultimate Ninja Storm
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

User ImageUser Image
As soon as the Captain withdrew his scroll, Musica was already on the move. With a flick of her wrist, the girl spread her fan open and she pulled it up above her head. The Jonin swung the weapon wide and sent out a blast of wind chakra across the immediate battlefield. [Wind Return A Rank Spiritual] This blast of wind caught the corrupt captain’s shuriken attack against her and Seeichi, stopping it in its place before returning them back to the man that threw them.

Musica slung her fan over her shoulder and formed handseals with her free hand. “I’ve never been concerned with being on the winning side. People like you have always been against people like me. The ones actually struggling to survive, while assholes in power like you keep us down.” Musica clenched her fist and her eyes glowed once again as she glared at the Captain. Her chakra spilled out in waves, swirling the water below passively. “Did it feel like you were losing? When you arrested me and my siblings, children that couldn’t afford to eat?!”

Musica jumped down from the crates and a board of plasma formed at her feet just before she fell into the water. She rode the board quickly, turning wide around the captain to draw his attention away from Seiichi. “I’m just trying to keep my family safe!” She yelled over the spray of water, crashing through the wake to fall down upon the man. She twirled her fan down, sending chakra through it to make it razor sharp as she slashed down at Captain Hiroshi. “But you’ve always been a corrupt b*****d!” [Reaper's Carousel | Rank A boosted to S | Complex]

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1165/1405
Stamina: 1240/1280
Corrupted Nature Chakra: 400/400
Ice Rank:
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 0

First Action:

▰ Wind Return [ Kazegaeshi ] | Rank A
This technique is used to counter a projectile-based attack launched against the user (chakra or otherwise). Utilizing air currents the user is able to redirect the attack and choose its new direction all by paying the same cost in chakra as the rank of the technique. If of the ninjutsu class and able to apply statuses to their attacks, then any attack directed this way carries with it gusts of wind that applies vertigo to any that it hits for one post. The stage of this vertigo is dependent on the redirected technique.

Second Action:

▰ Laser Riding | Rank A
When on a surface of water at least the size of a kiddie pool, the user can move at the speed of the base technique, able to evade anything that isnt of the same rank while riding on what appears to be a surfboard made of plasma. It should be noted that this technique, if overwhelming, will also allow the user tk outrun same rank skills. It can also be used to ram the plasma into an opponent or technique well.
• Lasts four [4] posts.

Third Action:

▰ Reaper's Carousel | Rank A>>S | Complex
The user spins their fans as they do with the Flashing Twirl. However, while they perform the simple maneuver, the user pivots about three times, creating what appears to be a whirlwind, the blade glistening of chakra. When a target is contacted by these blades, a small burst of slicing chakra blades are created that shred through defenses as though they are one rank lower.

Novasse

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Seiichi prepared himself to defend against the Captain's sudden retaliation when Musica would have beaten him to the punch. In a single wave of the hand, the captain's technique would fizzle out in front of him, with the white haired woman providing her own input for this man's invitation to join in on the action and rebel against that which they swore their life to. The samurai gripped his own blade while quietly biding his time for the man to focus entirely on Musica. What she said did resonate somewhat with Seiichi. The Seiryu had never truly been at the strongest ever compared to the other four clans, especially moreso now than ever before after their recent splitting. But still, the clan members would all be keeping their head hup to focus on the brighter days ahead. It was made Seiichi so tenacious that one day, they could finally mend the wounds made so carelessly and be forgiven by all of their deeds.

Once Musica's technique had finished, he began his own. Seiichi willed his chakra around his body, his body emanating an aqua blue color while his blade would rise slowly, only to then burst forward at the corrupt Captain with a sing thrust. Should the attack meet its mark, time would slow for the boy as his focus would hypertune his swings.

Jutsu Used:
▰ Addition | Rank A | Complex
Channeling chakra into their body in order to make rapid, blurring movements before anyone within sight, the user attacks the opponent a total of twelve times in rapid succession. Each of the attacks are stricken from various angles, slicing the opponent from all sides; should the first strike land, the remainder are ensured to be successful. With each strike the opponent is left stunned by the impressive power and the sword is left behind attached to the opponent's body where the blade made contact by a chakra bond that remains until the user's next post or if the opponent breaks out by paying a B Rank amount of chakra. Utilizing this skill requires two activation due to it's strenuous assault.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

ghostfinch

pyrategross

Novasse

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 pm
                                                    Captain.
                                                    Crook.

Captain Hiroshi narrowly avoided the shuriken returning his way. He was clipped by one of them at the upper arm of his uniform, making him hiss. "You stupid brat - aren't you listening!? We could all be like you, suffering to survive, but you have to make the same choice I did if you want to really live." He bared his teeth as she angrily continued. He shook his head as if to remove any guilt. "You can't hate me for doing my job and for going against its interests, sweetheart. You either hate me for being a cop or you hate me for taking advantage of the criminals," he said, carefully not identifying himself with the criminal element of Arashigakure.

"And look where I got you, you ungrateful b***h! You wouldn't be a ninja at all if I hadn't been your motivation to work harder!" He created a wall from the earth, but it was overwhelmed by Musica's technique. The whirlwind of chakra cut his arms up further and he was forced to retreat a few steps. Hiroshi generated an armor made of rock, but before he could go on the offensive against Musica, he was subjected to the wicked fast samurai who cut him in quick succession, breaking his armor with the sharp blade.

Hiroshi was bleeding from a hundred cuts at this point, doubling over and touching the ground as he tried to gather his breath. "Idealistic idiots," he grumbled. "You could have gotten in on this with me, been the muscle to secure the deal. Fools. You don't see it. You're the sweetest commodity the village has, and you continue to defend it while it whores you out for whatever war it benefits from next. At least you could have made enough money to escape the grasp of this village with me... at least you could have... won." He passed out on the ground before the two of them, unconscious.

It was time to close up the scroll and take him in.

pyrategross
                                                    Hiroshi used solely defensive techniques and I'm gonna leave em unnamed.

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:45 am
User Image
Ultimate Ninja Storm
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

User ImageUser Image
Musica stood over Hiroshi, looking down at the man. She frowned as she felt the years of torment this man gave her and her family as he was rewarded with promotion after promotion. The girl could feel chakra surging through her as her frustration began to boil over. And he even had the nerve to congratulate himself for she was now. Musica took a deep breath and cooled her jets. Acting rashly wasn’t going to get anything done. “I got where I am today by needing the strength to survive and through the hardships I faced. And I’m stronger for it now, with the power to protect the ones I hold close to me.” The Jonin rummaged through her pack and pulled out a scroll as she spoke. “But those struggles aren’t something I would want anyone else to go through. So I do what I can to make it so no-one else has to go through what I did.”

Musica took the scroll and slid it open with a fluid movement, letting the paper spiral as she focused her chakra through it. “A system is corrupt because of the people in it, not the other way around. Which is why I’m going to reform it, top to bottom.” The white haired girl opened her eyes then, a half lidded look to the police captain. “Something where people like you won’t exist.” With an effort of will, the scroll wrapped around Hiroshi and Musica went to seal him away for his crimes.

Once the deed was done, Musica let out a breath she didn’t realize she’d been holding. She finally noticed her own shaking. She did her best to minimize it as she turned to her partner. “You okay, Seiichi?” The Jonin smiled at the samurai. “You did a good job.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1405/1405
Stamina: 1280/1280
Corrupted Nature Chakra: 400/400
Ice Rank:
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Novasse

ghostfinch

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Shut up!" Seiichi said, whizzing by as phantasmal blades cut through the captain. His anger had already been tested thoroughly by this man, flicking his wrist while he'd pass by the man again, blades whirling by him. "You keep talking about "winning", but all I see is a man, lost in a maze of his own making. You're everything wrong with how people look at a village. As the people below work night and day, you ruin everything with plotting against them. All for some desperate struggle against breaking free of a system that you never were even a part of." The samurai bounced from tree to tree in an irregular pattern while his strikes cut through the earthen armor that the captain attempted to defend against the strikes. "The Seiryu are familiar with wanting to break free. To escape and break this cycle that holds them to the village. We paid with blood, and a lot of it. The same path that you wanted was the one we did, and it only ends in needless blood. But the thing that makes me sick is that you'll use anything to get your way. Even so much as academy students and genin."

After the twelfth strike, Seiichi would rebound with swords around him, slashing wildly as the captain. Chunks of rock flew while he remained totally focused, never breaking eye contact. "The reason I picked up my blade is to fight for those people! The people who wouldn't be able to hold their own against us! The commoners of Zaishin whose only crime is to exist within the walls of the village and cobble together something out of what little we have. I'd rather die than allow myself to drop to your level to hurt the very same people I care about!"

As Musica would finish up and give her own little speech, Seiichi would return the swords to his sheath and watch. The captain would be forcefully sealed away, the young samurai amazed at her skills in fuuninjutsu. It reminded him of the Hogosha back home, bringing an uneasy smile to his lips. After a soft exhale while he went to catch his breath, Seiichi nodded to Musica. "I am. Thank you, Musica. This has been quite the experience." he brought his hands in his sleeves while fussing about with his hair. "I will admit, I was a bit skeptical of the shinobi before we met, but hearing your words makes me feel so at ease. It was an honor to fight by your side, and I hope that you'll usher in a new era of reform. Where people like him won't be able to cause any more suffering." He'd offer the Jonin a slow now, his ponytail falling partially in front of his face. "If you ever require help, I would love to help you once more."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

ghostfinch

pyrategross

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:16 am
                                                    Captain.
                                                    Crook.

The Captain was sealed away into the scroll, leaving the two shinobi to take the passed out business man in the old-fashioned way.

pyrategross
                                                    This mission is officially finished; it's short here because I'd like to have a meeting with Miyuki in a MIT in the immediate aftermath of this. We can discuss that via Discord!

REWARDS
                                                    relevant spec op mission count
                                                    jonin advancement (Miyuki will grant this via MIT but you're welcome to link this post for accounting purposes of your rank-up if you want)
                                                    promotion to police chief (not functional til MIT, but you can update your profile with this information and link back here for accounting purposes even though it'll be officially extended via MIT semi-conditionally)
                                                    30k Ryo
                                                    2 PAs

Novasse
                                                    REWARDS
                                                    relevant spec op mission count
                                                    offer to be made chunin if transferring to Arashi (this will be offered via MIT, and the offer does not expire.)
                                                    30k Ryo
                                                    2 PAs
                                                    optional light release implant

ghostfinch

Seeker

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas