"Your arm is bleeding."

"Oh really? I hadn't noticed that half of my goddamned blood was flowing out of my arm, but thanks for letting me know," Sihlo seethed at the young lass as she attempted to bandage the huge gash that nearly took off her arm.

"Ugh, no need to be rude," the girl said as she turned and stormed away, muttering about rude ungrateful brats.

"Damn, Atreyu," the young girl hissed as her Persian hovered protectively overhead, "What the hell has gotten into the pokemon lately? That's the third unprovoked attack today."

She picked up a rock and threw it angrily at the nearly dead Rattata laying on the edge of the path, "Stupid rodent. I just bought this shirt, it was the only one that didn't have blood stains on it." She growled softly as she, while leaning heavily on her Persian for support, pulled herself to her feet.

She gave one last glance towards the Rattata before a wicked grin spread across her face, "Hey, Atreyu. You hungry?"

The Persian sniffed at the unconscious rodent a couple times before turning his nose up and walking away. Causing a burst of laughter to erupt from Sihlo. "Damn, Atreyu. When did you become such a prude?" She continued chuckling softly as the two made their way towards the next town.

(Note, this will be taking place in the Johto region, Sihlo is currently on Route 38 heading towards Ecruteak)