Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Dashwood Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:02 pm
Dashwood Family

Harrison Dashwood

Gwendolyn Dashwood

Samuel Dashwood

Nora Dashwood

Accepted by: 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 [09/21/2021]
Updates Accepted by: *crew signature*
Accepted Characters: Harrison, Gwendolyn, Samuel, Nora [09/21/2021]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:45 pm
Hi, my name is William Harrison Dashwood

But I mostly go by Harrison, unless you're my parents.

I'm a male

I'm 43 years old.

My birthday is October 4th 2013

I work as a Mediwizard

My dream job is Exactly what I'm doing. The only other career I've considered is teaching.

My blood status is Pureblood

The house I was in was Gryffindor

I was in the class of 2030

I'm interested in women

I'm currently with Gwen Dashwood

People can describe me as charismatic and a bit cheeky. In general people like me, and I like them. I make friends very easily. I was very popular in school which added to my ego far more than I needed. Truthfully it still can. I'm also very protective of people, especially my family. I am more than willing to put myself in danger if I think it will keep someone else safe. Part of what makes me good at my job I suppose. I care about people and I always want to be able to take care of them. It frustrates me more than anything when I can't. I'm very hardworking and determined.

My background story is I was born in Manchester and mostly had a very happy childhood. There were a few...issues with my extended family. My grandmother had come from a long line of French blood purists who were none too happy when she married my muggle grandfather. I don't know all the exact details, but things went bad to the point where they had to leave France for England. By the time I came around things were supposedly long past, but it was something we all always kept in mind.

Aside from that, life was normal. When I was two my younger brother Jefferson was born, followed two years later by my sister Hallie. Two years after that, my sister Ren. It wasn't long before I was headed off to Hogwarts

I first time I really saw Gwendolyn Crawley as we were getting off the train at Hogsmeade station. I was immediately enamored. She had pretty blonde hair and the most gorgeous sparkling green eyes. I could still stare at them for hours. I knew from that moment I was going to marry her.

During sorting, I was absolutely thrilled to be sorted, along with her, into Gryffindor. I immediately went to the house table and sat down next to her. Luckily she didn't instantly dismiss me and we actually became friends. Throughout the years it became my goal, kind of pathetically, to get her to like me. I don't know that she ever figured that out.

I was perhaps a bit of an overachiever, though nothing compared to Gwen. I did well in school and realized I had a knack for charms, and when I was able to start my electives, healing. I was rather popular if I do say so myself and I enjoyed every bit of it. I even played a bit of quidditch and joined the dueling club which I loved.

Toward the end of our fifth year, I had made the decision to tell Gwen that I liked her. And things somehow went bad real quick. I still don't understand the whole situation but she and I got into an argument about something I don't even remember. Then it seemed like the next thing I knew the school year was over. I knew I had to take my chance now or never. So I asked if I could kiss her, and here we are over twenty years and two children later.

After graduation, I lived in Japan for a bit with a pen pal I had made from Mahoutokoro. I attempted to work at the Japanese ministry, but after a while, I realized I was miserable. Japan was wonderful but I missed Gwen. I decided to go back to England and I immediately proposed.

We were married and almost immediately I began working as a Mediwizard through St. Mungo's. Not long after Gwen became pregnant. Now, twenty-two years later we are both happily employed, happily married, and have two beautiful children.

I enjoy muggle movies, dueling, helping people, spending time with my family, and quidditch

I despise people who always complain, being alone for a long time, small spaces, bullies, and being wet

I'm afraid of not being able to save someone I love.

My strengths are I'm good at taking control of situations and I'm very optimistic

My flaws are I can be arrogant at times and I'm not good at letting things go

I look like Matt Lanter

My wand is a 14 inch, Applewood, Phoenix Feather Core

My pet is an owl called Fukurō

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ A
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ EE
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
Cursebreaking ~ O
Healing ~ O
Music ~ O
Wandless Magic ~ O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ EE
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ EE
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ O
Cursebreaking ~ O
Healing ~ O
Music ~ O
Wandless Magic ~ O  

SherbertLemondrop

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:57 pm
Hi, my name is Gwendolyn Evie Dashwood

But I mostly go by Gwen

I'm a female

I'm 43 years old.

My birthday is 18 February 2013

I work in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement as a Hit Wizard

My dream job is a professional cuddler

The house I was in was Gryffindor

I was in the class of 2030

I'm interested in men

I'm currently with Harrison Dashwood

People can describe me as independent and self-assured. I know what I want and I will do things my way, granted my way is usually by the book. I'm not likely to back down from anything. I enjoy challenging myself and working hard. I'm told I have a commanding personality. I like things a certain way and I'm not usually willing to compromise. It may have something to do with my competitive nature.

Despite how I may come off to other people, I think I'm a genuinely caring person and I always mean well. I care deeply about others and do what I can to protect them. I'm very affectionate and I do what I can to show it to those I love.

My background story is I was born as an only child to Callum and Evelyn Crawley. Both my parents were Aurors so I grew up well aware of all the matters of the wizarding world. Both the good and bad. I knew from a very young age I wanted to be part of the Magical Law Enforcement. There wasn't any other option in my mind. Even through my primary schooling, I worked hard in hopes of accomplishing that goal.

We lived in London, but much of our summers were spent in the country at the home of my Uncle Ned and Aunt Katherine and their variety of magical creatures. (Nora was far more interested in the creatures than I ever was a child). I loved spending the time with my family, especially my array of cousins. At home, I spent as much time with my parents as possible. Especially my father. Evidently, I'm his clone, or so every single person in my life has told me.

Finally, when I was eleven, my Hogwarts letter arrived. I think I was jumping up and down from the time it arrived until I entered the castle. I was immediately sorted into Gryffindor, like my mother and most every other member of her family. Then I met Harrison. He was sorted just after me and came to sit by me at the Gryffindor table and we hit it off. I knew I liked him almost immediately, but I didn't really understand those feelings for a long time, though I think I knew even then he was going to be part of my life for a long time.

I made other friends easily enough, but a large majority of my time was spent studying. Probably too much of it frankly, but I was determined to succeed in every way I could. At one point my friends apparently would take turns coming up with various things they needed help with just so I would get out of the library. There were always a lot of jokes about how I should have been sorted into Ravenclaw instead.

Quite frankly, nothing overly exciting happened in my time at Hogwarts. The main thing I focused on besides schooling was Harrison. We grew closer and I spent all the time with him I could, though I still didn't realize I had feelings for him until we were well into our fifth year. And I certainly didn't know how to tell him.

Eventually, we got into a ridiculous row. I was upset because I thought he liked another girl, which was silly considering we weren't even together. I was being very passive-aggressive about the whole thing and he didn't even know why I was upset. He then accused me of being afraid of my emotions or something of the sort. We didn't talk for nearly a week. It wasn't until we were on the train headed home for the summer when he came and sat in my cabin, apologized, and kissed me. Also, his little sister walked in on us. Clearly, it turned out alright because we've been together ever since.

When we graduated I joined the Ministry straight away. Originally I was training to be an Auror but decided after a few months I instead decided to become a Hit Wizard. I supposed more than anything, I wanted to be different.

Harrison and I were married only two years after graduation. After a few more years I became pregnant with our son Sam. I was frankly terrified to be a mother but when he was born I couldn't imagine loving anything more than I loved him.

He was quite rambunctious as a child and got into plenty. In many ways that has continued throughout his life. However, things changed around the time we were preparing him to start Hogwarts when I found out I was pregnant again. We were a bit surprised needless to say after so long.

Nora Jayne was born early in the morning on the day Sam began Hogwarts. He got to meet her just before heading off to King's Cross with Harrison. Sam managed to get himself into trouble a bit too much for my liking while at Hogwarts and when he came back for summers somehow managed to get into even more trouble with Nora at his back since the day she could walk.

Now Sam’s graduated, and has a good job too luckily, and somehow Nora is already at Hogwarts.

I enjoy hugs, tea, my job, history, and thunderstorms

I despise unnecessary violence, messes, bureaucracy, being late, and wind chimes,

I'm afraid of losing my family

My strengths are I don't shrink from a challenge and I'm good at being a leader.

My flaws are I can be overly competitive and I'm rather stubborn

I look like Rosamund Pike

My wand is a 11 inches, Aspen, Unicorn Hair Core

My pet is a cat named Ginger

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ O
Alchemy ~ O
Arithmancy ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
Cursebreaking ~ O
Healing Class ~ O
Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O
Wandlore Studies ~ O
Wizard Law ~ O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ O
Alchemy ~ O
Arithmancy ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
Cursebreaking ~ O
Healing Class ~ O
Wandlore Studies ~ O
Wizard Law ~ O  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:32 pm
Hi, my name is Samuel Roger Dashwood

But I mostly go by Sam

I'm a male

I'm 24 years old.

My birthday is December 14th 2032

I work as a Cursebreaker

My dream job is I don't really have one besides what I already do

The house I was in was Hufflepuff

I was in the class of 2049

I'm interested in the ladies

I'm currently with Hailey Scheer

People can describe me as independent. I follow my own rules and other people's thoughts very rarely sway me. I'm confident in myself and I know perfectly well what I'm capable of and I know I'm clever. I'm capable of doing whatever I need to in a given situation. Though I tend to have a rebellious streak I have a very clear idea of what is right and wrong and I don't waver from what I think is good. I'm also very loyal. Even though I don't have a large number of friends once I'm friends with someone, that's that. There is no getting rid of me. I will always stick by my friends and family and would do literally anything for them. I don't think I could ever bring myself to betray someone.

My background story is pretty standard I guess. I was born to Harrison and Gwen Dashwood, the oldest of two children. I had a really good childhood. I was, or so I've been told, endlessly exhausting as I child and ended up in trouble a lot. My parents were pretty darn patient with me, especially when I got to Hogwarts, but we'll get to that later.

I've loved magic since I was old enough to understand the fact the I was a wizard and even before that I was managing to do accidental magic, so everyone in the household was very pleased when I received my letter so I could at least learn to control everything.

It was also around this time that my sister Nora came into the picture. She was a lot younger than me, but she was my partner in crime. I was sad that her birth lined up when it did so I barely got a chance to meet her, but my excitement for going to Hogwarts soon made up for that.

I went to Hogwarts and was sorted into Hufflepuff. I couldn't have been happier. In some weird way, it was almost a bit of a rebellion for me. Almost everyone in the family had been in Gryffindor except pretty much my mum's dad and his brother.

I loved Hogwarts, but I made trouble. There's something in me that just has the constant need to push boundaries. I ended up in the Headmaster's office on a few occasions. I didn't have a huge amount of friends, but unfortunately the ones I did have had similar habits. We never did anything too serious, but I frustrated my fair share of teachers and definitely the caretaker. The one I probably bothered the most though was my mum. She's always had a firm idea of how things should be done and she didn't much like that fact I was always sticking to that.

However, despite the troublemaking, I excelled in most of my classes to people's endless confusion. When I was genuinely interested in something we were learning I put in plenty of effort. Though there were plenty of other times I just got bored.

It was actually an attempt from a teacher to combat this that turned me onto curse breaking. They said I had the talents someone needed for it and also made sure to point out I wouldn't be hired if I ever got into legal trouble. I certainly wasn't perfect after that, but I really did begin to push myself more so I could become a cursebreaker when I graduated.

Which is exactly what I did. Almost immediately after graduation, I applied to become a cursebreaker for Gringotts and I've been doing it ever since.

Recently, I began, very happily, dating Hailey Scheer

I enjoy traveling, discovering something new, coffee, making people laugh, and American muggle westerns (don't ask)

I despise being wrong, standing still, sand, losing things, and coming in second

I'm afraid of the people I care about being in danger

My strengths are I'm very loyal and talented with spellwork, especially charms

My flaws are I'm impulsive and occasionally reckless

I look like Gregg Sulkin

My wand is a 10 inch, pine, dragon heartstring core

My pet is a niffler called Newt

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ EE
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ A
Potions ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ O
Arithmancy ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
Cursebreaking ~ O
Healing Class ~ EE
Mythology ~ O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ EE
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ EE
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ O
Arithmancy ~ O
Cursebreaking ~ O
Healing Class ~ EE
Mythology ~ O

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I have a tattoo of the London skyline on my wrist.  

SherbertLemondrop

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:34 pm
xxNORAxxxJAYNExxxDASHWOODxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES NJ or Nora Jayne

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Angourie Rice

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY 1 September 2043

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

WAND twelve-inch, pear, with phoenix feather core

MORE-THAN-AVERAGE Animagus - Norfolk Terrier

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDED Hogwarts

CLASS OF 2061

HOUSE Hufflepuff

O.W.L. SCORES
Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ EE
Potions ~ A
Transfiguration ~ EE
Advanced Flying ~ O
Healing ~ O
Music ~ EE
Mythology ~ A
Wandless Magic ~ O
Wandlore Studies ~ EE
Wizard Law ~ O

N.E.W.T. SCORES
Astronomy ~ EE
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ A
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ A
Transfiguration ~ O
Healing ~ O
Wandlore Studies ~ EE
Wizard Law ~ O

LIFE GOAL To be Minister of Magic and hopefully have a husband and a few children

CURRENT OCCUPATION Junior Assistant to the Minister of Magic

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EMPATHETIC Nora cares deeply for other people. She finds it easy to connect with and understand others. She does everything she can to make people feel cared about and will offer support to others whenever they need it.
CHEERFUL Nora is rarely without a smile on her face. She makes friends very easily and there are very few people she dislikes. She tends to have a positive outlook on life and shares it with others.
HELPFUL Nora will always be the first to offer help to anyone who needs it. She often goes out of her way to help others and often puts others' needs before hers
BUSY Nora always has to be doing something and once she starts something she isn't liable to put it down until she's done. She has a tendency to get bored if there isn't something for her to be working on. She loves to explore new options and new things to experience.
TRUSTWORTHY Nora is someone who can be counted on, no matter what. She can be depended on to do as she says. She's honest and will never give anyone a reason to doubt her.
PROTECTIVE Nora hates to see people being treated poorly, even people she doesn't know them. If there is ever any opportunity for her to stand up for someone, she will be there. She wants everyone to be safe and taken care of.

■ Magical creatures
■ Anything cozy
■ Helping people
■ Chocolate
■ Quidditch

DISLIKES
■ Spiders
■ People being treated unfairly
■ Focusing
■ Feeling powerless
■ Being bored

STRENGTHS
■ Anything with magical creatures
■ Helping others

WEAKNESSES
■ Paying attention
■ Gets annoyed easily

FEARS
■ Puppets
■ Being targeted

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Nora was born in Southampton to Gwendolyn and Harrison Dashwood. She had one older brother, Sam that was eleven years older than her but the two were always very close. Nora started showing signs of magic early, much to her mother's chagrin. She tended accidentally break things when she got upset. On the flip side, she was also known to make flowers grow by laughing.

Her parents were often busy with their work, though they were always there when she needed them. She spent a lot of her time with her extended family. All four of her grandparents helped tutor her. She especially loved going to her mum's aunt and uncle's house because he was a magizoologist and always has creatures around.

Nora was always so excited when Sam would come home from Hogwarts for the summer. She'd always try to get him to teach her magic, but there's only so much you can learn when you're four and don't have a wand. She was very excited to be going to Hogwarts for herself finally.
SCHOOL YEARS
Nora arrived at Hogwarts and was sorted into Hufflepuff. She couldn't have been more excited. Throughout her time at Hogwarts, she became involved in pretty much everything. She joined a large number of clubs and in her second year made the Hufflepuff quidditch team as their reserve seeker.

During her third year Nora made the decision, which she surprisingly stuck to, that when she was old enough, she would become Minister of Magic. Because of this decision, Nora threw out all the stops. She began to work even harder in every aspect of school. Everything from classwork to quidditch. With help from another Hufflepuff, Noah James, even started The Creature Appreciation Club. All the hard work came surprisingly easy to her and it felt like she’d finally found her niche. It also helped increase her popularity though she personally didn’t notice most of the time.

In the summer between her third and fourth year, Nora even began to study transfiguration and the path to becoming an Animagus. By the time she returned to school, she had achieved her goal and was able to transform into a Norfolk Terrier. In her fourth year, she became the lead seeker for the quidditch team and played, at least in her opinion, quite well.

In her fifth year, Nora received a new load of responsibilities. She had been chosen as Hufflepuff’s female prefect and became Vice Captain of the quidditch team. Also, she was suddenly the captain of more clubs than she had ever wanted. But she didn’t back down from the challenge. Things in her personal life were going pretty good too. It was this year that Nora began to date Galen, the boy she’d had heart eyes for for a solid two years.

Her sixth year continued in much the same way. Nora had done very well on her OWLs and had now been promoted to Captain of the quidditch team.

Finally, her seventh year at Hogwarts arrived. Nora was made Head Girl. She spent most of the year constantly busy with classes, studying for NEWTs, various clubs, and a healthy amount of quidditch. She was constantly on the go and she loved it. On 1 June 201, Nora graduated from Hogwarts with top marks and began her journey into adulthood.

POST-GRADUATION (what happened to your character after they graduated; this section will be added as their lives progress)

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED (date of most recent update)

UPDATES MADE
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 4:59 pm
xxHAILEYxxxKENDALLxxxDASHWOODxxxNÉExxx SCHEERxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Hailey

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Isabella Palmieri at the age of...
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three

AGE Twenty Seven

BIRTHDAY November 12, 2034

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

WAND Pliable 11 inch Fir Dragon Heartstring with a Knobby Shaft
Fir: "The Survivor's Wand." Demands staying power and strength of purpose in their true owners, and are poor tools in the hands of the changeable and indecisive. Particularly suited for Transfiguration, and favour owners of focused, strong-minded and, occasionally, intimidating demeanour.
Dragon Heartstring: Powerful and are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Tend to learn quicker than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner. Tends to be the easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. Somewhat temperamental and prone to accidents.
Pliable: Transfiguration. Easy-going but strong willed.
Knobby: Earthy and Strong.

TATTOOS
Rose (medium, underside of left wrist)

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

CLASS OF 2053

HOUSE Slytherin

O.W.L. Scores
Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ O
Alchemy ~ O
Arithmancy ~ O
Art ~ A
Care of Magical Creatures ~ P
Cursebreaking ~ EE
Divination ~ EE
Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ O
Healing Class ~ EE
Muggle Studies ~ O
Music ~ A
Mythology ~ O
Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ EE
Wandlore Studies ~ O
Wizard Law ~ O

N.E.W.T. Scores
Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ O
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ O
Alchemy ~ O
Arithmancy ~ O
Cursebreaking ~ EE
Divination ~ EE
Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ O
Healing Class ~ A
Muggle Studies ~ O
Mythology ~ O
Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ EE
Wandlore Studies ~ O
Wizard Law ~ O

DREAM JOB Yoga Instructor

CURRENT OCCUPATION Owner of Diagon Dedication

PREVIOUS OCCUPATION Junior Assistant to the Minister of Magic

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HARDWORKING Hailey puts her all into the work she does. One reason may be as she is pretty obsessed with being perfect and only wants to produce perfect work and get perfect grades.
CHEERFUL Hailey is typically pretty happy although she is not very easy going. However, if her life is relatively organized and in control, she finds reasons to be joyful.
CIRCUMSPECT Hailey is far from being a risk taker. In fact, she is the complete opposite. The reason she is so unwilling to take risks is because she likes to think of a plan that will get her the results she wants, and if she is not 100% sure that she'd be able to accomplish something, she would not be very willing to try.
INTENSE When Hailey has a plan, she becomes extremely controlling to try and make things go her way. Similarly, if she has a strong opinion on a subject, she would go to the ends of the earth to not only defend the opinion, but also try to make any opposing parties see from her point of view.
ASSERTIVE If Hailey wants or needs something, she will make sure to ask for it. When she does so, she attempts to show herself as confident and self-assured.
UNCHARITABLE Hailey does not consider the feelings of others if they stand in the way of what is best for her and her selfish needs. Some may find her unkind, especially upon meeting, and she has been told she has RBF by other girls her age. Not only that, but Hailey does not volunteer to help others unless there is something in it for her.

■ Clothing
■ Praise
■ Yoga
■ Organization

DISLIKES
■ Emotions
■ Helping others
■ Taking risks
■ Hearing 'no'
■ Negative results

STRENGTHS
■ Organization skills
■ Being assertive

WEAKNESSES
■ Spontaneity
■ Selfishness

FEARS
■ Not being in control

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Hailey was born in 2043 to muggles Zara and Kyle Scheer. Her family had a dog as well, but he passed away when Hailey was about eight years old. For as long as she could remember, Jordan had magical abilities. However, she didn't show any sign of magic until much later than Jordan. Just after her tenth birthday, Hailey began having odd things happen. This time, her parents were able to identify that she possessed magic.

(2045 - 2046) Her parents got Jordan a dog, which made her pretty jealous since she didn't have a pet of her own to bring to Hogwarts. They tried to explain to Hailey that Jordan had gone to school for his first four years without a pet, but since she wouldn't drop the fight, they bought her a goldfish.

SCHOOL YEARS (2046 - 2047) Hailey had a blast during her first year at Hogwarts. She befriended Chanda, who her brother had introduced her to, and they both started a yoga club called Namaste. Furthermore, Hailey made a ton of friends in her year as well, some of which were in her house such as Asbjorn and Aspen. Coincidentally, they both had twin siblings. Asbjorn's brother Rune hung out a lot with them, and Aspen's sister Laurel hung out with them sometimes as well. Hailey rode a boat to the castle with Elias and Caspian, and she also made friends with Nasim from her classes.

(2047 - 2048 ) Hailey had been having a great time at Hogwarts. She had been having the most fun in her yoga club.

(2048 - 2049) While continuing to run Namaste, her yoga club, Hailey also joined the Language Club in hopes that it would make her a more viable candidate for the role of the prefect in fifth year. This year, that club focused on learning Japanese. For Valentine's Day, Hogwarts hosted a dance, and Hailey attended with a group of friends although they were considering bailing on the dance in the first place.

(2049 - 2050) Since Chanda had graduated last year, Hailey had taken over as the sole leader of the club. The club had also seemed to take a hit with members without Chanda, which Hailey didn't expect. For August's last year as the Language Club's leader, they had taken Hailey's suggestion and learned Italian. It looked as though Margaux would be taking over the following year, which Hailey wasn't the most thrilled about, but she figured that would have been the case.

(2050 - 2051) Hailey had continued to lead Namaste and had continued with the Language Club, even with Margaux as the leader, and had learned Portuguese. Hailey never really thought Margaux liked her much, so it was rather surprising when the Frenchwoman had asked her to take over the club the following year. However, when Margaux had asked Hailey to be the face of a new jewelry line that she was working on, that came as even more of a shock.

(2051 - 2052) Hailey continued to lead Namaste, and she had taken over as leader of the Language Club. This year, the club had chosen to learn Spanish. She hoped that with all of her participation in extracurricular activities, that she would be crowned as next year's Head Girl.

(2052 - 2053) Hailey's last year at Hogwarts was eventful, if only because she packed as much into it as one could. The year started off with mixed emotions when she had learned that it had been Nasim instead of her who had been named Head Girl. The Prefect was happy for her friend but jealous at the same time. During the summer, a girl named Aria had passed away and her friends had been mourning her death. The way they had been mourning, however, was not something Hailey was proud of. Many of the older students had turned to drinking and some of the Prefects had even showed up drunk to the Prefect Meeting on the Hogwarts Express. Hailey turned a blind eye this time, but she wasn't sure she'd be able to in the future if they kept it up (which they did). Consequently, she had written up numerous students countless of times throughout the year and had even deducted points from her own house. Not getting Head Girl meant she had to find something else that she could do to add to her resume this year. So, she had approached Professor Drage and asked to be a Teacher's Assistant for his First and Sixth Year Transfiguration classes. Considering she had done particularly well in Transfiguration over the years, it was no surprise that he had accepted her request. Next, Hailey needed to decide who to pass the Language Club and her precious yoga club down to next year. The hardest decision was Namaste, due to her being attached to it. However, she had chosen Penelope Barrett as she was one of few students who rarely missed a meeting, both in the morning and evening sessions. The Language Club had been passed down to Hariette Nakano-Roussel after the Third Year had assisted the club with learning Icelandic. Between preparing for her N.E.W.T. exams, assisting Professor Drage with two Transfiguration classes, fulfilling her Prefect duties, and leading two clubs, Hailey had neglected Sushi. She had Aspen to thank for her fish's survival.

POST-GRADUATION (2053 - 2054) Hailey had applied as the Junior Assistant to the Minister of Magic and had spent many of her lunch breaks with August as he had also worked at the Ministry of Magic. Unfortunately, Hailey hadn't had Aspen around all the time to care for her fish, and poor old Sushi had passed away. Her great grandfather Daniel had also passed away.

(2054 - 2055) Hailey had been home alone one day in the summer when Jordan's best friend Samuel Dashwood dropped by unexpectedly. Hailey let him inside to wait for Jordan to get home, and while they waited, the two talked and flirted, and had scheduled a first date. They agreed not to tell Jordan right away, who had gotten home shortly after. Once Sam had told him the news, he didn't seem overly opposed to the idea although he didn't seem totally comfortable with it either. The two gave their date a shot, which led to a second and third, and even a few double dates with Jordan and Omolara. By the time that Sam and Hailey had made their relationship official, her brother had gotten a lot more comfortable with them dating.

(2055 - 2056) Sam had somehow managed to convince Hailey to get a matching style tattoo with him. She had gotten a rose on her left wrist while he had gotten a butterfly on his right, which typically represented turning over a new leaf in a relationship. In a sense, they were turning over a new leaf. Their initial ‘honeymoon’ phase was coming to an end as they neared their first anniversary. Hailey also liked that rose tattoos symbolized beauty, new love, and love won.

(2056 - 2057) While at the Art Festival with Sam, they had bumped into Margaux, who had paid Hailey to model her jewelry around the festival for the day. In the spring, she and Sam had moved out together.

(2057 - 2058 ) Hailey had met up with Wren at I Like You a Latte to propose her business plans in opening up a fitness centre as she needed him to invest in it. He had thrown her in for a loop when she offered to pay for his coffee and he ended up ordering a bunch of meals off the menu instead, but soon discovered that it was a test as he had ended up paying her back when she returned with the order. Luckily, things went smoothly and he did, in fact, invest in her fitness centre. On a sadder note, Hailey's great grandmother Elaine had passed away.

(2058 - 2059) Hailey had opened up her fitness centre called Diagon Dedication. Jordan's dog Lucy had passed away. Hailey had attended Aspen and Reggie's wedding in June, and Moira and Eion's wedding in October.

(2059 - 2060) Hailey had added a spa to Diagon Dedication.

(2060 - 2061) Hailey had attended Cameron's funeral. Later, Hailey and Sam had gotten engaged.

(2061 - 2062) Hailey and Sam had gotten married on May 27th.

xxxRELATIONSHIPSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FAMILY
■ Father: Kyle Scheer
■ Mother: Zara Scheer
■ Father in Law: Harrison Dashwood
■ Mother in Law: Gwendolyn Dashwood
■ Grandparents: Franchesk Scheer & Gabrielle Scheer, Xavier Thieman & Uma Thieman
■ Brother: Jordan Scheer
■ Sister in Law: Nora Dashwood

EXTENDED FAMILY
■ Serena Rowley → Cameron Rowley (†)
■ Velma Pebbles

FRIENDS
■ Aspen Hill
■ Wren Winchester
■ Yukon Knolle
■ Nimbus Siddall
■ Asbjorn Borson
■ Rune Borson
■ August Li
■ Nasim Findlay-Abrams
■ Caspian Lillantine
■ Chanda Giese-Dunbar
■ Eion Delacroix
■ Elias Locke
■ Penelope Barrett
■ Hariette Nakano-Roussel

ROMANTIC INTEREST
■ Husband: Samuel Dashwood

ENEMIES

ACQUAINTANCES
■ Omolara Soyinka
■ Reginald Blake
■ Mallaidh O'Hannigan
■ Sparrow Winchester
■ Duane Aindrias-Evera
■ Laurel Hill
■ Brendan Findlay-Abrams
■ Priscilla Richardson-Connelly
■ Margaux Levesque
■ Moira Payne
■ Kory Rowley
■ Sean Bolan-Rowley
■ Cassidy Bolan
■ Minister for Magic and Support Staff (2053 - 2058 )
■ Language Club Members (2048 - 2053)
■ Namaste Club Members (2047 - 2053)
■ Hogwarts Graduates (2053)

PETS
■ Dog: Quayn (†)
■ Goldfish: Sushi (†)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Family Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff