Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
No Strings Attached || Kimure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Kiku was silent as Nimure spoke to her. She kept her gaze in front of her, out to the village, as she watched the trail of smoke from her cigarette. It would almost seem like the girl wasn’t listening. That was until Nimure had finished and Kiku turned to look at him finally. “Would you believe me if I said it wasn’t about the water?” The Genin replied simply.

Kiku leaned her elbow on the window sill now that she was focused on her friend. “Listen Nimure, there’s a lot about my life that you don’t know about, by design. I try to keep my home life separate from my shinobi life. My real life. I don’t want to get my friends wrapped up in it, is all. But the short version is that my parents aren't… the most compassionate people.” Kiku took a second, to try and get her thoughts together. Which secrets she could say and which ones she would take to her grave. And all the while to try and play it off like it was no big deal, because she didn’t want Nimure to worry. Or worse, for him to pity her. “Not to monologue or anything, but my family isn’t really a family. My parents had kids as a way to show off, and parade us around like trophies. We’re expected to sit down, shut up, and do exactly as we’re told. My sister and I aren’t people to them, just objects. And they don’t accept failure, because that means they’re failures too. I used to just write it off as that was how parents are supposed to be.”

Kiku took a pull from her flask, even though it didn’t do anything for her anymore. It was just a habit to calm her nerves at this point. “Your parents are nice.” Kiku would say with her mouth turned into a soft smile. “I can see how they raised a nice guy like you. But seeing how nice your parents are, despite everything, it really made me wonder, you know? Why couldn’t mine be like that? If that’s how parents could be, or whatever, what did I do to make mine act the way that they do?”

Kiku paused and took a breath accompanied with another hit of her cigarette. “Does that make sense?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2090/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 771/771
Puppet Points: 0/23
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I nodded when Kiku asked me if I would believe that this was not about the water. "Probably." I gave a slight smirk as I responded almost humorously. Anything to relieve the tension really. Her reaction to the spill seemed to be based on more than just that. I listened to her explanation and it was rather well-expressed. I understood what she was trying to convey immediately. "I didn't even know you had a sister." I reflected on this as she spoke. How could I have missed such an important detail? I suppose it was because she didn't ever share much but I still felt guilty for it. What she went on to elaborate about explained a lot. Her perfectionism was born from a high-pressure home and so she learned to expect a lot of herself without prioritizing self-care. "Remember that you don't need to be perfect all the time. Easier said than done I guess." This was the best attempt I could make at advice at this time. My head was running a mile a minute with the shock at what I was learning.

▱▰▱When she went on to praise my parents I just rested my chin in my hands. "They're not exactly perfect. I mean, I'm pretty sure that my older brother eats people. When he went rogue my parents were devastated. They ignored a lot of the signs that this was coming. But what happened was even worse than what I could imagine either. They still keep his pictures up in the house. As if they can just keep pretending that he's still around. I hate it." My parents were well-meaning people and I know that they loved my brother. They were having a hard time letting go but given what kind of psychopath that he became, it always struck me as a little unacceptable at how they just forgot about it in favor of more pleasant memories. Even the memories seem fake to me in retrospect. How long was he living with these evil inclinations without telling us? The cute kid in the pictures was in the process of torturing animals and devolving into a monster. "I've wondered the same thing before, but honestly, I think both of our parents were like this long before we were born. People are who they are. All you can focus on is being better. That's your only responsibility with that, y'know?" At least this was how I chose to reconcile it. After a few moments I would hear my stomach growl before turning back to Kiku and away from the window. "I'm starving. Do you wanna head back before it gets cold?" I gave her a meek smile and hoped that my insights were worth something.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: C】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 555 || 555】▰【STAMINA: 555 || 555】▰【INSECTS: 650 || 650

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: A 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Kiku listened carefully to Nimure as he spoke. His words were reassuring, and reminded her of how lucky she was to have him around. She definitely didn’t feel like she deserved the sympathy after all she’d put him through. But he stuck around through thick and thin, and the girl appreciated him deeply for it. The princess wordlessly reached out and clasped her fingers gently around the Aburame’s hand. She couldn’t feel it, but it was a motion that made her feel better. A reminder that she had him at her side and vice versa.

“Is it possible that they’re trying not to forget?” She asked quietly after a silent moment. “Not to defend them or anything, but like. But maybe it’s because they’re looking out for you and they don’t want the same thing to happen to you. I know I don’t. I don’t know what I would do with myself if you became some… man eating monster or something.” Kiku had to reign in a shudder at the thought of her best friend disappearing. There was something sickening about some… thing using the body of her friend to commit atrocities.

“So I want you to promise me, bug boy.” Her tone became a bit harsher. It was closer to her usual teasing tone as she tried to shift the mood from such an oppressive air. To show that she was okay now without having to say it. Kiku removed her hand from Nimure’s and jabbed him in the chest with her index finger. “Promise me that you’re not gonna end up like that, okay.” It wasn’t a request, that much was obvious. But Kiku turned her hand and extended her pinky out to Nimure. “And I’ll do everything I can to keep you from spazzing. Deal?”

Kiku’s mouth would turn into something closer to the smirk that she always wore, should Nimure accept the pinky promise. “Let’s go eat.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2090/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 771/771
Puppet Points: 0/23
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱My heart skipped a beat when I lowered my hand and felt Kiku's touch. I felt a sense of solidarity as I squeezed her hand back. We had been through so much together and I could only hope against hope that it made us stronger. What she suggested about my parents was an interesting insight. I had not considered the possibility because of how close I was to the situation. "You might be onto something, Kiku. Still, some things are better left in the past. Uemure Aburame is one of those things." I was open-minded about the possibility of that being my parents' point of view. Yet my tone was still sober and I was unyielding on my outlook on the topic. When she jabbed her finger into my chest and told me not to end up like Uemure I felt a hot flash of anger. "I am nothing like him. It's not happening." This was the most defensive that I had ever been with Kiku. Of course, we had our arguments and our problems during our friendship but this was so close to home that my defense mechanisms immediately came up. After all, Uemure was actually crazy. He had psychotic tendencies from a young age that he hid well from my parents but I had to be a witness to a lot of messed up s**t. Sometimes I was even victimized by Uemure's abusive tendencies. I might be able to hear my swarm's voices a little too loudly sometimes, but so what? Uemure was clearly on another level. Unlike him, I knew that I actually had compassion for others.

▱▰▱Once I had a moment to cool off, I took her pinky in mine and just kept it brief. I gave her a smile to show that I was alright despite her touching a sore spot. It all just reminded me how tired I was of Uemure's darkness looming over my life. "Yeah." When our pinkies released their grips I would back away and lead Kiku back to the dinner table. I pulled Kiku's chair out for her before returning to my seat. My parents were eating quietly while smiling and trying not to make a big deal out of what just happened. That was pretty typical of my parents so I should have seen that coming. It was obvious to me that they were just being quiet and waiting for Kiku to start the conversation up again when she was ready. Meanwhile, my bugs were buzzing loudly between bites while I felt my heart aching. I could still feel Kiku's hand over mine somehow and it was a reminder of how limited our closeness could be. I just quietly nibbled at my food and tried to keep myself from slipping away.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: C】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 555 || 555】▰【STAMINA: 555 || 555】▰【INSECTS: 650 || 650

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

pyrategross

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items