Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Holds & Halls
[PRP]A Festering or Healing Wound?(Lila & R'tansky/Atalith)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:48 pm
The sleek bronze moved easily through the air before landing away from the hold of Nabol. Having the watch dragon herald their arrival was not something R'tansky wanted or cared for, though he was sure the Lord Holder could care less about some vagrant bronze rider making his way in town. As long as he had marks to spend that was all that mattered.

"I hate this place..." The words were soft and gruff as they had neared the Hold and his female companion would have been able to feel how tense R'tansky's body would have grown the nearer they came. The fact that he had absconded with the young woman when she had come up to him begging in the street still mystified the man, or the fact he had grown attached to her as well even worrying about her wellbeing. It didn't help that Atalith had gotten just as attached to her either and continued to spout off about the chance of her being a candidate or even a dragon rider. For that to happen she needed to be free of her fellis addiction and it also meant they had to go to a weyr to see if she could even be accepted or find another dragon to search her.

R'tansky gingerly slid from his spot and then reached a hand up to help Lila down. His brows creased with worry as he looked her over, he didn't often bring her to Nabol with him but supplies were needed and he also needed to find a quick job he could do to bring in a few more marks. He hadn't wanted to leave her alone for very long in that cave system he had made into a home. "Stay close." Even though this was where she was from it didn't mean it made R'tansky feel that she would be safe. It was easy for someone to fall into old patterns if they were not careful after all. Walking with his left leg a bit more stiff, R'tasnky moved off towards the entrance of the Hold.

TheWishling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:02 am
Lila honestly wasn't sure how she felt about coming back to Nabol after all this time. She could FEEL the itch deep beneath her skin at the thought of Fellis in her veins. To think that she'd become attached to a Bronzerider who'd gotten her clean stunned her. Though...she was working on still finishing her detox out. Her fingers moved over the bronze hide, eyes fluttering shut as she leaned in to Atalith's comfort. Taking R'tansky's hand, she slowly came down off the dragon, looking around in anxiety.

This place...This place was a danger, a high risk. If she got caught, if she got stopped, she would fall in to addiction all over again. "I will." Her voice was so soft as her hand took R'tansky's so that she could follow him closely. "...This place still frightens me...Like I might..." Go back to things. Things the way they were, underfed, a drudge at best.

BastetAmun

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:42 pm
Atalith rumbled deeply and reached out to Lila sending a wave of comfort to her, keeping his eyes on them as the pair started to move off towards the entrance. If you need me R'tanskymine. The man raised a hand to the bronze as Atalith spoke to him. Lila if you get to uncomfortable or worried, I am here. You could come back and stay with me until Mine has finished his business.

Feeling Lila take his hand again, R'tansky turned his head to look down at her. He watched her, taking a moment to study her as she spoke. "If you're cautious you'll be fine. We won't be here long, just get a few things and see if we can get any marks." His thumb lightly rubbed against the back of her hand. Someone from High Reaches might even search you if you are there.

TheWishling

[IC RP] Holds & Halls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff