Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
The Outsider Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:27 pm
This is about an Oni that was adopted into the Yakuza family; At the end of the WWII there was a massive shift towards the golden age of hollywood where anyone could be who they want a young girl named Irene dreams of being a hollywood actress moves to california in search of a work but ends up finding a mysterious man instead...

Time: 1948
Place: Los Angelos CA
Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name Xiao
Age 18
Bio: Xiao is a half blood Oni as such he is deemed weak by the Oni's of his home town so his parents where forced to abandon him or be killed,he was taken in by the yakuza family and raised as a bodyguard for the head of the family and even at a young age he was far faster and stronger then any normal human,after finding out about what he was he simply said."What i am doesn't define who i am".Xiao takes the motto of the Yakuza to heart"Protect the weak and fight the strong" And will go out of his way to protect those who can't fight for them self. Now at the age of 18 he finds him self in the USA after the wold war 2 and the Japanese are still very much not liked but the Yakuza see a chance to make a lot of money here so he was sent to keep some of the higher ups safe as they make deals.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:26 pm

Name: Irene hensley
Bio: Irene is a young girl with big dreams she moves to LA despite her parents wishes and tries to strike it out on her own; She wishes to be a hollywood actress but will she ever suceed? or fail and have to go home  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:42 am
GuenivereOrion

Summer has just arrived in LA and so has Xiao and his men form New York,it was about noon when they got to the hotel,as the others got things set up Xiao was tasked with getting the lay of the land so he left to find places and people who they could likely help out and start forming conations for the Yakuza. There where so few people form Japan here so Xiao stood out form the crowd form his face to his cloths,he got a lot of odd looks but what made him really stand out was how well he could speak English and with this he found not only what he needed but also found good places for food and places to see and with that he went to go find some food because he hadn't eaten lunch yet and was hungry.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

Irene had finally arrived in California the llong bus ride the tiring days she stopped at the bus station finding herself stepping from the platform into the bright sunshine of the LA streets; She didnt even know where to start but she had been riding on the bus for well over 18 hours was tired and hungry"Maybe there is a cafe around here.." she said quietly to herself pulling her purse onto her shoulder more safely and carrying her bag which contained all that she could afford to take with her when she abanded home she proceeded down the streeet; She found a little diner on the way and stopped inside the blare of music booming from the speakers the jukebox going as guys stood about it tossing in coins when the jams would end; She made her way over to the bar and sat down on the high top stools smiling at the waitress her served her"Hey doll welcome ot LA home of the movie stars what can I get ya" the woman pulled out a little note pad and pencil as she handed Irene a menu"I'll take whats on the house" Irene replied setting the menu ddown as irene added"And a bottle of coke to" the woman noddedd greeted anyone who came into the door and then headed off to grab the coke and give the cheif the orders
;

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Xiao found the dinner that he was pointed too and entered not to long after a brown haired young woman and once in he heard the music playing and he had heard American music before and he has come to like it he found an open seat and the waitress came over and noticed he was Japanese and spoke slowly at first then Xiao spoke clearly."I can speak English."He says with a smile that took her aback and she handed him a menu and he looks it over."I was told all the food was good here so I will leave it up to you're recommendations."He says handing it back to her and then added."And a coke please."He adds before she leaves to give the order and get his drink,after a moment she returned with his drink and he gives her another smile before looking out the window watching the people move about.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

Irene looked over her shoulder as someone said they were Japanese; She seemed abit paranoid the media put them out as bad and she felt rather nervous when the waitress came back she told her"I think.. I would like this to-go if you dont mind.." the woman gave her an odd look shrugged and went to grab a bag; Irene pulled her purse up from her chair as the waitress came back with her food bagged and a bottle of coke; Irene was going to leave when the lady tapped her foot and cleared her throat"The bill honey" she said with annoyance embarased Irene reached into her purse to pull out the couple of dollars"Keep the change.." she said in apology; Heading towards the door she passed by Xiao rather quickly and almost tripped at the entrance; Feeling her face flush with embarssment she began to pick up the pace to get far away from there as possible; She went to sit down on a bench taking a deep breathe she began to eat her burger and fries drinking the coke she looked down at her money only 100 dollars she had to go to that interview tomorrow and apartment shopping or she was going to be in trouble... She munched on her fries she could get a loan from the bank but they didnt like giving loans to women especailly ones that weren't married or already working; Frowning she finally managed to go search for a hotel.. She finally found one not to far from the acting interview that was looking for fresh talent if she ccould get an agent her life was set.. She managed to make her way to the front desk checking in with a smile"Hello is there any availbe residence?" she asked as the man at the desk check the book"Hmm.. I suppose we have 1 room avialbe" he gave her a key and she headed on her way there on her way to her room she found the area in which she was staying was abit off like everyone was avoiding the place upon entering she noticed someon of asain descend leave the room next to her frowning made her way back down to the front desk"Can I have a different room please?" she asked upon approaching the front desk"Sorry that is the only avaible room" she then swallowed slowly putting on her best business like face"Then I willl be staying else where" she told him"Look lady its the only one that wasn't booked and good luck find anyone else available thats less sketchy than here becauase you wont there is a premiere in less than a week for the red carpet and they aren't worried about youre preferences" the man then replied"By all means leave but I will not be holding the room for you young lady"; He went back to his work at hand leaving Irene with a trembling lower llip"Very well then" she replied quietly she made her way back to her room upon heading there she finally at the moment noticed her bag wasn't with her panicing slightly she retraced her steps to the lobby there was nothing that she could see"You didnt see a bag in here did you?" she asked as the man gave her an odd look she frowned and went back to looking around her she headed back towards the room she was heading to maybe she left it at the door? Or did she lleave it at the diner?
;

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Xiao got his food and after he was done eating he had to head back and he payed his bill and left leaving behind a little tip for the woman and headed back to his hotel,thats when he noticed a purse and it looked like the one the lady form the dinner hand and he picked it up and and started asking around to figure out where she went and was pointed to his hotel and once inside he went to the front desk and asked."Did a young woman with brown hair come here,I found her bag she left it at a bench just down the road."He ask and the man nods."Ya she just booked a room."He says and points her to her room and Xiao finds her in the hall and calls out to her."Hey lady,is this yours."He says holding out her bag."I found it sitting by a bench."He says giving it to her before he walks a few rooms down and opens the door,but before he could walk in a child runs out of a door next to his and hugs his leg calling his name and he laughs."Hello Lu."He says kneeling down and hugging her and she spoke in broken English "When...you teach me more englush."She asks and smiles."How about tonight."He says and she cheers and then is called back by a older man who Xiao bows to before entering his room and closeing the door.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

Irene thought she was going to be sick that bag had all her clothes in it! She began to bite her nails turning when she heard a man speaking out to her"Huh.." she turned to find the strange man from earlier that was said to be japanese she nervously waited as he approached and gave her her bag"Th..ank.. you.." she managed looking down at the floor that was when a little kid came out and hugged his leg asking him to teach her more english he he hugged her Irene found herself covering her mouth stiffling a giggle she wasn't sure but the llittle girl was cute and she thought he looked adorablle with her she watched him bow to an older man and then leave into his own hotel which was just 2 doors down from hers; Taking a deep breathe she went back to her room and began to rumage through her bag nothing was missing she was lucky.. she pulled out a picture of her grandmother she hugged it"I'm gonna make you proud.. I promise.." she kissed the picture putting it back in her bag; Later that afternoon she left her room tucking her key in her pocket she noticed the man from earlier that brought her bag was leaving his room as she managed to clear her throaat"Um sir.." she said calling out to him waiting for him to stop she said"I want to thank you for helping me out My name is Irene Hensley.. Its nice to meet you" she said holding out her hand for a handshake;

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

Xaio had gotten a little nap as he listened to the radio and after waking up he walks out of his room and is greeted by the woman form before and bows his head to her before she spoke and he stops and looks at her."Nice to meet you Irene my name is Xaio tho that may be a little hard for you to pronounce,and you are welcome I am just glad I found it before any one else did."He says before accepting her handshake,then the same older man came out with two men dressed in nice suites and spoke in Japanese to Xaio who turns and nods and spoke back in Japanese and the man passes them then Xaio bows to Irene and forms up with the other men with the young girl between the older man and Xaio like they where protecting her and the old man with two people in front of him.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:23 pm
Pagan Yanik

Irene nodded her head slightly trying not to blush as he took her hand she wasn't sured to interacting with men often"Xaio.." she managed to say to response trying to pronounce the name in turn he seemed to be busy rather quickly as a two older men came out and talked with them they all conversed in their strange language and she stepped back she was gonna ask him out to dinner but he seemed rather busy.. She watched in abit of shock as a large crowd gathered aaround him and younger girl as they all headed out; She nodded her head slowly and went back to her room; Taking a deep sigh she decided it was time for a bath and some sleep.... Locking up for the night she got herself a nice bath and then lounged on her bed in a silk gown and robe.. She flipped through a magazine showing the latest starllets and their nightime routine as she rubbed cold cream into her face; Sitting by her bed side she continued to read for awhile before turning off the lamp and going to sleep;

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

Xaio had a long night ahead of him as he was guarding the boss and his little girl and along with that he was keeping an eye out for some business opertunates and even found a few with a gang in the far side of town. After returning the boss and his daughter to the hotel he and a few men set out to remove the gang and move in on there turf and in only a hour Xaio had whipped out half there men and forced them to surrender and by the time the sun rises Xaio was back in his room to get some rest.

The next morning all the news was speaking of what happened last night and how even the police where confused as to how one of the biggest gangs in the city could be removed in only one night,Xaio woke up and got a bath in the morning and dried off before getting dressed,then headed down to the lobby to get some food.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Had gotten up that morning preparing herself for a morning for her acting interview her hair done in pin curls her red lip stick her eyes a soft shade of purple on its lids; She slipped on her cream colored dress taking up a her purse she left her room and headed down to the lobby for the free contiental breakfast; She seen Xaio as he was getting something to eat not sure to approach she wondered near confused on already hearing the gossip about the gang"Those bastardss are rutheless. Drug trade human trafficking... its amazing someone managed to take them out"; There was a rumbled of talk at the table as she sat off alone by herself sipping on her morning coffee she looked down at her plate 'Come on Irene..' she thought to herself 'You better be confident or your going to be heading home with your head in shame'; Starting to munch on her morning toast she swung her head upswards her face a vision of concentrated thought;

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Xaio took a seat away form the group and looks out the widow as he sips his tea then he eats a few bites of his food before the boss joins him along with his daughter who sits next to him and starts to practice her English with him along with her writing and a lot of people watched many where impressed at how good Xaio could speak and wright it,along with how eager the young girl was learning.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

Irene watched with curiousity unitl she noticed the clock rising she went over to the trolley to dispose of her dishes and then pulling her purse onto her shoulder she headed out...
Several hours later of some trollys and she was finally at the audition stage.. she was gifted a set of lines and told to wait her turn sitting outside she felt the sweat drip from the side of her face making her fret that her makeup would smear; Finallly it was her turn going onto onto the stage she found herself feeling someone cresentfallen from the bright lights; She cleared her throat about to speak when the director said"Next!" she blinked in suprise"But..But.. my lines!" she said as the man shouted in his open cone megaphone"I said Next!" another girl was already heading onto the stage feeling angry for the first time she drew herself up and threw down the script onto the floor before storming off;. It didnt take her long to get out of there and onto the Californian beach where she sat in the sand feeling the misery sink in and then a stream of tears that fell down her face as she uncontrobably sobbed softly feeling her whole world just crubmled with one word 'Next';

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff