Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Practice make PANIC!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:12 pm
In celebration of his recent promotion to chuunin, Nimure's parents are having a dinner in their son's honor but more importantly, they've invited none other than Kiku to join in the festivities. This big night for Nimure so of course, he's feeling a little nervous about the occasion. So who better to sooth his worries and hype him up than his number one super ultimate bestest buddy in the whole wide world who would do anything for him, Moriyama.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Laying comfortably in the bed, Moriyama let out a sigh of contentment. After all the craziness following their adventure at the falls, it was nice to finally have a moment to kick back and relax. And where better than within the comfort of his good friend's home. 'Yeah. This is the life.' he thought to himself as the look wistfully out the window to his side. Unfortunately, while Moriyama was able to find respite in their momentary reprieve from their usual shinobi duties, the same could not be said of Nimure.

tab Hearing the sound of his friend's frantic footsteps, Moriyama turned his head to find Nimure pacing back and forth across the bedroom floor, no doubt mutter to himself beneath his mask. Another sigh escaped his lips, though this one was of exasperation. Of course, Moriyama knew all too well the cause of his friend's distress, that being the dinner his parents were throwing for him later that evening. Or more specifically, the special dinner guest that would be in attendance: Kiku. Thankfully, Moriyama had predicted Nimure's freak out over the matter, knowing the affect Kiku had on the poor guy, hence why he'd shown up to check on him prior to the festivities. Looks like it was up Moriyama once more to hold his friend together in his time of crisis.

tab Allowing himself one last moment of peace before diving into the mess, Moriyama sat up and turned to face Nimure. "Dude. You gotta chill out, man. You're wearing a trench in the floor." he said, his eyes darting back and forth as he tracked his friend's movement. "C'mon, you've eaten plenty of meals with Kiku before. I mean, you two had lunch together practically everyday when we were back in the academy. So relaaaax. You've got this." he added in attempt to downplay the situation. Obviously the two situations were vastly different from one another but Moriyama figured it was worth a shot.

Chakra :: 960 / 960 || Stamina :: 960 / 960 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || B-Rank || Genin ||Profile

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’:
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”
โ€ข Strength โ–บ +2
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +4
โ€ข Agility โ–บ +4
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ +2

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’”
โ€ข

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑIt was obvious that Moriayama was making himself comfy on my bed and I found it quite amusing. I did not have a surplus of mental energy to expend on my amusement, however. I was too busy, no pun intended, bugging out on Kiku's visit tonight. I kept pacing back and forth in my room and fidgeting with the hem of my jacket. I listened as Moriyama tried to talk me off the cliff. "That's fair." I huffed with a muffled voice through my mask. I covered my eyes in frustration with both hands. "I'm such a ******** up. Do you remember how I yelled at Moriyama while she was having amnesia? I don't know why she bothers with me, dude." I could not stop thinking about my mistakes. I just sighed as I turned on my heel to finally face Moriyama. "Forget it, let's just get lunch. I need some air." I put my shoes back on before stepping out of my room and my house. The ramen stand I was thinking of was just down the street. "Let's get Not-Ichiraku again. Stick with the classics." I was moving through life really quickly at the moment. I just wanted to forget about my anxieties for a bit. Sometimes it was simply inescapable but I would do my best. I handed the register some bills and ordered two bowls of ramen for each of us. "It's on me." It was always important to me that I spoil my friends in some way, Moriyama most of all. Plus I knew what he wanted at the ramen bar because he always got the same thing. When we sat beside each other at the bar I would look up at the ceiling. "You ever thought about why they call it Not-Ichiraku? I guess I don't really care about the name. It's too good." I poured myself a glass of water as I waited for the soup to be finished.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Geninใ€‘โ–ฐใ€RANK: Cใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STRENGTH: 00ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€SPEED: 03ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€AGILITY: 01ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€ENDURANCE: 00ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€CHAKRA: 555 || 555ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STAMINA: 555 || 555ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€INSECTS: 650 || 650ใ€‘

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
โ€ข Kochลซ: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochลซ often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochลซ will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochลซ may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
โ€ข Yorochลซ: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
โ€ข None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Maladies Physician โ†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Brawler โ†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
โ–บ Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Cross Class: โ†’ Medical โ€“ Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

stumpleton

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:03 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab While Nimure seemed to accept Moriyama's words, it seemed that they did little to raise his spirits, his friend falling back on his previous behavior when Kiku had first woken up in the hospital. Admittedly, Nimure's treatment of Momotaro had been rather harsh and perhaps inappropriate for the setting, but Moriyama would never say that out loud. After all, Nimure was his best friend and he definitely sympathized more with him. Luckily, Nimure quickly dropped the subject, sparing Moriyama from having to attempt to unpack such a complex situation. For now, the pin could remain in that grenade. Instead, it seemed his friend wanted to get out of the house for some fresh air and food, both of which Moriyama was onboard for. "Hell yeah! Let's do it! I'm starving!" he enthusiastically agreed.

tab Seeing Nimure begin his exit, Moriyama was quick to hop out of the bed and follow him. Not that he needed his friend to lead the way or anything. They'd gone to the same ramen stand so many times before, he could practically find it blindfolded from any point in the village at this point. At Nimure's insistence on it being his treat, Moriyama chose not to protest. He knew that things like paying for meals helped to lift his friend's spirits and that was the whole point of this escapade. Instead, he chose to use it as an excuse to hype his boy up a bit more. "You'd better be paying. You're the one that got the promotion, after all." he said, giving Nimure a playful jab to the shoulder as the walked.

tab When they arrived at the ramen shop, Moriyama was pleased to hear Nimure give the owner both of their orders, nailing his own order with perfection. Now that was a sign of a true friend. Taking a seat next to him, Moriyama himself a glass of water as well, following Nimure's lead. It was then that his friend posed a most interesting question. "Yeah. I suppose the name really doesn't matter when the food is this good but it is a bit of an odd name. Hard not to wonder. Hmmmm." Moriyama pondered the question for a moment. "Think there was ever another ramen placed name Ichiraku? Or maybe another shop owner by the name? You know, like a rival business or something?" he proposed before taking a sip of his water, curious what Nimure's take on his theory would be or if he had any other theories of his own.

Chakra :: 960 / 960 || Stamina :: 960 / 960 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || B-Rank || Genin ||Profile

โ€ข Strength โ–บ +2
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +4
โ€ข Agility โ–บ +4
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ +2

โ€ข

โ€ข

โ€ข

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑI laughed as Moriyama inflated my ego with the comment about the promotion. "Heh, my promotion at the JUEI Driving School maybe." The self-depreciation was somewhat relieving of my embarrassment at the praise. When Moriyama responded to my small talk about the name of the place I just smirked. I had never really thought about it before. I put my mask away as I waited for the bowls to arrive. "Nah, that sounds like crazy talk, Mori." I dismissed the idea with a playful wink as I considered it. It was reasonable but I chose to tease my buddy instead. The aroma of the restaurant was intoxicating as I waited for our orders to be ready. "Days like these are nice for remembering the simpler times. But then I realize that it's just pretending at it. Then it gets sad right away. Y'know?" I chuckled at the end to make my genuine feelings sound more like depressing comedy.

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑWhen our bowls were placed in front of us I grabbed a pair of chopsticks and immediately dug in. "Cheers." I started by tasting the delicious broth before grabbing slices of pork to shove into my mouth with my chopsticks. I slurped loudly and just generally enjoyed the more casual atmosphere of being with my bro. "So good, I never get tired of it." I downed another plastic cup of water to soothe the hot temperature in my mouth as I devoured lunch. All I had eaten today was coffee so I was feeling hungry and jittery all at once. The noodles were instantly curing me.

Sorry for the long wait! You need to stop being nice and nag me more! emotion_kirakira

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Geninใ€‘โ–ฐใ€RANK: Cใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STRENGTH: 00ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€SPEED: 03ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€AGILITY: 01ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€ENDURANCE: 00ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€CHAKRA: 555 || 555ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STAMINA: 555 || 555ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€INSECTS: 650 || 650ใ€‘

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
โ€ข Kochลซ: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochลซ often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochลซ will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochลซ may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
โ€ข Yorochลซ: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
โ€ข None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Maladies Physician โ†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Brawler โ†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
โ–บ Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Cross Class: โ†’ Medical โ€“ Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

stumpleton

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Hearing Nimure dismiss his theory as crazy talk, Moriyama laughed. "Ah come on, man. It's not that farfetched. Besides, I don't hear you coming up with any better theories." he replied, giving his friend a playful jab with his elbow. Taking a sip of his drink, Moriyama listened as his friend expressed his feelings of nostalgia regarding their present situation. However, what started as what seemed like a nice sentiment quickly took a turn towards despair. At first, he didn't know what to say. It was clear that something heavy was weighing upon his friend's mind but what else was new. The question was how to best address Nimure's worries, whatever they may be. Moriyama knew better than anyone just what a tough nut the guy was to crack and that as thick as his shell was, it could also be quite fragile. "Ni-"

tab Unfortunately, Moriyama attempt addressing the matter was cut off by the arrival of their food. This seemed to cause Nimure's mood go on the upswing, so Moriyama decided to set the matter aside for the time being. "Heh. Yeah! Cheers!" Echoing his friends words, he grabbed his own bowl and began to eagerly dig in, nodding along to Nimure's enjoyment. "Totally, dude. I don't care how old or fat I get. I'm never giving this stuff up!" That's when Moriyama saw his opening, a sly grin forming on his face. "Because, I mean, just because we're growing up and taking on more responsibilities in the village, that doesn't mean we have to give up simple pleasures like a nice bowl of ramen, right?" he said, hoping that his words might help relieve whatever worry that was weighing upon Nimure's shoulders.

โ€ข Strength โ–บ +2
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +4
โ€ข Agility โ–บ +4
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ +2

โ€ข

โ€ข

โ€ข

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games