Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
⚡☁️ || Healing District & Pale Citadel [ Kameyo-yo]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:37 pm
⚡|| Arashigakure | The Healing District [Hospital][+] and ☁️ || The Land of Lightning | The Pale Citadel | Lightning Empire Mountain Fort

Because Kagerou is a sap who can't accept that Kameyo might actually be dead.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:24 pm
User ImageRieyar... Rieyar... Kagerou calmly thought through the name. First, before anything, he needed to make sure Rieyar was someone who could even leave Arashigakure with only his permission. A quick call down to James downstairs, however, and after a series of complaints thrown his way for his unreasonable demands, he received the answer she needed. An unaffiliated shinobi working temp at the hospital. Well, excellent for these purposes.

All the while, Kageoru had been holding another conversation to his side. A scroll lay unfurled at his desk, and taps of his fingers wrote words upon parchment before he could regret transmitting them to the intended recipient.

"Takeda, I need your help."

He stared at the sentence, and immediately regretted it. Swiftly, he laid down a clarification instead.

"For a mission, I mean. I have a mission for you."

A sigh. In truth, he didn't want to call Takeda at all. The reasons stacked themselves around him higher than the mountain of paperwork he had to sign off on when he returned from his vacation. If it wasn't because of awkwardness, then it was because it felt as he was exploiting the Jiongu. However, the facts couldn't be clearer here. Though his diplomatic skills were questionable, Kagerou saw no reasons why Kenshin's stoic behavior would throw Takeda into unreasonableness. If anything, Kagerou was worried that the two parties would talk too little. Then, if they were to talk about who would have the greatest chances of knowing every trick to bringing a Jiongu back to life... Maybe in the past, Kagerou could tout herself over Takeda, but with a bittersweet feeling, he had to admit that Takeda was likely far better suited at it than he. Last, and most important to Kagerou, was if the diagnosis would be as bad as he feared, then he needed to hear the verdict of death from Takeda. It wouldn't be exaggeration to say that, outside of her family, no other person had Kagerou's trust as much as Takeda did.

Words scrawled across the scroll as Kagerou reached around for outgoing mission assignment paperwork from hisdesk. Bringing up an unused and rather dusty folder, he saw the message left to him.

"Can we talk about it?"

The brief answer that didn't need its own line, "Yes."

Kagerou blew the dust off the front of the folder and then set it upon the table in front of him before leaning back in his chair. Legs crossed and hands clasped over his knees as he looked out into the middle of the office expectantly. Calm, even in the face of uncertain feelings. The situation may be awkward, but it wasn't so complicated at all. Relax. In the end, the two had always been friends, after all. When the green haired medic saw that familiar chiseled face once more, he smiled and tilted his head in greeting. A warm, melodic line in a low voice that had since grown like second nature to Kagerou but likely still caught Takeda off guard, "It's good to see you again, Takeda." He had no fear of the time if Takeda was involved. In fact, he was certain enough of the mercenaries habits to expect that Takeda would gladly jump right into business talk for him. However, with Kameyo's life on the line, Kagerou needed further reassurance than simply his expectations on how Takeda would reply. He would push the conversation straight into business himself, "So did you have any questions you would like to ask first?". No offer of tea or biscuits or even a mini interrogation on whether Takeda remembered to eat, hydrate, and sleep.

[43 sentences]

Tenshuyami

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:04 am
User ImageUser Image
                                          「 C K R A : :x5,000 // 5,000 」 tab 「 S T M : :x5,000 // 5,000 」 tab 「 S E A L : :x「 Dormant 」 400/400 」 tab 「 両 : :x107,300 」
                                          tab 「 Monsoon 」 tab 「 S+ 」 tab 「 Jiongu 」 tab 「 Nin / Tai / Medic」 tab 「 Theme: Alone

The usual display of expanding smoke heralded Takeda's arrival, only dissipating when he took his first step out of it. While the dark-haired man typically entered new areas while immediately scanning every corner of it for threats, he instead settled his gaze immediately on the unfamiliar sight of his friend Kagerou. There were plenty of words that came to mind soon after seeing her - no, him, but Takeda decided to bite his tongue. It was clear to him that whatever encouraged the medic-nin to summon him was significant enough that maintaining appearances was secondary. At least, he preferred believing that over assuming that she just did it to keep distance between them after their last meeting. When those negative thoughts came to mind, it was hard to avoid thinking that it might have been much longer before she contacted him again if it had nothing to do with a mission, if not at all. Maybe he looked like a hypocrite for being the one who hid from her for so long in the first place, but it stung a bit more for someone like Kagerou to initiate it instead.

As for whether or not Takeda thought that or if Kagerou could tell at all, the jiongu looked as stoic as he usually did, nodding first in response to his greeting. He hadn't locked eyes yet or made any other motions with his body language indicating his readiness to speak directly on any topic. Instead, his red gaze directed towards the window of Kagerou's office, looking out at the village hidden in storms from an inside view for the first time. They knew each other well enough for the medic-nin to likely catch the concern melding into his expression. "It's good seeing you too, Kagerou, and...hm. Given all the jashinist activity lately within these lands, I assume you notified someone about my arrival before I got here? I don't need CORE freaking out about a new strong chakra signature suddenly appearing in your office." Maelstrom had good ties with the Lightning country, but even if the Jiongu was one of their poster boys, he made it a point to stay out of Arashigakure.

"Then, with that in order, we can cut to the chase if you want," Takeda spoke in a steady tone, but the stoicism on his features wavered briefly when he finally settled his gaze directly on Kagerou's. It was only an instant, but his eyes darted - if only somewhat- to the side while lips parted in an unfamiliar expression. Whatever abnormality present fixed itself swiftly as the strange reaction left as quickly as it appeared, the same eyes reflecting one another without hesitation. "All I need is the mission briefing and timeframe. Maelstrom gave me some time away to work on a personal assignment, so don't concern yourself with how much of my time you're taking." Both unknowingly and unintentionally, some reassurance seeped into his tone at the end, and he found himself wearing a slight smile meant to comfort. While those were out of his control, Takeda was aware that it was ideally like Kagerou to concern herself with feeling like she was treading on self-sustained obligations and ties of his to assist her. Like it was taking advantage of the Jiongu. While he couldn't deny that he'd always be handling those requests for her sake, he could at least try assuring her that it wasn't inconveniencing him in the slightest.
                                          HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:33 pm
User Image"Making a stylish entrance as always," Kagerou couldn't help but observe. He had grown accustomed to such put together introductions with Takeda and Musunde. Crimson met crimson as Kagerou met Takeda's eyes, watching them settle directly onto him instead of darting to survey his surroundings as they usually did. It was not the doctor's objective to, but nonetheless, he couldn't help what was second nature to him, reading the other party's expressions and small ticks. The less he could read on the surface, the deeper even his passive observation went. His head tilted to the side when she got the feeling that there was Takeda wanted to say but didn't. Eyes drifted down to seek clues from the rest of his body. Slightly damp, but clean. It appeared he had been called out in the middle of something. Considering how quickly Takeda had replied, Kagerou worried that his friend hadn't properly finished whatever he was in the middle of. The head of green hair straightened when Takeda's eyes trail away to look out the window. He didn't follow his gave but waited patiently for whatever his guest's first words would be.

It... admittedly threw Kagerou for a small loop when he heard Takeda's first spoken concern. Eyes blinked blankly up at Takeda before the silence was broken with a soft, muted chuckle. Even with Takeda, though, he could not find it in himself to laugh lightheartedly. Lowering his eyes, Kagerou briefly explained, "I have not notified anyone yet, but it shouldn't be difficult to explain your presence should anyone ask. Never would I have imagined a day when you would be more concerned for official proceedings than me." However, though he chuckled at how the tables have turned, he felt more comfortable now with sending Takeda as his representative to the White Citadel.

Their gazes met just after Takeda moved the conversation forwards, eyes matching more directly than before. The young Uchiha could see the soundless stutter in Takeda's eyes, the way they darted as lips parted just beneath. Then it was fixed, as fast as lightning, but that it had happened at all was an anomaly in and of itself. Kagerou didn't know what that anomaly could be, but lucky for Takeda, he had caught the usually nosy psychiatrist at a time when going digging for the small mysteries in his behavior came as a far second on his list.

After seeing the other's reassuring smile, Kagerou closed his eyes. He knew what Takeda was trying to do. Though, he doubted if the dense as bricks Jiongu he knew realized how much it meant to see that usually stoic expression soften for his sake. For that warm feeling that spread throug his chest, Kagerou felt that the least he could do is to lower his eyes and seal them in case they were the point of disturbance. In his current shape, he felt no need to avoid looking into gazes and other forms of reflection, but if it bothered Takeda so much, he did not mind doing this until he learned more of what bothered Takeda. "Judging by your wet clothes, I am afraid that I am taking time away from your personal assignment," he started, his calm smile the same regardless of what form he took. However, "However," Kagerou would have to insist for his sake over Takeda's just this once, for Kameyo's sake, "I will... not concern myself as you asked... "

"This will be a brief mission. At most one day, two if we include the time it will take to return."

If this mission is not finished within less than 24 hours, it will fail.

"Lady Kameyo, one of Arashigakure's strongest medics was found dead at the Pale Citadel, Lord Kenshin's place of residence. I do not have the details, nor have I spoken to Lord Kenshin directly on this matter, but I am confident in my information source."

The how or why of Kameyo's death was not known. In fact, all that is known is that Kameyo was declared dead by a reliable informant.

"There is currently a summit between the kages and related world leaders held at the Citadel in response to the Jashin threat. Under normal circumstances, I would trust the medics brought by the leaders. However... Lady Kameyo possesses a unique physique as a Jiongu."

If he was unlucky, the Jashinist threat Takeda just happened to mention in passing might be one he will face during his visit to the summit. After all, there were few other suspects who had both the power and motive to take down a high-level Jiongu with the ability to repair their body. However, there was no way of knowing for sure. What was becoming more certain, however, was the objective of the mission. To Takeda, a Jiongu himself, nothing needed to be explained of the rarity of the bloodline, the divisive differences in their physical anatomy compared to other humans, or the astounding recoveries that were possible for them, even when all else seemed lost. That last point... Kagerou was certain Takeda knew more than he.

"Takeda, I can't leave my post here. I just returned to it, and with the summit at the Citadel, I don't feel comfortable leaving Arashigakure. Moreover, I trust you, more than myself in some points. Really, for me... I think it can only be you." Red eyes opened, regardless of what discomfort Takeda might find in them, to lock onto Takeda's gaze.

Anyone else's word he wouldn't be able to trust if they were to tell him that Kameyo could not be saved. With anyone else's word, the doubt and uncertainty would gnaw at Kagerou's heart until he learned to ignore it and sweep it under the rug for the sake of the future.

"The mission is for you to, within 24 hours, travel to the Pale Citadel, gain entrance, and diagnose Lady Kameyo's condition. If possible, treat her. You will be accompanied by Rieyar, a wandering shinobi of medical bent who is the reason I know this information. He is related to her in that both hold the slug contract. Please handle this as a diplomatic mission. I will send you with a letter as Arashigakure's surgeon general that should hopefully convince Lord Kenshin to grant you and him entry. If not then... you are to return. Worry not, I do not consider this as a mission with a true chance of failure, even if you return saying that you never got a chance to see Lady Kameyo's body. So long as you try, and as I know you, it's not as if I have any doubts on that, you will be paid the full amount."

Kagerou took a moment, the span of a few ticking seconds, to let the information sink in. His gaze never left Takeda's face, and to his old friend, it would be obvious what he was doing The minuscule darts of his pupils from slightly one side to the other showed that he was watching the Jiongu's expressions carefully, attempting to get a read on his opinions and thoughts. Though the green haired Kiritani smiled so effortlessly even now, it was at this time that the burden and stress of the past few days was closest to the surface as he worried over the reaction to a request he knew appeared futile in most every direction.

In a voice that remained as smooth and ever, with the same lyrical undercurrents, Kagerou asked, "Do you think you can" "help me?" "accept this mission?".

[73 sentences]

Tenshuyami

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:59 am
User ImageUser Image
                                          「 C K R A : :x5,000 // 5,000 」 tab 「 S T M : :x5,000 // 5,000 」 tab 「 S E A L : :x「 Dormant 」 400/400 」 tab 「 両 : :x107,300 」
                                          tab 「 Monsoon 」 tab 「 S+ 」 tab 「 Jiongu 」 tab 「 Nin / Tai / Medic」 tab 「 Theme: Alone

While he was partial towards Kagerou's restraint in asking him about his damp state of dress, Takeda nevertheless found his small smile growing faintly into something a tad more playful rather than solely reassuring. "It would appear my concern for such proceedings isn't the only strange thing today. Hard to imagine a day where you didn't ignore that sort of statement to check on me...not that it bothers me as much as it used to.." He casually admitted, though the sudden disappearance of his more relieved expression indicated that the severity wasn't lost on him. The standard verbal game of tug-of-war they played a hundred times always led to him spilling out the details of his days to her, but the moments were always so carefully picked, he'd noticed. When the evening was still uncertain and the afternoon was theirs to enjoy. It was nice to indulge her, and even himself to an extent, but it didn't take Maelstrom training to know those familiar times were a far cry from why she called him to the Hospital.

"That speaks to the urgency of the matter, right? I'm ready."

Maintaining a focused gaze throughout her briefing, Takeda listened intently to the request she was making. Logically, he could see why she contacted him. Even tossing aside the vital components like the target being a Jiongu and her ability to trust in his decisions, a medical team could easily find itself pressured into collapse under the dangerous circumstances. Possible intervention by Jashinist enemies and the need to reach the area as quickly as possible made passing the job to a team of one or two a no-brainer.

His head hung slightly lower than usual, chin resting betwixt his thumb and the groove of his finger in thought. Red eyes were closed, though they occasionally opened into a half-lidded gaze whenever Kagerou said something that caught a particular interest. The deadline. Fellow Jiongu. Possible Jashinists. "I trust you." Rieyar. His brows, of course, furrowed in silent defiance at the mention of payment, but that expression lightened by the time he fully met her gaze once more. Lips parted once, only for him to close them and turn his head again in thought. That action would repeat, only for him to ultimately relinquish his chin from its resting place.

"I accept, Kagerou. I'll do everything in my power save breaking the Citadel's laws to update you on her condition, just as you'd expect. On the topic of treatment, however...do you believe that the slugs might not take the bloodline of one of their most prominent contract-holders into consideration? Should that be the case, there's no guarantee that she has the same survivability that I do. The odds aren't in your favor here, but...well, I'll do the best I can." While there was a lot to be said about Kameyo's slim chances, Takeda didn't want to beat his friend over the head with information and suggestions that she'd likely already been tormenting herself with. Despite how she tried to frame the request - a mission rather than a favor - it didn't change how the Jiongu viewed it. Kagerou could stand there in whatever flesh she desired and leave as many words unsaid as she pleased. Still, he knew that if it were any more reasonable, Kagerou would be halfway to the Citadel already. Knew that to some extent, Kameyo was someone she cared about.

"Even if you've already reached the selfsame conclusion as the slugs somewhere deep down, I'll still go where you send me if it comforts you. I'll need to move fast, though. Much faster than your deadlines if there's any way to even consider treatment. I imagine Rieyar is already briefed?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:19 pm
User ImageThe smallest suggestions in the curve of the lips and furrow of the brows. Kagerou appreciated that Takeda could catch the points he needed to pay heed to the most. Though, the green haired medic wished the wanderer didn't frown in such hidden defiance at the mention of payment. Such a transaction should naturally be expected in matters of business. Kagerou was burdening Takeda more than enough as it was by gaining his help on such short notice. It would be dreadfully awkward if Takeda declined payment.

Still, what scared the doctor most remained Takeda's answer. He found only attentive thought in Takeda's expressions, a serious consideration for the factors at hand. There were, at the time Takeda opened his mouth hesitantly before turning away, no signs that he would decline. There were, however, also no signs he would accept.

Therefore, it was that when Kagerou heard those first two words, the magical, "I accept," that he... did nothing. There was no change in breathing or posture. However, though there was nothing, the relief he felt behind his flawlessly practiced performance of calm relaxation was palpable to himself. It could very well be futile in the end. He continued to hear Takeda speak, and understood where the Jiongu came from. Kagerou had considered these same points. The slugs and the differences in anatomy between even Jiongu depending on their lineage. He had considered beyond even that, and he could read in between the pauses Takeda held between his words that Takeda could have very likely spoken more on the topic himself. He only held back so as to not waste time needlessly.

Likewise, Kagerou would not waste any further time, not even to argue that this mission was only to comfort him. Sending someone of Takeda's rank just to feel some comfort... It left the shinobi in Kagerou with a queasy, uncomfortable feeling for his disregard of duties and the like. Eyes lowering as he ignored and moved on from the guilt, the surgeon general jotted down with a pen several finishing touches on the necessary forms. All the while, he spoke separately of what he wrote.

"I have not briefed Rieyar as thoroughly. He knows the objective of the mission. Everything else, a wanderer of his caliber should already be aware. He should be here soon. As for travel, I can help expedite it by some amount, but as I have never personally visited the citadel, you and Rieyar will need to finish the last leg of the journey on foot."

The doctor's hand paused. Well, more specifically, he had finished his task on paper. At any moment now, he expected Rieyar to walk in, but before that, while the two still had a moment alone, the green haired Kiritani had something he wanted to say. "Rieyar will be here soon," Kagerou explained, his voice remaining placidly lyrical in tone as it had throughout this whole conversation, "but in the meantime, thank you, Takeda... When you come back from this mission, I can tell you more about Kameyo, and her husband Toso if you would like." Though the offer was made out of affection, be it for friend or partner, he nonetheless felt it inappropriate to betray such feelings, especially when he felt like a dam ready to burst. Thus, even this friendly offer was placed under control as with all other parts of his character.

[37 sentences]

• Kiritani Transmission [Guild Time Skip July 2019] - Kagerou can affect willing, animate objects with Heavenly Transmission Technique [ Tensou no Jutsu ]. This includes living individuals such as herself.
Tenshuyami

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:22 am
User Image
    Takeda Kikuchi 박진성 직접성
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The subtle "Hmm" emanating from Takeda likely didn't escape the medic in front of him, and it followed her mention of Reiyar. Kagerou should have been fully aware of Takeda's inclination towards working alone, so the thoughts running through his head should hardly have come as a surprise. Before he could voice them, however, Takeda found her following words taking precedence. Maybe it proved how much he missed her that he continued to grasp those brief, personal threads instead of focusing solely on the mission. If things weren't so time-sensitive, and if someone's life wasn't potentially on the line, he would've liked to continue reaching for those avenues of discussion. The weight of professionalism and his affinity for handling things with a practical, direct view helped avoid such things with ease.

"I'd like that, Kagerou. I'm familiar enough with Toso, but I won't pass on the chance to learn more about your friends. As for the thanks, there's no need. I know that if I needed something, personal or not, I could rely on you to be there. It's only natural that I do the same." He doubted that those words would lift the discomfort that he speculated weighed on her mind—enlisting his assistance for something that could be considered trivial to some or even outright futile. Regardless, he hoped that knowing he'd ask her for the same offered some form of relief. Another of those assuring, sincere smiles almost reserved for Kagerou at that point came into existence while he spoke, and mirrored eyes regarded her endearingly before it all closed down. Seconds passed, and the pleasant moment ended with the briskness of a summer breeze, eyes opening to view her as she seemed to desire: a client.

"I don't need to speak much with Rieyar to open up a path for him. So long as I have that letter from you, I should have all the credentials I need to convince Lord Kenshin or his people of our intentions. Since time is of the essence here, you should send me as close as you can right now." With that said, Takeda extended his hand towards her to receive the letter that he assumed was finished. "I'll do what I can for you, Kagerou."

TITLE: Monsoon of Maelstrom & Bearer of the Twin Hollow Mark】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 8】▰【SPEED: 8】▰【AGILITY: 8】▰【ENDURANCE: 8】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【TWIN HOLLOW: 400 || 400 】▰【TAIJUTSU | NINJUTSU | MEDIC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:32 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
              A nod of the head of green, an unchanging smile hiding the relief that Kagerou did, indeed, feel in the reassurance that Takeda would also come searching for him should he ever find himself burdened. It was nice, though he did not show it, to see Takeda's smile once more. It was nice to be reminded he wasn't alone in this world.

However, it also breached dangerously close to a familiarity he was yet uncomfortable, too awkward about, having with Takeda just yet. Thus, when the Jiongu closed those eyes and reopened them to show the Kiritani little more than a client reflected in those scarlet pupils, it brought a strange, mixed feeling of disappointment and comfort.

Smiling, the surgeon general acquiesced to at least part of Takeda's demands, placing in the wanderer's hands the letter of introduction he wordlessly requested, "You say that as if you don't know me," the lyrical voice teased with all professionalism, "But did you think I would just let time be wasted unnecessarily?". From Takeda's entrance, the only things taking time was this mission briefing with him and Rieyar's climb up to this office on the top floor, a climb she could sense, from his presence outside the door, was already finished. "But," nonetheless, despite his personal opinion on the futility of the arrangement Takeda requested, Kagerou acquiesced, "I trust your judgment. Now, I need you to relax and trust my technique." He could find no reason not to trust in the veteran soldier's advice, particularly on a mission he would be personally undertaking. Kagerou's hand, after dropping the letter into Takeda's hand, rotated until it held the back of Takeda's raised hand in a firm, gentle grasp. Just a few last pieces of advice, "If my signature and letter are not enough, you should use the pin you received from the wedding we attended together. Hopefully, you still have it on you. It isn't much, but it might help. Regarding Rieyar, he is a white haired medic of slim build and almost feminine appearance, contracted to the slugs. Since you desire to travel separately from him, I will lend my pin to him just in case so that he may validify his claims when questioned," and then Takeda will feel Kagerou's Heavenly Transmission Technique envelope him and take him to, as promised, a position not terribly far from the Pale Citadel.

[17 sentences]

User Image
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna turn around and desert you~"

tab c h a :: 4710// 5000 tab tab tab s t a :: 3175 // 3175 tab tab tab bodily status :: stable tab

• Kiritani Transmission [Guild Time Skip July 2019] - Kagerou can affect willing, animate objects with Heavenly Transmission Technique [ Tensou no Jutsu ]. This includes living individuals such as herself.

Tenshuyami
On the off chance Takeda doesn't want to be touched by Kagerou, he can stick around for a while longer, I guess.

Rocket Punches
Honestly, if you wanted, you could have Rieyar knock and come in as Takeda gets 'ported away. Kagerou would have taken the two seconds to pause what she's saying and let him know he can come in.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:35 am
User ImageUser Image
Rieyar’s hand gently opened the door just as someone else left, or so it would seem. “Um, it’s been ten minutes.” They said as they stepped in. It occurred to the child that they had no idea what it was Kagerou had up their sleeve. Kagerou had expressed an intent to stay, but how this office and waiting connected with leaving was a mystery. Most of Rieyar’s ten minutes of contemplation had also been spent pondering the potential existence of a theoretical technique, and not planning. “I think I’ve had enough of sitting on a bench staring at sealing formulae for one day.” They said sheepishly as the door closed behind them.

B-Rank || Unaffiliated || Civilian
Chakra: 870/870 || Stamina: 760/760

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1:
Rank

Activation 2:
Rank

Activation 3:
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Active Modifiers

Passive Modifiers

Combat Inventory

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
              Kagerou smiled as she nodded. Sensing Rieyar's curiosity, she was forthcoming with the preparations she had asked Rieyar to wait for, "Thank you for your patience. I've just finished enlisting a friend from outside Arashigakure to help, both to ensure your safety and to assist directly in the matter of Kameyo. My initial intent was for you to travel together, but he insisted that he would operate more effectively alone, so I sent him ahead." The sound of shuffling papers and ringing bells filled the room as Kagerou moved the documents she had been working on while speaking to Takeda and offered them for Rieyar to look at. "This will be the contract for the mission," she explained, "Please sign where indicated. To rehash, you will be traveling to the Pale Citadel, either with my contact or close behind him, this will matter on your relative speeds. Once you arrive, request entry and permission to inspect Kameyo's body using my name. I will provide a letter and a gold pin as proof of identity in the hopes that they will grant you entry, but I can make no promises as I am not a close friend of the lord." At the mention of the letter, Kagerou leaned her eyes and head to a sealed envelope that had been pushed to Rieyar with the mission contract. A shallow bulge was visible in a corner of the envelope, the pin that Kagerou had described. Leaning back into her chair, she clasped her hands in her lap while maintaining eye contact with the younger medic. If he seemed overwhelmed with all of the details provided, then she would wait. Whenever he appeared ready to take in further information, she continued to provide the remaining details, the information that would be new to Rieyar but necessary for the mission, "Pardon if I am rushing you here, but I trust that you understand that time is of the essence. The contact in question goes by the name Takeda: black hair, red eyes, build of an agility-based physical fighter, and equipped with tonfas sheathed on his arms. Regarding transportation, I have a technique that can teleport you to within a reasonable distance of the Pale Citadel. I believe, that should be all the details necessary, but if you have any questions, please ask them now. Once you are on the mission, Takeda can also advise you, but that is only if the two of you actually come into contact with each other."
              [17 sentences]

User Image
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna turn around and desert you~"

tab c h a :: 4710// 5000 tab tab tab s t a :: 3175 // 3175 tab tab tab bodily status :: stable tab

Tenshuyami

Rocket Punches

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
The idea of doing anything official still set Rieyar on edge, and this seemed much more official than they expected, but they nodded as Kagerou spoke nonetheless. The contract was signed with no additional questioning and the young medic produced a piece of their own paper to record the description of Takeda in case it was required again later. It gently blended back into their arm as they finished and the limb reached for the envelope Kagerou jestured towards. “I’m ready to go, but what do I do if I never find Takeda or when we’re done?” It wasn’t a long way back from the Pale Citadel, but Rieyar wasn’t sure they’d be allowed back through the gates of Arashi in the wake of the conflict with the jashinists. It would be simple to sneak back in, but they wanted to do that about as much as they wanted to get into a fight with the death cultists again.

The idea that they also might not make it into the Pale Citadel at all was somewhat disheartening. All this work to be stopped before it ever began? Rieyar banished the thought as he tucked the envelope into his robe and took a deep breath, uncertain what exactly this technique's variety of teleportation would entail.

Stats

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1:
Rank

Activation 2:
Rank

Activation 3:
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Active Modifiers

Passive Modifiers

Combat Inventory

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
              A gentle smile to soothe the nerves, like a warm cup of chamomile tea. "For your return," Kagerou assured, "You will have to return on foot. I will let the gate guards know to allow you re-entry as you had to leave by my request. As for the concerns regarding Takeda... I can only say that you do not need to worry about him. Admittedly, not seeing him may hamper your side of the mission, but that is why I provided you with your own letter of introduction and proof of identity. Even if the two of you do not meet, I expect you to put your utmost into diagnosing Kameyo, if given the chance." Kagerou's fingers tapped quietly on the table as he thought, her ringing bells masking the sound and filling the room with noise. "There is one last request I have... Should Kameyo be truly deceased and no one has claimed her body for a proper burial, I would like it if you could bring her back to me so that I may honor her memory. I... am unfit for such a responsibility, I barely knew her, but I would be doing a dear friend disservice if I were to not try my best." Eyes looked down, long green eyelashes lowered over them as Kagerou took a moment to ponder... or perhaps it was simply to collect himself. He wouldn't take long, however.

"Now then," red eyes raised to peer into Rieyar's golden irises from below and green hair rustled as Kagerou leaned his body forwards. Extending one hand forwards, he gave Rieyar one last chance to remain within Arashigakure, "If you agree to these terms and still wish to take upon this mission, please place your hand in mine. I require a solid grasp for this technique."

Upon taking the surgeon general's hand, Rieyar would feel the soft fingers close over him, and then chakra from the smiling man before him entwine itself around and through his person as the effects of the Heavenly Transmission Technique found and located its target. Following that, the conclusion would come instantly. One moment, there in the office; the next, standing in Lightning Country on a road that would take him to the Pale Citadel. This would be the same place Takeda would have found himself not long ago.

[22 sentences]

User Image

Tenshuyami

Rocket Punches

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rieyar took the offered hand as would someone who convinced themselves to simply get the thing they were afraid of over with, disappearing in an instant.

The trip was not as kind to the child as Kagerou was, and Rieyar found their stomach turning a bit as they blinked into existence just in sight of the Pale Citadel. Or so the medic surmised, as they had not been here before. They produced a small piece of paper, jotting down notes on where exactly they ended up. It melded its way back into the child's hand as they set off towards their destination, unsure how far behind the person Kagerou had sent ahead they actually were.

[ Sorry for the wait on this, it kept getting bumped by other things. ]

Stats

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1:
Rank