Submit

Huntress_Silverwing

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:22 pm
This is a place for me to put custom ideas so I hopefully do not lose them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:24 pm
Edit Level: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Fox Walker / Bat Walker / Kalona
Body Build: Regular
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale white-silver body shading to dark silver from the knees up and dark silver on the spine. Markings are husky-like, with a solid band around the neck at mid-chest going to upper chest. White belly and inside legs, though the back right foot has a black sock, and the front left foot has two toes that are black. He has a light-ginger stylized wind marking going from his front left elbow, and going up to his neck. Tail is dark with a tiny white tip. There are a small white stripe at the base of the tail going down towards the tip. It tapers off before it reaches the tip.
Face: Eyes: White
Eyebrows: White
Inner ear: White
Expression: Canine
Facial markings: White chin and upper chest. White along the cheeks and side of nose. Dark around the eyes and mid-cheek. Left ear has a white tip. Left eye has a scar on it, two jagged slashes from fangs going halfway down his cheek. Eye can still open though. #2 fangs protruding from muzzle.
Mane: CC, though would like it in a long style.
Tail: Alt Fox Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks if available. These would match the markings around them (ie: the foot with a black sock would have a black feltlock.
Reference Image(s): Husky marking

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Style: Demon Horns 1 Color: White, with the very tips dark.
Wings: Style: Bat wings. Dark Color. Right Wing has the thumb shading to white, and the middle two fingers are white down to the first knuckle. Left wing is pure dark.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Fox Walker. Husky colored
Other Notes: If there's something you feel he needs, or if something just speaks to you, feel free to add. I understand sometimes creative urges, and that sometimes the pet just has something to say. This is just a basic idea, and not set it stone. So CC what you feel might need it.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: A mix of large and small crystal clusters, varrying from light crystal to Ginger (like his marking). Around his neck is a long crystal pendant with a silver chain. He also has the 3 ball stud earrings in his left ear, silver. I would also like to add those to his left frong wing, in the first section of membrain. I would also like Cuffs on his back two legs, also silver.
Custom Items: I would like a chain floating around one back leg, broken, looking like it may have been tying him down. I would also like to add just a basic skeleton key by the crystal on his neck.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

Huntress_Silverwing

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Huntress_Silverwing

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:25 pm
Edit Level: Unedited / Twins
Soquili Species: - Cat Walker / Kalona
Body Build: Regular
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Feline Pelt with Detailed Shading, raised ears, and Curled Tail with Detailed Shading. Dark Grey body, with white stripes, and white belly, chin, inner legs, etc. Essentially, a white tiger patern, but reversing the stripes and body color. Twin two will be the same, except he will have a blonde color, with white stripes, white belly, etc.
Face: Eyes: Gold for the dark twin, blue for the light twin.
Eyebrows: Dark for twin 1, light for twin 2
Inner ear: Twins: white
Expression: Chill
Facial markings: CC (Tiger)
Mane: CC, though would like it in a long style.
Tail: Curled Tail with Detailed Shading, CC (Tiger)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pawed critters, CC (Tiger)
Reference Image(s): Blonde tiger

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Style: Demon Horn 1 Color: White on both twins
Wings: Style: Kalona wing style 3 smooth. CC for what you would think will look best. Either solid wings with the feathers alternating, or stripes on the wings so they match being folded down on the walkers side.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Cat Walker. Reverse white tiger color, and reverse blonde tiger colors
Other Notes: I am planning on giving the twin to another person (though don't want to name here in case they read this)

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Plain Tabard with Cloth connector. I would like them to be the color of the twins eyes (dark twin has gold/blonde tabard, blonde twin has blue/dark tabard). I would also like the carved fire stand with glowing lantern, with the color of the glow being the opposit twins color, and a cherry wood color for the wood. I would also like Double bands on the front legs of the twins, with the dark twin being silver, and the tawny twin gold.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out