Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Events
Triple Character Wedding: Arendelle & Corona Princesses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:16 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image
Grant
Prince of Arendelle, Norway (Elsa's Husband)
"The six great elements heed my call."

User Image
Rodney
Prince of Arendelle, Norway (Anna's Husband)
"Can't you just feel the magic?"

User Image
David
Prince of Corona, Germany (Rapunzel's Husband)
"I will clear a path."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nikita
Artisans Noble (Tropical Witch)
"A Magician is never late or early."

[Arendelle Mansion, Dining Room Hall]
Me & Princess Anna would like to say something... To offer a toast to someone who isn't here but will be when they're born as our children. "Hello World, Ingrid & Jackson." Rodney raises his glass of Chocolate Ovaltine with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Sprinkles.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Anna
Princess of Arendelle, Norway

Yes let's give a cheer to our children to be born =) sweet my husband, as she cheers with her chocolate milk with whipped crm and sprinkles heart
thinks wee cheers everyone  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:23 pm
User Image
Grant

User Image
Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

Nikita

Me & Princess Rapunzel would like to say something... To offer a toast to someone who isn't here but will be when they're born as our children. "Welcome, Ryder & Honeymaren." David raises his glass of Chocolate Ovaltine with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Sprinkles.

How was the Memory Album slideshow, Snowflake? Grant said to Elsa after the Slideshow was over.

Miss Elze. What did you think of my Memory Album Slideshow? Have you seen a Tropical Magician's Mirage show before? Mirage is a Null Magic Spell. Nikita said to Elze

Queentintin

White Mage Rose

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:52 am
" it was very nice ... i am getting ready to get the barracks ready for our men and women .." she replied sort of thinking off into the distance for a few minutes
CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:18 am
User Image
Grant

User Image
Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

Nikita

Sounds wonderful, Elze. So, what's it like being a General of Arendalle, Elze? My Fireworks Fantasy show will be wonderful, but I have to wait until nightfall for that since its daylight. Nikita said to Elze.

Queentintin

White Mage Rose

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:13 am
CrystBalfast
User Image
Grant

User Image
Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

Nikita

Me & Princess Rapunzel would like to say something... To offer a toast to someone who isn't here but will be when they're born as our children. "Welcome, Ryder & Honeymaren." David raises his glass of Chocolate Ovaltine with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Sprinkles.

Rapunzel
Princess Of Corona
Yes thanks my love, a cheer to our children to be born, will be fun to raise a little family , and paint together David =)
thinks Rapunzel

How was the Memory Album slideshow, Snowflake? Grant said to Elsa after the Slideshow was over.

User Image
Elsa

It was really special. ty Nikita and my husband ty heart I know I can hardly wait to see the show =)
thinks Elsa

Miss Elze. What did you think of my Memory Album Slideshow? Have you seen a Tropical Magician's Mirage show before? Mirage is a Null Magic Spell. Nikita said to Elze

Queentintin

White Mage Rose

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:40 am
User Image
Grant

User Image
Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

Nikita

You're welcome, Snowflake. Shall we sing our song on stage? Grant said to Elsa.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:49 am
CrystBalfast
User Image
Grant

User Image
Rodney

User Image
David
"I will clear a path."

Nikita

You're welcome, Snowflake. Shall we sing our song on stage? Grant said to Elsa.

Queentintin

White Mage Rose

Quote:

Quote:

Elsa
User Image
Sure my love , here goes =)
Once a lass met a lad, You're a gentle one said she, in my heart, I'd be glad, if you loved me for me,, heart

thinks and sings cheerfully  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:52 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've paused my characters at Elsa's Wedding so you can reply next in the event, bord.
Me & Queenie will slow down for a bit so as best to build a little lag-time to catch up.

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:40 am
User Image
Paige
Warrior
"I don't have a quote"

User Image
Hugo
Warrior
"Listen to your heart"

[Arendelle Mansion, dining hall]

Apparently, a whole day went by while Paige and Hugo operated like automatons. They basically just did whatever everyone else did, which is fine regarding the event, but REALLY lame for this narrator.

Hugo arrived just before Paige. "Good morning everyone, this food looks delicious, a lot of desserts here. And it sounds wonderful that you're already preparing for your future families." He sat near Tauriel and ate a donut as well as some sausage and fried eggs, and tried that chocolate Ovaltine which was definitely a vintage drink that he'd never tried since he didn't really have grandparents; he liked it though.

Paige sat down for the breakfast the next day. "Good morning Tauriel, Anselm and married couples. I hope everything went great, details not necessary." She did not want dessert for breakfast, so she ate waffles with fruit, sausages and a glass of regular milk.

OOC: I was annoyed since typically I like to post once a day in the roleplay, but sometimes I'm busy and get sidetracked. At least if you stick to one mini-event per actual day, and one roleplay day takes SEVERAL actual days, it will be easier for anyone else to follow it. If you're doing a roleplay with ONLY TWO OF YOU, you can post as frequently as you like! That's how I thought roleplay etiquette worked anyway (by mini-event I mean if you post a few posts each but they're all part of say, breakfast, that's perfect. If you post through breakfast, morning activities, AND lunch for example, without everyone involved in the roleplay getting to post, that doesn't give us a chance.) Also, I'll be going on vacation soon, so after tomorrow, I'm done with the wedding event.

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:15 pm
" being a general is a very important job . you take care of all the military and make sure that everyone is being treated fairly" she replied in a soft voice
CrystBalfast

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:33 pm
Ultrabord
User Image
Paige
Warrior
"I don't have a quote"

User Image
Hugo
Warrior
"Listen to your heart"

Apparently, a whole day went by while Paige and Hugo operated like automatons. They basically just did whatever everyone else did, which is fine regarding the event, but REALLY lame for this narrator.

Hugo arrived just before Paige. "Good morning everyone, this food looks delicious, a lot of desserts here. And it sounds wonderful that you're already preparing for your future families." He sat near Tauriel and ate a donut as well as some sausage and fried eggs, and tried that chocolate Ovaltine which was definitely a vintage drink that he'd never tried since he didn't really have grandparents; he liked it though.

Paige sat down for the breakfast the next day. "Good morning Tauriel, Anselm and married couples. I hope everything went great, details not necessary." She did not want dessert for breakfast, so she ate waffles with fruit, sausages and a glass of regular milk.

OOC: I was annoyed since typically I like to post once a day in the roleplay, but sometimes I'm busy and get sidetracked. At least if you stick to one mini-event per actual day, and one roleplay day takes SEVERAL actual days, it will be easier for anyone else to follow it. If you're doing a roleplay with ONLY TWO OF YOU, you can post as frequently as you like! That's how I thought roleplay etiquette worked anyway (by mini-event I mean if you post a few posts each but they're all part of say, breakfast, that's perfect. If you post through breakfast, morning activities, AND lunch for example, without everyone involved in the roleplay getting to post, that doesn't give us a chance.) Also, I'll be going on vacation soon, so after tomorrow, I'm done with the wedding event.

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

OOC- sorry, if we left you out , will try to include you more, Ultra ok , and alright vacation is needed right 3nodding mine's not till the Fall *sweat*
Rapunzel
Princess Of Corona
Ty for being here, again Paige and Hugo, was nice to see everyone here, was a really nice wedding ,having you all here with us, biggrin
everyone looked grand, beautiful, my cousins too, will be an excitng new life for Prince David and I

thinks Rapunzel

User Image

Elsa

We are so appy you were part of our reception, and eating with us, and celebrating this grand occasion, our weddings, was nice right, love my Prince, the coronation was amazing, as was giving our vows =) ty both, was lovely having you here =)s
think Elsa

Anna

Hello again, and we were so happy to have you here, ty so much, hope you enjoyed the weddings, food and atmosphere, on our big day , biggrin always nice to make new friends =)
thinks Anna ,right Rodney?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:14 pm
User Image
Paige
Warrior
"I don't have a quote"

User Image
Hugo
Warrior
"Listen to your heart"

Hugo finished breakfast, and went to join everyone else. He bid farewell to the brides and grooms. "I hope you have wonderful lives, and happy families." Then he asked Tauriel when and how they would be returning to Tipa.

Paige prepared to leave Arendelle. "Thank you as well, it was a lovely event, and I hope you all enjoy your gifts." Paige had also made shawls for Anna and Rapunzel, slightly different than the one from Elsa but equally elegant. The other grooms also received enchanted watches.

OOC: I only went into detail about the gifts for Elsa and Grant, so these other gifts would be similar but different. anyway, I'll be back next week.

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Manage Your Items