Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Building with luck

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:04 pm
Nabi Mission and such here.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:47 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Nabi Nyatotabi | E | Kumoito | Tamer | Performer

”Urghhhhh, enough of this whole consistent routine s**t! Let me sleep Kaze!!!” The formed of Nabi complained from beneath her covers, gripping a pillow as of for dear life with both hands that her head was sort of buried into. Perched on a table and gripping the pillow and yanking was the strange, “blue” Ocelot who’s name she called at, making a long and long cutters noise which could be mistaken for a growl but was a combination of excitement and communication. ”I’m not being unreasonable, it’s just one day off so what’s the big deal!?!?” She looked up from the pillow to glare at Kaze, who used the opportunity to leap backwards with all his strength and yanked pillow, her and all straight over the bed boards, sliding over the table and knocking everything off and finally plowing Nabi into the floor. Kaze had released the pillow during this and kicked off of the wall, only to land upon the lump in the blankets that indicated Nabi now of the floor and make a long, loud noise that could be compared to an agitated and insistent meow, but a little off.

A lurching movement from beneath the blankets indicated that Nabi was getting to her hands and knees, the feline bouncing off her and onto the bed and staring at her and letting out another of the insistent noises. The blankets rose up with the figure beneath who was groaning in annoyance as she knew she wouldn’t be getting back to sleep now, the cover falling to the floor as she straightened up. ”OK! You win Kaze I will go, but I’m going to blame you for when I’m ridiculously tan… can’t believe I asked you to do this and you won’t listen when I tell you to stop!” She continued at the feline, lowering down to eye level with Kaze as she spoke and showing him a frown, almost nose to nose. The glare held for a few seconds until the grouchy seeming girl offered a smile and brought a hand forward swiftly to either of Kaze’s cheeks, running her nails gently through the soft fur in an affectionate scratch, not able to be mad for him doing what he saw as help.

After this she got ready for her day, washing up, collecting her uniform which hung securely in an empty spot of her wall and pulling it on. She had a level of reservation about the uniform, even if it was the trainee version it still held a sour point and thus more grimaced than smiled when she looked at her own reflection. Satisfied her uniform was all in order a hand would raise and beckon toward Kaze, Nabi walking toward the door and opening it to leave. Behind her the strange ocelot followed after her and head out the door before she had made her way through, looking back at her closing the door and then bolting off. ”Really Kaze!?” Was all she could say as she realized her partner was going to make her rush, waving a hand in simple expression before essentially vanishing in a body flicker in pursuit of the feline.

In the Arcus District Nabi would arrive, bounding from a rooftop and trailing after her lithe partner. Finally the two of them made it to Norinaga academy, Nabi jogging up to Kaze who had beat her there by a dozen or so seconds and was sat expectantly awaiting her. He didn’t seem to catch other people’s attention as he was sitting and had mostly travel with the cover of shadow, which in his case would make him rather difficult to visually parse out for most people. Nabi however was beginning to see in a similar manner to her partner, making her able to notice him with relative ease and walked straight up to him, reaching down toward the top of his head with fingers extended. Offering him a scritch to crown of his head between the ears with her fingernails, folding them into knuckles as Kaze pushed and rubbed his head in enjoyment of the petting before the both entered.

Nabi normally carried herself a lot more casual and a bit evasive, only letting herself be noticed when needed or she wanted. Here however she walked tall, straight and noticeable as she had actually applied herself within the academy without truly realizing it. She honestly found it all tedious, time consuming and a lot of work doing things she wasn’t used to, also finding herself unable to avoid communicating with others to the point she had friends and even some people looking up to her as she was one of the honour students and she had a large cute feline that scored bonus point. Her attitude was reduced here but she still spoke her mind, which was perceived as her offering challenging or alternative viewpoints on a matter, showing her off as an thoughtful and invested student. She was quickly greeted by an employee of the school, one of the student aides and attendance officer, a handsome black haired man in his mid twenties. “Here for early studies again trainee Nyatotabi and partner Kaze, it’s good to see such motivation. Now the early classes will be starting in five minute in the plaza today, make sure not to be miss the second bell.” He said to the younger girl who offered him a salute as he marked her down on a clipboard. Nabi gave him a salute toward the man, greeting and thanking him before moving on toward the courtyard.

As she and Kaze approached the main courtyard they would be assailed by a group of three girls who greeted the two of them by name. ”Hey guys! We’re doing good, you guys have a good day after yesterday’s classes?” She responded back to them with a little less energy that the others but not lacking in enthusiasm for her, Kaze offering a mrrow at the girls whilst strutting with an a self important stance and allowing the others the privilege of physical contact. Nabi gave him a look that was a little judgmental as he had allowed himself to warmup to her friends much more than most others, making it look like they basically didn’t need to work for it. Not to say he was totally accepting of them as whenever Nino would try to pick him up she would get a swat and ignored for a period of time, then Meru for some reason was able to have him jump upon her shoulders, though she did quickly pick up on even the small things he liked and wasn’t unpredictable nor pushy. “Like, with all the problems ATM, people are totes being a drag, ended out doing Kareoke by myself cause no one else would come, it was pretty lame of me.” Remi would answer while giving a slightly accusing look at them as they had certainly not taken up the invitation.

Meru who was crouching with Kaze and giving him a small meat treat and using her other hand to scratch his crown would chime in. “I was exhausted after classes and doing all my homework, so I couldn’t make it.” She gave a sheepish smile and then offered Kaze a final treat before standing. Nino offered the ever expected response in a bit so quiet or shameless “I forgot! I got detracted makin’ cute arts eheh-heh!” Sticking out her tongue and holding out her hands to reveal tons of tiny, multicoloured clay birds “I made them for today practice, they gonna be sweet.” She explained with glee, slowly mocking the motion of throwing them into the air to indicate her intentions which were readily understood by the rest. At this point the spread out and continued toward to the large double doors and out to the courtyard whilst casually talking amongst themselves, Kaze walking ahead of the group.

Upon entering the large courtyard the group of girls would be able to see their instructors and fellow students up near a set of tables, the students getting a the last of minutes of socializing in before practice. Their instructor greeted them and informed them they would be doing, some good old marching drills with additional performance standards. Nabi wasn’t super thrilled with this whole thing but didn’t voice as such, she found the whole thing rather rigid but understood this was all about uniform discipline. The girls travelled over to collect needed equipment before joining the rest, Nabi grabbing a pair of batons and a cap similar to that of the upper ranks as she’d be one of the few heading the groups. When the teacher yelled loudly for everyone to fail in line, the sound of many pairs of feet moving in tandem until everyone had formed up. Nabi stood with Kaze at her side whom currently sat attentively at his full height, an expression of focus across her face while they waited on orders.

The group listened as their teacher spoke, expressing what military and parading drills they would be executing this day. He would proceed to then step off to the side, rose a hand and barked out an order for the musicians to prepare and start up the marching beat. A combination of drums and brass would start up and everyone would stomp their left foot as would Nabi, who also extended the arm holding the baton out straight and tap it in mind air in rhythm with the beat. With a yell from the officer and a sweep of Nabi’s arm holding the baton indicated a momentary pause in the instruments, with Nabi’s hand rising above her head and mentally counting to two. ”Pace forward!, half step by four step, step and March!” Nabi yelled with projection and swung the baton forward and began stepping forward. Her fingers rolled the metal shaft of the baton between them with dexterous skull, spinning the baton at a neat pace.

As students March Nabi would be the only one besides the band who’s arms were a lot more free, as long as she made sure to flourish and keep the timing of the groups pace. It was a great position to be the field marshal in the processions, it said a lot about her skill and talents, Nabi not being beyond enjoying being appreciated or acknowledged in some way. The snares timing was maintained by her movements and, by extension the entire unit of young recruits was maintained by the drums, the other instruments adding grandiosity to the practice procession. In near perfect unison they moved in a both rigid yet eye catching manner, each of them demonstrating practiced discipline that they had spent months perfecting….. and it showed.

Stamina 100/100 | Chakra 100/100

Stats+Totals after boosts
• 0 Strength • 1 Speed • 1 Agility • 0 Endurance
Ryo |

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items