Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Finley & Chadwick's Apartment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:33 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxF ɪ ɴ ʟ ᴇ ʏ & C ʜ ᴀ ᴅ ᴡ ɪ ᴄ ᴋ ' s xxxA ᴘ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxʟ ᴏ ɴ ᴅ ᴏ ɴ , E N G L A N Dxxx

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:36 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x A ʀ ᴇ x W ᴇ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxFɪɴʟᴇʏ Bᴀʀᴛᴏʟᴏᴍᴇᴜ Aʀᴄʜᴇʀxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxCʜᴀᴅᴡɪᴄᴋ Hᴇɴʀʏ Aᴅᴀᴍ Dᴡɪɢʜᴛ Wɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ Iɢɴᴀᴛɪᴜs Cʜᴀʀʟᴇs Kɴᴀᴘᴘxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:43 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ There is no floo, as the apartment doesn't have a fireplace

⟹ JazzFlat (Password: NeverBflat)

⟹ Magic is allowed, but it does often mess up the wifi

⟹ The flat is fully soundproofed... for music, of course

xxxxxxxxF ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏxxP ᴇ ᴛ sxxxxxxxx

⇴Finley's Eastern Screech Owl Loius (like Louis Armstrong, of course)

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 3:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Slytherin Alumnus

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

Chadwick was a dad. A Husband and a Dad. Just. Was this what Heaven was like? He had the best relationship with his husband, and they had discussed adopting for a while before this small one just...clicked. Little Tsia.

As they walked into their house with little Tsia in tow, Chadwick kissed Finley on the cheek then while in their entry way he knelt down to be eye level with Tsia, After several meetings he knew the little blond was a fan of sharks and chocolate milk, hated storms, and frankly was probably traumatized from cars after losing her parents. Chadwick could only hope that he would be able to fill the hole in her heart.

"Welcome home Miss Tsia. Are you okay? Is there anything we can do to make it better?" Chadwick knew how to handle little kids, he had been doing that his entire life but...he was the adult in this situation. He couldn't just give up and send the child to his mom...well, in theory he could but he was going to try NOT to do that. He wanted to ask her if she was hungry, thirsty, sleepy, but he didn't want to overwhelm her with all of his worries and feelings.

▬▬"The real question I guess is - do I deserve you?" ▬▬

Where: His house
With Whom: Finley and Tsia
Thinking about: Is this the real life?
Description: 5'8" blond with blue eyes

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home Sweet Home
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Chadwick and Tsia
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Homecoming
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope she likes it

It had been a lot of work to get here, to prepare for their new daughter. The hardest part was Finley having to overcome his crippling fear of returning to Wool's. Luckily, his husband had stayed by his side, and together they took the step. It hadn't taken long before they met Tsia, who seemed to need them as much as they needed her. Plus, with her blonde hair and brown eyes, she kinda looked like a combination of Finley and Chadwick's genes.

As they walked into their apartment, Chadwick kissed him on the cheek, and he responded in kind, a gentle kiss on his nose. While unlocking the door, Tsia hugged her shark blanket, looking a bit concerned by choices. Once the door was open and the lights flicked on, the trio walked in, and Chadwick crouched to Tsia's height. Finley gently ruffled his blonde hair, then he went to turn the rest of the lights on for their eventual tour.

"It's... big in here, but I think it seems okay. Thanks for taking me home. I think I'll like it." She nodded before moving to hold one of Chadwick... no, dad's hand. Finley walked back over, sinking into the floor to sit with the blondes. "I'm sure you'll love it. But, I know it's a lot of emotions to feel when you get adopted, so don't worry about asking questions, or just... letting us know what you need."

He reached over, holding his husband's free hand, then offering his other to Tsia, who tucked hers against his. "Look at us, a nice little family." He looked between Chadwick and little Tsia, who seemed to still be processing everything. "Yea, a little family. But secretly, we're a big family, right? Cause you," She looked over at Chadwick, squeezing his hand a bit, "said you have a big huge family, right? It'll be crazy to meet all those people."

She tapped her little feet, a worried frown settled in. "But don't worry, we don't have to see them all today. You just take your time settling in, and all will be well." After the reassurance, Tsia offered a little smile, glad that she'd picked some cool dads.

"But maybe we could have some choc'let milk?"

{{Wearing :: Finley :: Tsia}}
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Finley - #21ABCD
Tsia - #E66771

I'll plead the fifth 'cause you know it's ******** the police. Sometimes it feel like I can't even control me.
Gotta watch my back 'cause this look, he's tryna hold me, and I can't die before I wake if I get no sleep
Found out she tried to take her life before I wrote this. You never really know how low someone's low is
Knew her and her sister since they were both kids. It breaks my heart, I live too far to even notice
Oh as of late now, I don't know what is free or what is fate now, should I stay or walk away now?
If I had the choice to read the end I'd rip the page out
They try to tell me who I am before they know me. Got all the signs someone next to the cold feet
Been livin' fast, don't know how to take it slowly, and I can't die before I wake if I get no sleep

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 3:38 pm

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Slytherin Alumnus

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

Chadwick let out a little woot when Tsia asked for chocolate milk, THIS was what he prepared for. He let go o Finley's hand, what was he expected to let go of the tiny hand holding his? Of course not! And walked toward the kitchen, "You're more than welcome to get anything you want from the kitchen whenever. If you want a snack, you can grab one, or ask one of us." He pulled down two cups and filled each one with chocolate milk, before putting a lid and straw on them, he knew he was clumsy and would make a mess, and a small nervous child? Well, at least it would be easy to clean up....magic duh.

He handed Tsia another lidded cup, as he drank his own, he looked at Finley and stuck his tongue out, "You'll have to get your own" Chadwick pulled a picture off of the fridge and handed it to Tsia, "This is our. family - My Grandparents, my parents, and well most of the family, all 26 of us. Of course, now there's Celebes - your Uncle I guess? But he's a baby so I don't know how that's going to work out."

Chadwick sat down in the middle of the kitchen floor, who needed chairs and tables? "What else did we have planned today Fin?"

Thinking about: Is this the real life?

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 4:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? My new house!
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Dad-Chad and Papa Finley
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Looking at Family Pictures
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? That's a huge family

Tsia watched as the adults pulled their hands apart, with Chadwick pushing to his feet. He kept hold of her hand, so she skipped along beside him to the kitchen. The blonde offered her anything from the kitchen, but she was still nervous to touch anything. Finley walked in after them, watching Chadwick expertly mix up some chocolate milk. 'Oooh... fruit snacks. Can I have those? And maybe have you open them for me?" She pointed at the little basket of snacks that Finley had set out that morning. "Of course, I'll get you some fruit snacks right away."

With a little pouch of fruit snacks, Tsia offered a grin as she ate one of the purple ones. then she took the cup of chocolate milk in her other hand. A perfect snack. Chadwick then told Finley he'd have to make his own chocolate milk, earning a frown from the brunette. "Of course, of course." Finley started work on his own glass of chocolate milk while Chadwick grabbed a picture off the fridge and handed it over to Tsia.

This was his - and now her - family. And there were a lot of people in the picture. Grandparents, parents... did he say 26 people? And now she had another new uncle? Goodness. "That's... a really big family. Goodness, I thought seven was a lot of family. Are these all your brothers and sisters?" She looked a little startled, wondering if she was going to have to remember everybody's names right away. "This one's you, right? N-no... this one? Why are you in here two times?" She looked up at him, then back to the picture, trying to verify if she was seeing them all correctly. They all looked pretty much the same.

"He sort of is. He has an identical twin, named Cenek. All of their names go in alphabetical order. But you'll get to meet everyone soon enough, I'm sure your grandma, Kadence, will have a dinner or something." Finley turned from the counter, moving to the fridge to hand over another picture, this one with the Archer family. "Here's my family. Don't worry, it's much smaller. My dad, sisters, brother-in-law, and their baby." Tsia set down her cup on the floor so she could look at both pictures. "That's a lot less people. But... I s'pose we need a picture of us too? And maybe we can use the pink clippy magnet for us." She sent up a little grin, hoping that they both liked her idea.

Finley took back the pictures, clipping them back to the fridge. "That sounds like a great idea, Tsia. We'll see about getting some family pictures this weekend. Maybe at the park? And for plans, I don't think we had any. Maybe we can go out for dinner so we get to hang out as a family." He squat down to join Chadwick on the floor, stretching out his long legs. Tsia sipped her milk, then moved to sit in Chadwick's lap. "Maybe if we go out... we can get s'ketti and meatballs? That's my favorite."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Finley - #21ABCD
          Tsia - #E66771

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ, Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ,
          Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
          Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ғᴀʀ, Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs,
          Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
          Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ,
          Yᴇᴀʜ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴀ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴀ ᴡɪɴ,
          Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ,
          Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ,
          Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? My Bathroom
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Dad-Chad and Pabi Finley
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Accidental Haircut??
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I look awful now!

Tsia woke up with her silly little alarm clock, and started to get herself ready for kindergarten. She'd gotten really good at picking out her own clothes, and it was always fun. After a big yawn, the girl wiggled out of bed and went to look through her closet. Her favorite shark dress was in the dirty hamper, so she instead picked a colorful cat dress. She also struggled into her warm tights, but since it was probably cold outside, she didn't want nekky legs! Once finally dressed, she looked in her mirror. Oh man, her hair was so messy!

Tsia sighed, then hurried over to her little bathroom. Dangit! Someone moved the combs all the way to the back of her counter, and her hairbrush was... well, it was under her bed after a small.... accident. With a resolute huff, Tsia pulled over her little foot stool and climbed onto the counter. There were lots of combs, but one was a really pretty green. She grabbed that one, then scrambled back to the floor. She started combing, struggling over tangles. This comb was annoying to use, but she didn't want to climb again. Instead, Tsia tried to distract herself a bit by singing the song about buns from music class.

Finley was in the kitchen, working on making breakfast for the family. It was berry pancake day, and he couldn't be more excited. Pancakes were always welcome in his belly. "Okay, Chadwick, it's Tuesday, so Tsia gets out of school at noon. Then she has her gardening class with the 'super fancy' Nim after that. I can take a break to switch between the two, but are you able to get her after scouts? And... do you know where her lunchbox went? Is it in her backpack?" He flipped the pancakes as he spoke, stopping only when he needed to sip at his still-steaming coffee.

Just as Finley was about to start plating breakfast, a sharp scream broke the relative quiet. The brunette quickly put the whole pan on the back burner, turning off the one he'd been using, then sprinted to try and find Tsia. Sobs now followed the sound, and Finley pulled open the door to her bathroom, trying to piece together what happened. Tsia turned around, her eyes rimmed in red as she tried to contain her cries enough to explain. That was when Finley noticed the blonde hair scattered over the floor.

Brown eyes looked up slowly, seeing Tsia's normally tidy hair now in badly cut chunky layers. Her bangs weren't long enough to cover the scarring on her face anymore, and it seemed to be distressing. Finley sank to his knees, running a hand carefully through Tsia's choppy hair. She was still sobbing, so he simply pulled her whole body in, wrapping his arms around her. Tsia sank forward, crying in her Pabi's shirt. "Shhh, baby girl, don't worry. We can fix this, I promise. You're okay, honey. What happened?"

After a moment, she was able to stand up on wobbly legs. She handed over the mysterious green comb, and Pabi Finley gasped. "Oh no, Tsia. Hey, don't worry. Oh... oh man." So that was where he'd left his thinning comb. Normally it was in his bathroom with their other hair-cutting accessories, but he must've left it here last time he'd trimmed up her hair. Tsia sniffled again, brown eyes glistening with tears unshod.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Finley - #21ABCD
          Tsia - #E66771

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ, Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ,
          Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
          Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ғᴀʀ, Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs,
          Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
          Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ,
          Yᴇᴀʜ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴀ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴀ ᴡɪɴ,
          Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ,
          Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ,
          Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Mɪss ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:38 am

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Slytherin Alumnus

chadwick groaned as another morning came to pass - he had work, but it wasn't so bad. He got to spend part of the morning with Finley and little Tsia. "I can get her after scouts, no problem. And her lunchbox is in the fridge - I packed it last night." When they heard Tsia scream, Chadwick was trying to dig Tsia's shoes out from under the couch where they had been kicked the previous night, Chadick stood up as quickly as he could (hitting his head in the process) - and when he got there Finley was already there. He looked and saw Finley's green thinning comb, and Tsia's very rough hair. Chadwick leaned over and whispered in Finley's ear, "Wow Fin, you monster."

Chadwick went around to the other side of Tsia, and wrapped her in a hug, "You okay little girl? I promise Pabi Finley can fix this, he's a super hero when dealing with hair." Chadwick looked at the time, then the state of Tsia's hair, probably not enough time to fix that, and get to school on time. He hugged Tsia tighter, then let her go, "How about we go get you a really fun hat to wear this morning while you eat breakfast, while Pabi and I have a grown up talk."

Thinking about: Eh. It happens.

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home - Outside Tsia's room
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Chadwick and Tsia
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Accidental Haircut
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I screwed up really, really bad

Finley hummed softly when Chadwick agreed to their day's pickup schedule, then noted Tsia's lunch was already packed up in the fridge. "Oh, look at you go." He said, admittedly a bit sarcastically. Of course, that's when the cry of distress happened and threw the whole household for a loop. Even Louis seemed ruffled. While Finley was trying to mitigate disaster, Chadwick hit him back with the sarcasm. Finley, ever used to his husband's antics, simply swung back his arm, hoping to elbow Chadwick in the legs... or head. Whatever.

Just as soon as Tsia had wiggled free of Finley's hug, she was wrapped up by her dad, and she gave him a little squeeze too. "Pabi can fix it? W-without cutting it real, real short?" She blinked her sad brown eyes, watching Dad-Chadwick check the time, before telling her to find a hat to wear. "But you said he can fix it?!" She squealed, running to her room with tears falling down.

Finley sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose for a second before standing up. "Okay. This has not been my finest moment. But, like you said, it can be fixed. But not in time for school.... but I have a feeling we're not getting her to school on time anyway." He sighed again, but this time it was with the gears of his mind whirring. He tapped his foot, trying to best deduce a plan. "Okay. You have work today. I do too, but not at the Lyre. I'm working with dad. So I can just... call her out of class today? Maybe? And between me and dad, her hair can be fixed. But I don't want to just... not have her in class. But I also don't want her to be miserable all day. And she definitely won't want to miss scouts..."

He looked over at Chadwick, hoping the blonde had some sort of ideas, especially as the sound of Tsia's sobbing grew louder. "On a scale from 1-10, how bad did I ******** up?" His voice was quiet, a sad note to his tone. They had gotten Tsia to trust them, especially around her scars and trauma, but now Finley was worried he'd set them back to square one. His heart was hurting from the explosion of feelings, and he felt at a complete loss. What if Tsia didn't trust him anymore? Would she still trust her Gram-pop? Or was he out too? Could this be mended?

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Finley - #21ABCD
Tsia - #E66771

I'll plead the fifth 'cause you know it's ******** the police. Sometimes it feel like I can't even control me.
Gotta watch my back 'cause this look, he's tryna hold me, and I can't die before I wake if I get no sleep
Found out she tried to take her life before I wrote this. You never really know how low someone's low is
Knew her and her sister since they were both kids. It breaks my heart, I live too far to even notice
Oh as of late now, I don't know what is free or what is fate now, should I stay or walk away now?
If I had the choice to read the end I'd rip the page out
They try to tell me who I am before they know me. Got all the signs someone next to the cold feet
Been livin' fast, don't know how to take it slowly, and I can't die before I wake if I get no sleep

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers