Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Aspen and Reggie's Greenhouse Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:48 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s ᴘ ᴇ ɴ xxxᴀ ɴ ᴅ xxxR ᴇ ɢ ɢ ɪ ᴇ ' s xxxG ʀ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ʜ ᴏ ᴜ s ᴇxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᴋ ɪ ʟ ʟ ɪ ɴ , S C O T L A N Dxxx

User Image
User Image

Located in the Scottish Countryside near Loch Tay, Aspen built a multi-faceted greenhouse for herself and Reggie, plus about a million plants. The glasswork is fully protected from cracks or breaks due to a long series of spells, and the windows of the bathroom and bedroom darken upon entry. The expansive yard is surrounded on all sides by a forested area, and the whole area is protected by several charms, including those that ward away muggles, unwanted visitors, and can be used to prevent werewolves from leaving the area, set specifically so Reggie can enjoy werewolf shifts near his own home.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:53 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x A ʀ ᴇ x W ᴇ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxAsᴘᴇɴ Bᴇʟʟᴇ Hɪʟʟxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || MᴀɢɪSᴄᴏᴜᴛs HᴇᴀᴅQᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀs || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxRᴇɢɪɴᴀʟᴅ "Rᴇɢɢɪᴇ" Aʟғʀᴇᴅ Bʟᴀᴋᴇxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Mɪɴɪsᴛʀʏ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄ || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:59 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Floo Address: The Greenhouse

⟹ No Wifi, but sometimes you can get cell service?

⟹ Watch out for plants, because if any get damaged, Aspen might bury you in the garden

xxxxxxxxF ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏxxP ᴇ ᴛ sxxxxxxxx

Flik - Aspen's Bowtruckle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:14 pm
User Image

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

Reginald "Reggie" Blake - Groom
Aspen Belle Hill - Bride
Eion Delacroix - Best Man
Moira Payne - Maid of Honor
Wren Winchester & Yukon Knolle - Groomsmen
Nimbus Siddall & Hailey Scheer - Bridesfolks

Kenneth & Johanna "Jojo" Blake - Parents of the Groom
Jason & Sylvana Hill - Parents of the Bride

Invited are all our friends, family, and those we love dearly. All guests are allowed a +1 and children are more than welcome

User Image

CatWaffle

addaellis

TrickBlues

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

kiska166

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Our Back Garden
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Reggie, Friends & Family
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Our Wedding
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Holy cow, it turned out so nice

Aspen couldn't believe it. After months of working, their wedding was finally happening. It was a warm summer afternoon, and the weather was absolutely perfect. Even up to that morning, they had been working tooth and nail to finish the setup. Luckily, it was all finished on time, and somehow they had done it. Aspen was in a dress that she loved, and she felt so free. Her dad had walked her down the aisle, and she was finally able to get married to her best friend. As they said their "I Do"s, Aspen couldn't help feeling a surge of love.

After their vows had been spoken, they were able to kiss and be wed. The two did a nice little dance, before deciding to mingle with all their friends. Luckily, it was a fairly casual wedding, so Aspen was pretty comfortable. Then again, she'd all but refused shoes in her own garden, and had found a suitable alternative. Though she did have to worry about her toes being stepped on. "Well, we did it, Reg. We're officially married. I still can't believe I'm Aspen Blake now."

Green eyes looked up into grey, a smile on Aspen's lips. All that stress had finished out in a simply beautiful evening. She tucked herself under her new husband's arm, sighing happily as she watched everyone mingle and dance about.

{{Wearing :: Sunflower Wedding Attire}}
          CatWaffle

Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ
          Sᴏ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ᴋɪss ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs
          Oʀ ᴋɪss ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ɪғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ
          Rᴏʟʟ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ᴊᴏɪɴᴛ, (ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ)
          Jᴜsᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs
          Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡɪɴ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏsɪɴ', ʏᴏᴜ 'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛ 'ᴇᴍ
          Jᴜsᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ 'ᴇᴍ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴏɪɴ 'ᴇᴍ
          Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:31 pm
User Image
                                                  Come on, come on
                                                  Move a little closer
                                                  Come on, come on
                                                  I want to hear you whisper
                                                  Come on, come on
                                                  Settle down inside my love

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Cᴜʀsᴇ Bʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ || Hufflepuff Alumni || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Sam was a thorough mix of emotions as he glanced around at all the attendees. He paused for a moment, just enjoying the sounds of nature and the general hubbub of people. The garden was full of smiling, happy people, himself included. He was a sucker for weddings and may have shed a tear or two. Or a lot. But he'd managed to keep his composure for the most part. Girls like men who showed emotion, right? Considering that he and Hailey had been together as long as they had and he didn't exactly try to hide his feelings, he figured she was more or less into it. And that's where another emotion came in...Hailey.

Watching the ceremony he knew. He knew without a doubt in his mind he wanted to marry her. The thought had played across his mind for about a year now, but this. This had clinched it. Part of him was ready to leave now and start ring shopping but it was probably obvious if a bridesmaid's date vanished. He found himself watching the bride and groom for a moment before turning his attention back to his girlfriend. He stretched and put his arm around Hailey, pulling her into him just a bit. "You look beautiful you know. A vision in blue."

════════════════════════

OOC: outfit in picture

Come on, come on
                                                  Jump a little higher
                                                  Come on, come on
                                                  If you feel a little lighter
                                                  Come on, come on
                                                  We were once upon a time in love

kiska166

SherbertLemondrop

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:54 pm
User Image
                                              ╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Twenty Three Years Old - Slytherin Alumna - Muggleborn
                                              Junior Assistant to the Minister of Magic

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Between bridesmaid duties, work, and getting all of her paperwork together to open a fitness centre, Hailey’s summer had been particularly stressful. At least the hardest part thus far – securing the funds – had been done, and thankfully, Aspen was pretty much the complete opposite of a Bridezilla, so Haliey’s responsibilities were manageable with her limited amount of free time. However, she wasn’t so sure that the brunette would get so lucky when it was time for the blonde to plan her own wedding, where Hailey felt certain that she’d marry Sam – especially since they’ve discussed marriage and children. Unexpectedly, her brother’s best friend had turned out to be her perfect match and even though they were so different.

Hailey leaned into him as her hazel eyes scanned the scene, admiring their hard work with the decorations. Sunflowers seemed to grow and hang from every inch of the grounds, filling the horizon with a vibrant yellow. If it wasn’t for the wedding party’s outfits, Hailey was sure no one would even be able to tell that navy was part of the wedding colours. However, that wasn’t a bad thing. She thought the yellows looked quite nice against the green grass and blue sky. If nothing else, the navy allowed the sunflowers to stand out in photos.

Hailey locked eyes with Wren from a distance and smiled before getting distracted by Sam pulling her in. The blonde looked up at her boyfriend, lacing her fingers together with his as he complimented her. “Thank you, my love. You clean up quite nicely as well,” she said before stretching up on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. “When are we going to get married?” she asked half jokingly. Although the couple had had that conversation, she wasn’t in a huge rush, especially considering her fitness centre took up most of her thoughts and probably would continue to for the next year or so, at least until it was up and running and Hailey no longer felt like she was running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

You were r e d and you liked me 'cause I was b l u e
                                              But you t o u c h e d me and suddenly I was a l i l a c sky

SherbertLemondrop
addaellis
Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:42 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

23 years || Slytherin alum || pureblood legilimens
Apprentice WandmakerxxxxxxHead of Family
xxxxxxxxOllivander'sxxxxxxxxxxxWinchester Foundation

Weddings were stupid stressful, even if he wasn’t the one getting married.

Wren had gotten a headache just being near Aspen and Reggie that morning, running around helping to prepare. Half of him had wanted to just tell them to sit down and leave it to the rest of them. But Wren knew better than to argue with the bride about not being demanding and argumentative on her wedding day, so he just made sure catering got in and set up without a hitch.

He had, though, managed to sit Aspen down an hour before the guests started arriving and insisted on washing and massaging her hands and feet. Sparrow had jumped in, offering to do sunflowers on Aspen’s nails to match the sunflowers of the wedding. With the bride occupied, Wren had left to convince Reggie to take a break, handing the decoration over to Hailey. ”Come on now Reggie, better now because once people start arriving you won’t be able to sit down until you’re starving and tired with a shiny new ball and chain locked around your ankles. I’ll even give you a foot massage. Did the same for Penny and it seemed to help.”

And then there was the whole ceremony. Vows, kissy faces, dancing, and now the newlyweds were mingling. Nim was making that face that meant he wanted to dance, and Wren was nearly out of excuses. He supposed it was about time to make toasts and speeches. Which meant it was time for his little prank.

”So. The first time Aspen and I really interacted, we were twelve, and she nearly punched my teeth out. It was my fault of course, for guessing her deepest darkest secret.” Wren started a little too casually, looking around at the crowd of people gathered and enjoying the food.

”Since then though, Aspen has also threatened to bury me in her garden, feed me to random plants, gauge my eyes out with a trowel– why, just last week she chased me out of my own garden with my own cactus! Otherwise though, we seemed to get along pretty well, so I just assumed threats and reminders to hydrate were how this little menace showed affection. Imagine my surprise when a few years later she’s all doe-eye and affectionate with this skittish kid. No regular reminders about how bodies make for great fertilizer? And his nickname was Lil’ Muffin? Luckily for all of us, it turns out Reggie is always down for a joke. He’s great with the kids, and just a real ride-or-die lad who hasn’t once threatened anyone with anything besides extra servings at dinner. And together they watch out for each other and make each other brighter.

“Anyways, Aspen’s deepest, darkest secret–”
Wren paused again for effect, but he was smirking–no, smiling– affectionately. ”Aspen is actually…incredibly vain,” he revealed in a loud whisper and mock- dramatic gasp. ”You might assume by all the sunflowers that sunflowers are dear Aspen’s favourite flower. But what you don’t understand is Aspenny likes sunflowers best because she just thinks she looks prettiest with them. Of course, we all know that’s utter compost– As Reggie puts it, “Aspen is always so beautiful, even when she’s chasing her friends down with half a cactus.” This resulted in Aspenny here blushing a bit too much and setting the cactus down. So Reggie, mate, from the bottom of my future-fertilizer heart, thank you for being all sunshiney and cheerful for our Aspen. It makes her happy and keeps me cacti-free. And Aspen, I’m starting to feel like the threats are exclusively for me, but please consider the cannibalism involved when feeding Reggie cupcakes.

“Aspenny, Muffin. Live well, be sappy, hug trees not cacti. Cheers.”

setting Reggispen wedding, 28 June 2058 || with peoples
appearance 5'8", quite fit || wearing dark blue suit with yellow tie and sunflower
status Alright. Hopefully that makes them laugh a bit.

Cat Waffle

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow

✧✦
"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Reggie and Aspen's Yard
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? All of Aspen and Reggie's Family and all our Friends
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Reggie and Aspen's Wedding!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? These little speeches are weird

Eion had had a bunch of fun at the wedding, even though he was wearing his extra-fancy pants. He couldn't be more excited that his best friend was finally getting married, or that it meant he was that much closer to his own wedding. After the ceremony and stuff, everyone filtered to the tables, where people were eating the fancy meals that had been prepared. Next was supposed to be cake, which would be beautiful.

He wrapped an arm around Moira as they sipped sparkly wine and watched Wren say a little speech. Had he practiced that? Eion glanced over at Aspen, who looked a little tired, as well as mildly prickly. By the end, she was laughing though, which was nice. The one-eyed man felt a little bad that Wren's little speech was mostly about Aspen, but then he figured Wren hadn't really been as friendly with Reggie until they were a little older. Maybe... Maybe Eion could take the mantle?

Gently kissing Moira on the cheek, Eion hurried to the front, stepping up on the little stage. Everyone was looking at him. Maybe this was a mistake. Oh well, he couldn't turn back now. "H-hey, everyone. Um. I wanted to also talk, y'know, about Reggie and Aspen. So. I-I've known Reggie since we were real little. I was six and he was five. And even in the worst days of our lives, Reggie always knew how to make people smile. Me and Max, we kinda counted on his happy spirit every day. Even people who were just... so sad, so scared... Reggie always knew how to make things a little better."

He sent a grin over to his friend, spotting Aspen who had snuggled against Reggie. "And Aspen, well, she kinda scared me.... a bunch. But, now that I know her, I know she's also got a big ol' heart, and she's so sweet in her own ways. Honest, I'm so, so happy that I'm friends with both Reggie and Aspen, 'cause my life just wouldn't be as happy without them. So even though we're all growed up, I can't be happier that we're all best friends. And to Aspenny, I'm really, really happy to see you with Reggie. He's been through a whole lot in life, and he really deserves to be happy. But also you. You deserve all the sunshine, like these tall ol' sunflowers. And I know Reggie's gonna be your sunshine forever. I lo... uhhh.

"I'm so proud of you both."

He awkwardly set the little mic down, then hurried off the stage, his cheeks burning a bit. He sat down beside Moira and crumpled down a bit, feeling his social battery drain a lot. Hopefully hiding for a few minutes would help recharge a bit.

{{Wearing :: Best Man Attire}}
          addaellis

CatWaffle

TrickBlues

Mʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ, ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ Hᴀʟᴇʏ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ, sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇᴅ, sᴀɪᴅ, "Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ"
          Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴛᴏsᴘʜᴇʀᴇ
          Tᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ
          Tᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴɢʀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ sᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

null

null

null

ᴅʀʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅꜱ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ
                                                    ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
                                                    ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

________________________________________________________

Reggie was excited for the wedding. He liked weddings but considering this one was his own it was so much more exciting. He and Aspen along with friends worked long and hard to make sure it would be perfect. Heck they even planned it so it was the best time post full moon so he and a few guests didn't feel like garbage. He had to practice the vows in secret just so he could get through them without ugly crying.

The wedding was so beautiful and his face hurt from smiling too much, he did cry some but that practice paid off. He was at least coherent and glad he didn't have to wear makeup. He was glad his friends were all here to enjoy.
                                                                        With Aspen at his side they went to do the post ceremony mingle before the reception. "Well this was just to make it official, you've been my better half for a while." He said totally not flirting with his new wife. Pictures with family were knocked out of the way cause he was sure they want to look back at today even years from now.

The speeches were a mix of funny and touching. He was proud of Eion willing to do one too. Public speaking was nerve-wracking even for him. He was touched by Eion's speech. Wren was helpful even if he seemed grumpy. He was a good guy. He was so glad everyone seemed to be having a great time.

________________________________________________________

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ᴛɪʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙʀɪᴄᴋ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴀᴍᴍɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ,
                                                                        ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
                                                                        ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ-ꜱᴏᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:17 pm
User Image
                                                  If I show you all my d e m o n s and we dive into the d e e p end
                                                  Would we c r a s h and burn like every time b e f o r e ?

╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Penelope Barrett
                                                  Twenty One Years Old - Gryffindor Alumna - Halfblood
                                                  Licensed Apparition Professor - Tour Guide at Terror Tours

╚═════════════════════════════╝

Penelope sat at her table next to Yukon as she took a bite of her food, her stomach grumbling with hunger. It had been a while since they’d eaten lunch. Plus, Penny was really experiencing a case of the munchies. She probably shouldn’t have smoked as much as she did, but then again, she was at her marijuana dealer’s wedding so it was only appropriate. Penelope didn’t know Aspen too well and she knew Reginald even less to the point where if it wasn’t for her being Yukon’s date, she was sure she wouldn’t have even been invited. Yet, she was having a pretty good, chill time and had even helped with setting up this morning (completely sober, of course. After all, she wanted to be useful).

The brunette shifted her dazed attention onto Wren, who had apparently started a speech but she didn’t realize when because suddenly, he was a couple of sentences in, talking about all of the Hell that the bride supposedly put him through. As he continued, Penelope let out a couple of quiet snorts of laughter here and there and raised her wine glass to ‘cheers’ with the crowd. Next, Eion, who Penelope had met several times when she visited her mum at work, stepped up to the podium. She found it rather unexpected since she always thought he was rather shy, much like her. Eion’s speech, though, was quite cute. Once he finished, Penny looked over at her boyfriend. “You’re the last groomsman. Are you going to make a speech?” she urged although if she were a bridesmaid at anyone’s wedding, she should have tried her hardest to get out of having to make one.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I would tell you all my s e c r e t s . Wrap your a r m s around my weakness
                                                  If the only other option's l e t t i n g go, I'll stay v u l n e r a b l e

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Cinnabun Gryffie
addaellis
CatWaffle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Crushing Loneliness
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Saying Goodbye
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's too soon to lose you...

Aspen was excited for a day out in the greenhouse. Winter was in full swing, snow tumbling from the cloudy sky. Luckily, greenhouses stayed warm, so she didn't have to worry. The boys were safely with her mom and cousin, so she had the day free. "C'mon, Flik. We've got some plants to re-pot." She carefully lifted up her beloved bowtruckle, carefully minding his little arms. He was getting older, but he was still happy as a lark. Walking into the largest garden in her greenhouse, Aspen gently tucked Flik on the base of his favorite plant, then set some wood lice in the pot with him.

She quickly started her work, repotting several small plants into their new homes. It was a lot of work, but she couldn't contain her smile. It was a beautiful day, and so nice and warm in the greenhouse. There were fifteen starts to move, then she'd need to shuffle the cacti under their solar lamp. "See, Flik, it's so much nicer here in the greenhouse. You having fun, bud?" She asked, examining the root system of the plant in hand. After a moment, she looked over, concerned. Flik usually loved to squeak back at her, so the silence... was not what she expected.

The brunette set down the plant, hurriedly walking over to the bonsai tree where Flik was resting. There, she saw the sight she'd never wanted to see. Sweet Flik was slumped over, his eyes closed as he had passed to the great beyond. "F...Flik? No... no, baby... no..." She felt her eyes water, breath hitching as emotion overcame her. Flik had been her best friend since the summer before school. He'd always been there to talk to or to help with plants... and now he was just... gone. "No, nonono... it's not your time, little buddy. Please... I'm not ready." Aspen sank to her knees in front of her plant table, tears spilling down her cheeks. Just that morning, Flik had been squawking at her from her pocket, and now... it was simply impossible. She sank to the ground, curling up on the warm stone floor. All around her, the plants began to wilt, several blooms curling up to close as the leaves started to fall.

{{Wearing :: Garden Clothes}}
          TrickBlues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:02 pm
User Image
Death doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And we keep living anyway

User Image

Pureblood | Parselmouth | Gryffindor Alumnus | Heir of the Siddall Estate | 25 Years Old
Owner - Bouquets & Bowtruckles | MagiScouts Instructor - Culinary and Gardening

Winter 2059 Aspen & Reggie's Greenhouse With: Aspen
Wearing: Winter-ish Status: Worried sick!

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

It wasn't often that Nim got away from the flower shop, but today he needed a break. While he was grateful that Theo Payne was so supportive of his daughter's friends' business, for some reason it seemed like they were getting an excessive number of orders for funerals that week. He supposed the saying was true. More people did seem to die in Winter. It was ******** depressing. Lucky for him, Flynn didn't mind flying solo for the afternoon, which meant Nimbus was free to check in on his friends. Except most of his friends were working today. He managed to pick up some lunch with Rhea in Hogsmeade, but that was about it. Besides that, no one was readily available to pester... Except Penny! His Penny. Not Yukon's Penny. There was a distinct difference, and Nim's Penny was obviously his favorite. Not that there was anything wrong with Yukon's girlfriend. She wasn't his sister, but she was great. As long as Yukon was happy, Nim was happy. But that was beside the point.

As he approached the greenhouse it looked vibrant as ever. He couldn't wait to warm up with the plants and chat with his best friend, but a change in the scenery left him frozen in the snow. The greenhouse was quickly turning brown. Behind the glass, all life seemed to shrivel and wilt. Gold eyes were wide with shock as a familiar fear bubbled in his chest, taking the place of the heart that now thrummed violently in his throat. "...Aspen," he breathed.
                                                                      There wasn't a doubt in his mind that the cause was nymphic magic, which meant it had to be her, right? For everything to wilt like this... Something horrible just happened.

Nimbus wasted no time. He gunned it for the door and thanked every god there was that he didn't have to fumble with the wand in his sleeve for an Alohomora. "Penny?" He called out. It took some effort to keep the panic from coming through his voice, though the sense of urgency held. The plus to her living in a greenhouse was he could see through the walls. There didn't seem to be anyone else lurking around, but he couldn't see her either. "Aspen? Where are you?" He tried again. There was still no answer, and for a moment he felt so small. As he stepped past the plants, it reminded him of the times as a boy when he would cry whenever he lost his mother in their own greenhouse. There were even more plants here. He brushed his fingers against a large, withered leaf. The tip crumbled to pieces beneath his touch. A deep, steadying breath as he took a better look around. Some of the plants were still curling in distress. Others appeared to be beyond saving. 'They look worse from over there...' He noted. Further in he ventured, keeping his eyes peeled for any sign of her. Nim stepped into another room when the sound of crying finally reached him. His head snapped in the direction of the sound, and sure enough, he caught sight of her purple jacket in a forest of shriveled brown. He bolted straight for her, and practically skidded onto his hands and knees as he joined her on the floor. "Aspen...! Thank ********> Well, she was alive. Clearly distressed, but alive, and not a speck of blood. He'd take it! Aspen was curled in on herself, and seemed to be holding on to something. Nimbus could feel his heart begin to crack from seeing her so distraught. "...Penny? Are you with me?" He reached out to carefully brush a strand of hair out of her face, hoping the small gesture would catch her attention. "Honey... What happened?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                                      Cinnabun Gryffie

We rise and we fall and we break
                                                                      And we make our mistakes
                                                                      And if there's a reason I'm still alive
                                                                      When everyone who loves me has died
                                                                      I'm willing to wait for it

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Greenhouse
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Nim, the Guardian Angel
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Saying Goodbye
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's too soon to lose you...

Aspen felt her emotions swirling, head feeling so heavy with the weight of her loss. Tears flowed like a river down her face, collecting at her chin before falling to the brickwork below. A loud sob ripped through her, feeling like a wrench in her heart. Her stomach felt sour, body aching in pain. She didn't even notice the shadowy figure running through the house on a quest to locate her. More leaves danced to the ground, turning brown and shattering like a pane of glass.

Something behind her... something moved, but her red-rimmed eyes didn't even blink. Another loud sob broke through her, the brunette slumping further forward. Her name... was she here? Was she... no. She didn't want to be here. A pitiful squeak is the only sound she could make. Someone touched her hair. Someone was there with her. After a slow, painful blink, green eyes turned upward, tears never ceasing their path through her dirt-stained cheeks. It was Nim with her. Nim, the one who'd saved her from countless thunderstorms, who sat with her when she didn't want to be alone... A smaller sob broke her, but this time she was able to move, her fingers curling open to reveal the still form of her beloved pet.

Her lip quivered, the tears streaming even faster now. As another hiccupy sob wracked her body, Aspen fell forward into the comforting warmth of her closest friend. If anyone could make this better, it was Nim. Somehow, some way... he'd fix everything... right?

"Why, Nim... why..."

Her voice cracked as she tried to speak, her normally strong and confident tones so much softer than normal. Tears now began to soak Nim's shirt, but she didn't even seem to notice, so entirely lost in her sorrows. Her chest heaved as she struggled to breathe through her crying, her body betraying every facet of her emotions. In the corner, the normally colorful plants, each labeled with the names of her friends started fading too. One plant, the blue salvia she'd grown for Nim was the last to keep colors, but as she sank further into Nim, the vivid blues faded into brown, before it fell too.

{{Wearing :: Garden Clothes}}
          TrickBlues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:01 pm
User Image
Death doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And we keep living anyway

User Image

Pureblood | Parselmouth | Gryffindor Alumnus | Heir of the Siddall Estate | 25 Years Old
Owner - Bouquets & Bowtruckles | MagiScouts Instructor - Culinary and Gardening

Winter 2059 Aspen & Reggie's Greenhouse With: Aspen
Wearing: Winter-ish Status: Oh no...

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Nimbus wasn’t sure what he expected when Aspen finally seemed to notice him. As their eyes met, he instinctively raised his hands to cup her face and wipe away tears and smudged dirt with his thumbs. “Shh, shh… It’s okay…” He comforted in vain. Whatever it was, he would do everything he could to make it better.

Aspen cracked open her hands. Cradled in her palms lay Flik. Nim let out a soft gasp at the sight, gold eyes wide. “Oh, Flik…” Hands fell to hold Aspen’s from underneath, as if the bowtruckle was too heavy a burden for Aspen to bear on her own. This… This was something Nim couldn’t fix. It was hard to wrap his head around, even. Besides Rosie, who was taken before her time by Dunce’s appetite, their friends haven’t dealt with a death like this before. All of them were so deeply bonded with their familiars. Flik dying was the equivalent of Dunce, or Francesca. For Wren and hisself, he knew that would be like losing a chunk of themselves. It was a pain he wasn’t at all ready for, and for Aspen to experience it now… He didn’t know what to do. There wasn’t anything he could do. Flik lived a full life, and it was time for that life to come to an end.

Tears sprang to his eyes as he stared at the lifeless creature and Aspen could only ask him why.
                                                                      Nimbus didn’t know why. Sometimes life was just too difficult to bear, and this was… One of those times. Carefully, so as not to disturb Flik, he pulled Aspen into his arms. “I’m sorry…” Nim whispered, the side of his head rested against hers. He was at a loss for any other words. He hugged her tight and gently rocked her as she cried. Silent tears of his own fell onto her shoulder. “I’m so sorry, Penny…”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                                      Cinnabun Gryffie

We rise and we fall and we break
                                                                      And we make our mistakes
                                                                      And if there's a reason I'm still alive
                                                                      When everyone who loves me has died
                                                                      I'm willing to wait for it

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff