Minnowflash had really been thinking about what his sister kept telling him about trying to make friends. He looked around the camp grounds for whoever happened to be less busy or not working and decided to wander up to the first cat that might be.

That happened to be Dustyfang, a rather dark and pretty she cat that he couldn't recall meeting before, only hearing her name float about the crowd.

Taking in a deep breath he let his paws lead him over towards her, his ears back and eyes fighting to stay on her and not the ground. "Um....h-hi...there...." he said softly with a small smile, trying to push the shyness away. "I'm Minnowflash....."
@Roxie's Playhouse

Roxie's Playhouse — 11/12/2019
Dustyfang shook her head, looking at Minnowflash before smiling softly, she'd been lost in thought and hadn't seen him walk towards her.

"oh! hi, i'm Dustyfang, its nice to meet you, Minnowflash" She said in a soft tone, smiling, she asked "how are you today?" trying to stay focused on the conversation, although her mind was elsewhere.
@Lunabet Soup
Lunabet Soup — 11/12/2019
Minnowflash smiled, his pale green eyes flashing happily that she hadn't turned him away. Yet at least, anyway. "Oh...u-um, I'm fine! I... uh, just.. realized I've never actually talked...to you.." he blinked, fumbling over his words. He was so bad at this socializing thing and hoped she wasn't judging him or annoyed right now. "How are you?" @Roxie's Playhouse
Dustyfang smiled at Minnowflash, happy to be talking to him, "oh i'm great!" she said as she looked at the ground, beginning to bat a rock between her paws nervously.

she mumbled under her breath as she batted the rock in her paws, looking around carefully, looking for something.
@Lunabet Soup
Lunabet Soup — 11/12/2019
Minnowflash caught her mumbling and the rock and he paused. Had he upset her?! Oh gosh he probably had. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you!" he said quickly, nervously, now glancing at his own paws. "I can leave if you'd like me too." he said sheepishly, seeming to deflate on the spot. He really hoped he hadn't upset her somehow. Was he being annoying maybe? Oh how did his sister do this so easily?! @Roxie's Playhouse
Dustyfang looked at him, "huh? you aren't bothering me" she said, confused, not realizing what she was doing as she looked at him, before batting the rock into a bush, jumping into the air at the sound, her fur standing up as she slashed at the bush in a moment of fear.

"whoops" she said as she sat down, shaking her head, trying to clear her thoughts, "i've done it again.." she muttered to herself, nervously looking back towards Minnowflash, "i apologize, i haven't gotten much sleep due to these..reoccurring dreams i've been having..." she laughed nervously, smiling shyly. @Lunabet Soup
Lunabet Soup — 11/13/2019
Relief washed over him and Minnowflash tilted his head. Instead of fear he felt sorrow and he blinked, nervously rubbing one paw over the other. "I'm sorry you can't sleep.....have you talked to anyone...about the dreams..i mean?" he asked curiously, hoping it was alright. Sometimes Starclan or Forestclan spoke to cats in their dreams, or so he had heard. Was that what she was having? But then why were they unpleasant? @Roxie's Playhouse
Roxie's Playhouse — 11/13/2019
Dustyfang sighed heavily "no...i haven't talked to anyone...not yet anyway, i've been thinking about it though...just don't know who to talk to yet" She passed a glance around, watching everyone else working for a moment before looking at Minnowflash again "do you think they might mean something? seeing as though they come back again and again" she looked at the sky, wondering if Starclan was trying to tell her something. @Lunabet Soup
He frowned again slightly, wishing he had the power to just wave a paw and make all the bad things disappear. "I don't know...what are the dreams about? I've heard the celestial cats speak in funny ways and sometimes its not always clear. I've heard the med cats are really good at figuring that stuff out...they talk to them alot. At least, that's what Mom says. " he sad, purring softly to try to help calm her down, even if only a little.
@Roxie's Playhouse
She went quiet, trying to figure out how to put what was happening in her dreams into words, "well, i'm pretty sure its got something to do with the river...in my dreams thats where everything starts, then makes its way to the clans..." she looked towards the forest behind her, towards the river, "what do you think that would mean?" she turned towards him. @Lunabet Soup
Minnowflash tilted his head the other direction, thinking hard. "Do you mean the river ends up at the clans?" he frowned. He had heard stories that it sometimes did that if there was a lot of rain. "That sounds like a flood to me if that's what it is... " he said softly before trying to cheer up and remain positive, at least for her sake. "Hopefully though that wont ever happen!" @Roxie's Playhouse
She muttered under her breath "no...not water...darkness..." she shook her head, her fur standing up as she spoke, "pure blackness, it covered the stars, moon, and the clans completely.." she paused, looking at him with a frown, "it couldn't be just a flood...perhaps something more.." she pondered, mumbling to herself about the dreams and what they could mean. @Lunabet Soup
Lunabet Soup — 11/15/2019
"Darkness?" he tilted his head, frowning. "Have you tried asking Stonebelly? Maybe he would know. Or even Shadowstar!" he suggested before deflating slightly. "Sorry I'm not more help..." he said sadly. Even if they weren't some kind of prophetic message, it was still worrysom she was having these dreams. Stonebelly might even be able to help her sleep if anything. @Roxie's Playhouse
Roxie's Playhouse — 11/15/2019
"its alright...thank you for trying.." she smiled at him, "i'll talk to Stonebelly in a bit..i want to go on a walk first, calm myself, would you like to come with me?" she tilted her head at him, hoping he would want to come with her, she wanted to get to know him a little more, he seemed interesting. @Lunabet Soup
Lunabet Soup — 11/15/2019
Minnowflash blinked, surprised she had asked him to go with her. He nodded, a bit shy but smiled. "Sure, I'll come with. Anything to help calm you down. Can't have my clanmates on edge!" @Roxie's Playhouse
Roxie's Playhouse — 11/15/2019
Dustyfang smiled at him, excited to have him join her on her walk, "I'm happy to have you coming along with me." she turned towards the forest and began walking away from the clan, and into the forest, carefully looking around. @Lunabet Soup
Lunabet Soup — 11/21/2019
Minnowflash smiled nervously and headded after her, keeping his paw steps with her. "Thank's... for inviting me." he said shyly, taking in all the scents and sounds of the forest. "Anything else I can do to help?" he asked, tiltilng his head slightly. @Roxie's Playhouse
Roxie's Playhouse — 12/18/2019
Dustyfang continued to walk, a light bounce in her step "your welcome, its nice to have company" She said happily "i don't think there is at the moment, but if i think of anything, i'll let you know" She smiled. @Lunabet Soup