Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[SRP] Rosekit X Soaringsight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:02 pm
Soaringsight had been newly appointed medicine cat, after the tragic death of Hazelleaf and the attack on her home. Her mentor, whom she had once worshipped above all else, respected for her choice to join this chaos, had abandoned them. No. Abandoned HER. Left her and her beloved fellow medicine Softstep to fend for themselves. To heal themselves and their clan with no guidance, no help. No more than a night after the battle, they had settled somewhere beside Riverclan territory. She was exhausted and weak, still aching from her wounds of which she had neglected while helping her clanmates. Tonight, she hoped to get a full nights rest.

Rosekit, though, had other plans for the young she-cat. As she's said before, it was her duty to visit those in need, to save those suffering, in anger and pain. Bitterness only festered into rage, she knew, and she would not allow for a medicine cat to be drawn down the path of anguish. So, as the Fireclan medicine cat drifted to sleep, she called to her from the stars, drawing herself closer to Soaringsights dream.

As the nightmares that plagued Soaringsights resting mind finally came to an end, the screams of cats and sound of claws on flesh silences, she opened her eyes. She expected to be awake, her body to ache as she forced herself to stand.. but, she felt alive and well, and this was no half done up nest.This was a field, with soft winds that seemed to flow through golden grass like waves, and despite the star filled sky, it was illuminated at though it were day by a moon brighter than anything she had ever witnessed. This... this had to be the clan above. Perahps she had died in her sleep..?

"Hello? Is anyone there? Am I dead..?" She called out, desperately searching above the grass.If she were dead, would any cat be there to greet her either way? She didn't even know if her family was dead, or any cat that cared for her.. These thoughts were quickly cut off as a small squeak came from beneath her. Soaringsights gaze slowly wandered down to find sitting between her paws... a kit. She let out a surprised yelp, jumping onto her back paws and flailing before flopping quite gracelessly onto her back."Owww..."

Rosekit couldn't help but laugh, standing from where she sat and happily trotting towards the now flopped over cat. "Hello hello! You're not dead, you idiot." She mrrowed, bapping Soaringsights side as the grey-blue cat rolled onto her stomach. "You're a medicine cat now, are you not? What's stopping this from being a... friendly visit." Rosekit hummed.

Soaringsight was slightly taken aback. "Oh.. yes, hi... I suppose I am a medicine cat.." Why would she be being visited NOW? She wasn't properly trained at all! Why would this happen?! "Is this to say sorry? For abandoning Fireclan.." She huffed, blowing air into Rosekits face.

Rosekit snickered, pawing at her own muzzle after the flash of breath. "You know, you seem quite upset about that, whys that, Medicine cat?"
"Well, it's your job to protect us, isn't it?!" She accused. "But you didn't even warn us! And now you've all sent a... a KIT, a kit, a day late! We've already lost!" Soaringsight yelled, but Rosekit.. Rosekit remained calm.
"You've lost, have you? I'm so sorry, little healer-."

"STOP calling me those things!" She snapped, interrupting Rosekit. Just what she wanted. "I am NOT a medicine cat! I am NOT a healer! I barely finished my training!" She pushed herself up, sitting straight rather than down at this tiny kits level. "She abandoned us, we weren't even finished training.. and she left us! She left me.."
Her ears slowly lowered against her head as silence fell over the two cats, Soaringsight staring down at Rosekit. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I yelled.. you're just a kit, and I don't even know you.."

"Don't you worry." Rosekit reassured her. "My name is Rosekit. Nobody sent me to you, Soaringsight. I do as I please among the stars." She gave a soft amused purr. "Trust me, they've tried to contain me." Her tail swished along the ground. "I'm just here to talk. I come to those in need, and you seem like you could use a friend." Rosekit purred.

Soaringsight didn't quite know how to feel, talking to a small kit. "No.. a friend would be nice..! But I have plenty. Like Softstep.." She insisted, before giving a quite sigh. "I can't tell her much.. I mean, we're both struggling, right..? But- that's besides the point! I have plenty of friends, and cats to talk to..!"
She couldn't hide the truth from herself, much less a starclan cat who's had more moons than she'd been alive to analyze cats and help them.

"Are you sure? To me, it seems like you're very angry." Rosekit cooed softly.

".. Yes. Yes I am. Did you see what happened..?! What she DID?! She just left us.. to fend for ourselves, and Hazelleaf died.. What if she had stayed? Maybe we could have saved her..! But, no, Swiftfire just LEFT." She yelled, her voice cracking as she forced herself to regain composer. "I... I don't know what to do, for my home.. for my clan. I can't even tell Softstep about it, she's stressed enough.."
She found herself drifting off, her voice quieting as Rosekits paw rested on hers.

"There was nothing you could have done. Or Swiftfire. Or Softstep.. Some cats are made for clan life, and some cats are made to run. You, my living friend, are a clan cat, are you not? Raised with the fire of your home in your heart!" She puffed her chest out. "And a hard stubbornness in your head." She bonked her head on Soaringsights chest. "Are you going to let this be your downfall? Break you down? Your clan is alive! As are you!"

Soaringsight paused, staring around. "'Yeah... yes, I am alive!" She hopped to her paws. "Swiftfire can go! Let her run..!" She took a small step back. "Me and Softstep.. we've got this..! Right..?" She nervously checked back with the small kit before her. Rosekit laughed again. "Well, maybe don't hate her too much.. but, yes, you do. Go on, now! You can't heal the rest of your clan if you keep letting that shoulder wound stick around." She urged, waving her paw at Soaringsight.

"How did you...?"
"I told you! They can't keep me contained up here, I watch everything."
".. Thank you, Rosekit."
"Don't thank me yet." She whispered, slowly placing her paw back onto Soaringsight as the golden fields that surrounded them faded to black, taking away the small kit with them.
Her first dream with Starclan.. and boy was it a doozy.  

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff