Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[SRP] Rosekit x Torrentswipe

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:38 pm
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:16 pm
Torrentswipe didn't know what to do, since the death of his mother. He had confided in clanmates, his siblings, even his mate. He was surrounded by love and friends, by cats who would do anything he asked if they could. He got all the guidance a cat was after.. and yet, the pain persisted. He was a warrior, not a kit, and yet he still felt as though he had been left an orphan, alone and ripped apart. His parents didn't mean to die, it was not as though they were abandoned, but every night he found himself curled into his mates pelt and wishing he were a kit again, and that the cats around him were his mother and father.

He drifted off to sleep, allowing the exhaustion to take over his mind, to quiet the thoughts of his family. What he did not expect to see before him, after not more than a moment of the dark nothingness of sleep, was a land he had heard about many times, fields of wheat and trees that stretched for miles beneath stars. He had dreamt of this place before, as a kit, when his parents would tell him stories about the great war in the sky, Starclan versus Forestclan.

"Hmm.. I haven't had this dream in a while.." he hummed to himself, his tail swishing as a small smile slowly began to grow. It had been so long.. he let out a laugh, racing forward and jumping through the soft grass that stroked his sides as he went. "Wooh!" His paws flailed in the air with each jump. He was like a hopping deer, excitedly bouncing around. Nothing could get better than this! He'd forgotten the joy of bounci- and then, he tripped, tumbling forward and rolling along the ground.

He was laughing once more, thuroughly enjoying himself even after his little tumble, until a soft distressed mew echoed from behind him. He rolled to his paws, pushing himself up with a puzzled expression. "Is somebody there? Hello?" He padded forward, nuzzling his way through the grass until BAM. A soft paw smacked him right on the nose. He reered back, hissing softly. "Hey! What in Starclan?!"

Out from the foliage came a small, pouting orange kit, glowing with a soft pink aura, matched with a pink blessing. "You stomped on my tail!" She pouted, stomping her front paw angrily. She couldn't have been older than a moon..
"Oh, oh no, I'm so sorry little one!" Torrentswipe hurriedly apologized, lowering his head back down to the small kits level. "Poor thing. Here, you let me see, okay?" He purred softly as the small kits obliged, waving her tail onto view. He tilted his head, squinting. "Oh, you look just alright to me." He nodded definitively, placing his paw gently on her head. "Now, where's you mom, tiny kit?"

"My mamas huntin'! She told me to play here, but it's no fun.." she grumbled, turning her nose up at the paw on her forehead. Oh, as if he could win her kindness that easily.

"No fun?" He jokingly gasped, drawing his paw back. "Well well, that's no good! Why not... Try this!" He hopped in place, smiling down at her.. and, she did, giving a small 'hmmph!' as she hopped up and down. "There you go... Noooow.. spin in a circle!" And around he spun, with the small kitten followed suit.

"Good job! Now, you do it again... And again.. and again..!" Every again was another spin as he went in circles and circles before stopping. He stumbled around as his vision spun even more before him, resulting in Torrentswipe falling on his side, followed by an eruption of laughter from the kitten. "See! That's fun now, right?" He shook his head vigorously, laughing to himself. Ah, he hated being dizzy.

"You're silly, cat!" She bapped him, scurrying around him and leaping up onto his side. "And now, you're mine!" She scrambled onward to sit triumphantly on his head, which he lay perfectly still for her to do so. "I tricked you into making yourself dizzy." She said, very matter-of-factly.

Torrentswipe couldn't help it but laugh again, causing her to tumble off his head. "Oh- I'm so sorry! Yes, yes, I'm sure you did. Good job!" He complimented, nudging her back to her feet. "You sure did fool me, little kit." Torrentswipe reassured her. "You're a fine little warrior there. What would be your name, tiny fighter?" He queried softly.

"Hm? My name is Rosekit! But one day, I'll be named Roseshadow!" She gave a confident nod. "And I'll be the best warrior in all the clans! Even better than you." She insisted. Torrentswipe nodded in return. "I'm sure you will be. Do you want to keep playing? My dad showed me a really fun game! It's called Badger!" He offered.

"Oh, no, I can't. Can't you hear? My mother is calling me." Rosekit said simply, despite the lack of noise outside of their own voices. "It was fun playing with you, though!" She turned and gave a single hop away before looking behind her. "Bye bye, Torrentswipe!" She called before leaving off into the thick brush.

Had he told her his name..?  

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces