Claimed for kits, extra kit in first round of Luna's lazy breedings '22
Claimed for stats week of 2/21/22

Nati — 01/27/2022
It was odd for Riversong to leave the leaders den without at least giving her mate and leader a good morning lick but this was an odd morning. The Treeclan deputy had recieved a vision from Forestclan and it had shaken her. She darted across camp to the medicine cats den and wasted no time announcing her presence. It took only a moment for her eyes to adjust and find Isisblossom.

"Isisblossom." There was an urgency in her voice. "I'm sorry to disturb you but I need you to come with me to the leaders den. I must speak with you and Robinstar. Now." She wasn't trying to be blunt or rude, just efficient. Without even waiting for the other she cat to answer, Riversong made her way out of the den, back across camp, and into the leaders den.

"Isisblossom is on her way." She said to her mate. "We need to talk."
@belloblossom @Falcona
Falcona — 01/27/2022
Isisblossom had just been seen by Cederclaw just moment prior when Riversong popped her head through the cave. Startled, she rose from her seated position with tail curled around her front paws and went towards the entrance.

“Riversong, are you-“ she tilted her head when just as sudden as she arrived, she disappeared. Following, Isisblossom headed for the leader’s den, worried but alert. ’It must have been the dream’ she pondered… with haste, she padded quickly into the den. “Riversong?”
Falcona — 01/27/2022
@belloblossom @Nati (sorry, forgot the tags)
belloblossom — 01/27/2022
Robinstar had only just sent Cedarclaw away, ready to summon her deputy and medicine cat to her side. A dream from ForestClan and very few answers. Having come from the life of a loner, she hadn’t lived relying on warrior ancestors. If their present vagueness was anything to go off of now, perhaps it would be best to take their words lightly, or with some hesitation. Surely they would just be clear with their intent and meanings if they actually wanted to help TreeClan at all. Still, she knew that her deputy and medicine cat had considerable faith

She was getting to her paws when Robinsong came in, speaking about how Isisblossom was on her way and that they needed to speak with her.

“Excellent timing as always, Riversong. I was just coming to fetch the two of you. I have just had a peculiar conversation with one of our newest - Cedarclaw.” She turned her eyes to the entrance where Isisblossom was just now entering. “Let us ascend into the branches, I cannot think clearly in a den meant for sleeping. Then we may talk freely.” She informed the two of them and glided past the two she-cats and began her quick ascent into the trees. She climbed up high, past the main branches where their Clanmates used regularly. As she waited for their approach, she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, steadying herself.

“Alright, Riversong, let’s hear it.” She said once her mate and medicine cat were both at her side. @Falcona @Nati
Nati — 01/27/2022
A peculiar conversation with Cedarclaw? Wasn't he just leaving Isisblossom's den before she got there? Then he saw it too. Shared visions had happened before in the clans and it seemed like it was happening again. This couldn't be good. Riversong's heart dropped as she climbed the branches.

"I had a dream, a vision from Forest Clan." She said eyeing each of the other she-cats in turn, trying to gauge their reactions to her words. "It was night, I was staring at silverpelt as I do most nights until I heard a sound. It was like a thunder I'd never heard before, like the sound I imagine the Great Oak would make if it were to fall." She looked to Robinstar, her face full of concern, her ears dropped.

"I turned to find the source of the thunder and I saw our clan, everyone," Riversong paused, the image of the dream haunting her. All of her friends, her adopted family, her clan looking so hungry and weak. A shudder ran through her. "It was as if our clan was a sapling in a drought, withered, starved..." On it's way to lifeless she thought but didn't say.

"As I gazed upon our weakened clan, a voice spoke to me." Her ears perked up and she sat a bit straighter as she tried to recite verbatim the words spoken to her. "It said, 'Only outside the barriers will you find hope.' and then I panicked and blurted out, 'How far?' to which the voice said that I'd find it exactly where I should and that outside the boarders is our only hope."

She sat anxiously watching her leader and medicine cat take in her words. @Falcona @belloblossom
((Aso, note: the words used to describe the clan in the dream were "hungry and withered" Riversong see's hungry as starved and withered as dying, just fyi))
Falcona — 01/27/2022
Isisblossom mewed softly, following Robinstar and Riversong up the Great Oak. Cederclaw did go see Robinstar then, which is a relief. Silent, she sat by Riversong and listened to the details of the dream. ‘Exactly as Cederclaw described.’ She thought, tail curling by her feet as she hunched a little. She felt uneasy, and it is worming it’s way to the bones. And yet she felt as if the dream is saying something. Why the barrier? Could it be something beyond their borders? She looked around and surveyed the lands they called their home.

“This is similar to what Cederclaw mentioned, but his question was different.” Isisblossom turned to Robinstar, inclining her head for their leader to continue if she wished while she continued to ponder the words. She reached out to Riversong with a paw, comfort on her mind.

“We will be fine…I will…try…to ensure we will not get to that…” she then turned to Robinstar.

@belloblossom @Nati
belloblossom — 01/27/2022
Robinstar's eyes were fixed on Riversong as she explained her dream and despite her leadership status - tried not to feel jealous. A new warrior and her deputy - why had ForestClan chosen them to give the dream to, rather than the leader or even the medicine cat? Of course, she knew the answer to the last one - Isisblossom didn't believe in ForestClan and Robinstar... well, she tended towards the side of a skeptic, with the exception of when she'd received her leader's name. She flexed her front claws out as her mate described a sound like the Great Oak falling and then described the dream after.

"It sounds less like a dream and more like a nightmare." She mewed solemnly and continued to listen to her mate's words. At the question she asked, Robinstar nodded her approval, but at ForestClan's answer, her lip curled. Evidently her skepticism had been correct.
"What kind of reply is that? It isn't one." She turned irritated eyes at the sky above. "Our warrior ancestors should get better at giving proper directions if they expect us to always follow them."

She caught Isisblossom's eye and sighed, nodding in agreement.
"So, he spoke to you about his dream too, Isisblossom. Good, that's exactly what he should've done." She turned her gaze to Riversong. "Based on his question - how to get passed the barriers, at least they've given us a little more to go off of, I suspect. Tooth and claw or words and love..." She lashed her tail in irritation. "Violence or diplomacy, that part is clear. Though who we might confront on this matter, to decide to be violent or diplomatic, is another question that has yet to be solved." She said thoughtfully. "As for the barriers..." She shook her head. "Is it something as easy as a physical barrier, like a tree fallen across your path? Or something else? A... a mental barrier?" She sighed and turned her gaze to the two she-cats in front of her, considering their reactions before she straightened up abruptly.
"Well, I've been needing an excuse to stretch my legs for an adventure." She mewed. "TreeClan has grown strong and if there's something approaching that's going to threaten it, I'd make a poor leader if I hid behind my Clanmates and put others on the front line. Let's come up with a plan and I'll assemble a patrol of cats to go seek these barriers ForestClan warns us of." She decreed. @Nati @Falcona
Nati — 01/27/2022
Her suspicion confirmed, Cedarclaw had seen it too. Was it just the two of them? Had anyone else in the clan shared their dream? Ah, he asked such a better question than she did, but after seeing her children, her mate, in such a state, she was lucky to be thinking at all.

"I'm also going to try to ensure we don't get to that." She nodded to Isisblossom and and licked the offered paw in thanks for the comfort. "I want to be on that patrol. And I want Cedarclaw as well. He may be new to our clan but he's apart of us and he's apart of this, whatever this is."

Riversong knew Robinstar was a bit of a skeptic so she felt like she needed to defend Forest clan. "I think Forest Clan is telling us there's trouble but it's up to us how we deal with it. They can't solve all our problems, but they're trying to help but letting us know." She said the words gently, trying to convince herself as much as the others. "I think a very difficult leafbare is almost upon us and that we are going to need help past our boarders and past... something that needs either violence or diplomacy." She paused, to think for a moment before continuing on. "I for one, would like to use diplomacy to deal with whatever this barrier might be. If there are difficult times ahead, we may need allies." Or she could be completely wrong about the whole thing. All she knew, was that her clan was in trouble if she didn't find this hope, and she was going to do everything, look everywhere, until she found it.
@belloblossom @Falcona
Falcona — 01/27/2022
Isisblossom eyes curled into half moons and she mewed softly at her lick. Turning to Robinstar, she nodded and listened without interrupting. It is weighing on her leader’s head. And while she herself does not believe in Forestclan, anything coming from them has a weight. ‘May Starclan guide me in these troubled times…’ she thought as she watched Riversong offer her support to go out on patrol with Robinstar.

“Cederclaw will be a good choice…” Isisblossom trailed off, falling silent. She comtemplated whether going to the the Moon Cave again was a good idea. But she will be patient and perhaps hold fort until she is needed.

“Hope would be a good thing to cling to…Allies will be as well. At your behest, I will remain here Robinstar and ensure we will be okay…” she inclined her head to her leader.
@belloblossom @Nati (short post, a bit unsure what to say)
belloblossom — 01/28/2022
Robinstar looked to Riversong when she mentioned that she wanted to be on that patrol. For a moment, she considered telling her deputy to stay in camp - that to have both leader and deputy out of the camp could be a point of conflict, if neither of them came back. But she wouldn't let herself think of such things - they would come back, safe and sound. So, she nodded.

"Consider it done. Cedarclaw is welcome, too, naturally. It'll be good to have the both of you along, maybe ForestClan will send you more visions of what is to come." She replied evenly, before flicking her ears at her deputy's defensive stance of ForestClan. She brushed it off with a wave of her paw, as Riversong eventually gave her stance on the matter.

"Yes, I should like to air on the side of caution and diplomacy as well. While I should like to consider LightningClan an ally, they may suspect that we've overstayed such graciousness after the initial territory dispute..." Robinstar sighed. "So more allies are better than none." Especially while TreeClan was still forming and growing ever stronger. "Considering that both myself and Riversong will be going on this patrol, it may be better to keep the patrol small. Perhaps one more cat..." She thought on her Clanmates briefly. "Rainysky, could do, if you're in agreement, Riversong." She suggested to her deputy, before turning her gaze to Isisblossom and nodded. "Yes, that is wise, Isisblossom. I would not take all of our leading roles from the Clan at once, lest we fall to prophesized ruin sooner than later."

"Well then, if we're in agreement, we'd best get prepared. Riversong, I'll leave it to you to alert our fellow patrol members and... Well, I'll come up with a way to inform the Clan of our journey in the meantime. I'll make the announcement at dusk and we can take off tomorrow as the sun rises." She looked to Isisblossom. "Can you prepare some traveling herbs for the four of us departing in that time?" She inquired, ready to wrap this up.
@Nati @Falcona
Falcona — 01/28/2022
(Not sure if Nati is still wanting to reply but I’ll just complete Isisblossom’s part 🙂 )

Isisblossom mewed softly, head low in a nod. Shuffling back a little, she began to mentally gather a list of herbs for the four of them. “I will get Littleleaf to help with preparing the herbs…. I wish you both well…and please do take care.” Her eyes were soft, concerned but she knows her leader and deputy will return.

“I will take my leave to prepare and meet before you all leave.” Isisblossom nodded before making her way back to the med den, list prepared.
Nati — 01/28/2022
"Rainysky it is then." She nodded in agreement with her leader. So much to do, so little time. Riversong nodded along before getting ready to head down to find her clanmates. Before she started her descent, she put her face close to Robinstar's and whispered "We're strongest together. Let's go save our clan."

Then she was down the tree and off to find the rest of the patrol party.