Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[SRP] Rosekit x Petalnose

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:57 am
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:31 am
Uggggh! Rosekit was so bored! Her sister was busy, and even if she wasn't, Rosekit knew she couldn't bother her every night, Sweetbriar would be exhausted! She had talked to ever cat struggling she could think of, spent all her time helping others. Perhaps it was time she met up with a few cats from her clan, to say hello! Check in on her father without depriving him of his much needed rest.

One of the cats she could think of was Petalnose, yes, a Forestclan follower, one who had fought her family during the war in the stars. But, none the less, had refused to fight his clanmates or truly harm any cats, and had earned a blessing. He was the first warriors ceremony she had ever watched, one of which happened right here.

So, she waited the day away, pacing around through trees and fields as she patiently watched the sky. Oh, but what help was that. It was always night here.

Then, her ears perked. The cat she was reaching out to.. over there! She raced through the roots and hanging leaves, leaping out into a short clearing to find a confused looking muddled tabby, eyeing his surroundings suspiciously. "Petalnose! Hello!" She chimed, giving a small bounce before scurrying over to him.

It had been quite a while since Forestclan had called him for any sort of prophecy or warning, and with all the recent events between Fireclan, and a few deaths from his own clan and those around, he couldn't help but worry about why he had been brought here. That was, until out of the trees hopped a small kitten... Rosekit! He'd seen her quite a few times, and Flamingrose never shut up about his Starclan kitten.
Wait.. what did she want with him? "Uhm.. Hi! You're.. Rosekit! It's been a while, hasn't it?" He lowered his head as Rosekit scrambled forward, touching their noses together in a swift greeting before Petalnose pulled back. "Did you need something from me tonight?" He asked, tilting his head as he awaited the usual cryptid prophecy.

Rosekit laughed a bit, mildly.. embarrassed, one may say? Dead cats were supposed to be known for their maturity and wisdom, their prophecies and wars. Rosekit knew this more than most, as she had to keep up that persona constantly if she, a kit, wished to be taken seriously. How would a clan cat react if she just.. felt a little bit bored, and wanted to chat? "Well, you see.. no, no there's nothing happening. I just wanted to check in, on the clans! And my father." She explained softly, shuffling her paws.

Petalnose was a bit taken aback at her request, squinting down at her just a tad. "Oh.. I can help with that!" He explained, pushing her with his paw. "I'll ease you now, Rosekit, Flamingrose is doing just fine.. even if he's slower than a well fed badger." He snickered, and Rosekit faked an offended gasp. "How dare! That's my father you're talkin' about!" "Yes, I'm sorry! But it's funny!" They argued back and forth, with Rosekit eventually conceding it was just a little funny.

"And the clans?" She queried after a moment of laughter. "Is everyone at peace, unsteady or not?" Petalnose grimaced a bit, offering what could best be described as a sour smile. "Ah.. hhm.. well, most of us are! Riverclan and mine are getting along well enough, and Treeclan and the tribe have.. seemed to be making friends." He sighed, shaking his head. "I don't know the specifics, I'm sure you could find out more from a cat from those two clans, or Fireclan... But I DO know that Fireclans been moved to outside Riverclan, and that Treeclan and the Tribe have expanded.."

He shook his head, forcing a more genuine smile to return. "I am happy for them! More land is always good, it comes with more prey, and plenty of room to run! I just do hope all the cats in Fireclan are alright with whatever reason they moved was.." he knew there was discussions between his leader and some of that clan, and he could guess whatever made them leave wasn't pretty.. but other than that? He didn't know much. It's not like they had stepped in, it wasn't their place, after all.

"Oh.." her eared lowered a bit as she eyed the ground, thinking to herself. Fireclan, hmm..? She had never interacted with any of those cats before, try were quite new as far as she could tell. Perhaps it was time she go and check in on them, to see what it was they were doing moving around so much? "That's good to know, Petalnose. Thank you. I'll see what's going on there." Rosekit gave a small nod. "I hope I didn't interrupt much of your night with my visit, then?"

Petalnose swiftly shook his head. "Of course not! It's not like I get any restful sleep with Timberfalls snoring." He laughed, staring off into the distance. Oh, it was a joke about how annoying it was.. but now he couldn't stop thinking about it.

Rosekit was staring up at him. "HELLOOOO, earth to Petalnose. Hey! Down here!" She waved her paw around, causing the tom to blink and look back to her.

"Oh- oh yeah! Sorry- I should probably be going, right..?" She laughed a bit at him, nodding. "Okay, sure! You have a good night!" She rolled her eyes, turning and leaping off into the abyss of trees.  

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff