Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[SRP] Rosekit x Frost

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:33 am
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:02 am
Tonight, Rosekit had made plans to finally RELAX, just take a night and lay in the fields. Perhaps she'd be able to talk to her mother for a bit, and, if she was lucky she'd be able to avoid listening to her aunt's coo and call at all the toms that walked their way.

But, alas, no relaxing lasted long for this young she cat. She couldn't quite pin what was going on, but she felt.. something off. Not bad, just simply, off.

So, she slowly pushed herself up from her resting spot, stretching out with her claws digging into the soil beneath her before shaking all the tension lose, and off she went! Strolling along through the thick foliage, chattering away mostly nothingness to herself as she went.

Then, she heard it.. rustling, and lots of it. Leaves being crunched, running.. oh, what was this now? She turned, slowly pushing her way through a bush or two and peering beyond the leaves.
There stood a hairless cat, one she'd never seen before, desperately.. searching the bushes..?

"Where ARE you?! I know you called me here!" The strange cat demanded, moving over even a pebble with his paw. "I swear to everything I know if you claw up my back-!"
This stranger was cut off, as Rosekit had finally had enough of watching him flounder around.
"Are you lost?" She asked, jumping from the bush.

"AGKC!" He yelled, jumping back. If he had fur, it would have bristled. "Stay back! Your claws are sha- you're.. not that same kit..?" He paused, staring at the small cat before him.

"You're.. bit going to call me a toad, are you?" He whispered, still suspiciously scanning his surroundings, as though any moment this stranger of a cat was going to pop up, apparently scratch him, and call him a toad..

Rosekit rolled her eyes. "No, of course not! Now why would I do that? You're NOT a toad, right?" She accused, talking to him as one may talk to a delusional kitten.

"I've been called that way too many times by kits down here..!" He explained. "Or.. once. I've been called a toad once.." Roseit raised a paw and placed it on her muzzle to stop herself from laughing at this poor cat. "Oh, well, I can assure you, I'm not just some kit. I've got more sense than most around here, you know."

She settled down on her haunches, relaxing with a soft sigh. "I must have accidentally called you here. You see, it's been quite a while since I haven't had company. I apologize. My name is Rosekit, a resident of Starclan. And yours?" She fought away the urge to address him as toad.

"My name? Strength Within the Frost, of the tribe of high mountain!" He purred out his chest, his nose turning to the sky. "I am a huntmaster for my home." Ah, a lot of confidence radiating from this cat..

"Oh, you're a tribe cat then?" She clarified, nodding to herself. "I haven't visited one of you before. It was never worth my while. Do tell, what's so great about this.. tribe?" She waved her paw, deciding to have a bit of fun with this overly prideful cat.

"Excuse you?!" He snapped, drawing back. "My tribe is the strongest cats you'll find! With guidance from Feather, our home has flourished far more than any silly clan." He 'sighed' but it was far more similar to the way a bull blew out air when it was angry. "Why am I explaining this to a kit? It isn't like you'd understand! There are some things you simply have to be older to know." He glared down at her.

Rosekit snorted, giggling to herself. "Oh, is that so? Is that why you got clawed up by a kit from here, living cat?" She accused softly, jabbing a sheathed paw at him. "It seems like you've got more to learn than I." Rosekit teased.

Frost was highly offended by now. First, she insult his home, then him?! "Who do you think you are, Rosekit?! Talking to me like that! You couldn't even purposefully call me up here!" He shot right back, jabbing back at her.

She simply laughed to herself again, slowly shaking her head. "Mhmm. Okay, then. You want to go home? I'll catch you on a better day." She took a step back, snickering to herself. "Don't freeze to death up there, toad!" She swiftly turned and raced away, leaving the hairless tribe cat yowling after her to get back here.

Oh, living cats could be so funny.  

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces