Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[SRP] Rosekit x Fortunekit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:26 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:56 pm
Rosekit couldn't shake the meeting she had with Marbledlight from her mind. For days she sat and festered on it. She had met cats who screamed, who cried, even ones who had tried to attack her in their grief stricken rage, but never had she met a cat so blank. So.. lost in herself. No, that wasn't true. She'd met cats like that, but never before one so quick to forgive.

After everything, she didn't even take a day to forgive Forestclan and Starclan alike, to accept their blessing as an apology for the wrongdoing. Rosekit didn't even know the truth behind that statement. She had hoped it was true when she said it, but she just was trying to make Marbledlight feel better.

She had nowhere else to turn to help this mother, so, she went to the only cat she could think of. One of her kits, Fortunekit. She had been watching the small family closely, waiting for the kits to gain the ability to speak simple words and waddle around. Then, she knew it was her time.

Fortunekit was new to the world, and he didn't know much. He knew his mama, and he loved his mama. And his littermate, he loved Promisekit too! He loved them both oh so much! Even if mama seemed sad sometimes, he loved her then too. So, you can imagine his curiosity when he opened his eyes to find himself not curled against his family, but instead in a field of grass that went waaaaaaaay up above his head! It was so tall!

"Maaaaaa...?" He squeeled softly, shuffling to tuck his three paws beneath himself. The curiosity slowly started to morph to fear as his call wasn't instantly answered by the doteful Marbledlight. "Mamaaaaaa!" He cried out once more, which was met by an equal amount of squealing off to his right.

"Hey! Over here!" Rosekit called as she heard the kits wails, hurriedly rushing through the grass to leap out into his view, her ears perked upright. "Don't worry! You're safe here!" She took a few deep breaths. Gosh, she's been doing a LOT of running lately. "You are Fortunekit, arentcha?"

The kit had remained silent since Rosekits sudden appearance through the grass. Where was mama..? Where was HE..? This place smelled nice. As he heard his name, his eyes widened, staring straight at Rosekit. She felt a shiver go up her spine. He had the same chilling stare as his mother..

It was quickly cut away though by a wide smile. "Mhm! Me!" He squeeled excitedly, stumbling to his paws, or, attempting to. It didn't last long before he had flopped onto his side, giggling to himself the whole way.

Rosekit gave a panicked yelp, scrambling forward and nudging the kit back to his feet. "Are you okay..?! Oh, my stars." She gave a sigh of relief at his consistent giggles. Kits were a handful, huh?

"Fine, fine! New friend fine?" He chirped, bopping her shoulder with his nose.
New friend was.. her, it seemed.
"Yes, new friends fine." She laughed a little, returning the bop with a gentle paw to his head. "I just came to say hello while your mama got some things, that's all. She'll be back soon, okay?"

"Hmmmm.. swear? Mama back, swear?" He confirmed, peering at her and leaning forward. He had to be sure she would be back.

Rosekit frantically nodded. "I swear it on my li- or.. the tip of my tail, Fortunekit!" She huffed. For once, she was up against a cat her size. No need to crane her neck to meet his gaze.

"I think that's her coming back now! Do you think you can do something for me, Fortunekit?" She asked, lacing her voice with excitement. And, it seemed to work, as Fortunekit became equally excited about this venture.

"Yesyesyes! Can do ANYTHING!" He shouted. Ouch.. kits were LOUD too.
Rosekit let out a soft purr. "Perfect. Can you take care of Marbledlight and Promisekit for me? I think they need a nice strong big cat to help them out. Just like you." She nodded towards him.
Fortunekits eyes lit up with joy and he wobbled, trying to keep his balance between excited shivers. "Yesyesyes! I can! Can do that!" He nodded so violently he fell back onto his rump, giving a soft hmph! "Big cat."
"Yes, yes Fortunekit. You're a big protector cat, got it?" Rosekit repeated, before exaggerating her motions and tilting her head, raising one ear as much as she could. "Do you hear that? That's Marbledlight! Shhh. Quick. She'll be mad if you're awake~!" She bapped him on the head again, giving the kit no time to react before suddenly the world before him faded to black.

Protect Promisekit and Marbledlight.. yes. That was his duty now.  

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff