Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[SRP] Rosekit x Ebonypelt

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:02 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:20 pm
The small orange tabby was simply strolling along through the fields of which she called home, without a care in the world. Tonight, she had no duties, no cats go help and nowhere to be. She had decided a night alone would do her some good, after all the things she had been dealing with. A friend or two to enjoy this with would be nice, but it was simply fate that she had none to share with.

She had thought about calling out to Falcondive, but didn't want to bother him. Perhaps her sister or father? No, they both needed their rest. Oh, well, sometimes it was simply meant to be a lonely walk.
Or, so she thought, as she began to feel the urge to walk off in a direction she hadn't wanted to originally go, making her way towards the border between Forestclan and Starclan. Since she was young, she had respected and loved Forestclan as much as Starclan, despite all the wars and anger, but she still respected their borders (.. usually.. ). She didn't know what it was.. but something drew her closer and closer..

"HELLO!" The loudest greeting she had ever heard was screeched out, as barrelling from the trees came a completely black cat, like a swift moving shadow.

Rosekit let out a terrified wail, jumping backwards and tripping over her own pass, falling very unceremoniously onto her back with a yowl. She shut her eyes tight, covering her face with her paws as she awaited....something. A swift bite, maybe more screaming..? But no, nothing happened.

She slowly reopened her eyes, lowing her paws to find the black cat standing over her with the goofiest smile she had ever seen. "You.. you AREN'T an angry Forestclan cat..?" She whispered. Her question was met with a hearty laugh.

"No! I'm not dead! I don't think I'm dead.. am I see threw?!?!' he lifted one paw, holding it out in front of him. "Noooope! All good! Thanks for reminding me to check! Who are you?" The strange cat stuck his face right into hers, staring intensely at her.

She would have laughed, at his hilarious antics, had she not been terrified by him a moment before. "I'm.. I'm Rosekit..? Who are YOU?" She mewed, scrambling back away from him and subsequently standing back to her paws. What in all of Starclan was this cat on about?

"I'm Ebonypelt! Dontcha know?" He hadnt stopped moving, hopping back and forth consistently. "Well, no, how would YOU know? I've never met you! That doesn't make much sense, now does it?" He laughed to himself. At least someone here was amused, and it seemed to be rubbing off as Rosekit offered an award smile.

"No.. no I don't know you, it wouldn't make sense at all, you're right. How did you get.. here?" She asked, peering at him through squinted eyes.
"You see, all the cool cats of Riverclan get to visit you dead guys! And see, I just wanted in on the fun.. so I thought reeeeaaallyy hard.. and went to bed.. and then woke up IN A TREE!" He snorted. "Can you believe it? A tree? I'm not no Treeclan cat!" Ebonypelt stomped his paw down. "So, I fell- I jumped down! And came and.. here you were, Rosekit!" Ah.. what a lovely story..

Rosekit seemed to relax quite quickly upon realizing this cat couldn't hurt a fly if he knew what a fly WAS. "Ebonypelt from Riverclan, you say? Well, it's very nice to meet you, but you may not want to go jumping on cats you know! It's very rude!" She huffed.
Ebonypelt frowned in response. "Oh, is it? I didn't know.. OHHHHH! THATS why cats stay two tail lengths away! Thanks! I had no idea!" It seemed as though he had come to some sudden, amazing realization. How odd.

"Are you lost at all, Ebonypelt?" Rosekit asked. Of course, now she was stuck helping another cat- wasn't today her day off..?!
She would find the answer, though, left her with plenty of room to relax.
"Me? Lost? Of course not!" He took a huge step back. "I'm never lost. Watch this!" And with that, the black cat turned, and as quickly as he ha dappeared, vanished back into Forestclan territory.
"Wh.. what..?!" She was left alone, standing right on the edge of Starclan. Did he want her to follow him..? It didn't seem as much, we he didn't return when she never went after him.

What was wrong with that cat..?!  

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces