Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•ง๐•–
Demon Applications- Chomei

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:43 pm
User Image

Chomei is now available for applications! Decisions on who gets a Bijuu are determined by the moderator team based on the positive guild impact and activity of the member. We will closely consider all applications based on those criteria. You may apply for Chomei. Chomei boasts the highest speed of any Bijuu, granting its user the Speed Release as well as Sensory capabilities. This makes its Jinchuriki a force to be reckoned with, with speed enough to travel from one end of the world and back in the blink of an eye.

Applications end on March 7th. Good luck!

[size=10][b]Do you have a demon on another character?[/b] Yes or no
[b]Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character?[/b]
[b]How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities?[/b]
[b]How active are you?[/b]
[b]If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki?[/b]
[b]What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot?[/b]
[b]What have you done to earn this demon?[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:47 pm
Quote:
I am applying for Chomei but I encourage others not to get discouraged and to apply if you are interested in the demon. The mods have chosen many new and active members for demons and other special items in the past so there is certainly value in any member applying. I will have nothing to do with the voting process and will completely leave that up to the other mods. I will respect any decision that the mod team makes and I am honored to be considered.

I already know that this is going to be a long application so I apologize in advance.

Do you have a demon on another character?

No.

Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character?

Currently existing character, Nimure Aburame.

How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities?

I was the mod who updated Chomei to his most current version and he is my favorite of the current demons in terms of powers and abilities. I just think his aesthetic is so unique and I love it. Chomei has a focus on supersonic speed release, wind ninjutsu, sensory techniques, vibration, and sound.

Nimure would make use of all these abilities. He is a taijutsu/medical class Aburame with a Mahofu implant and a focus on poison. He would mix the vibration power of the supersonic techniques with the deadly poison nano insects in his fists to highly destructive effect. Chomei's speed release would also make him an extremely fast and untouchable force of deadly and poisonous assassinations. His preferred element is wind and sonic chakra would just make him even better at it. While he does not have access to sensory jutsu right now he would take Infinite Perception Scholar as his third class and I also plan on him receiving a Kenzen'na Kokei implant which is just the perfect bloodline combination for Chomei with wind and sensory abilities.

As a side note, I am also considering making a custom Aburame insect breed of supersonic kabutomushi insects so that he has a swarm that complements Chomei. I also have a lot of other custom ideas based on this to intertwine Chomei's abilities with the Aburame bloodline.

If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio?

I usually dislike sealing events because I find them to be repetitive and more trouble than they are worth at times. However, in this case, Nimure will be devastated to learn that his friend Takao died and would want to take this sacrifice on in his place. I find that story to be really compelling and I would like to share it with everyone in Konoha. I suggest we do a Konoha MIT event of Chomei appearing above the Takijinsei Falls and we have to seal him.

How active are you?

Highly active, I post usually within a day or two when it is my turn. I also love to promote events and activity through my village and I play a major role in the Jashin guild arc through Kenshin. Even before I was captain, I posted more than any other member because I have always been SR's biggest fan. I love the stories that we tell here and I am looking forward to writing more in the future.

If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki?

I have been very active with Nimure and will continue to do so.

What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot?

I am committed to using Nimure's jinchuuriki status to promote activity in Konoha. Honestly, up until this point, Nimure has been relatively contained to posting with Kiku, Moriyama, and Takao because I have other characters that contribute to the guild plot more broadly. I was enjoying having Nimure as more of a side character who is village-focused. However, this has been changing because I have started Nimure on a series of missions in JUEI involving spying on Amegakure. I have gotten Sadayo in on that storyline and I hope to get others involved too and I am very excited about it.

For Nimure's personal character plot, he is a schizophrenic Aburame who is on his way to becoming a hivemind and losing all sense of identity. He is the only character that I use first person for so that I can better convey this gradual progression into a hivemind. I would use Chomei's voice as a part of that story, making Chomei a type of "queen bee of the swarm" whose voice eventually becomes one in symbiosis with the Aburame swarm and Nimure himself. I would have him take the Seal of Adaption so that Chomei remains tied to his hivemind subconscious for after he loses the demon. I hope to write an interesting plot using these elements.

What have you done to earn this demon?

I knew this question was coming and I have felt somewhat uncomfortable about answering it. I have thought in my head what feels like a hundred times about how I would answer it and I am really working myself into a tizzy over it. I thought about just saying "I am the guild captain" for fear of arrogantly listing my achievements but that felt too cheap and insufficient. I apologize in advance if what I have to say about this is too long and sentimental but these are things I have wanted to express for a long time.

I remember coming over to this guild four years ago and while the start was chaotic for everyone I was excited by the opportunity that this guild presented. I was happy to support Matty and start posting my characters in a freer environment. I started inviting as many people as I could to grow the community when there were highs and lows in activity. Toward the end of that first year a lot of mods were getting overwhelmed and resigning. A lot of that overwhelming was happening as a result of us having old and outdated systems from a different guild. I took a place on the crew because I knew that I needed to help Matty take the guild in a different direction. Activity was lowering and the mods were understandably burned out.

When Matty was ready to quit in early 2019 I was the only mod who wanted to take the captain position. The guild was at a low point at that time so I had to make drastic changes. Me, Kondo, and the other mods overhauled hazards, character classes, taijutsu and bukijutsu styles, genjutsu, missions, XP, all ninjutsu technique lists, bloodlines, and more all while adding new systems over the course of a year. The end result was a guild with all new systems by 2020 and I had either led the edits or supervised them.

While I was helping promote activity with Kogarashi, I played Kagami Hari who was the guild's first Isobu jincuuriki. I was able to use the demon's power to create a powerful and compelling antagonist to base events on. I held onto the demon for one year before passing it onto an active member. I would likely do the same with Nimure because I do not like to hoard things. I held off on applying for other demons since I gave Isobu away because I already had my chance to play a jinchuuriki. Albeit the demons at that time are a very different experience than they are now. I could have applied for Kenshin to keep Gyuki when he used him briefly in the Jashin arc but I did not think that he would be the best fit for that demon.

I am only applying for Chomei because I sincerely think that Nimure is the best possible fit for him that I could create. I hope that I get the opportunity to do so. If you read this whole long application then I applaud you and I appreciate you taking the time to see my thoughts. I love this guild and I am very passionate about it.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:28 pm
Do you have a demon on another character? No
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? Currently Existing Character, Tynidas Everwalker
How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities? With Tynidas Everwalker being a Kenzen and a natural with Wind Chakra, Chomei's abilities and power would only heighten to greater heights. On top of it, the knowledge that Tynidas knows about Sound Manipulation as well as the medical knowledge to apply sound to critical parts of a opponent's body can lead to serious injuries. A very rare thing is Tynidas possessing three chakra natures which demonstrates together his medical specialty how much chakra control he has. Chomei's abilities would also turn Tynidas into a insanely quick moving assassin with bow and arrow and has the skills to the boot with the knife. Him wishing to become a Anbu suggest despite his blind sight, he feels confident in the sound and winds to guide him to his targets.

With Chomei's natural affinity for sensory, it would only further strengthen the bond of sonar between Tynidas and Chomei, allowing Chomei to be his secondary pair of eyes he has always wanted to make up for the impairment.

How active are you? I will be rather honest, even thinking about what i am going to say with Hokage Funeral playing in the background as i type this. As of late, i have been dealing with more of halts in posting when RL gets involved with my rp partner, there is a hard season i am going through. My biological mother, who lives faraway is dealing with tumor/cancer around her colon. She told me that with chemo treatments even, she has a fifty shot at life and death when the procure from the removal begins. I don't know when it will be happen but it concerns me every day.

Grandma on top of that is dealing with the tubes connected to her lungs are closing up with her lungs shrinking. Who knows how much time she will have, so for me this has been rough thinking about both of them. Despite this, i am pushing forward, doing my best to be active and spend time with you guys. I am not putting this down in the application to gain sympathy or for one of you guys to just hand it to me. I am speaking this to be honest about my activity and why its been down in some form.

If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? Extremely. This kind of chance to be given shouldn't be wasted nor squandered. I believe it would also help me keep my head up too, and help create story content within the guild, to nourish it like its a child. I will put out way more posting then i normally would do, of course i won't do so in burning myself out. Its not about me, its about you guys having fun and i want to grant that! smile

What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? Tynidas will take part of many Tani village's efforts including becoming Anbu to closely guard the Kage and follow her every order including dealing with Satoshi if known logically. Tynidas would also gather together with other tailed beast host to even become familiar with them and have harmony with each host, hoping to become friends with every one of them.

What have you done to earn this demon?Pursuing effort to make Zaishin a active nation and still in progress of it, not giving up.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:18 pm
Do you have a demon on another character? No
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? Iโ€™m lowering characters but happened to make a bug theme Kemono called Etsuko, i would probably give Chomei to her.
How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities? So sheโ€™s a Moth Kemono which I could use as base for her to take on dragonfly traits and techniques due to Chomei, her main element is wind which is the base for speed release so they would be compatible in that sense. The ability to learn sensory would be mute but the jamming augment might fit in well.

I made Etsuko have only one element, which is wind release and thereโ€™s a small chance Iโ€™ll be getting earth at some point but most of her slots will be going into Sensory and sealing Jutsu so that wonโ€™t be for a while if at all so wind it her key elements much like with Chomei, who has an augmented form of said nature through speed release. This would make her incredibly tricky to hit and fast, allowing her to traverse the battlefield with ease and use her unique silk techniques to spread across and control the battlefield better than before. Her animal or hybrid form would be especially improved from such speed and manoeuvrability as she can naturally fly in these states without the need for demon cloak.

Dragonflies are predators which as a moth she innately fears so they would have an interesting dynamic where she would need to put a lot of work into getting past a genetic fear of ones predator, she is also a bit of a coward. So thereโ€™s a big range of possible directions and challenges to be experimented with in the relationship and other narrative aspects surrounding the journey of being a Jinchuuriki

How active are you? More than I have been, getting out at least two posts a week.
If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? Quite, Iโ€™m making her Mikiโ€™s student and really enjoy the concept I already have, so regardless of Chomei, I will be very decently active with her.

What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? well Etsuko is Mikiโ€™s student and so she would be able to work with her and other Konoha shinobi in learning to use her power, I intend her to be present as possible in prominent events and intend her to become the armour crafter and designer, make legendary item for the village and be present to meet and craft for others. As a student type character thereโ€™s the possibility of teaming up or mild rivalry with like team Mina and also possibly learn other aspects of jinchuuriki training from the likes of coda

What have you done to earn this demon? Not been a troublemaker I suppose could count, am patient and not pushy with peeps (I believe). Iโ€™m helpful when paying attention to newer players. I helped a little with the idea and concepts for the new and improved version of the residency system. Iโ€™m active throughout most to all events since joining, making sure I have characters present and contribute to said plot as much as am able with the characters narrative station. Sometimes give thoughts or opinions over rules or systems being discussed and do my best to offer constructive thoughts, etc.

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•ง๐•–

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces