Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่™šโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โ†ฌ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด…
Peak of the World

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:32 pm
User Image

Hidden away, disguised by the clouds, what looks to many like a normal mountain is anything but that. Many are unaware of it due to the optical illusion created by a mixture of reflecting lights, clouds, and other factors. A mountain that looks normal, although extremely large is much more. A mountain that stretches much farther than one would expect any naturally formed mass of land to stretch. Far above the clouds in the air, the mountain with the highest peak. The mountain many say are closest to the heavens, and due to exactly that have a special connection to them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:22 pm
User Image
[Strength: 8][Speed: 10][Agility: 8][Endurance: 8]
[Chakra: 5000/5000][Stamina: 5000/5000][Purified Nature Chakra: 500/500][Uzumaki Sage Chakra: 2200/2200]

Finally found it, the place with the most significance to the world. At least in his opinion, Iksin fly on the back of his golden dragon monster Aldrich. "You know, I can not fly you as high as the peak, you will have to climb at a certain point." The dragon's voice boomed out as they soared through the air. "I know, after this your contract with me will be complete as well. You'll be free." The white haired man said to the golden dragon. Another consciousness sat quietly, waiting. "What do you plan on doing with your freedom?" Iksin asked the golden dragon, who seemed to think about it and sigh. "As much as I hate to say it, I think I'll do what you've been having me do anyways. Protect more monsters." He explained, to which Iksin gave a laugh. "Of course, do whatever you need Aldrich. If you need me you'll know where to find me." He explained. Then off in the distance, slowly shillouette of a mountain came closer and closer...well they got closer. Eventually they were upon the mountain, the towering mountain that looked almost normal at first glance. About half way up was where Aldrich would land and where the white haired sannin of Tanigakure would leap off the large dragon. "Alright, This is fine. I guess this is where we part ways." Iksin said to the dragon, who hovered in the air just nearby him. Iksin held his much smaller fist out to the large golden beast. The large beast would make a fist of his own with his giant hands and claws and tap it with Iksin's. "Until we meet again." He said before he flew off into the distance.

Iksin looked around, they were in a mountain range now. The other mountains looked like they were just as big as this one was. Which was a surprise, however the natural energy that flowed through this particular mountain was different. At least in Iksin's opinion it was, perhaps it was something so miniscule that only certain people could even pick up on it in the first place? All that was for another time though, for now he needed to scale the mountain. Arms and legs ready, he began to climb. The mountain's peak nowhere in sight. Higher and higher the man climbed, cold biting his flesh before he simply chose to ignore it. His own abilities in this situation were a god-send...well that's not the exact course of thought of the man. They were extremely beneficial, and he was glad he had them. He wasn't sure how he could manage to climb through the biting cold of the high mountain. As he climbed, he passed other mountain peaks. Watching as they would disappear below him, while other mountains still climbed higher next to him. How long had it been? Who knew? Iksin wasn't one to keep time in this situation, in fact after this was all over...if everything worked out that would be a non-issue. A lot of things would be non-issues. The world would still be a bad place of course, however that was something that was natural. Normal for people with intelligence to hate others and want to kill them as far as he was concerned. Those things were things that Iksin felt like others could deal with. The leaders of the villages, the men and women who valued true justice. They could handle themselves, they need not the powers of gods. The powers of the gods were the bane of this world.

Climbing higher and higher still. more mountain peaks around him came into view and disappeared. However he was never able to see the peak of the mountain he himself was on. He could not get a sense of how much farther he had to climb. After a while he looked around and noticed it. All the other mountains were....gone....was he really that high in the air? Above the ground? So high that the others mountains disappeared below him? Perhaps some of them were still stretching up this far but were much too far away from him to see? He continued his climb, he could feel it in his bones now. If he was so high up, he was definitely on the right mountain. He was definitely close...to the peak. As he entered a cloud from below, whence he left the fogginess of the cloud...he could see it. The night sky above, sparkling reflecting off the top of the mountain....he was nearly there. He could see it now....he was only a few moments away from it. From the peak of the world, the highest point. Finally...his goals were coming to fruition.

He would reach the top of the mountain. It shone with an otherworldly light almost, seemingly from the pure reflection of the stars. Unimpeded by anything that could dampen their light. The highest point of the world...it was beautiful if he was being honest. Looking out away from the shining peak, the clouds below looked like a blanket of snow and fog that covered the tips of other mountains just barely peeking out from them. This had to be it right? No way it could be anything thing else. Iksin reached into his coat, pulling out the small deep blue vial of chakra. Looking at it for a moment. "Finally" He said, making his way to the absolute peak point. "So called closest point to the heavens. The place where I will attain divinity. Where I will become the protector god of this world. Where I will protect the people of this world from the gods who dare interfere in it's people's happenings. Jashin, Evergreen, Zelel, Utu, O-Inari, All of you will no longer use this place as your battleground...feeding ground, nothing." As he spoke, chakra poured from his form into the glass vial. The vial shattered, the chakra within it beginning to react to his own chakra. Golden, Red, Blue, Green, lights suddenly crashed down upon his form from the skies above. Energy flowing into his person, energy he's never felt before. Was this divine power?

Then all of a sudden....it was gone. The light, the chakra, his abilities....the world...all of it was gone. Replaced with a golden cloud top. Forests sprouting from one corner of the clouds, a vast expanse of gold at another corner, Tori gates from another corner, and a blackened sun from another. Standing above him, three forms. One clearly chuckling at the helpless Iksin. Another seemed intrigued by him. The feminine form however seemed angry. Non-descript forms aside from what could be assumed as their genders at least. "Foolish boy." The female voice spoke out. "I find it interesting, maybe even ambitious." The intrigued figure spoke. "I think it's funny!" They seemed to all have their own discussion about Iksin, while he stood there. More annoyed than he was anything, an aggravated yet defeated look on his face. Perhaps this was simply the fate of those who tried to force divinity in a certain way upon themselves? Maybe his goals would need to change? But then, what would be his purpose? Perhaps he could just be there to protect Tani from anything and anyone he needed to protect it from? While it wasn't like Iksin had grown up without a family, he didn't really have a deep connection with any of them. Usagi felt like family to him more than his normal family did, not that he disliked his normal family though. As he thought about all this, it seemed that so to where the figures speaking amongst themselves.

Perhaps thinking of what to do about Iksin's actions? However, Iksin noticed it. A dark cloud forming, the smell of blood in the air. It was the first real sense he felt since all this started to happen. From the dark cloud came shadows, aiming as if to attack Iksin himself. Then it would be met by a rainbow colored ray of light, clashing with it and struggling against it. He knew, Iksin knew that this might not have been the literal gods he was seeing. Perhaps just echoes of their divinity itself. But this, was akin to the state they were in. One god who seemed not to care, while the other two struggled against a powerful god of destruction. Perhaps...there could be something. Jashin had to be dealt with first, Iksin's spectral form would enter the rainbow ray, and help push against Jashin. Then suddenly, it was all gone. Back to reality, Iksin awoke from unconsciousness falling.

[Shukaku Chakra: 5000/5000][Shukaku Stamina: 5000/5000]
[Aldrich Chakra: 1350/1350][Aldrich Stamina: 1350/1350]
[Strength: 8][Speed: 10][Agility: 8][Endurance: 10]

User Image

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
โ—„ ่™šโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โ†ฌ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด…

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games