Swamp Siren — 02/14/2022
Waking from his dream Bitter Dew leaped up and immediately went to feather.
@Luna
Fable — 02/14/2022
Silent Blaze had been pacing outside the dens for awhile now. She knew she needed to take this to Feather, but she didn't even have the words to be able to share what it was that she saw. What did it mean? Before she knew it her paws had carried her to Feather's resting place... the same as Bitter Dew. She nodded to the other as they seemed to have both been brought here... Was it for the same reason?

"Feather." Silent mewed quietly. "We need to speak with you." @Luna @Swamp Siren
Luna — 02/14/2022
Feather had been resting after the battle, also spending a lot of time with Omen and enjoying putting down markers on her new borders. All had seemed well, the tribe had been blessed with three new kits, Feather had begun to tink things couldn't get worse besides the scratches and scars they had gained.

At least until she had not one but both of her Earth Speakers now at her den. "Bitter Dew and Silent Blaze?" she tilted her head, surprised. The looks upon their faces made her frown. "I assume this isn't going to be pleasant news then...." she sighed.

@Swamp Siren @Fable
Swamp Siren — 02/14/2022
Bowing his head, "I am afraid so. I woke from a concerning dream. I fear the tribe is in for for turbulence." Raising his head. "I saw our water freeze. When it thawed it was salty. I drinkable. "
@Luna @Fable
Fable — 02/14/2022
Silent perked up at his words feeling shocked, "I had the same dream." she said, tail lashing in worry. What could it mean? Was something coming their way? She looked to her leader unsure of their next steps. @Luna @Swamp Siren
Luna — 02/14/2022
Feather frowned, her tail lashing the ground as well, kicking up a bit of dust. "The water usually freezes, that isn't new.... but for it to thaw salty?" she pondered, now heavily pacing. "And you both had the save vision?" she asked, though she knew that was redundant. Sighing heavily, she continued her pacing. "What could cause that....no up walker comes this far into the mountains.... what do you two think?" she glanced at both cats. @Swamp Siren @Fable
Swamp Siren — 02/14/2022
"I know not what to think. I could not discern what the cause of the salty water. But it means our tribe could die of thirst." Bitter Dews tail thrashed, his calm demeanor melting
Swamp Siren — 02/14/2022
@Luna @Fable
Fable — 02/14/2022
Silent looked away as she tried to process it once more. She took a long pause, silent as her name, before chumming in, “If it is literal, then we need to check the source of our water.” She paused once more, ear flicking in thought. “If it is symbolic then it is a bad omen of something to come.” @Luna @Swamp Siren
Luna — 02/14/2022
Feather hated to admit that both were right in their own way. "I don't know either. This is troubling." She sighed again, stopping her pacing and sitting down. "I will call the tribe together and inform them. I will take a few of us to check the mouth of the water and keep an eye on it. If It is literal." She said before glancing back at Silent. "If it is symbolic.....well...." She said, lacking any idea what to do at this moment.
@Swamp Siren @Fable
Swamp Siren — 02/14/2022
"What would uou wish of me my leader" Bitterdew bowed his head
@Fable @Luna
Fable — 02/14/2022
Silent nodded at Feather’s decision, agreeing it was the best course of action. She then turned to Bitter Dew, “Perhaps we should double our efforts in healing herbs and other items. Just in case it is a bad omen?” She suggested then looked back at Feather, “We could attempt and extra hunting party if it won’t exhaust the Warriors. Just to be prepared?” She paused, images floating through her head of the dream once more “Or instead of an extra hunting party, a search party for other drinkable waters just in case…” @Luna @Swamp Siren
Luna — 02/17/2022
Feather nodded at Silent before turning back to Bitter Dew. "Would you gather a few huntmasters, search out herbs and gather extra, including in the new lands. I'll have Nyra and Legend make extra hunting parties." she frowned, her tail swishing. She sighed heavily. "Let us hope that doesn't come to pass. We have new kittens, for Mama's sake they can't die." she shook her head. "Silent, would you mind taking a few other huntmasters to check how our water is now? I'm going to have a word with Omen.....our 'good' Omen." she managed half a smirk before waving her tail at the two, dismissing them for the time being. She'd call all the tribe together and reconvene later.

@Fable @Swamp Siren
(maybe a good place to end unless you two wanna add extra post? ❤️ )