robbedragon — 03/01/2022
Ra'endi tore through the sand, a large hot dog in his mouth as a foolish two-legs in shorts tried fruitlessly to chase him, stumbling in the sand. He cut to the right and chuckled around the large chunk of meat when the two-legs feet kicked out under him and he face planted hard. The small feline dove into the rocky outcroppings of the shore line and vanished from sight to enjoy his meal. After devouring it, he went in search of something else to steal as he combed the beach but, what he discovered was something far worse. Chunks of shaped trees like the two-legs used had washed up on shore and clinging to one was a strange furry lump. It took Ra'endi a moment to recognize it as a cat and he ran over to sniff and see if it was still alive. This cat had a green cloth on its head and a strange wooden bauble around its neck and Ra'endi nudged it nervously. "Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead." he urged.

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
Curling tighter First mate Jackson groaned. Visions of the ships hold cracking filled his mind. As water poured in the rusty feline scrambled on deck in a panic. A two leg scooped him up and slid him down the front of his tatter shirt "There ya are. It's a bad day to be a cat at sea ne friend." With his head out he saw the ship was splitting apart. A huge wave rose up and the two leg, and he with him, were over board. Breaking the waters surface the cat gasped and struggled, paddling for all he's worth. A plank of wood was his only savior and he clung to it as a tied piece of cloth and the woods sculpted bracelet the captain wore fliated by. Grabbing it in his mouth all the cat could do was cling to the wood. How long was he at sea? Was he even alive?

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
"Oh, thank Starclan!" Ra'endi breathed a sigh of relief. He started to lick the other cat to wake him up. His fur tasted of salt and made him ill but he needed to save him and this was all that made sense to him.

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
Coming to the smaller cat groaned, "where....." sitting up he coughed up water, "where am I?"

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
"You're on a beach near Coveclan territory." Ra'endi informed him as he tried to help the feline to his feet. "Where did you come from? You don't look like one of the clan cats...."

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
"Cove clan?" Sitting up he looked around. "Never heard of it." Looking the cat infront of him over, "I'm grateful for a kind she cat to come to my aid. I was apart of a ship crew."

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
"A ship?" Ra'endi asked, brushing the she-cat comment aside for now. "You mean those weird things the two-legs take out into the great no?"

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
Shaking himself and kicking sand from his paws, "Yeah. I lived on one. Had plenty of rats and mice to eat."

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
"Then that means you were a kitty pet." Ra'endi informed him. "Going from kitty-pet to warrior can be a bit weird at first but I can teach you the lingo and help you get acquainted. First things first, we should take you to the clan and have the medicine cat check you over. Then, get Shark's approval for you to stay." he suggested.

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
A little uneasy about it all he got to his feet and followed after, "If you say so."

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
Ra'endi lead him back to the clan and to the medicine cat to be looked over.

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
He didn't feel bad. Just sticky from the salty water sticking to his fur. Sitting patiently he waited for the medicine cat to finish the look over.

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
(Since I don't know the medicine cat or who owns it, we'll move on)
"By the way, what's your name?" Ra'endi asked, just realizing he hadn't asked.

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
Thinking for a moment there was no way he'd go by First Mate Jackson. After a moment he realized he had a new shot at life, all be it a rough one. "Rough Shot." He said remembering a two leg saying it and thinking it sounded tough.

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
"Rough Shot, huh?" Ra'endi wondered and he gave a smile. "My name is Ra'endi but you can call me Ra if you want."

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
"A pleasure to meet you, Ra," he beamed

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
Once they received a clean bill of health, Ra'endi took him to see Shark and then out for a guided tour of the clan. When it was over, he led the smaller cat back to his den. "Since you're new and don't have a den, you're welcome to stay with me, I guess." he offered.

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
"I couldn't possibly intrude!" Roghshot proclaimed

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
Ra'endi stepped up, nuzzled against his neck and purred. "Please? I get cold and lonely at night and I could use the company." he whispered.

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
Rough gulped, "Well.... I guess I could stay....."

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
"You're cute when you blush." Ra'endi teased and he turned to head inside. As he did, he flicked his tail up to give Rough Shot a good view while he ******** down to crawl in. He wanted to make sure the other knew what he was getting beforehand.

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
It was then Rough Shot really realized that Ra.... was male. Ducking down he followed behind. ,"I'm sorry. I made a wrong assumption.... I didn't realize you're a bloke."

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
Ra'endi stopped and looked back. "If it bothers you, I understand but, in the heat of the moment, I promise you want know the difference. My mewls are just as enticing." he teased.

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
Flushing even harder, "I.... welll....well..... i......"

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
Ra'endi rolled his eyes and crawled inside. "I'm only teasing you. I won't ask you to do anything you don't want. Just figured you could use some relief after the day you had."

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
"Oh...." Rough said.... "Well..... it has been bad.....a ship sinking with you on it.....not something I'd suggest. "

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
Ra'endi curled up amongst some cushions made from rags he'd stolen from the two-legs and started to groom himself. "Like I said, you're the boss. What do the two-legs on the ships call them? Captain?"

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
"Yeah. They are called the captain. And the crew follows his every command. I. Battle he is the strongest. And bravest."

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
"Then you can be my captain and I'll be your first mate." Ra'endi suggested. "We'll look out for each other."

Swamp Siren — 03/01/2022
"I think I'd like that." settling down Rough curled up.

robbedragon — 03/01/2022
"Alright, get some sleep, captain." Ra'endi chuckled as he laid across his tail.

Swamp Siren — 03/02/2022
It was a nice thing to hear. And Rough had to admit, he kinda liked it. "Good night, First Mate."

robbedragon — 03/03/2022
Ra'endi stretched, mumbled out a 'Good night, sir' and drifted off to sleep.