Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Camelot Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 4:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The time to two spend embracing one another was all Arthur could think about and before they knew it night has fallen and the two lay in bed naked with her laying her head on his chest and one of his arms wrapped around her holding her to him as he heard her speak he looks down into her eyes."I try not to think of such things so that fate would not be so cruel as to make it happen."He says softly taking her hand that was just drawing hearts on his own and brings it to his lips and kisses it softly."I feel for your safety as well my love but I know better then to ask you to leave the battle,for I would much rather fight with you at my side then join a battle alone and I know you would not listen to me even if I told you to."He says with a smile and looks into her eyes.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 5:45 pm
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

Gwen gave a soft giggle,"They will cause you Arthur the wise before you know it", she replied,"Though You know this to be true.. for if I was to not come to battle what would I be other than a coward myself?", she replied,"I bear the weight of my own crown with my own people.. and the natives of these lands need a representative as much as your own", she closed her grey eyes,"The morn will be upon us soon.. we should prepare for our departure.. and wence it has come.. I hope we shall be wed upon our return..", she replied quietly;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 3:43 pm

Arthur smiles and gently plays with her hair with his free hand."We should get a little rest in before we ride then or we risk falling off our mounts."He says jokingly as he closes his eyes.

After about 3 to 4 hours of sleep a knock came to his door."My lord its time to rise."It was Mordred and Arthur slowly gets up and rubs his eyes before stretches."Ill be there shortly tell the staff to get brekfist ready please."He says."Yes sir."Mordred says and Arthur looks over and gently brushes hair form her face and gently kisses her."Time to wake up love."He says softly before he stands and looks out the window.with a smile,even though he marched to battle he was happy.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 12:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

Gwen woke up that morning sleepy eyed as she was kissed by arthur feeling herself slowly rise from bed after Morded had announced they were to depart soon she looked over to arthur he was rather happy that morning she smiled, she supposed she knew why.. she touched her lips remembering how often they were kissed last night taking a moment to prepare herself she slipped from the bed and began to dress,"Have we heard anything from the scouts stationed in the north?", she asked as she finished herself up turning to grab her staff that leaned against the wall;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 4:09 pm

Arthur turns and smiles before he walks to an armor stand that was covered,it was the armor he had asked for and removes the cover and looks it over with a smile and at its base sits a sword but it wasn't a long sword like most knights weapons it was a Norse short sword and Arthur slowly lifts it."They finished it."He says as he unsheathes it and swings it a few times before returning it,then getting his armor on then he put Excalibur on one hip and the short sword on his other hip,he then puts his crown on but picks up his helmet.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:50 am
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

Gwen watched him with a striffle smile and stated,"Well then lets get going then shall we?", she said motioning her hand towards the door as she left through it upon the reach through the castle the ladys of the court bowed to there king and his lady,"Have a safe trip your highness and Lady Gwenhwyfar", they said in unsion; With a nod gwen left to leave outside her horse already ready,"The wind is fair this morning", she said with confidence as she pulled the horse around to stand next to arthurs.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:16 am

Arthur follows behind Gwen and smiles at the ladies of the court."Do take care of the place for us."He says warmly as he passes them,he then mounts his horse."May it guide us for we will be rideing hard."He says as he trots his horse to the front of the large group of knights."I know its hard to head of to battle,after just winning one and most of you are form the old kings army and I think you for staying and I hope in this comeing battle I will earn your trust."He then turns his horse towards the gates as they open."We ride,for honor,for justice,for our homes our families and for our future."He yells as he takes off with the whole army behind him yelling as well as they all rush past the people who where for once cheering them as they left.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:08 am
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

Gwen looked over at Arthur as his speech was told she felt a surge of patriotism towards the new utopia they were going to make the camelot on the horizon this was going to be an island that would be talked about for centuries to come as they finished off the corruption of this land; They would be running for hours til the next way point and she relished the fresh air that was on her face as her hair was free and flying she looked over at arthur a wide spread grin on her face it was rather refreshing being out here feeling free right before a battle suppose it was her own carelessness that caused her to feel this way or perhaps it was the intimacy of the night before but she didnt think a thing could go wrong at any time in there trip;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:21 am

Arthur was grinning as he road he looked behind him form time to time it was just now sinking in that he now had a real army and a new home to protect and a future wife to share it with and he looks at her still grinning. He was feeling great and the rush of wind was refreshing and even felt like it was pushing them foreword the thunder of horse hoves beating the ground was like a drum beat to ride to. They even passed a few towns that they helpped out before and as they passed some horsemen even joined them flying there own towns flags and those of Arthur,the army road for hours only stopping to eat and feed there mounts till night fall they road far farther then he though they would get but he was happy as he stood overlooking the camp as the first few stars started to appear.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:46 am
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

When the twinkling stars were aligned in the night sky did they finally stop and rest for the night there was a small camp built up just ahead of them as they pulled in it had been an entire day but they finally made it; Marching outwards they would be seeing the main camp sight by the next noon where they would be going to war with the northern kingdom; Gwen steadied her horse as they pulled in the the lutienant over that campside bowed his head to arthur and reported what they knew so far,"My lord we have established a good base camp we are sending out scouts every night to make sure that non shall ascend', Gwen listened carefully,"My lord allow me to attend them for a scouting I have never been this far north and wish to explore the area", she told him solemnly;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:53 am

Arthur and his knights listiened to what the man had to say and Arthur nods."They are also not exspecting all our forces to have arrived to early thanks to the fake letter we sent ahead of our selfs so come morning we will take there camp before noon."He says and then turns to Gwen and nods."By all means and take some of your men with you we can't be to careful."He says warmly."Ride safe all of you."He adds.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:02 am
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

Gwen nodded in approval as she gave a soft whistle and her men followed up on horses went with some of the knights,"Come along lets get going", she told them they headed off toward the northwest near the crest of a gather of trees the camp sight dwindling to a small creset on the horizon as they entered the woods they trotted about slowly until Gwen called for a halt,"Dismount", she commanded upon doing so she sensed movement in the area up ahead and wondered what was about they all did so and she began to creep slowly upwards... They came upon a camp of about 50 men stationed here that were not arthurs to her knowledge looking at her friends she turned to her companions and gave them the sign to back out," as they were heading back to there horses a small possy of men that were much larger than her own group came through,"By order of King Harold of York we are hear to take you captive lady come with us willingly and non of your soliders will be harmed;" Alarmed Gwen pulled her weapon before her as her men guarded her,"You will drop your own weapons if you wish a swift death", she challenged as her men and her charged forward there was a flurry of swords but for some odd reason there seemed to be more enemies,"Get back to Arthur!! He will find us!", she felt a large object hit the back of her head and she was out cold; All around her her friends were falling to there death there was a spy within arthurs camp and it had betrayed there location. One of Gwens friends made it on horseback running for his life back to the camp with the enemy hot on his paws while a small group of the enemy took her north unconscious to the king;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:25 am

Arthur was back on the hill when he seen a lone rider coming back at brakeneck speed and seen men behind him with out thinking he held his hand up and his spear appeared in his hand and with the strength of a god he throws it and it rips through the first rider then the next four men behind him,the whole camp came to life and the men who followed the rider back got ambushed by the men who they didn't see cutting off there own retreat then Arthur turns to the rider who came back."Where is every one what happened."He asks.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:07 am
Pagan Yanik

Gwenhwyfar

"We were betrayed my lord", said the man catching his breathe, "They sent in a spy and knew you two were coming they were after gwen from the start", he held the wound on his side,"I dont know if anyone is alive back there.. there was 50 men stationed so close.. they took her north to the york king", he told him; As he had a someone give him some gauze to wrap up the wound he told him,"We have to hurry we can catch them if we are fast enough!", he told him; As the men took gwen towards the north east there was a black rider in a dark hood that trailed behind them,"Kill the scout we can not fail or its our heads", two men stayed back behind and the other two came close to the rider as there was a sound of shrill high screaming pain as the two riders seemed to be lumps on the ground as they continued on, the closer the dark rider came until you could see a red glow come from beneathe the hood and a grin that sent chills up the capters spine they urged there horses forward but one by one they were picked off until the last rider holding the lady found his horse come to a halt as dropped the girl on the ground who rolled at the feet of the murder,"What are you!?", he said terrified as a womans voice replied,"I am Morgan La fey send a greeting to arthur tell him he will find his woman and the answers he seeks in the marshes of whales I leave you alive long enough to give him this message", there was a screech that came from the man as he lay on the ground barely breathing and he looked up at the sky in immense pain but unable to die because of the spell cast upon him; A bright flash of light and the rider with the girl was gone not to be seen in sight;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:15 am

Arthur's eyes narrow and with out a word he jumps on his horse and sprints northeast yelling back to keep the camp safe and that he would be going alone,it didn't take him long to come across some corpses and soon he seen the rider the man had told him of,and the man looked like he was near death.Arthur drops form his horse and looks at the man."Where is she."He says his eyes burning with anger as he puts the blade of excalaber to his throat.

GuenivereOrion

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces