Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Camelot Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:26 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image

The man was on the ground seething in pain when arthur descended from his horse and came at him with a sword to his throat he began to weep in joy,"You.. came..", he said feeling himself take in deep breathes,"She took her into the marshes.. the welsh marshes her name is morgan la fey.. you will find he-", he was cut off by the expanse of magic as it swelled inside of his heart causing it to explode blood pulsed out of his mouth and was gurgled by his last breathing words within a few moments he was dead; Meanwhile... The moon was high in the sky and gwen woke to the sound of women chanting softly to the moonlight she sat up as she sat in a pure white stone pavillion with ladys dressed in black cloaks walked about chanting as they walked towards the off into the right of her she was on a soft bed under the pavilon she had been redressed and her body washed as she looked up to see a woman towering over her,"Welcome.. sister you are safe here but until your sweetheart comes I must ask you to sleep", the lips of the woman made a blowing motion towards her and whatever was in the air it smelled of lavender that was on her breathe she began to feel herself to drowsy to talk and she lay back on the bed asleep within moments;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arthur watched the man pass and could feel the traces of magic and remounted his horse and followed them,the winds where guiding him as he traviled the magic grew stronger. As he reached the marshes he unmounted once again and started walking and soon could hear chanting as he passes into a clearing he sees the pavion with Gwen laying on a bed and his eyes narrow as he grabs the hilt of his sword.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image

"Don't worry I took care of her", said a womans voice if arthur was to turn around he would see morgan with her staff in hand and a hand on her hip,"Took you long enough Arthur Did you like the little present I left?", she asked him as she walked by him seemlessly her hand exstending out towards his face in a loving gesture, she place her hand gently under his chin cupping it tenderly as she inspects him back and forth,"You look well.. for one who has been in recent battle", she smirked dropping her hand just as casually as she had used it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:10 pm

"Why would you care."He says coldly his eyes like ice,after she let his face go."I would reframe form touching me you may end up losing your hand."He says as he slowly removes the point of his blade form her stomach."Now tell me what you want and why you took Gwen."He says

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image

Morgan looked rather amused,"Using Exlibur on a lady? so rutheless", she told him clicking her tongue,"I can explain things to you Arthur.. I can explain what has been bothering you in your dreams",she told him her gaze peering into his cold blue eyes; You could tell she was having to much fun,"Come along arthur I'm sure your tired let us retire in the pavilion", she turned to some of the women that stopped on the path,"Bring us refreshments please", she explained to them as she informed him of there location,"We are in Avalon in the mist and shrouds of magic you were aloud here by the power of exlibur no mortal man would have been able to enter unless being lost and find himself mad in the marshes of whales", she took a seat that was at the foot of the bed in which gwen slept peacefully if he looked he would see her redressed cleaned and very comfortable by the bed structure and silk sheets; She waited for him patiently as the women brought them drinks and food to be served she tilted her head to the side,"You must have many questions",  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:33 pm

"I am a warrior I use my weapons like you use your magic."He says as he returns his sword to his hip then follows behind her and sits down next to Gwen and looks her over he could sense the magic but it didn't feel like it would harm her or him so he relaxed and a much calmer and smother voice left his mouth."So how could you know about my dreams or even Excalibur,who are you?

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Morgan picked up a cup taking a tip she set it back down giving him a smirk,"My name is Morgan La Fey..", she told him,"As for Exilbur I am well aware of its origns for the story has been passed down through the generations of the women here in Avalon.. The lady of the lake bestowed it to merlin years ago and where upon the great wizard went and took it to the one who would become the one true king of england", and she turned her hand towards him,"That my dear arthur is you", she assured him,"You are the blessed and anointed by the God you serve and the Gods of ancients", she told him,"As far as knowing about your dreams I'm sure my master can explain better to you that in which you wish to know", she assured him smiling; There was a soft mummering on the bed as Gwen rolled in it only to slowly sit up her grey eyes blinking slowly,"Am I dreaming?", she asked softly,"Arthur is that you?", her eyes were coated in sleep; Morgan smiled at her,"Why darling we were just having a lovely chat weren't we arthur?", she said coyly as she tucked her hands beneath her chin giving him a mischievous and seductive glance;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:07 pm

Arthur listens to her and his eyes close,many of her words ring true ever sense he picked up this blade he has been given great power,he then hears Gwen's voice and turns to her and takes her hand."Yes Gwen its me,do take your time."He says softly then looks at Morgan."This wizard I have heard his name before not long before my last battle I heard his name on the wind,but why would he chose me."He says looking at the blade oh his hip.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:23 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Gwen's face turned red with rage as arthur stood up for her she smiled and took his hand getting onto her feet she glared at Morgan as the woman remarked,"Forgive my behavior I have always been rather hard forward when it comes to my way of talking and its nature... of course I should not let a young woman be taken away by the hands of men whom they could have done unearthly and heathen things to", she turned to Gwen whose face turned pale at how serious Morgan looked,"You would not want to befallen such a fate my lady it is very painful", she closed her eyes as if she had endured or seen it herself and turned away leading them through the mountain pass upwards there was a large cave at the top of the hill,"Merlin has always found it difficult to keep my tongue at bay but he does appreciate my abilty of magic", they reached the caverned before them stood a large stone door with symbols on it; She motioned for them to step back and then going forward she placed her staff onto a small nook in the center of a diagram carved into the stone at the base of the door and the whole thing lit up with a blue light as she began to chant in the ancient language the tongue of the wizards as her magic seared into existance the door slowly began to open; For it was not easy to open a door that a wizard had closed prior; The power illuminating from Morgan was immense even gwen who had not ability of senseing it could tell she was a powerful woman and she clutched arthurs hand in somewhat fear for the first time before someone as powerful as these people;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:43 pm

Arthur turns to Morgan."You saved Gwen that is the only resien you draw breath remember that Morgan I wouldn't make me angry by speaking to her in such a tone."He says as he helps Gwen slowly to her feet."She is coming with me I don't trust any of you."He says eyeing the others before he follows her.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Gwen's face turned red with rage as arthur stood up for her she smiled and took his hand getting onto her feet she glared at Morgan as the woman remarked,"Forgive my behavior I have always been rather hard forward when it comes to my way of talking and its nature... of course I should not let a young woman be taken away by the hands of men whom they could have done unearthly and heathen things to", she turned to Gwen whose face turned pale at how serious Morgan looked,"You would not want to befallen such a fate my lady it is very painful", she closed her eyes as if she had endured or seen it herself and turned away leading them through the mountain pass upwards there was a large cave at the top of the hill,"Merlin has always found it difficult to keep my tongue at bay but he does appreciate my abilty of magic", they reached the caverned before them stood a large stone door with symbols on it; She motioned for them to step back and then going forward she placed her staff onto a small nook in the center of a diagram carved into the stone at the base of the door and the whole thing lit up with a blue light as she began to chant in the ancient language the tongue of the wizards as her magic seared into existance the door slowly began to open; For it was not easy to open a door that a wizard had closed prior; The power illuminating from Morgan was immense even gwen who had not ability of senseing it could tell she was a powerful woman and she clutched arthurs hand in somewhat fear for the first time before someone as powerful as these people;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:43 pm

Arthur watched in amazement at what was happening but then it hit him like a large guest of wind,the womans magic was strong but the magic that was behind the now open door made hers almost vanish and a soft sweet sent of flowers filled the air and after walking though it was like walking into another world,the sky could be clearly seen and the ground was filled with flowers as far as the eyes can see and floating in the middle was a large tower and at its base stood a man with long white hair and a staff in one hand."Hello Arthur and welcome to Avalon."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:50 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Morgan smiled as the door finally came to open and as they finally walked through she seen her mentor at the base of his tower greeting the group she gave him a soft bow,"Greetings Master Merlin Its been awhile", she told him as she turned back to Arthur with a smile, Gwen was wide eyed through the whole experience and found herself seeing everything in awe the white gown she was given seemed dirty compared to the brightness of this world she even felt younger.. though she was only 15 it was as if she was a small child in a large world she gazed up at merlin in amazement waiting apprehensively at Arthur not knowing his destiny was so intertwined with magic;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:12 pm

Arthur stood there looking at the man before him it was like in his dream the flowers the sky and even tho in his dream that man was hidden behind blinding light he was here but why."Why me."His all he could say and Merlin smiles."I didn't chose you Arthur Excalibur did,when you first found the sword its name was simply calburn the sword of choosing now you hold Excalibur the sword of promised victory."He says walking towards them."Arthur Pendrgon the one true king of England."He says with a smile as he bows his head,he then looks to Gwen and smiles."Gwenhwyfar I do hope your body has rested I am sorry we failed to arrive in time to save your people pry forgive me."He says to her bowing his head to her as well.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Gwen felt her heart swell when merlin apologized for those who died and she knelt her head,"It was my own fault.. I should have thought about betryal.. but it was so far from my mind.. since things have went so well so far..", she shook her head,"I knew better than to take so many I didnt personally know", she confessed; Morgan smiled at her,"Speaking like a true queen?", Gwenglared at Morgan,"I am a cheiftan", she told her crossing her arms and glaring at the woman, Morgans face twisted in amusement and she let out a hearty laugh,"Oh Arthur you had to find a rather haughty girl at that? She wont need you coming to save her as often", she turned to Merlin,"Master what is this? you have not aloud them entry into the tower and you stand out here playing the gentleman I know you have business with arthur", she winked at arthur with a grin;

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff