Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Camelot Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Playing the gentlemen you say."Merlin says with a grin."I see you have not mellowed out in the past years so nice to know."He says as he lifts his hand and the tower slowly moves towards them before a long set of stairs deceds form the bottom."As for our business yes I do."He says before turning to the ladies."You two need not hear."He says as he starts walking and waves for Arthur to follow.Arthur looked at Morgan and grins."She holds the same fighting spirit that I do so best not to make her to angry."He says as he hands Gwen the other sword on his hip with a grin before he followed Merlin.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
"Would i be any other way?", she asked with a soft snicker as she cupped her hand over her mouth in a girlish manner; After Arthur handed her the sword she nodded to him,"Go and find your answers pendragon.. its important to you I know", she smiled at him turning to Morgan who was giving her a smirking face she crossed her arms,"You always like to be a major flirt?", she asked as morgan grinned,"Of course when is chaos not hilarious? especially the look on ones face when she actually fears her beloved to fall for my womanly charms", she remarked haughtily Gwen took in a deep breathe,"Arthur would never..", she remarked acidly as Morgan teased her and Gwen would retort back out of prideful jealousy;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:05 am

After about two hours the doors of the tower re-open and Arthur and Merlin start down them both men had smiles and once they reach the bottom Merlin turns to the tower and lifts his hand and it vanishes and in its place was a staff that gently floats down to his hand."Are you sure about this Merlin."Arthur asks and Merlin smiles at him."You are willing to risk your life for your people and for your dreams my magic is at your call your highness."Merlin says as he takes a knee infrot of Arthur."All of Avalon will follow you to the ends of the world."He says and Arthur smiles and laughs."You sure have a way with words don't you my friend."He the kneels before Merlin and puts a hand on his shoulder."But you need not bow to me."He says as the two stood up and Merlin lifts his staff and then hits the bottom on the ground and the flowers around him fly into the air and start spinning before them and a portal opens in the center of them."I do believe its time to go,you have a war to win."He says waving a hand to the portal,the portal opened up just outside of the base camp Arthur's men had set up.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
By the time the two came out Gwyen was making a point to refuse to listen to Morgan's teasing whom was bored now as she began to create little people of light that danced on her finger tips she turned as Merlin came back to assist arthur promising to help she smiled at him,"I Morgan la Fey Also Exstend my services if I am needed of course Arthur", she bowed to him,"True King of Brittania", she smirked at Gwyen that rolled her eyes she walked up to the portal seeing the other side she stepped through and went out into the camp seeing her friend there who came up embracing her with joy,"Your alive Gwen!", he said him and the other had caught up after hearing what had happened and was glad she was with them,"What happened?", he asked as she cleared her throat as he let her go apologizing, as she replied,"Long story will explain over dinner at this point", she sighed rubbing her temples as he said,"Where you get the moon dress?", he asked in amazement staring at it out in the day it dazzled just like the moon would in the clear night sky but she noticed it still did not compare to the beauty of Merlin's home,"Well....a place I thought I never see... Avalon...", she told him; Everyone began to gather around the portal even Arthur's men.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:14 am

Arthur and Merlin exit the portal after Gwen and Morgan and after Arthur told the men what happened the worry in there faces faded."Tonight I need you all to fill your bellies and rest for tomorrow we fight,the York king to the north fears us so much that he has to resort to kidnapping to try and scare us.Once we are done in the south we will show him what true fear is like when our marching shakes his lands."He says and the men cheer,through out the night.

The next morning Arthur stood overlooking the plans that would soon be covered in men and blood,he could just make out the fires of the enemies camp. It was still to dark for them to see one man standing on a hill even in his armor,he returned to his own camp to see his men ready and waiting along with Gwen,Merlin and Morgan along with his knights."We have the advantage of horses but don't let that cloud your judgements,this will be a long fight,now get ready we attack at first light."He says before turning to Merlin."Don't show your selfs unless its clear we need you."He says and Merlin smiles."Understood my king may the winds guide you to victory." He says as Arthur mounts his horse

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Morgona followed after her master and new Liege and smiled at the assembled night giving them a swift curtsy once all the introductions were made and everyone ordered to return to there tents and prepare for the upcoming battle, all was ready that next morning Gwen found herself next to arthur her eyes determined and set as she let out a soft whistled sound with her lips and her people stepped forward as the fog hugged the moor the enemies light could be seen.. her people prepared there arrows she raised her armor there was a sound of movement on the ground below as she dropped it as the a hundreds of arrows filled the skys onto the enemy below; The sound of screams and men rushing below caused them to prepare the bows again and another round of arrows landed this time the men where falling further back regrouping it would make no matter those taht could find a horse got onto one and the foot soldiers were behind with her pike in her hand she waited for arthur to sound the charge for them to ascend onto the enemy; Morgan looked impressed at the young power couple they would indeed be great rulers, she turned to merlin with a wink and waited for them to be aloud to entertain themselves as well but most likely they would be forced to watch on the side lines;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:03 am

Arthur's archers joined with Gwen's people after the first volly of arrows where clear Arthur lifts his Lance."Ride with me into victory."He yells as his horse rears back and then rushes forward down the hill followed by his knights and then the rest of his carvery then the infantry,the roar of the men was almost as loud as the horses thundering hoves. It was what the men wanted to see,there king taking charge like he said he would and now he was leading the charge. The enemies had no time to respond as Arthur and his men bore down on them there horses jumping over the few barriers they set up. Merlin watches form the top of the hill a smile on his face."Strength,fearlessness,pride,honer and undieing loyalty."He says as his eyes glint."They call him the Lion King. I find it fitting even I the lord of Avalon could not help but kneel. Only a man like that can beat me in combat."He adds as he watches as Arthur and his knights brake off form the main force and start running down the line of enemies Arthur's lance leading the way as it feeds off his feelings and shines bright and the sound it was letting off was that of a roaring fire.or that of a lion ready to fight.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image
Listened to Merlin her head nodding,"Yes Master Merlin but compared to an ancient he still has much time to go..", she said softly,"I see them both now they are still children so many years to grow... and yet so wise for their age", she concluded,"I am sure your guidance will be crucial in the coming years Master", she commented; Gwen shouted along with the men her pike raised in air as they raced down the hill her horse leaping over the obstacles in way as she drew her first blood with a quick thrust into the neck of a nearby enemy; She found herself jabbing at the enemy beneathe her horses hooves watching their body be trampled into the dust; The sound of the battle screeching in her ears she found her arms slashing at ever istance the other hand gripping the reigns of her mare who whinnied and charged forward knocking over foes in its path;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash