Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
🦗 || The Echo Crickets | Chomei Training

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I remember waking up early that morning and dragging myself out of bed. I knew that there was a long day of training ahead of me. Now Chomei was sealed within me and I had a responsibility to my village to control this power. Otherwise, I was just going to be a walking liability for my community and everyone around me in general. I washed my face and got dressed before leaving my house before the Sun was up. I put my long-beaked mask over my mouth as I left my parents' home. I ended up walking out of the village entirely, knowing that I would need to travel somewhere remote for maximum safety. I had a feeling that Chomei would help with this process but there were so many ways that it could go wrong nonetheless. It took me a couple of hours to walk around the Land of Fire. I knew that i would remember my way back to the village but it was still slightly frightening to venture beyond the Leaf's protective gates. I walked until I found a tall mountain with a cave system. I began hiking and could hear the whistling sounds of high winds through the caverns that created a kind of hive shape in the mountain. After several more hours, I made my way to a high-up cliff. The nearest town was now miles away from me and there were no other visitors to the remote destination.

▱▰▱I sat down on the edge of the cliff and allowed my feet to dangle off the edge. There was certainly a time when I was afraid of heights. Now that I had the ability to fly I could stare fearlessly into the abyss. I began breathing and enjoyed the silence that surrounded me. I no longer had to listen to the kikaichu as well. I shut it all out and tried to focus on accessing Chomei's chakra. Lucky, lucky, lucky! I could hear Chomei's cheery voice as if it was being shouted into my ear. Yet, the voice seemed far away all at once. Nimure is lucky! Chomei smiled and revealed that he was singing a song. I could now see him in a large cage in the sky. Why's that? I asked internally as I felt myself floating in front of Chomei's sky cell. I could feel the wind keeping me afloat. I looked down to see the ground miles below my feet. It felt like I was in a dream but there was also something so lucid about it. Because I'm giving you a special gift! It's for helping me against the Jashinists. Chomei flapped his wings and unleashed sonic winds. I flinched but somehow the high winds did not harm me. I began to meditate and felt Chomei's chakra beginning to mix with my own as it left the seal in controlled amounts.

▱▰▱I didn't know it, but from my seated position in real life I was glowing with a neon green energy. The wind around my seated body was fluctuating and feeling vibrations and sound waves. In Chomei's sealing realm, he stopped flapping his wings once I obtained the sonic chakra. Nimure's lucky present is my chakra. It's sonic chakra, speed release...or jinton. You learned of this from Takao some time ago. My speed release is different from the rest, though. It's supersonic chakra! And it allows you to move fast, vibrate, manipulate wind, and create sound. It's pretty neat! As Chomei excitedly explained this power to me, I saw the sonic chakra form into insectoid wings around me. I feel...energized! I could feel myself becoming hyper as I began flying around the sealing dimension. My insect wings and sonic chakra allowed me to soar through the sky in the blink of an eye. Nimure is happy like Chomei! I could hear Chomei's giggle on the wind as I practiced controlling these new powers. The wind brushing through my moppy hair while flying was exhilarating.

▱▰▱My eyes opened and I hopped onto my feet when I felt a jolt of energy while flying around Chomei. I looked around and noticed that I was cloaked in neon green chakra. The chakra vibrated with a low hum naturally. Six Chomei wings appeared on my back and a seventh tail protruded from my lower back. I backed away from the cliff as I caught my breath from what felt like an intense dream. I also felt a sense of euphoria as the demonic chakra increased my energy levels. I smiled to myself as I felt Chomei's presence in sharing this power with me. I started running toward the cliff before jumping off the edge. I plunged toward the ground and felt the surge of adrenaline taking over along with the sonic chakra power. "WAHOOOOOO!" My voice echoed through the canyon and the caverns. I then took flight by beating my sonic chakra insect wings. I flew up toward the sky and heard the wind whistling around me. Hehehehehehehe! I could hear Chomei's joyous giggling in my head after I cheered with excitement. As I flew around the mountain, I formed handseals and practiced moulding the sonic chakra. I released waves of vibrating sonic chakra over the area. I flew into the caverns and soared through the cave before appearing out of the other end of the mountain instantly.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 3,075 || 3,075】▰【STAMINA: 2,400 || 2,400】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
Third Class: Scholar
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I landed on the ledge and felt my feet finally touch the ground again. I lowered my insectoid Chomei wings and glanced around the area. I tried to catch my breath after hours of flying so quickly and getting accustomed to the supersonic techniques. While flying, I unleashed gusts of supersonic chakra and flew through the caverns of the mountain while listening to Chomei's instructions. Now that I was landed, I allowed my sonic chakra wings to dissipate as only the sonic chakra aura remained. Before I could sit down to rest, I noticed my insects crawling out of my skin to consume the sonic chakra. "Stop!" I yelled aloud as many of the kikaichu kept gorging themselves on the seven tailed demon's chakra. "That's my chakra!" I claimed Chomei's demonic chakra for my own but the kikaichu just kept escaping my skin to eat from it. I started swatting the kikaichu away from the sonic chakra with my hands before I noticed that they began to change. I could feel the thousands of kikaichu crawling out of my body to all get to taste the supersonic chakra. Chomei, help! I pleaded internally as at least half of my kikaichu ate from the sonic chakra. Many of them even died from overconsuming the chakra. It seemed that they were becoming addicted to it. This feral state caused them not to listen to their host's attempts to stop them. All of you, stop! Chomei commanded in my subconscious. The kikaichu seemed to hear it as they stopped eating from the demon cloak.

▱▰▱Once my swarm stopped, I was able to immediately dissipate the chakra cloak. The neon green aura that hugged my body flickered away in an instant. I looked at my hands as the kikaichu covered my body. The beetles still glowed with vibrating neon green chakra. It seemed that the destruction bugs were taking on the properties of the supersonic chakra. I guess we have to be careful, they really like my chakra! Chomei said with a light-hearted tone of voice as I stared at the glowing insects. I had never seen the kikaichu do this before. I then watched as the thousands of kikaichu on my skin began to slowly morph. The chakra was changing them into a new form. Larger with cricket-like neon green bodies and cicada-shaped orange wings. "Are they evolving? What the hell?" I asked aloud as I felt their metamorphosis become completed. Once the sonic chakra was gone, they seemed to calm and become less feral. I regained control of them as my subconscious commanded that they take flight and coalesce in front of me. I studied them as the insects flew in front of me in their new form. I rubbed the back of my head and just said. "Well, I guess we'll see what you can do." Thousands of them began to follow my commands as I trained with them. Sonic chakra left their bodies as sound waves and created a pleasant melody. So they can chirp like musical crickets. And they can glow like lightning bugs. They fly and screech like cicadas. I extended my arms as they began to fly through the air and unleashed overwhelming screeches. I could tell that this new swarm was dangerous and shared various other abilities with Chomei. It looks like Chomei has created a breed of his own kind! Chomei squeaked up out of surprise and excitement. He did not anticipate such a development by giving me his chakra. I rubbed my temples together as I listened to the new species of insects chirp a melodious harmony while flying through the sky. Eventually, they all returned through my skin upon my command. One of the insects landed on my finger and I examined it. Utamushi. Song bug. This was what I decided to name this new and unique species of Aburame insect. I was impressed by their speed, sound, and vibration abilities. They also seemed just as capable of base Aburame techniques as the kikaichu. It seemed that they were keen on listening to my commands as well as Chomei's. I would spend the next few hours training with the song bugs. Their echoing through the cave was almost relaxing but if they used an offensive frequency then the buzzing was almost maddening.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 3,075 || 3,075】▰【STAMINA: 2,400 || 2,400】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.

Class Information
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I walked away from the cliff and into the dark cave. I needed the silence to focus on the stirring swarm under my skin. When I was far enough away from the entrance of the cave, I sat in the center of the cavernous room. The stone floor was moist but less so than I expected. I crossed my legs and rested my hands on my thighs as I meditated. What troubles Nimure? My demon asked me as I focused on my breathing and my control over my hive. I was never any good at meditation or doing nothing. The Utamushi. They're so much stronger than I've ever seen. I can't control them and it's dangerous. My heart rate was elevated as I spoke to Chomei. Even my own thoughts were known to the Utamushi. They could hear and even smell my terror. Me, the Utamushi, and Chomei all existed in symbiosis with each other. It was a kind of unison and I needed to keep us all separate for my own safety as well as others. Chomei can help! Nimure has helped Chomei so Chomei must help Nimure. The Utamushi seem to be reliant on the sonic chakra for survival. If Nimure ever loses control of them then Chomei will cut them off. Chomei was determined to work together with me as his host. I could feel Chomei's kind and charitable spirit. I even felt the Utamushi beginning to calm down within my body as Chomei exerted his control over them.

▱▰▱Chomei's reassurances brought me away from the brink of complete panic. I knew that as a jinchuuriki I had power and control with Chomei's help that the Utamushi could not possibly counter. At least I hoped that. I commanded the Utamushi to fly from my skin and surround me from dozens of points in the cave. The echo crickets landed and crawled on the floor, the ceiling, and the walls. They all began chirping in unison and sounded almost like the strumming of a string instrument. The sound reverberated perfectly off the acoustics in the massive cave's walls. The Utamushi began glowing neon green from their bodies like fireflies. I opened my eyes to witness the simple visual beauty in the cavern. The song of the Utamushi was breathtaking as they echoed each other. That's better. Chomei reassured as we both worked together to play the Utamushi's symphony. To think that people say that bugs are gross. I joked and heard Chomei giggle joyously. I could feel the music in my chest and hear it in my head all at once while the bright green lights from the crickets illuminated the cave.

▱▰▱The Utamushi were loud and hungry and those were the attributes that made them terrifying. Yet they did have a beauty to them with Chomei as the father of the swarm. He was similar to the queen bee of the colony and I was the hive itself. I feared this power but I also understood that it could take the Aburame techniques to levels that would be historic. In the end, the Utamushi were simply drones in the colony of Chomei's creation. Yet, I still felt uneasy with the amount of power that Chomei wielded over my swarm. Nimure can trust Chomei. Chomei knows what it feels like to be under someone else's control. Chomei won't let that happen to you. Suddenly, I could feel the demon's chakra surging in me again. This time, I could see myself in front of Chomei's sky cell again in my mind's eye. I began tapping into Chomei's memories. This was a creature who existed for thousands of years and likely had a lot of wisdom to share.

▱▰▱I felt as though I was in a dream state as Chomei shared his memories with me. In the beginning, the ten tailed beast was created by Jashin and roamed the universe. Devouring galaxies. That was before Chomei was born. It's hard to believe that Chomei was a part of that. The other gods split us up into nine beings. We kept getting weaker and weaker overtime until we were finally bound to Earth. I watched as the ten tails was formed by the dark god and commanded to destroy as much as possible. When Chomei was formed he was forced to do the same thing. Chomei still feels guilty for the destruction. In a way, Jashin is trying to use Chomei for destruction again. Chomei cannot let that happen. I saw visions of Chomei being corrupted by Jashinist chakra over the centuries until most recently. All tailed beasts are essentially evil because of our creation. It's only through the other gods humanizing us that we are able to fight against it. Please fight for the good within Chomei. I could see Chomei's radiant light shining through in his many memories that were floating through my eyes. One of the memories that Chomei showed me that was most somber was when Takao was defeated and Chomei was corrupted again. I could feel Chomei's terror within that moment as he showed it to me. We've got to stop the Jashinists from doing that to any of you ever again. I became determined to protect Chomei after feeling that. Tears welled in my eyes as Chomei showed me what happened to him and the fate that befell Takao. I mourned and continued to sob as the song from the Utamushi intensified around me. I felt comforted but I allowed myself to break down a bit. I could understand Chomei's struggle against Jashin in the same way that I struggled against the swarm given to me by my clan. It felt as though we were both struggling against that which was innate to us. I shared my own memories with Chomei through my chakra. This facilitated a deeper understanding.

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:52 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I stood up and stepped out of the cave as thousands of Utamushi followed me. The roar of flapping wings ended as they all returned to my body through my skin. Neon-green energy coated my skin as I stepped back toward the cliffs. I looked up to see that the Sun was setting and that it was time to go home. It seemed that I had mastered Chomei's abilities and that I needed some rest. I could feel fatigue setting in but it reminded me more of a sense of tiredness that I would feel from being sick. It was different from the sensation of being exhausted from overexertion. Six Chomei-shaped wings made from sonic chakra extended from my back as I flew up into the sky. A bright green glow extended from my body that would catch the attention of locals on the ground. Children playing outside of their small homes looked up into the sky to see me levitating in the lavender sky of the Fire Country. I noticed them briefly but focused on turning in the direction of the Leaf Village. I felt as though I was on the verge of fainting so I needed to get home quickly. I balled up my fists as my wings flapped much more rapidly. A low hum of vibration could be heard from the wings as I filled my body with more sonic chakra. Skip jump! Chomei yelled excitedly in my subconscious as the speed demon helped me rev up for departure. A blasted forth toward the Leaf Village in a wave of sonic chakra. The group of children looked in amazement as I immediately disappeared and became a faint green glow off in the distance. A sonic boom was left behind and left a loud but harmless roar in my wake as I flew away.

▱▰▱I soared through the sky above the Land of Fire in less than two seconds before appearing above my home in the Leaf Village. I landed on the ground and walked back into my house, allowing the sonic chakra cloak to disappear. I ignored my parents and immediately collapsed into my bed. I began sweating profusely as I curled up in the fetal position on my side. The remaining kikaichu consumed the sonic chakra that I had just used to travel home. All of my insects were experiencing metamorphosis to the point where the only insects in my hive were Utamushi and some Rinkaichu. I could feel the Utamushi crawling around and morphing inside of me rapidly. I started shaking as my body reacted violently to the swarm I had become symbiotic with ever since birth evolving into a new species. I was unable to sleep as I ran a high fever. I could also hear the nonstop echoing chimes of the Utamushi as each kikaichu transformed. I quickly grabbed the trashcan by my bed and vomited. I could see double as I stared down dizzily at the trashcan. In a word, I felt like s**t. I blame you. I said to Chomei as I laid down again and continued to shake. Sorry Nimure! Feel better soon! Even Chomei's sincere apologies were cheery. I put my hands over my eyes and spent the night trying to recover.

▱▰▱After twelve hours of complete agony, I began to feel better. My body was eventually able to regain symbiosis with this new breed of insect. The Utamushi were far more powerful than the kikaichu were and my body was unable to keep up with them immediately. I laid down on my back, still fully clothed from yesterday, and stared at the ceiling. I heard my dad knocking on the door as I looked around the room to notice that some of the Utamushi were spread around the room. "Nimure?" When he walked in, I could see my dad's surprise to see the Utamushi flying about my room. The room was dark with the blinds shut but it was being illuminated by the bright green glows of the Utamushi. "What's going on?" My father asked as I stared blankly at him with sweat dripping down my face. Yet dad immediately became interested in the Utamushi as the room filled with their melodious chirps. "Dad, I need you to study these insects. They're an evolution of my kikaichu after consuming Chomei's chakra. I call them Utamushi, but I need you to tell me what they are." My dad listened closely as he helped with cleaning my room. Eventually, he approached the insects on the wall and examined them closely. "Fascinating..." My dad collected a few Utamushi as samples. I knew that he had extensive experience in insectoid biology and I knew that I would need his insights. "Alright Ni, I'll look at them. Let me get you some medicine too." I watched my dad go downstairs and return with medicine to help with the symptoms of the metamorphosis. He would also retreat to his office to begin studying the Utamushi. After another day, I was fully recovered.

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas