Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•ง๐•–
Demon Applications! [ Saiken ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:40 pm
User Image

Saiken is now available for applications! Decisions on who gets a Bijuu are determined by the moderator team based on the positive guild impact and activity of the member. We will closely consider all applications based on those criteria. You may apply for Saiken. Saiken is capable of transforming suiton into slime, bubble, and acid techniques. The host of Saiken gains access to a special type of nature release known as Slime Release. Slime release is an augmented version of Suiton that is viscous and thick in its nature often giving it weight and power.

Applications end on April 21st. Good luck!

[size=10][b]Do you have a demon on another character?[/b] Yes or no
[b]Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character?[/b]
[b]How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities?[/b]
[b]How active are you?[/b]
[b]If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki?[/b]
[b]What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot?[/b]
[b]What have you done to earn this demon?[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:16 pm
Do you have a demon on another character? Thats a no from me chief
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? Would be added to Dabi, the Bubble Boy himself
How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities? Bubbles would bubble harder. Dabi's gimmick inadvertently fits extremely well with Saiken's. Dabi was made under the premise of using bubbles in conjunction with bloodline techniques. By adding Saiken's own properties into the mix, the already surprisingly wide utility of bubbles gets even better.
How active are you? I actively check gaia at least once a day at worst. If I'm not posting I'm reading or theory crafting.
If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? As active as I can be.
What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? Given the way that I have set Dabi's background, there's room for a lot of potential plot that could be set up in the future. Future events involving Amegakure being the most obvious, but also potentially dragging some Jashinist plots towards Tani a bit more assuming they would still be interested in corrupting the bijuu. Alternatively, Dabi could be used as some additional lore exploration, by learning some history from the six-tails and trying to find out more to better understand the demon after some sort of symbiosis is achieved between them. Tl;Dr, there's a lot of room there.
What have you done to earn this demon? I applied? No, but for real there's definitely more that I could do. I've got characters in Konoha, Tani, and Arashi as of now, and I have open spots that I intend to use for either future story characters or to help pad the rosters of other locations. I've got ideas for things falling out of my ears, and a lot of those ideas, being plot related, can be set into motion depending on opportunity, request, or necessity. Other than that, I got nothin for this question

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:18 pm
Demon app

Do you have a demon on another character? No
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? New one
How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities?
Making a Hozuki so she could become the Saiken states themself entirely which could add some fun aspects, combining that with Saikens defensive abilities creates a character with enormous defensive abilities. Combine Themis with her having every element the character will have a massive amount of utility and options. Being Buki class as well she will be able to make massive use of Saikens slime abilities and itโ€™s augmenting physical techniques, making simple contact with her carry heighten risk. Honestly Iโ€™m still trying to figure out what Saiken does but I believe it allows the character to have a lot of utility and benefit from the slow healing on a high stat, rather defensive character meaning itโ€™s very hard to beat her in an endurance match which fits with the attrition fight nature of Saiken and add a large amount t of tactical flexibility on top of this.
How active are you?
Half n half, at least a couple post a week at least at this point.
If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki?
Itโ€™ll be one of or more than likely my main, so a couple posts a week if things are going good, one at least
What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? going for Tani cause why not and with its upcoming arc and such events going on with a newly crowned, unmotivated Jinchuurichi things will push her into beginning to move and take affirmative actions. She will go to her elders for advice and help controlling the 6tails or how we her bond with it will work which I havenโ€™t decided on how that might work yet. Iโ€™d be wanting to interact with the other younger characters and intend her to go through a large transformation from her start point to her later evolution/progress. Possibly learn from one or even both other demon host in the land of river and one during the upcoming events if possible. Other than that I havenโ€™t had much time to consider what to add with this character but I intend for her to be actively involved in guild plot.

What have you done to earn this demon?
I always have difficulty with this question, so despite being a lil less active than I might like, Iโ€™ve been around for a while now and generally try my best to help address questions or queries people might have to help get to them quickly and help yโ€™all receive a few less. Iโ€™ve put some effort into helping Bun with the residency system updates. Iโ€™ve not really added much to the plot but Iโ€™m consistently present in events besides one of the recent ones. Iโ€™m never causing trouble and try to be helpful for newcomers and not much more I can add to this list I can think of atm really.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:49 pm
Do you have a demon on another character? no
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? Raxxas Suuki, Lightning Empire
How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities? With the slime's effects, it would heighten and expand Raxxas's Ninjutsu effects and with Slime Release access, more ninjutsu can be added. Even with the limited Bukijutsu list that Raxxas has currently, Saiken can push Raxxas's endurance and agility, allowing him to fight freely on the defensive and keep bringing Ninjutsu on his opponent.
How active are you? I have been doing better to the point of posting at least once per day, either its doing updates or doing post as i know i have a Tani post i owe and one in the Hidden Leaf as well. I am also planning to post in the Hidden Rain.
If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? Raxxas Suuki would serve as my big main over the other two mains, Tazu Koi and Samatha Uchiha, i would also be putting more effort in furthering the story of the Hidden Storm and the Lightning Empire. I also would plan to work with Bun closer on that and where a Saiken host may be needed in the village's development.
What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? Furthering any future arcs in the Lightning Empire, such as that i have heard that the Hidden Storm is trying to make allies with the Lightning Empire. I also would love to help with the arrangements of the Legendary Blades and where it be a good idea for those to be held at as i rp. The fact that not we don't have 7 active legendary blade wielders isn't exactly cool or ideal. Having 9 active users of the Tailed Beast and 7 users of the Legendary Blades together would be superb if possible. Perhaps with Saiken being involved with Raxxas Suuki and some story plans involving Zaishin, i can bring more activity to Zaishin itself.
What have you done to earn this demon?Been working on activity as of late, been involved with Land Country's Invasion, also repelling invaders in the Hidden Leaf which is ongoing. I also have update work i must do and make sure the rewards of that invasion are added into Iriza Razeblade. So there is a lot of activity plans that i have in set and stone, but overall, i am going to continue such activity.

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•ง๐•–

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items