Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[SRP] Rosepaw x Drift

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:07 pm
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:59 pm
Rosepaw had met with many a cat, two of whom included a mother and her daughter, Aspen and Daybreak. Or.. she thought she had met with Daybreak.. days were blurring together, meetings and watching cats were becoming one in the same. It was hard to tell who she had truly interacted with and who she had just watched to the point of thinking she had. Oh, whatever. All that is beside the point. One cat she hadn't met was the father of Daybreak, the night stand of Aspen, or whatever he had been to her.

She knew she had no place in this affair, really. It wasn't her business.. but it was impossible to not be interested! Who was this mysterious tomcat that eluded her search, seemingly never settling for more than a day where she could lock onto him. Until tonight, that is, as he had settled all too close to his daughters underground hideaway for a nap, and was perfectly easy to connect to for the young Starclan apprentice.

Drift, on the otherhand, was none the wiser to the nosy she-cat rearing her head into his love life. Until, well, he was finding himself slowly waking from his nap amongst an unfamiliar forest. He had never been called to Starclan or the dark forest before. He had heard tales from clancats alike, and knew where he stood.. but it was nothing more than that, tales. A series of explanations these cats used to justify their treatment of any other cats around them. He thought it was PATHETIC..
And now, here he lay, just inches away from a glowing, see through version of a cat.

"Hello there, I--!" The squeak of a voice was cut off as the muddled violet Tom yowled, pushing himself to his paws, his fur puffing out as he hissed, retreating backwards. Only, he found himself pressed against a tree as Rosepaw stood, rolling her eyes at the behavior. "Oh, calm your pelt old man! I'm just here to chat!" She chirped, settling down on her haunches and licking her paw.

"CHAT?!" Drift exclaimed. "I can see the tree behind you..?! What ARE you..?!" He accused, the nub of a tail.. lashing.. or trying to. He would stop it if he could, the pain from it was near clouding his head, but instinct wouldn't allow him to. "I'm dead, duh." Rosepaw giggled, planting her front paws firmly to the ground. "You know, you're just wiggling your butt, you look silly." The embarrassment from that comment seemed enough to stop the movement. "I-- excuse me..?! Fine! What do you want?!"

"I just said! Don't you living ever listen? I'm here to chat. Your names Drift, right? I'm Rosepaw. The name suits you, I could never find you asleep. You're always moving around, what's all that about?" She hummed casually, her tail swishing lightly as she spoke. "Why ever would I tell you that? It's none of your business.." but he didn't stop speaking. "I just don't like staying still, that's all." He grumbled, twitching one scarred and bitten ear.

"Oh, is that so, then? I suppose you weren't aware you went and.. drifted.. into your daughters cave then, hm?" She was here for some fun, and to help a bit. She was positive this would move in a...helpful direction. This was confirmed by the look of shock on his face. "Daybreak.. Daybreak lives in the caves..?! I thought- no! You're a lying little rat!" He accused, his tail lashing along. "I know every cat there is to know, and it's some fluffy Tom down in there!" He insisted. Rosepaw laughed again, eyeing him. "Oh, yeah? And why do you think your daughters down there now then?" Drift felt a bit guilty, as some instinct told him to wake up and go down to find the two cats. Did he have a right to be so angry about not knowing this? Or so protective over and daughter he'd never taken the time to know?

"I would know if she found a mate, especially.. no.. I wouldn't.. would I..?" He muttered, staring off past Rosepaw. "There it is, the break." The young she purred, shaking her head. "I think it's about time you go get to know those two, then, don't you?" She insisted, rising to her paws and padding towards him. "But.. no. I don't think they want me there." He argued softly, though the thought swam in his head. What if they did.. what if he could start over, try again? Meet his child, that tomcat in the underground tunnels.. try to amend things.. meet Aspen one more time, to apologize..

"Oh shut up and get started on DOING something with your life!" Rosepaw snapped, raising a paw and bonkin' Drift overtop the head as the scene of trees and grass before him faded to the familiar darkness of rest.  

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff