[PRP] Rescue Mission [Shahina x Xiuh]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shahina enjoyed a good stroll to stretch her legs, although she was often totally absorbed by the experience and would find herself miles from home. Today was such a day, but she had realized it ahead of time and accepted the matter. The adventure was good, anyway, and how was she going to meet new faces and places if she never wandered from her shabby den?

The trick answer was she wouldn't!

So she didn't mind the journey for the day, trekking along with her head held high and tail wagging. It was a good day- no, an excellent day. The breeze was cool, the sun shone gently, and she had a full stomach -- all the things you could want, really. Well, except for company, which she was hoping to remedy in some form or way. Maybe it was time to consider a pack or pride. Finding others on her own had proved not fruitful in the least, anyway. She hadn't minded for a time, but Shahina had begun to feel the deep pull of loneliness. Someone- anyone... she just wanted a friendly face to talk to for even just an hour and remind herself she wasn't the only soul in the rouge lands.

'YELP!'

A shrill cry cut through her brain fog, snapping her attention to the side and up. Where had it come from? Someone was hurt! Or scared. Or... playing a trick on her, but it didn't matter! Such a sound couldn't be ignored. Her eyes landed on a cliff, noting something over the edge. Without delay she darted over, barking up towards the cliff edge:

"Hello?! Is someone there? Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:38 pm
NymiiNym

User ImagePhlegon had thought it would be a good idea to stop and take a rest beside a relatively tall out cropping of rocks. The view had been absolutely lovely and since they weren't in a hurry anywhere, he felt it had been ok to stop. Xiuh had asked permission to explore the rocks, and he'd absentmindedly said ok. What harm could the snake find in the rocks anyhow?

He had drifted off in a daydream about what he couldn't remember now. Hours had passed by without him noticing. Eventually he had stretched and yawned. Perhaps it was time they should get going. Phlegon had gotten to his paws and called for his friend, expecting the snake to come quickly slithering her way out of some back hole. One moment, turned into several, and then several more, but still she didn't appear. He started calling more urgently, poking his nose into whatever holes he could find.

Xiuhcoatl was excited to go explore the caves and tunnels of this new place. She eagerly went into the darkness with her tongue flicking rapidly. It hadn't taken her long to find and devour a mouse before continuing to explore. There was plenty to keep a young snake interested for several hours. Which is exactly what she did. Xiuh left no spot unsearched if she was able. She enjoyed the feel of the stone against her belly scales.

The snake heard her friend calling. She turned downed a tunnel that she thought would take a her back and outside. Well it took her outside. High above the head of her friend, Xiuh landed upon a small ledge of rock that didn't have another entrance. "Phlegon! I'm up here! Help! I'm stuck!"

Eventually after far too long he heard the voice of his friend. Not at his paws as he expected, but high high above his head. Phlegon let out a yelp of pure terror. "How the flying furballs did you get up there?!" Frantically the wild dog started to search for a way to get her down.  

magnadearel

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:14 pm
No one answered her and for a moment Shahina wondered if she was just hearing things -- that could happen if you were lonely enough, she had heard. She lingered, hesitating on her final decision until she heard more sounds. No- voices. There was definitely someone nearby! Shahina didn't have to walk far to find one of the sources in the form of a panicked wild dog sporting a vibrant wing marking. No! This was not the time to admire such a cool mark!

"Oh! Hello! So there was someone here! Is everything okay? I think I heard shouting! Can I help?" One paw froze in the air as she eagerly blabbered, ears pinned to her head. He had made such a sad noise; whatever could be wrong?

"But I thought I also heard someone above..." she murmured, casting a glance to the cliff above. Surely she hadn't misheard, had she?

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 1:17 pm
NymiiNym

Phlegon paced back and forth a couple of times, and then jumped up to put his paws on the wall, trying to find a safe way for his friend to come down. It did look very impossible from where he was standing. "Do you see any ledges? Anything?"

A sudden voice behind him made him drop to all fours and turn. He found himself face to face with a bright orange dog. "Everything is not ok. My friend is stuck up there!" Phlegon pointed with his nose towards the ledge. "I have no idea how she got up there or how to get her down," he whined worriedly. He really hoped she could help them.

Xiuhcoatl peered over the edge as she heard another voice. She saw Phlegon talking to another wild dog. This one was a very bright orange with purple markings. She waved down at them with her tail as her dog pointed his nose upward at her. "Hello so nice to meet you. It would be lovely if you could help." The snake said hopefully as she watched the orange female.

magnadearel

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:19 am
Oh no! Now that sounded awful. Shahina variated her weight from foot to foot as she eyed the ledge above, squinting to spot the head of a frightened snake. Right, someone would have to be a noodle to even to consider getting up there in the first place, of course.

"Okay, okay okay, well-" What could she do to help them? Her climbing was subpar, being a dog and all...

"How much do they trust you? If we both were together, do you think they could toss themselves off and we catch them?"

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games