Claimed for hunting stats week of 4/25 by Nati

(Weylin) — 04/21/2020
Silentwillow, oh, poor Silentwillow. Her boredom was killing her! By boredom she meant a few moments ago the cat she was talking to had gone off and it had been exactly 5 seconds of her not talking to some cat. She seemed overly energetic constantly, she always wanted to compliment and squeal. She enjoyed nothing more than making cats smile.. though usually the smiles were more out of pity as she yowled their ears off and they ran away. Oh, she didn't know why! Her own hearing was subpar, she didn't know she was screaming. She's more ignorant than a mouse, constantly unaware of her surroundings. If she wasn't hunting you could put a huge rabbit in front of her face she would have no idea it was there.

Well, today, she was looking for something, a cat to have fun with! And she wasn't left disappointed when her gaze landed on that fluffy she cat, Sugarmaple was her name? "SUGARMAPLE!" She screeched, bouncing over. And, yes, she bounced, all four paws leaving the ground as she hopped her way over like a wobbly rabbit. "Hellooooo!" She chirped excitedly. She stopped her bouncing as she came closer to the she cat, her paws picking up and down as she stood there. Did she ever sit still?

Nati — 01/21/2022
Could this day get any worse? Sugarmaple wasn't sure it could. She had been awake and out with the clan all morning and not one cat had paid her any attention. Obviously something was in the air today dulling her clans senses.

The fluffy female had been up since dawn, having gone out with the first patrol. Usually patrol duty was better than hunting duty because on patrol she was with other cats. Being around other cats meant socializing and usually someone fawning over her. But no one did. The nerve of these cats. Being in her clan and not even acknowledging her.

Sugarmaple sat in the sunniest spot in the middle of camp so that she could be seen by everyone and groomed herself meticulously. Her mood continued to sour as no one came to share tongues with her. She was just about to give up and find one of her siblings to bother when a voice called her name. It was one of her new classmates, an ex kittypet.

"Hello, Silentwillow." Sugarmaple said, barely sparing the other she-cat a glance. She laughed inwardly about how 'wrong' her clanmates name was, for there was nothing Silent about this cat. Still, the attention and conversation was welcome, even if Sugarmaple wouldn't show it. "Are you finished with your duties for the day as well? "

(Weylin) — 01/21/2022
Finally gaining the ability to settle, Silentwillow stretched her back paws before quickly doing a large shake, getting out that last bit of energy left trapped in her. A soft plop, and she had sat herself right in front of Sugarmaple.

"Yes, yes, hello!" She hummed, lifting one paw to bat at her ear, which had chosen to land unceremoniously onto her face when she'd sat down. Even when she'd considered herself relaxed, there was always something to do with her paws.

"Oh, yes of course! I just finished up with a bit of hunting, I actually caught something!" She sounded proud of herself, puffing out her chest and raising her head. Silentwillow had usually been placed on regular patrols, considering she was a tad new to hunting, but was getting better every day. "I was so upset, or, well, just a little upset! I was hoping to patrol with you! Did it go well? Did you see any other clan cats, hm?" If only she could have gone on the patrol with Sugarmaple, then she could've had more to talk about!
"Some day I'll get to meet more clan cats. Well, hopefully their nice. If they aren't, I'm sure I can take them!" She knew full well.. she wouldn't be able to do that.

Nati — 01/21/2022
Sugarmaple resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Finally being able to provide for the clan that's been caring for her was hardly worthy of praise or pride. Still, she was thankful that Silentwillow was improving. Well, improving her hunting. Social skills? Not so much. Sugar continued her grooming as her clanmate continued on and on.

A soft, nearly inaudible purr started in her chest at the mention of patrolling with her. It was nice to finally be the center of someone's attention. Sugarmaple let out a soft "mhm" and "no" as the other she-cat fired off questions. Finally, she stopped grooming herself and looked at the cat plopped next to her.

"Maybe you can go to the next moon gathering. Members from each clan go so it would be easy to meet the other clans there. Though I don't know why you want to; the best cats are here in our clan." Sugar said, raising her head proudly as she said 'best'. It was true, in her mind anyway. Mainly because of her family and the fact that she was there.

(Weylin) — 01/21/2022
The back, unfolded part of the ear perked up in an almost... Dog like manner, lifing the tips of her ears off her face. Silentwillows tail slowly started thrumming on the ground as she stared intently at Sugarmaple. Even if her hearing was a bit shot, her yearning to understand seemed strong enough.

Every ounce of her energy was focused on the fluffy she-cat for those brief sentences. For some, it could be unsettling, for others, maybe a nice sign of active listening.

Either way, it seemed a trance she had to blink away as Silentwillow prepped her answer. "Oh yes yes! Of course! Lightningclan is the best I'm sure." She agreed, nodding vigorously. "I guess I just.. well, it would be interesting to see them! A gathering sounds fun!" Her tail began swishing about rather than thumping the ground. "Do you think Sparrowstar would ever let me go to one?" She raised her head just a little. "I think I'd do great! They'd all like me for sure."
( Plz Silentwillow ur cute but- don't get urself killed :kawaiiboi: )

Nati — 01/21/2022
Sugarmaple nearly snorted at such enthusiastic naivety. Most of Lighteningclan didn't even like the kittypets, they just tolerated them. Some of the cats from the other clans? They've been downright hostile.

"I'm sure she'll let you go eventually, if not the next one." Sugarmaple said before lowering her head back down to lick her paw. "You know, not all clan cats are friendly. Though the moon gatherings are supposed to be friendly or at least neutral, cats have been known to get into fights." She stopped grooming again to look directly at Silentwillow. "You really think you can take on one of the other clans warriors?"

(Weylin) — 01/21/2022
She tilted her head, awkwardly mimicking Sugarmaple by licking her own paw. She just didn't know what to do with herself, poor thing. "Awwwe.." Silentwillows whole body slumped a little. "I don't see why they don't just want to be friendly. If we all could just respect the borders.. then there wouldn't be any issues!" She huffed, obviously a little offput by the information.

"We all can't even really get along at a peaceful meeting. That's no fun." Really, she couldn't quite wrap her head around it. Why couldn't they just.. STOP fighting? Had they ever heard of negotiating? Her two-legs did that all the time! She wanted to sit on the couch, but she couldn't, so they gave her her own tiny flat couch!

"Well.. I think I'd give em a good fight! I might not know a lot, but it doesn't take too much to bite and claw!" Her tail flickered a little, more irritated by the idea of fighting than anything. "See.. I wouldn't want to, really truly, but if I had to.. I think I'd come out just fine." A lot of confidence for a kitty pet stored in there, it seems.

Nati — 01/26/2022
Sugarmaple let out an amused chuckle. Someone needed to teach this cat the ways of the clans, and not just how they hunted and fought. When Silentwillow talked like that, she sounded so... kittypet? Spoiled? Naive? Sugarmaple couldn't quite name it. Everyone knew the clans couldn't get along just like everyone knew the sun would rise the next day. It was just something that went along with clan life.

"Well, you see, Lightening Clan, like I said, is the best, and being the best, we have things here that other clans don't have, things they want." The fluffy she-cat spoke directly to Silentwillow, inching her head closer to her clanmate. "Have you ever even been to the Temptation Rocks?" She asked curiously.

Many of the ex-kittypets that joined their clan were chaperoned by the clan warriors for some time. Many never left camp other than to hunt one particular part of the forest or practice fighting at the sandy grounds. Would any warrior in their right mind bring this clumsy looking, chatty she-cat to the best, and slightly dangerous, relaxation spot in LighteningClan?

Honorary Lil Guy(Weylin) — 01/26/2022
Silentwillow tilted her head, giving a quiet hmmh? She proceeded with a nod, scanning Sugarmaple. "Oh, okay..! I guess that makes sense. Of course they'd want what we had." Part of her still felt conflicted, if something was so important for her to have heard stories of battles and injuries, wouldn't it just be more productive to compromise? But, in all honesty, she forgot it the moment she thought it. It didn't matter to her enough to dwell on, especially if a fellow clanmate was telling her it was just.. the way it was, and the way it would always be. Maybe that's just how clans worked. So long as nobody she liked got hurt, it would be fine.

Oh! A new place?! "Temper-what-now rocks?" Her interest peaked as her whole body straightened, her eyes widening a little. "Noo, I haven't been there! Why? Is it one of the really cool things the other clans want?" Hey, at least she could somewhat use context clues.

After just a tiny pause she continued on. It seemed as though she were going to go silent before her brain came up with more she wanted to say. "Are we going to go there? Or, I guess, are you able to go there..? Oh, am I allowed there?" Silentwillow sheepishly added that last part, a bit worried now that she'd been banned from this place she had quite literally just found out existed.

Nati — 04/08/2022
Sometimes her clanmate really was just like an excitable kit, all wide eyes and curious. Sugarmaple resisted the urge to laugh as Silentwillow took off asking questions about the rocks. Seriously, she talked so fast, did she ever even breathe? The vain she-cat watched her clanmate, amused as she continued on, waiting for a pause long enough to answer a few of the questions.

"The Temptation rocks." She said slowly and with emphasis when she finally got the chance. "It's one of the best spots in the whole territory, and yes, other clans want it." With a high and might look, Sugarmaple stood up and flicked her tail high behind her. "Of course I am allowed there. As for you.... hmm.." Any Lightening clan warrior was allowed to visit the rocks, assuming they finished their duties, but Sugarmaple was fairy sure Silentwillow didn't know that. It was wrong to tell her otherwise, but Sugarmaple liked the idea of Silentwillow needing her for something. Although the other she-cat was very talkative, loud, and somewhat helpless, Sugarmaple found herself enjoying the company.

"You can go as long as I accompany you." Sugarmaple spoke very matter of fact before licking her paw as if suddenly disinterested.

(Weylin) — 04/13/2022
Silentwillow was still astonished. Some may feel embarrassed, being corrected for misspeaking so bluntly, but not her. She was grateful to be learning, giggling to herself about her mistake. "Temptation! Okay!" She nodded rather vigorously, offering a toothy grin to the fluffy cat before her. "Well, if it's called temptation I'm not surprised! Cats wanting it is fitting." She hummed, swaying back and forth as she spoke.

Although, she was hit by a wave of worry as Sugarmaple examined her with narrowed eyes after seeming.. not so sure she was allowed there. Silentwillow could feel her mood drop, a pile of rocks stacking atop her as her head drooped. "Oh.. that doesn't sound like good news.." she whispered at the other shecats thoughtful 'hmmm'. She was certain she'd be allowed to go.. but if Sugarmaple said otherwise? It seemed so weird if she couldn't, but the clan cats did a lot of dumb stuff from her perspective. She'd have to get used to that though.. she WAS one, after all.

And like a twig snapping under pressure, her head shot back up. She could go! With Sugarmaple. Completely unaware to the disinterest the cat was showing, socially inept as ever, she leaped to her paws. "Oh I can..?! That would just be awesome! Will you go with me then?" She asked quickly, hopping a bit closer to Sugarmaple and staring up at her with the widest eyes and slightest pout. "Come in! It will be so fun!" She insisted, pawing at the ground before her. All she wanted to do now was to go see the oh so awesome sounding rocks.

Nati - 4/17/2022
Perfect. The vain she-cat thought as Silentwillow processed the information and started nagging at her like a little kit to leave the camp. It was so nice to have someone so eager for her attention, even if it she wanted a slightly different attention. Silentwillow being so cute and gullible was a nice bonus.

As the other she-cat got closer and began to pout, Sugarmaple couldn't help but laugh. Oh my was she cute. Hmm..

"I will go with you on one condition." Said the white and honey colored she-cat. "To get to the rocks, we have to swim a little. My fur becomes a mess once wet so! You have to help me groom once we get to the rocks and once we get back to camp. Okay? Come on then." There, now Silentwillow would have to focus solely on her at some point. Sure that Silentwillow would follow regardless of her condition, Sugarmaple stood and made her way out of camp.

Soon she'd be sunning on the rocks, getting groomed by a cute she-cat. This day just got a whole lot better.