Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
A very real, but tired man looking for his Queen..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megasteinn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:09 am
So here is the deal.. I've been through some absolute bull-hockey in the more recent future. I've been in so much pain recently that I absolutely 100% shut down for a couple of days. I lost the ability to perform my day-to-day functions. But I decided it was time to change.. I really need to get back up and out there. So here I am.. I came BACK to Gaia Online.

I am a very OLD vet to the site. I don't have access to my old account anymore (Email was deleted, and can't remember the login info) so I just decided a new beginning is better.

I go by the name of Megasteinn. I've had other names that centered around the names Artemis and Helios. But that was the old me.

I am 27 years old, and a resident of Tennessee. I got a career that kicks, my own place, and a car that runs. My life isn't honestly that bad.. I can't really complain about that. I've just had a terrible time with my past few relationships.. I've had my heart torn out and stomped on repeatedly. I've been cheated on and abandoned.. it's left me wanting to find my real happiness. Am I dumb? Probably.. but I'm still looking..

I am 6'1" 240 pounds. Tall, white, nerdy, geeky, funny, gamer extraordinaire whom goes above and beyond for the people I care for. I seldomly drink, mainly at social events. Not a smoker, and do no drugs. I spend 80% of my free time plowing my way through videogames.

I am looking for someone who is similar to me. Prefer a gamer, but not gonna count against you. I prefer you be at least 21, but won't count out someone who is 20 (below 18 is a no-go. Sorry, but we can be friends. Not saying no to people being friends with me too.) Prefer you be non-smoker and drug free. Drinking doesn't bother me. Race has nothing to me.. fun fact, I am color blind. Can't see the color red.

I prefer you be relatively close, but distance is fine too. My last relationship was pretty distant.

So, that's about it.. if this peaked your interest, please DM me. I'd love to hear from you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:15 am
message was sent wink  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash