Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
🦗 || One Last Kiss | Kimure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Kiku recalled her puppets once her job was done, watching Momotaro disappear in a cloud of smoke. It still took her a second to get over the lingering feeling of sadness, but it’s not like she couldn’t handle it. It was a reflexive emotion at this point, one that Kiku knew she would eventually come to terms with. Chimure’s voice pulled her from her reverie prematurely, causing Kiku to jump just a little. She turned and gave the man a wide, but embarrassed, grin as she gave him a thumbs up. Her Sage Mode markings faded as her wire prisons collapsed and Nuibari disappeared into smoke as well. Nimure blew by her just then and went to check up on his parents. The blonde girl felt for them, she truly did. Watching the Aburame family learn the news about their destroyed home pulled at her heartstrings. Kiku understood, at least a little, what it was like to watch where your life had taken place go up in smoke.

But at the same time, Kiku felt a little… alienated. Not that she minded. After all, this hadn’t been a fight for her in the same way it had been for them. But Kiku would be lying if she said she didn’t feel like a spectator, simply watching an intimate scene not meant for her. The young girl stuffed her hands in her pockets and quietly turned away, giving the family their space and time, only moving once the trio moved on. She stayed quiet the entire trip back to the ruins of the Aburame house, and checked Chimure and Hina into a place for the night. It wasn’t until Nimure turned to her that Kiku shifted her gaze from the ground, where it had been pointing without her notice. She had been stuck in her thoughts, but the strain in her friend’s voice was enough to bring her back from the dead. “Oh, right. I’ll be right behind you.” Kiku waited for Nimure to pass before she turned to his parents, bowing deeply at the waist for a long second. “I’m really sorry for what happened. If, uh, you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask. I’m usually at the KPD these days, and I’m kind of a light sleeper, so you’ll always be able to get a hold of me.” She waved and then followed her friend to his place.

Truth be told, in all of the excitement, Kiku had forgotten about her deal with Nimure. She could feel herself becoming more nervous with every step they took towards his apartment. It was a nervousness that didn’t make sense to her. It wasn’t logical. She’d been so happy about it before, so what was her deal now? She had to quash those feelings down once they entered the apartment. “Wow, it’s so tacky.” She joked as she took a few steps, looking around with a small smirk. “But it fits a nerd like you, so it works somehow.” Kiku winked and walked over to the window, leaning against the sill to look outside. It was a nice view, especially seeing the oranges and purples mixed together over Konoha before slowly fading into a night sky. Kiku felt… at ease, even within the first few steps. That was a new feeling, and the Chunin decided to relish it for a few seconds, before turning around. She rested her hip against the windowsill once Nimure melted into the couch. She was pretty much already settled: most of what she needed was in her workshop. So Kiku felt like she could relax, with the Aburame’s presence helping her wind down.

The blonde girl quietly pulled her flask from her back pocket before tossing it to Nimure. “So what now? Do you do anything for fun here?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4365 / 4365
Stamina: 3465 / 3465
Nature Chakra: 1666 / 1666
Puppet Points: 0 / 69
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 6

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:51 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱As I slowly peeled the white cloth gloves from my hands, I remembered how Kiku comforted my parents. I knew that they could count on her if they needed help and I found that I was relying on her even more than before. I could tell that she felt awkward earlier having to stay on the sidelines as my family experienced our own special brand of turmoil. What else was new?

▱▰▱I remember tossing my gloves onto the coffee table and realizing that this was a key moment. I was enjoying our banter but I definitely knew that there was a lot simmering under the surface between us. Kiku small-talked me about what to do for fun. I just pointed at my fancy new record player that was positioned in such a way that it was clearly center-stage in the apartment. "You're looking at it. I get home pretty late from work most of the time. I just turn on the record player. I let play through the place when I'm doing chores. Before I go to sleep, I plug in my headphones to it to calm my brain down." I let slip that the soothing sound of slow saxophones and pianos from jazz music was my main remedy against the agitating songs of the Utamushi that were bombarding my senses lately. When she offered me the flask, I accepted it and took a hearty gulp. "s**t, I really needed a drink after today." I took a second, although smaller, sip before handing it back. I already felt more sedated as I felt the warm booze hit my empty stomach. I still preferred a smoke, but not right now.

▱▰▱I inhaled deeply as I sat up and let the jazz music carry me away. Yet, there I was still, sitting there. Staring at the second most damaged person I knew. First place was me, by far. My heart raced as I realized that Kiku was livening the place up even more than the jazz. The industrial brick walls felt less cold now. She was striking as the golden sunset peeked through the curtainless factory windows. I allowed my impulsive brain to take over a little. "I'm sick of being alone." I confessed and I felt like Kiku could understand. "I wake up at the a** crack of dawn, put on my mask, do missions with other masked people, then I get home at night." I wasn't really complaining, just painting a picture of my loneliness. I felt like I needed to work constantly to stay away from my demons. Approximately millions of little demons to be precise.

▱▰▱I sat up more and rested my elbows on my side, I was folded up. "Kiku." I was still staring at her from the sofa, with my worries boiling up from my stomach into my throat. "You know how I feel about you. And I'm sorry that I'm so ******** up. But I think I'm too in love with you to just be friends." This was dramatic but it was gospel truth in terms of how my feelings had developed over time. I didn't want her to move in until I told her that. It was only fair, at least in my mind. "I've got a lot of my own s**t that I'm dealing with. And I don't want you here just for soothing me. Basically, I don't wanna use you. I'm losing myself in this and I need you, so much." My eyes became a little glossy as I opened up as my throat quivered a little. "But it's not your responsibility, y'know? It's mine. I...yeah, I just don't know." It was true, I had no idea what to do. I waited to hear what she would say, but I was fearful, I did not want to lose her. But I recall how I was at a crossroads and I just needed to choose a path.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,665 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
First Class: Bloodline [ Aburame and Kenzen ]
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
Second Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Scholar
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
The puppeteer was silent as she listened to Nimure talk about his day. In a way it was similar to how she spent hers. Her job at the KPD was simply undercover since her mission with Takao. Every day she went to work with people who hid behind falsities and secrets, and the way Kiku hid her task wasn’t any different. She didn’t trust anyone she worked with, she couldn’t No-one except two people, one of which was sitting in front of her. The blonde shinobi kept her mouth shut about her solidarity, however. Nimure didn’t know about her mission, and attempting to draw parallels between their struggles could tip him (or any listeners) off. It hurt her to keep that kind of secret from her best friend, but Kiku had to remind herself that it was for the best. But she desperately wanted to let Nimure know that he wasn’t alone. “Nimure…” she said quietly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Kiku found herself walking forward, crossing the room until she stood just in front of her friend. She was silent for agonizing seconds. If the girl’s heart could still beat, she figured it might have been going a million miles per hour. As Kiku looked at Nimure, it hit her just how old they’d become. Just how much the two of them had been through, both together and apart. But Kiku could still see the young boy from their Academy days, the same one she scared with a stupid broom prank. The one she’d had detention with. The one she’d saved. When the Aburame opened up about his feelings, all Kiku could really see was her best friend, scared of something that unraveled him from frayed ends. Nimure felt so much, took on so much that he didn’t have to.

Kiku took her flask back and took a long pull from it. It didn’t affect her the same as it did Nimure, even when she was human. But it was a motion that still helped her calm her own nerves, which were acting up enough that she would have been shaking. Still, Kiku managed to find her voice as her lips upturned into a small smile. “You’re such an idiot sometimes.” The girl bent down, resting knee on the sofa next to Nimure as she gently lowered her face to his, softly pressing her lips to his. It was slow, simple, with one hand palming the young man’s cheek. A kiss didn’t need to be complicated. Kiku only let it last for a couple of seconds before rising back up, but not enough to fully stand. “You always put too much on your plate to take care of alone. You’re allowed to ask for help, you know. That’s probably why it feels like you’re alone; you don’t reach out until you're near breaking. It’s why you have Moriyama. It’s why you have me.” Kiku added the last part a bit softer than the rest. “But you don’t need to put so much responsibility on your shoulders, Nimure. It’s beneath you. So try not to keep everything so… bottled up so much, okay?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱My heart raced when Kiku started walking toward me. The nervousness was to be expected since the last time something like this happened I got slapped across a warehouse. I remember that I tensed up in surprise when I felt her put her lips on mine. It was my first real kiss and when we separated I leaned back and let my jaw fall in shock. I smiled instinctively as my breathing quickened and relief washed over me. My eyes were amorous as she told me not to take so much on my shoulders. I felt my hand raise up to grab Kiku's hand as it was still resting on my cheek. I used my strength to pull Kiku's hand closer to me before letting go and wrapping my arms around her lower back. I hugged her tightly as she now rested on my lap and legs. "Okay." I let myself truly exhale for the first time in a long time. I knew that she would always be here for me and it was finally time for me to accept some help.

▱▰▱I leaned back into the sofa but still held onto her tightly. We could finally be together and there was nothing that I wanted more. "Now you're an idiot's girlfriend." I said playfully as I smiled and stared up at her. I was a little frozen because of my extreme lack of experience in romance. I dismissed my thoughts as I willfully took the plunge into expressing my feelings. I sat up quickly and began kissing her more passionately as I continued holding her close to me. I gasped for air multiple times but couldn't stop as we ventured into passion together. Years of waiting erupted each and every time that I kissed her over and over again.

▱▰▱I never forgot the song that played in the background as Kiku kissed me for the first time. It was my new favorite and I played it every time that I needed to come back to this moment. It wasn't written as a love song, but the lyrics and chords always tugged on my heart ever since. Minutes together turned into hours as the Sun set and I finally drifted into my first deep, quiet sleep in months. When the morning light came through the industrial window in my bedroom I let go of Kiku and rolled out of bed to get ready for the day. "You don't have to stay with me the whole time, y'know. Since you don't sleep and all." I knew that I was attached to her for hours and it gave me a sense of calming peace that I'd never known. I buttoned up my black shirt to complete my outfit and would allow Kiku to tie my silver tie if she wanted to. I would kiss her forehead before returning to the living room.

▱▰▱I grabbed a green apple from the fridge and chomped into it for breakfast on my way to the sofa. "I've got another mission for today. I think this one actually involves Ame, the real one." I smiled playfully and generally seemed a lot more content and at ease than I did yesterday. "Are you game?" I tossed the mission scroll her way before throwing the apple core in the trashcan from across the room.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,665 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
“I guess that makes me a fool’s fool.” Kiku replied, pressing her forehead to Nimure’s. The two continued to kiss as the Aburame picked her up, both of them letting out a decade’s worth of repressed feelings. It was a lot to take in, but none of it mattered to the girl. Not at this moment. Neither of them had been able to unwind in what felt like their entire life. Between mission after mission, tragedy after tragedy, their souls had been worn down time after time. This moment, this eternal moment, felt like it had its own pocket of time. Where nothing else mattered. So Kiku didn’t want to ruin it. She wanted them to have their time to unwind.

Sometime later, the two of them were laying in bed. The exhaustion of the day had caught up to them, getting Nimure to pass out almost instantly. Kiku, however, simply stared up at the ceiling. Her nights were long these days. And, once again, it was just her and her thoughts and something was weighing on her mind. Kiku gently removed Nimure’s arms from around her as she slid out of bed, gingerly stepping onto the floor and quietly slipping outside. In the dead of night, Kiku sat, legs crossed at the ankles, upon the roof of the apartment building. The girl silently looked out over Konoha, her thousand yard stare seeing none of it. Something felt off to her about recent events. How did Monarch know so much about Nimure? Between his stalker, and the murders caused by Hohoemu in her search to find Kiku, the blonde girl was beginning to worry about the security of the village. The way the whole mission had gone, Kiku’s gut was giving her a bad feeling. Like this whole thing wasn’t over yet.

It was possible she was just overreacting, or letting her anxiety take over. Nimure blasted Monarch to bits… hadn’t he? She had to trust that the Aburame could handle some stalker. Kiku’s mind began to race, her worries creating thousands of different scenarios. So she pulled up a cigarette that she’d bummed from Nimure and used it to talk a calming breath. The girl had to settle her nerves, and she held her breath until she could toss out the harmful thoughts. The Chunin exhaled smoke once there was only one fear left, one that she couldn’t get rid of. Nimure, injected with hundreds of black threads, turned against her as they were forced to fight to the death. It was a vision that haunted her, and something that she couldn’t allow to happen. Never again.

As if on cue, a cloud of smoke popped into existence next to her. Kiku looked up as the smoke faded, revealing her Momotaro puppet. She snuffed out the cigarette and rose to her feet and locked eyes with the puppet, a gentle breeze blowing her golden locks as she stood in silence. The neutral expression of the puppet was a far cry from the expressive face Kiku was used to. “Hi, Momo.” She said quietly. “I hope you’re doing alright… wherever you are now. Things have been kind of busy here. Missions have been rough, and Sadayo is like a battle ax whenever we train together. But it’s not all bad.” Kiku paused, rubbing her arm and looking away for a long second. “But it’s not all bad, uh. Nimure and I started dating. I’m… scared, though, for his sake. I just want him to be safe, and being near me could jeopardize that. Still, I can’t help it. I’ve always been pretty selfish, huh?” She half joked with a small chuckle. She let the words hang for a second. Even a joke that small was able to cut through her tension. “You had to have known that would happen… didn’t you?”

Kiku took in a large breath and slowly let it out before continuing. “I don’t want to lose someone I love, never again. And… I’m sorry it took losing you for me to learn that. It might be too late now, but I won’t let it happen to anyone else, I promise.” Kiku stepped forward and wrapped her arms around the body of the young man, pulling him into a hug. “Goodnight, Momo. I miss you, every day.” She lingered like that for some time before stepping away, the puppet disappearing once again once she did. With her mind settled, Kiku went back inside.

By the time morning came, Kiku was back in bed with Nimure, who had clung back to her in his sleep. Once light filtered through, the Aburame awoke from his slumber and rolled out of bed. “Oh, I didn’t.” Kiku confessed as she also got up. She nodded to a door elsewhere in the apartment and continued. “I was setting up some stuff so I don’t gotta go to my shop for repairs. Surprisingly, the world doesn’t revolve around you, Aburame.” She teased with a pointed smirk. The Chunin stepped forward and helped Nimure with his tie as he explained his mission. “What, you’re going to dazzle them to death with your outfit or something?” She prodded. “But yeah, I’m game.” She answered, catching the scroll. “Where to?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I had a smile on my face as Kiku responded to me and we had a chat. "It's good you're making yourself at home. I guess I slept harder than I thought." I said nonchalantly as I slid my feet into my sneakers and slipped my gloves on my hands. I approached her slowly after she caught the scroll. I put my forest green jacket on by sliding both arms into their sleeves at the same time. When she made her barb at me about the world revolving around me. "It feels like it now." I put my hands on her waist as we stood together. It was true, it felt like the world stood still since last night. I looked down at her and then allowed my eyes to dance over to the floor as my face flushed. "I, yeah, I've got it." My gloved hand dug around in my jacket's pocket before retrieving a shining silver object. "I never leave my place without it." I showed her the lighter she made for me some time ago. The lighter had the emerald green beetle on it in amazing condition. It was clear that it was used but still well-cared after. I spun the wheel on the lighter and caused it to click before a small flame sparked. The lid of the lighter then swung back over and subdued the fire. "I really didn't know you felt the same way. But after all you've done for me. I guess I really am an idiot." I tossed the lighter in the air a bit, as if signifying Kiku's generous heart toward me. I put my prized possession back into my jacket pocket before hugging my girlfriend gently.

▱▰▱When Kiku asked where we were going I put my mask over my mouth. "We're going to infiltrate their outpost outside the village." I walked out of the apartment and locked the door behind me before venturing out into the village. I held her hand as we walked together but let it go after we walked through the gates. I got my head out of the clouds of new romance to focus seriously on my mission. I was confident that Kiku would do the same. "The main target is Sano Ayako. She's reported to be a master of stealth so keep your guard up more than usual. JUEI's reports also mentioned that she's a religious zealot of some crow religion. Do you know anything about that?" I asked out of genuine curiosity and wondered how many of the blanks I needed to fill in about this target for Kiku's benefit.

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
As Kiku read the scroll, Nimure surprised her by pulling her by the waist. She was so wrapped up in the mission details, she didn’t notice him coming. Without looking up, the girl rested one of her hands on top of the one on her waist. Then Kiku shut the scroll and handed it back. Nimure was much cheesier than Kiku had ever thought he’d be. And she’d known him for a long time. It was like his sense of what was cool was behind, like, forty years. But she supposed that that nerdiness was part of his charm, in a weird way. Kiku couldn’t imagine the Aburame any other way, and she doubted that she wanted to, either.

She smiled a little as Nimure flicked his lighter closed. His Chunin promotion felt like an eternity ago, but Nimure kept the lighter in pristine condition. It warmed Kiku to see him take such good care of the gift she’d gotten him. The puppeteer shook her head so she could refocus on the mission as Nimure opened his heart out to her once again. “Don’t think too much about it, Nimure. Just enjoy it for what it is, yeah?” She lightly teased as she poked his forehead lightly. “So keep your head in the game, so I don’t have to carry you on the job.” Despite her nonchalant attitude, Kiku wrapped her arm around Nimure’s as they walked out, intertwining their fingers together as they went through the village.

“A crow cult? Can’t say I’ve heard too much about it.” Kiku tilted her head as they left the village. Some JUEI reports she’d read mentioned Ame having a… strict religious adherence. But she wasn’t knowledgeable about the details. “Are we sure it’s actually Ame this time? And not another member of your fanclub?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I nodded my head as Kiku expressed not knowing what the crow cult was. "According to our intel, the crow religion believes in prophecies. I guess they also worship a really big crow or something? I don't know, it's stupid. It's a religion that some captured Ame agents seem to believe in." We only had table scraps of details about the hermit kingdom that was Amegakure. I was quick to dismiss the odd religion as silly because it was. How were birds and prophecies connected anyway? It made no sense to me. When Kiku jokingly asked if it was actually Ame I just shrugged my shoulders and smirked beneath my mask. "I don't know, dude, I just work here." My sarcasm came through as we walked through the Fire Country together. I then rolled my eyes as I thought more about the fan club aspect that Kiku referenced Monarch saying. "I wish I had cooler fans that didn't kidnap my parents and blow up their house." I gave a pained chuckle as I was still processing that whole event from yesterday.

▱▰▱As we walked toward the compound, a dark cloud loomed overhead. "Looks like they like to bring the rain with them." The whole thing was so foreboding that it was cliche. As we approached the supposed compound, I crouched behind a large tree. The large metal shed was in my line of sight now as I formed a handseal. "This is gonna seem counterintuitive to stealth but just trust me." I formed a handseal before opening my mouth and letting out one high-pitched screech. It lasted for less than a second as an echo of neon green sonic chakra passed over the area. The loud single pitch allowed me to sense everyone in the hideout. "That sound was loud but it's undetectable and allows me to sense a lot of info. They're underground so they're not completely stupid with this metal shack in the middle of a field situation. There's a lot of grunts but one at, like, kage level. I assume that's Sano. She's good at sensory and ninjutsu skills. She has all of the chakra natures and dust release too." Chomei's sensory skills that I had mastered allowed me access to a great amount of information. Although I did worry that she might use a sensory technique to find us before we could get the drop on them. "Do you think we're good to move in? Before we do we should prepare ourselves for a bit of a rumble." I asked Kiku's input now that she had all the information that was necessary.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,585 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:
▰ Sensory Pitch [ Kankaku-Tekina Pitchi ] | Rank A | Spiritual
The user forms a handseal and releases a single high pitched frequency from their mouth. This sound travels over the entire area (topic) and allows the user to sense all persons in the area with incredible detail. They are able to determine every individual's stats, chakra and stamina amount, bloodlines, and even areas of expertise (classes). This allows for the jinchuuriki to gather an immense amount of intel. Additionally, the high pitch is heard but completely undetectable.

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Kiku reflexively flinched from the sonic screech that Nimure caused, cupping her ears with her hands until it was over. “Well, if they didn’t know we were here before, they do now…” She muttered. Nimure reassured her that the blast was undetectable, but the girl wasn’t so sure. Besides, it was loud as hell. It didn’t take a sensor type to realize they were looking around. But still, seeing Nimure whip out a wide scale jutsu like that was impressive. He did it like it was nothing, too. It was astonishing for Kiku to see just how much the Aburame had grown since their days as Academy students. But the girl also still held the same sentiment she always had: Jinchuriki were weird.

“Wait, you’re telling me Ame just casually sends Kage level shinobi out on missions? Like… how?” A look of astonishment washed over Kiku’s face at the news. “Just how strong is Ame then, and their Kage too?” As she spoke, Kiku flexed her fingers and summoned Momotaro and Hohoemu puppets to her side. She wanted to be ready right from the start if their target really was that strong. As Nimure gave the breakdown of their targets, Kiku tread lightly on the ground around the metal shack, occasionally tapping her toes to the earth. “So they’re down there?” She asked, turning to Nimure before rolling her sleeves up, revealing her forearm tattoos. “I s’pose that would be a good idea if anyone else was after them.” The blonde puppeteer nodded to Nimure, silently telling him to move over to where she was standing, before she knelt down.

Kiku placed her palms to the ground and, as fast as she could, generated a massive amount of chakra through the dirt. She wanted to catch Sano’s sensory abilities off guard, and hit them fast and hard. Extremely hard. Golden sparks ran through the ground, nearly instantly disintegrating the dirt in a quarter mile radius into golden dust. [Iron Sand Imperial Funeral S+] Once the massive amount of gold dust was formed, Kiku let gravity do the rest, forcing nearly tons of metallic sand to crash around their targets. Once it began to fall, Kiku rose to her feet, dusting her hands off confidently.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

▰ Iron Sand Imperial Funeral [ Satetsu Taisou ] | Rank S+
The user will lay their hands down on the ground, causing a well-sized region (180 foot length) in front of them to become laced with iron sand. The surfaces afflicted by the lace will attain a dark gray tint. While remaining in this position, the user will send surges of chakra through the sand, causing it to rise and fall as if tidal waves. Because of its iron composition, most anything caught within these waves is crushed or smothered to death.
• Must have enough sand to cover this area, approximately S rank according to manipulation rules.
• This devastating technique causes fourth tier suffocation and paralysis if caught in its wake.

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I agreed with Kiku's sentiment about Amegakure having powerful shinobi. It wasn't a comforting thought for me, either. Yet I still felt a surge of hope. "They are strong. But so is Leaf." I pointed at Kiku and myself because I was able to easily detect that we had similar levels of power to the Ame spy. Our village did also have a lot of jinchuuriki like me after all. We also had a Hokage who was a powerful combatant. Kiku's plan to flood the underground bunker with golden sand was brilliant. I was expecting us to have to move in but if her plan worked then we would be able to take them all out in one shot from above ground. I walked behind Kiku and watched as she collapsed golden dust onto the underground bunker. "Nice!" I cheered as I sensed the destruction of each Ame agent's chakra signature. However, the underground bunker was large even as it was being flooded by the mass and weight of Kiku's technique.

▱▰▱As the dirt and metal above the targets disintegrated above our main target, I sensed a cube of powerful chakra (S+ spiritual) forming around the leader. The barrier instantly disintegrated the golden dust around her and above her at the ground level. I looked down to see the massive hole in the ground formed by Agent Miru. The woman looked back up at me with glowing purple eyes through her mask with a rebreather covering her mouth. "Oh my. This is unfortunate." I remember that the female agent's voice was soft and almost kind, disarmingly so. Her barrier disappeared as it was canceled out by the power of Kiku's chakra but seemingly not so much that it was useless at protecting her. Once the barrier was down, she elegantly retrieved her umbrella and used it to float from under the ground to the surface. "We're here to arrest you, Sano Ayako." I exposed her identity by ignoring her KASA codename. This was an interrogation strategy to analyze how she would react and determine if we found the target with more certainty. "Well, since you already know my name, I suppose I won't be needing this..." She carefully removed her KASA mask and revealed her youthful face. She had a gentle, calm smile that unnerved me deeply. All of her comrades had just perished around her and her base was destroyed. Yet she seemed completely unphased by it all. "You're Konoha nin then? Would you grant me the courtesy of giving me your names?" Her yellow eyes were dead as she stared at us, expecting an actual response like this was a polite conversation. Yet she was so poised that I found it difficult to follow where she was going with this. "Nah, I don't think so." I shook my head as I spoke with a voice filled with snarkiness. She frowned so quickly after I responded that it was almost inhuman. "In that case, let's read the sacred crow flames." She clasped her hands together as if in prayer before a small pyre of black flame appeared above her head. She closed her eyes as visions of me and Kiku appeared in the fire in brief flickers. "Nimure Aburame and Kiku Fujioka." She said between random chants in a different language that I didn't understand. "Ah, so you're in love, then." She said calmly as she continued staring up at the flames. "You're two pieces of glass that are so broken that you try to fit together to become whole. You think the other is the missing piece just because you were broken beside each other. It cannot continue to exist and your love will not be eternal. One of you is headed to ruin and you both know it. I can't tell which of you, but one will be ruined, it's fate. My visions darken and I see no more." My heart beat extremely quickly as she raised her arms and acted like a fortune teller. How could she possibly know our names or our relationship when we had gotten together less than a day ago?"You're full of s**t. Just staring into some fire. It's a nice magic trick and all, but it's not working." I frowned and quickly dismissed her claims despite my own internal doubts. "I'm a prophet of Yatagarasu, the god who blackened the Sun and knows the one true future. As such, I have the gift of divining a limited amount of prophecy. This is religion. There are no tricks in religion. You may disbelieve any religion, but it isn't tricking you." Her smile grew with confidence and I felt like she could tell that I believed it ever so slightly despite my strong attempts to deny it internally. "Go to the Midnight Dreary Realm if you don't believe me. The god himself will be there to show you the whole prophecy through his third eye." Sano was proselytizing now and I could tell. Still, I could see how someone could easily be seduced into wanting to chase fate. The black flame disappeared with a snap as Sano's prayer ended.

▱▰▱Regardless, I had enough of this woman and I knew that I had to put my all into stopping her given her power. I felt a cloak of supersonic chakra beginning to coat my skin from head to toe. Some of the sonic chakra then formed four insectoid wings made from the same neon green energy. Sano smirked before forming a series of handseals and releasing two earthen dragons and two massive rivers. She was able to unleash so many techniques using her massive chakra reserves and skill in elemental ninjutsu. She aimed them in such a way to overwhelm both Kiku and me and incapacitated the puppets all in one go. I could tell that she was just getting started. I soared in front of Kiku and her puppets and generated enough glowing Utamushi that flew toward the four ninjutsu techniques and collided with them while consuming the chakra in their endless hunger. Once all the techniques were blocked and Kiku was safe, I shouted back at my partner. "Kiku! Move in, she's open now!" I created an opening as the Utamushi screeched while consuming the ninjutsu and advancing toward Sano.

Sano's attacks:

▰ Earth and Stone Dragon [ Dosekiryuu ] | Rank A x2
An advanced variant of the Earth Dragon Projectile. The shinobi performs the necessary hand seals which forms an oriental styled dragon composed of mud from the ground. This dragon measures fifty feet in length. This dragon carries a significant amount of momentum and will knock back a target forty feet on impact, it's hardened body shattering bones and causing hemorrhaging, requiring medical treatment within four posts if unblocked. The dragon can perform basic combat biting techniques with an equivalent chakra cost paid by the caster. An upkeep cost of twenty chakra is used per post in upkeep if the dragon is sustained. Up to three additional doton techniques can be cast through the dragon as its "breath" for one rank less in cost while the dragon is treated as a shadow clone for it's activations. This dragon can endure S Ranked techniques without being destroyed.

▰ Raging River Force [ Gekiryuu Chikara ] | Rank A x2
The power of this technique is enough to tear down most stone walls and defenses. Additionally, this technique produces enough water to flood a topic with up to one foot of water. This technique is not subject to Doton Weakness.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,585 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 840 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:
▰ Destruction Insect: Swarm [ Kikaichu: Mure ] | Rank X-Insects | Spiritual
The Aburame releases an X-rank amount of insects to actively infest the field or surround them. These actively released insects can then be used for insect techniques while also allowing access to the insects currently within the Aburame. Alternatively, sends out a cloud to pursue a target. Cannot be evaded, must be killed, defended against or waited out.
Activated:
Demon Cloak Stage 1:
A cloak of vibrating neon green chakra forms around the user and manifests four of Chomei's tails as wings allowing for flight. Additionally, the cloak forms a knight helmet and armor shape over the jinchuuriki, resembling Chomei's body.
• The user's speed and agility are elevated to 10 for the duration of their transformation while strength and endurance remain unchanged.
• The user's speed and agility increase by [2] each while flying.
• Speed release techniques are considered overwhelming during the transformation.
• Wind techniques are considered overwhelming during the transformation.
Techniques Active:
The user forms a handseal and releases a single high pitched frequency from their mouth. This sound travels over the entire area (topic) and allows the user to sense all persons in the area with incredible detail. They are able to determine every individual's stats, chakra and stamina amount, bloodlines, and even areas of expertise (classes). This allows for the jinchuuriki to gather an immense amount of intel. Additionally, the high pitch is heard but completely undetectable.

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
“What’s with her?” Kiku grimaced as she looked down at the rubble she’d created and the sole survivor of her attack. “She looks so… calm. You’d think she was out for a stroll or something. Not that her whole squad was just crushed…” This woman was a few bolts short of a set, that was for sure. The young puppeteer rolled her eyes and scoffed as the Ame agent began her smoke and mirrors routine. “Try not to fall for it Nimure. She’s a ninja, remember? Tricks like that are taught day one at the academy.” Kiku wasn’t a big believer of fate. She was a scientist, an engineer. Everything she believed was based on what she could sense around her. Tangible things that had an effect on the world around her. Something like destiny and prophecies was just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. Just what kind of snake oil was Ame giving its shinobi, anyway?

Still, like her boyfriend, Kiku couldn’t help but be a bit surprised at the information Sano had access to. The Chunin didn’t want to admit that the woman was right, but she wasn’t wrong either. Kiku and Nimure had been through a lot together. In fact, she glanced at the Aburame to gauge his reaction to the news. Maybe the two of them had fallen for each other for the reasons Sano had said. But Kiku refused to think that that made their relationship weaker. In fact, in the girl’s opinion, it only strengthened it, as that bond had been formed through the fires of trauma.

She wouldn’t have much more time to think about it, however, before the fighting began. Sano tossed out some powerful ninjutsu at the pair, as expected, but thankfully Nimure was able to hold her off for a few seconds. Short, but crucial seconds, long enough for Kiku to gather herself. The Jinchuriki was going all in from the start, and so was she. “Roger!” Kiku called back, rushing towards Sano with as much speed as she could, summoning Nuibari to her hand. Closing in on the Ame ninja, she would see Kiku’s face covered in markings indicative of her bloodline’s sage mode. [Senju Sage Mode] In the instant the weapon was summoned, nearly invisible wires spread around the battlefield. These wires were razor sharp, and threatened Sano’s range of movement while being invisible to the eye. [Laceration Field D>>S+ Simple] Kiku took the fight into close quarters with Sano, taking swipes at the woman with Nuibari. They seemed almost random, but landing a hit wasn’t Kiku’s intention. She wanted to push Sano, distract her from what was to come.

The familiar rattling of puppets filled the air once Kimu got her target into a better position, as Momotaro shot to the side of the Ame ninja. He was already wielding a metallic spinal column connected to a rib cage, and was swinging it down to trap the woman to the ground. [Dance of the Clemantis: Bear Trap B>>S+] Simultaneously, the gangly puppet of Hohoemu formed on the other side, her shoulder joint opened up as a mask with red features attached to thick, steel cords extended from her shoulder. The mask opened its mouth before a burst of wind hotter than ten deserts was blasted right towards Sano. [People in Hell want Ice Water S+] Kiku wanted to lock down her target’s abilities further, creating a heat that would make it nearly impossible for water to form. It wasn’t much, but it was a decent bonus on top of scorching her opponent. “Did you see this one coming?!” Kiku yelled, thrusting Nuibari at her target, this time with piercing accuracy as the blade generated a small swarm of needles that would double up the girl’s stabbing attack. [Piercing Meteor Strike S+ Spiritual/Complex Overwhelming]

"Speaking"

Thinking

Puppet Points: 10 / 69
Strength: 6 [8]
Speed: 6 [8]
Reflex: 6 [8]
Endurance: 6 [8]

First Action:

Senju Sage Mode

Second Action:

▰ Laceration Field [ Resshō Fīrudo ] | Rank D>>S+ Overwhelming | Simple
The wielder stretches the wire spool to cover the ground of the whole area (topic) with the cutting thread taking the shape of a grid of numerous squares. This gives the wielder a free action once per post for five posts where they pull the wire up to slice into the target(s) for one rank less damage than the technique's original rank but with one tier higher cutting trauma. Enemy techniques must be one rank higher to destroy the grid or at the same rank at the S+ level regardless of simple, complex, spiritual status. This technique can be used once per five posts.

Third Action:

▰ Piercing Meteor Strike | Rank S+ Overwhelming | Spiritual
The user channels chakra into the blade of the rapier. Holding their weapon towards their target the rapier discharges chakra spears that are the size of the user's weapon. Two of these spears are launched per rank of the technique. This technique travels at [1] point increased speed per rank of the technique. Once pierced, the target must pay chakra equal to the rank of the technique to break free.
• When using Nuibari, these spears are replaced with complex needles connected by Nuibari's wire. The wire allows the user to retract the pierced target back to them for no additional cost.

Momotaro Action:

▰ Dance of the Clematis: Bear Trap | Rank B>>S+ | Simple
The user launches their spinal column whip out with the rib cage launched toward the target. With a quick pullback of their whip, the user can have their weapon’s rib cage latch onto anything it can grab. It can either catch the object within the bones like a clam, or the bones can dig into their target like a bear trap.

Hohoemu Action:

▰ People in Hell want Ice Water | Rank S+
By expending a concentrated form of Shakuton chakra in all directions, the Shakuton user so limits access to water in the topic that any cast suiton must be paid for twice in resource and is treated a rank lower in the topic. Summons with suiton as one of their related elements are automatically un-summoned and may not be brought back to the battlefield until six posts have passed. This technique lasts for six posts. All dehydration techniques cast during this period inflict an additional tier of dehydration up to four.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I watched while thin razor threads were spread across the rubble-filled area. The wire glowed for the briefest of seconds before seemingly disappearing. I continued flying a few feet above the ground, careful to avoid getting cut. The Utamushi soared through the air with me and glowed brighter for brief flickers. The sonic chakra coarsing through them appeared to be changing them physiologically. Although I wanted to focus on the task at hand and could only offer a cursory glance to the powerful little bastards. I watched on as the Hidden Rain agent formed another string of handsigns while inhaling. She breathed out a long stream of wind chakra that sliced through the field of razorwire. She then directed the cutting vacuum wave toward me and breathed out a second wave of the same vacuum bullet. I extended my arm as the Utamushi gathered and glowed with blinding neon light. The echo crickets chimed as they consumed the two vacuum bullets with ease.

▱▰▱I then watched Sano perform the most powerful combination of elemental ninjutsu that I had ever seen. Chakra spears were collapsing on her from above using Nuibari. She performed more handseals in what seemed like a blink. Hundreds of rocks were raised around her as she breathed fire onto the rocks and enhanced them further using wind. It was the perfect combination of three different ninjutsu techniques. Hundreds of flaming and wind-enhanced rocks were sent upwards to clash with the chakra spears from Nuibari's wires. Both Kiku's attacks and the triad of earth, wind, and fire techniques clashed and dissipated into the sky. Given the potency of Kiku's sage chakra, I immediately questioned where the overwhelming source of Sano's power was coming from. All the while, she smiled calmly. Although as she spent immense amounts of chakra her eyes widened giving her a slightly manic expression. She formed two handseals which unleashed a pair of tubes of lightning chakra. The lightning ripped through the air and destroyed the bone cage which the Momotaro puppet created. The lightning then fired up into the sky toward me. I allowed my Utamushi to fly back up as I flew even higher. The Utamushi then devoured both massive clusters of lightning. I stopped flying upward as I watched many of the Utamushi die while swarming the lightning tubes. Yet, I could feel many of them adapting and evolving while even more were born inside my symbiotic body.

▱▰▱Scorching chakra was then unleashed at the Ame operative. She remained unphased as she performed a handsign that created an aura of lightning that hugged her form. The lightning flickered for but a moment before powerfully protecting her skin from the scorch technique. While the entire area was dehydrated, Sano stepped forward calmly while the lightning armor protected her. She moved through the powerful scorch technique like a hot knife through butter. Damn it! How does she have so much ******** chakra?! I could sense her deep reserves with the mysterious empowering chakra that was allowing her to go toe-to-toe with Kiku so well. I stared down at the smoldering ground where Sano still stood, calmer than I ever imagined possible. She clasped her hands together while closing her eyes as if in deep prayer and contemplation. "I pray to King Yatagarasu that the fates take you both." She spoke quietly and sadistically. She then slowly separated her hands while slowly forming a pyramid of dust release chakra. She was steadily preparing for a powerful counterattack, that much was clear.

▱▰▱While she was charging up her attack, I went back on the offensive immediately. I had to stop her while I still had time to potentially interrupt her counterattack. I flew down toward her and descended from the sky. My vibrating sonic chakra wings beat violently while most of the Utamushi returned to my body. This was done despite me not commanding the Utamushi to do so. As I was completing my descent while flooding my wings with even more sonic chakra, Sano unleashed a pyramid in the blink of an eye that was aimed at surrounding Kiku's body. She then formed a handseal to completely disintegrate the body if Kiku was captured. Once the pyramid was released, I pulled my insectoid wings back before pushing them forward. A pulse of violently vibrating sonic chakra was released and directed at Sano. All in the area would be able to hear a loud chime from the supersonic soundwave that was similar to the song of the Utamushi.

Sano's Actions:

▰ Vacuum Great Sphere [ Shinkuu Taigyoku ] | Rank S x2 [ Destroys laceration field, eaten by Utamushi swarm ]
The user inhales deeply and expels one large, penetrating wind bullet that is fifty feet in diameter. The bullet has the power to blow through several buildings before dispersing. This vacuum effect is powerful and if physical contact is made with the technique the target will suffer an extreme loss of breath interrupting any potential attacks before collision applies. Because of this vacuum effect the jutsu lacks it's ordinary weakness to the fire element.

▱▰▱ Might of Hephaestus | You are able to self-korabo one earth technique, one wind technique, and one fire technique into one three-times powerful ninjutsu technique consuming the chakra of the three techniques but only one offensive action. This can only occur once for every three posts.

▰ Rock Finale [ Iwa Finaru ] | Rank S+ | Overwhelming [ Combined with Pandemonium and Heavenly Breath from the Mountains ]
The user crosses their arms, stomping their foot to cause hundreds of rocks that measure up to ten feet in size to rise up into the air and seem to hover for but a moment before plummeting to the earth. This barrage of rock falls for a total of three posts. These rocks devastate the topic, causing explosive and concussive force upon impact that terraform the are and leave nothing in it's wake. If physical contact with a rock is directly made, these rocks cause tier four certification.

Pandemonium [ Daikonran ] | Rank S+ | Overwhelming
A technique that is exponentially increased in strength depending on the amount of burning that has been applied to a battlefield within the topic and what is active at the time of use. The user creates four orbs of fire without the support of other techniques. These four orbs are approximately one foot in width and each explode with a tsunami of flames that expands in all directions for one hundred feet a piece after seeking out their targets for up to four posts without upkeep. These flames all inflict tier four burning and burns upon those in the area who are undefended. In addition, for each technique's burning effect that was active during this technique's activation, an additional orb is created that has explodes to cover an area of ten feet per rank of the technique the burning status was attached to. These orbs may be kept active and seeking targets beyond their three post limit by paying an upkeep of eighty chakra per post.

Heavenly Breath from the Mountains [ Yama kara no ten no iki ] | Rank S+ | Overwhelming
Breathing into the palm of their hand, the user swings outward in a manner similar to a sword thrust. What follows is what is considered the most powerful futon jutsu in existence. A seemingly never-ending gale, summoned from the tallest peaks in the world, travels outward in a cone shaped blast spanning over a five hundred feet in length and reaching a maximum width of two hundred feet wide and it’s tail end. The power of this jutsu is such that it channels throughout the user’s entire post, meaning that it can be the only attack activation used. However, because of this it’s strength does not diminish immediately. Instead it is only weakened, first dealing it’s damage as S+, then again as S, and then one final time as an A ranked jutsu. At any time after it’s use it may be canceled and it is possible to move during it’s channel time, or use evasive based techniques as long as they are fuuton release. Each stage of this jutsu gains it's counterbalancing and elemental strengths/weaknesses.

Heaven’s Judgment [ Kouten no Saiketsu ] | Rank S x2 [ Destroyed Dance of the Clematis: Bear Trap, countered by the Utamushi ]
The user performs the required hand signs, blasting a twenty five foot wide tube of lightning that rotates like a drill as it mulches the land beneath it as it travels up to two hundred feet ahead at it's target. This technique is treated one rank higher when interacting with defensive techniques and barriers. After impacting a target and boring through it, this technique consumes an additional A rank amount of chakra from the user and causes a concussive electrical explosion that ranges fifty feet from the point of impact. This explosion causes tier four paralysis.

Lightning Armor [ Raiton no Yoroi ] | Rank S+ | Variable [ Canceled out against People in Hell want Ice Water ]
The user coats their body and any object they hold with lightning chakra, giving an aura of translucent crackling lightning that is the color of their chakra. This technique stimulates the nervous system of the user, increasing their speed and agility by [2] points. At S+ Rank, this technique allows the user an additional [4] point increases in any desired stat. This technique has an upkeep cost of eighty chakra every other post after the activation of the technique. Physical contact with the user during this technique's action causes tier four paralysis and tier one burns.

Fundamental Method: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique | Rank S [ Enhanced by Remote Demolition ] [ Aimed at Kiku ]
The user uses Dust Release to create a structure, with a sphere located at its center, between the palms of his hands. The structure expands rapidly in size when being propelled towards its intended target and traps them inside its confines. The sphere then seems to explode with a tremendous amount of force, while the exterior walls of the structure effectively restrict the size of the blast radius, resulting in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within as they are pulverized into minute particles of dust. The technique isn't limited to just affecting physical matter; it can also affect chakra-based defenses. In general, the three shapes available are a cube, a cylinder, or a cone. However, any polygon may be formed to direct the explosive force of the inner sphere. This is due to how the walls constrict the disintegration dust and thus direct it. The longest shape possible is the cylinder which can reach up to (10km) in distance. Meanwhile, cone and square-shaped creations can cover up 33 meters cubed. This technique treats defensive techniques as one rank lower, due to the shape changing nature of this jutsu. Contact with this jutsu inflicts tiered Disintegration and reduces the victim's Endurance by [4].

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,425 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 200 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 4,840 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:
▰ Destruction Insect: Swarm [ Kikaichu: Mure ] | Rank S+-Insects | Spiritual x2
The Aburame releases an X-rank amount of insects to actively infest the field or surround them. These actively released insects can then be used for insect techniques while also allowing access to the insects currently within the Aburame. Alternatively, sends out a cloud to pursue a target. Cannot be evaded, must be killed, defended against or waited out.
Supersonic: Fluttering Wing Pulse [ Chō Onsoku: Habataki Parusu ] | Rank S+ | Overwhelming | Demon [ Speed Release ] | Spiritual
While Nimure is using one of Chomei's demon cloaks, he channels sonic chakra into his insect wings. While the wings are fluttering, one loud sound pulse made of sonic chakra expands outward twenty feet from the wings per rank applied to this technique. This sound pulse is enhanced by sonic chakra and appears neon green in color. The pulse screeches loudly and applies deafness to any enemy in the area. Additionally, the sound pulse causes physical destruction on contact through vibration. This technique requires sonic chakra and a demon cloak to be active.
Techniques Active:
Demon Cloak Stage 1: A cloak of vibrating neon green chakra forms around the user and manifests four of Chomei's tails as wings allowing for flight. Additionally, the cloak forms a knight helmet and armor shape over the jinchuuriki, resembling Chomei's body.
• The user's speed and agility are elevated to 10 for the duration of their transformation while strength and endurance remain unchanged.
• The user's speed and agility increase by [2] each while flying.
• Speed release techniques are considered overwhelming during the transformation.
• Wind techniques are considered overwhelming during the transformation.

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
“No way…” Kiku breathed, her eyes going wide from Sano’s display of power. Surely Nimure noticed it too. Kiku’s sensory abilities came from her sage mode only, and the Aburame’s were far stronger than hers. And this woman had barely moved a muscle while fighting! It was insane! The stream of jutsu kept Kiku moving, dancing around the collateral damage they had on the battlefield. Sano’s onslaught pushed Kiku away until the girl’s back was pressed against the wall of the shack. She bumped into the building before quietly swearing under her breath. The Ame agent had reversed the girl’s plan of restriction, and effortlessly too. And now with her back against the wall (literally), Kiku had to shift gears and fast. She could feel chakra forming around her and, in the blink of an eye, she was surrounded by a sphere of pure white chakra.

Time seemed to slow for the young puppeteer for a long eternity as the sphere formed around her. It was too late to dodge, but Kiku had to act fast. As the prison formed around her, the girl ran through her own set of signs, generating golden sparks through her hands, before slamming her palms to the ground. The earth at her feet converted itself into gold dust and rose up to surround her, forming a dome within the confines of the sphere. The dust compacted on itself, multiplying the density of the dome within seconds. Kiku barely had time to hope it would work before the sphere of disintegration chakra imploded on itself. There was a blinding flash of light as Kiku’s barrier crumbled around her. The girl herself had collapsed to her hands and knees, breathing heavily as she was forced to process just how lucky she had gotten. [Iron Sand Barrier A>DA>S Overwhelming]

‘Breathe…’ she thought to herself as the sounds of combat echoed around her. Breathing didn’t really help, but it was something to ground her back to the fight. Her mind began to race, thinking at a million miles a minute. It was something Kiku did to calm down, strategizing. They needed to overwhelm her, giving Sano too many targets to keep up with. With her hands still pressed to the ground, Kiku once again generated a massive amount of chakra. The earth of the battlefield would split open as an entire forest of trees shot up in an instant. [Wood Release Secret technique: Nativity in a World of Trees S>DA>S+ Overwhelming] The trees and branches would grow in such a way to further hide Kiku’s razor wires, while also providing cover for her and Nimure to attack her from. With a small effort of chakra, the blonde girl called forth her Dragoon and Castle Wall puppets, hiding them within the trees.

Kiku rose to her feet and clapped her hands to her face, refocusing. Taking advantage of the cover, she sent Momotaro to engage with Sano. The Kaguya puppet would rush forward, arms stretched out to grab the Ame woman by the legs in an attempt to slam her into the ground into submission. [Damning Throw A>>S+ Simple] Kiku just needed to hold Sano still, just for an instant, keeping her from making handsigns. Hohoemu would toss a scroll into the air above Sano, flipping for a moment before it exploded into a cloud of smoke. A swarm of chains would erupt from the cloud of smoke, clanging as they rushed downward to wrap around Sano further. [Heavenly Chains B>>S Complex] As the clash continued, Kiku gathered gold dust from where she stood. It formed as a small, compact ball as she built it by condensing it further and further. She needed some time, but she was hoping this technique would be enough once it managed to be ready. [Magnetism: Super Electromagnetic Railgun S+ Overwhelming] Kiku’s right fist generated a flurry of golden sparks as she focused and, once her bullet was ready, the girl would slam that fist into her creation. The impact release a shockwave as the bullet shot through the air like a comet, tearing through, and even burning, some of the forest she’d created as it shot towards Sano.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

▰ Iron Sand Barrier [ Satetsu Shouheki ] | Rank A>>S Overwhelming
The user pulls iron sand around them in a dome fashion, making use of a single handsign to make it harden in place, unfortunately, this means the user cannot move around with it. The barrier will not break unless it is hit by an S+ Rank technique.

Second Action:

▰ Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees [ Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kōtan ] | Rank S>>S+ Overwhelming
The user's chakra explodes throughout their body, resulting in the sudden burst of forest to overtake the area. A dense forest overtakes the whole area, manifesting from any surface and quickly engulfing the topic. To dodge the wide range of this technique would require the usage of the dodge mechanic up to S+ ranked. Although this topic envelops the whole topic, it is not required to destroy the whole topic to neutralize the technique, as the collision rules still apply. While inside this forest the user can manipulate the trees to either defend or attack as a supplemental activation. The trees can also be used to bind targets. Any target which remains in this forest suffers ten points of tenketsu rot. Any target who is actively assaulted by technique suffers 75 points of tenketsu rot, and targets bound by this technique suffer 50 of tenketsu rot per post bound.

Third Action:

▰ Magnetism: Super Electromagnetic Railgun [Jiki: Chō-Denjihō Rērugan ] | | Rank S+
This is the penultimate Iron Sand technique. When utilized properly, very few barrier's can withstand the destructive power and speed of this attack. The user starts by compacting metal's into a super dense object floating in front of them, which can take several turns based on the desired output. (More turns making a 'bullet' more powerful the impact). Once a sufficient bullet has been crafted, the user then concentrates and build a massive amount of energy in either one of their fists. Then in one swift movement, they slam that fist into the projectile, transferring incredible amounts of energy into it, propelling it at near supersonic speeds towards its target. Due to the speed and power of the impact however, once the projectile's path has been set, the user can not alter it. It is an all or nothing straight shot. The power from the shot comes from when the projectile impacts its target and transfer's all of its kinetic energy into whatever it hits. The range of this shot is also quite impressive, with ranges of over 2 miles with no loss of speed. The object does not explode on impact, contrary to what one may believe, but instead transfers all of its energy to the object it hits, before the 2 items fuse together from the sheer force of impact. Soft metals have been known to liquify when hit. Standing anywhere near the flight path of the projectile is also extremely dangerous, as it flies, the projectile encounters immense friction, causing it to superheat and become white how. The projectile also begins to shed metal flecks as it flies, sending shrapnel in every direction at supersonic speeds. Staring to hard at the projectile has also been linked to momentary vision loss, as the white hot projectile emits a bright light upon firing and impacting with its target.

Momotaro Action:

▰ Damning Throw | Rank A | Simple
The user ducks beneath the target's center of gravity, using their own shoulders to lift the target from the ground, scooping them up and dropping them directly before the user on the ground. If the target does not evade or block this action, their available stamina and chakra is reduced by half for the next two posts. Gains a [1] point increase in strength per rank of the technique. Additionally, the user may drop the opponent on their heady by paying an S Ranked amount of stamina instead. When done in this manner, the opponent is rendered unconscious if not defended.

Hohoemu Action:

▰ Heavenly Chains | Rank B>>S | Complex
This technique allows the user to open a scroll or utilize an already open scroll to launch a series of forty foot chains. These chains ignore the target's agility stats and attempt to grapple a target. If evaded, these chains may lie on the battlefield and be repaid in cost as the user desires to move again to attempt to grapple with the target. This technique cannot be repaid once the chains are destroyed or otherwise inhibited.

Ephemral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱Before I could react, I sensed Kiku being surrounded by a particle release barrier. When I saw it glow, I felt my heart sink before I was instantly relieved seeing Kiku fall out of it unharmed while the sphere was destroyed. I smiled gratefully that Kiku disabled the dangerous technique. One moment later I watched Sano create two rectangular barriers of dust release chakra. They slammed into both my sonic chakra wingbeat and the forest of trees that was cropping up all over the place. She then cloaked herself in more lightning which prevented Kiku's marionettes from pinning her down. She jumped upward and used her powerful lightning chakra to effortlessly release her from Momotaro's hold and Hohoemu's chains.

▱▰▱I sighed as Kiku began forming her railgun and Sano was clearly still in the game. I was worried that I would need to go into a higher jinchuuriki form just to take down this one target. That would also result in an even wider range of devastation to the surrounding area than I wanted to deal with. However, as I continued focusing my sharpened senses on her, the source of her immensely powerful chakra was made apparent. An orb of black flame formed above her head as if it was leaving her mind. Visions of Sano appeared in the small, flickering pyre that grew in size in the air above her quickly. "She's got nature chakra!" I looked down at Kiku and shouted before re-focusing on her. What was strange about it was that she clearly wasn't in sage mode but she had some kind of secret ability using nature chakra that I had never seen before.

▱▰▱I watched the woman's eyes glance up at the black flame. Visions of her with some sort of mechanical body began being shown. Her expression plainly changed from the calmness we had seen this whole time to fear and then to acceptance. It was watching the many stages of grief going through one person in a matter of a few seconds. "This is my fate? King Yatagarasu has finally shown me the way..." My face was puzzled but, in contrast, Sano's expression seemed sure of something. I then saw Kiku in the flames working on the woman's body to create a new puppet for her collection. Sano looked at the magnetic railgun and lowered her lightning armor completely. Her fate? No way, this is insane. I thought to myself as Sano quietly prepared herself for the end. It was acceptance of a tragic and inevitable destiny. "Forgive me for my failure, Lord Satoshi! I must fulfill my prophecy!" She began running forward in the direction of Kiku's attack and jumped into the extremely fast railgun bullet. "May the fates take me!" Before I could intervene to prevent it, the railgun bullet pierced through her forehead between her eyes. "s**t!" I yelled in shock as I watched Sano commit suicide. I needed to capture her alive to learn more about Amegakure, but more than that it was difficult to watch someone give into despair and fatalism so easily. The dark flame above her showed her completed human puppet body before dissipating. It was like the light of life in a candle had been snuffed out.

▱▰▱I slowly floated to the ground as Sano's body went limp and she completely collapsed. It was disturbing to see her manic, religion-obsessed facial expression frozen in place with a railgun blast between her eyes. I put my hand over my mouth as the vibrating sonic chakra around my body disappeared. I could see in her eyes that she was devoted to her religion above all else, including her life. If Kiku was truly going to turn her into a human puppet then maybe it was inevitable? If she could see that coming who's to say that her predictions about me and Kiku weren't true? I looked down to see that my skin was beginning to have a neon green incandescent glow. Utamushi were glowing brightly inside of my body, just under my skin. The song crickets crawled over half of my face as I chucked my mask off to get some air in my lungs. Kekekekekekekekek! It's you! Nimure! You're the one who's doomed! It sounded like millions of Chomei's screechy high-pitched voice were going off in my head at once. The voices were distorted and echoed against each other in an agitating way. It felt like I was being pulled under and dragged to the bottom of the ocean. I heard the persistent chirps of the Utamushi echoing around my skull. The once melodious song now sounded like irritating screeches as I began to feel light-headed. We're fully evolved! Nothing can stop us! Kreekreekreekreekreekree! As my skin glowed and hundreds of insects crawled over me, I began losing my footing. I grabbed a hold of Kiku and shifted my weight onto her as my nervous system began being overwhelmed by the bombarding screeches of the Utamushi. Eventually, I collapsed to the ground. My arms and legs twitched involuntarily as I felt a sharp pain from the Utamushi invading my mind, spinal cord, and nerves. Stop it! I could hear Chomei's true voice as the loudest of all. My body filled with demonic sonic chakra from Chomei's seal. My nervous system was instantly relieved of the Utamushi's influence as Chomei used his telepathic link to hack back into my chakra network and nervous system. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as thousands of Utamushi flew out of my mouth and my head. They glowed brilliantly as they exited my body with Chomei's chakra pushing them out. Utamushi crawled out of my eyes as tears began to flood from the internal pain. The Utamushi listened to the king of the swarm and subsided from their hostile take over of my nervous system and chakra network. The Utamushi then peacefully returned as I continued gasping for air. I grabbed my chest and felt the bullets of sweat running down my forehead. That minute of Utamushi and Chomei wrestling for control felt like an hour of pain. I looked down to see that swear drenched my black shirt.

▱▰▱I felt relief wash over me as I sat up and regained control of myself. Thanks, Chomei. I don't think I'd ever been more grateful for Chomei than after protecting me from that attack. I looked over at Kiku as I focused on my breathing. "Sorry you had to see that." My skin stopped glowing and all Utamushi were calmly residing in my body again. I remembered that Kiku wanted me to share more about what was going on. I knew that I would never hear the end of it if I didn't give her an explanation. "The Utamushi were trying to take over my mind more aggressively than usual. They've finished evolving and Chomei's chakra has finished making them stronger. They adapted to the chakra elements that Sano used against them. They also seem to have found a way to use demon chakra to expand the types of chakra that they've evolved resistance against. Chomei used his telepathic control over them to protect my mind and chakra network from them. That's why they flew out of my body for a second." I now realize that I didn't even fully understand the implications of this pivotal moment. I started slowly standing up again as I regained my strength.

Sano's Actions:

▰ Grand Formula: Barricade of Annihilation | Rank S+ | Overwhelming x2 [ Blocked Nimure's Supersonic: Fluttering Wing Pulse and Kiku's Nativity of a World of Trees
The user weaves several hand seals and creates a highly concentrated barrier, similar to that which usually contains the highly potent destructive power of the Dust Release. However, in this instance, the Dust Release's chakra is instead layered atop of the outside of this barrier. The barrier remains in place wherever it was created for its duration of use. Anything within this barrier cannot be harmed by the Dust Release or other external threats; however, it does not protect from below because that would risk destroying the ground below as well. Meanwhile, anything on the outside that comes into contact with the barrier faces the raw disintegrative properties of the kekkei tota. Contact with this barrier inflicts Tiered Disintegration and also reduces victim's Endurance by [4], reducing it to a minimum of [-2]. Only an attack of equal strength can negate this defense. This barrier can be maintained for up to eight [8] posts before ending unless the cost is repaid to sustain it.

Lightning Armor [ Raiton no Yoroi ] | Rank S-S+ | Variable [ Blocked Damning Throw and Heavenly Chains ]
The user coats their body and any object they hold with lightning chakra, giving an aura of translucent crackling lightning that is the color of their chakra. This technique stimulates the nervous system of the user, increasing their speed and agility by [2] points. At S+ Rank, this technique allows the user an additional [4] point increases in any desired stat. This technique has an upkeep cost of eighty chakra every other post after the activation of the technique. Physical contact with the user during this technique's action causes tier four paralysis and tier one burns.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,425 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 200 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 4,520 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:
▰ Tailed Beast Genjutsu Release [ Bijuu Kai ] | Rank S+ | Spiritual
The demon utilizes the host's telepathic link to detect the presence of genjutsu within the host's chakra network. Doing so, the demon exerts chakra equal to the rank and potency of the genjutsu applied and releases the user of it's effect. Breaking genjutsu in this manner may only occur once every three posts but is able to remove all mental stress or insanity statuses of equal tier to the execution of this technique.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Kiku stood, watching as her bullet started to burn down the forest she’d created. She was nervous. Sano was the strongest target she’d had to take down, and Kiku didn’t know if the woman had further tricks up her sleeve to combat even a jutsu as strong as this one. But as the flames began to eat away at the trees, they provided an opening for Kiku to see the woman’s actions through. Before, the girl had been able to see her through the eyes of her puppets. Sano had won still. She’d put herself in a position to dodge Kiku’s railgun. So the Ame agent’s next move completely took Kiku off guard.

“Wait, what’re you doing?!” She yelled. It was instinctual, reflexive. Watching Sano throw her life away made the blonde Chunin forget that they’d been enemies just seconds before. She probably had a family back in her village. Why would she just throw it all away out of nowhere?! Kiku found herself running forward impulsively, but she wasn’t fast enough. Her bullet hit its mark, obliterating a hole right through the woman’s head. Sano fell to the ground, and Kiku slid on her knees to catch her. She died… smiling. What did she see in her flames before she decided to kill herself? Kiku bit her lip as frustration welled up inside of her. They’d needed her alive, dammit. There was still something she could do, but it would provide Konoha the answers it needed. The girl pressed her hand to the corpse and sealed it away with a cloud of smoke, simultaneously putting her puppets away as well.

Kiku wouldn’t be able to think about it for much longer. Her attention was brought back to reality as Nimure gripped her shoulder before screaming. Kiku gasped as the massive storm of bugs erupted from the Aburame with enough force to knock her down and push her back. “Nimure!” She yelled, trying to get through to him through the screeching. The girl rose to her feet and tried running to him, but was stopped by a wall of Utamushi. She grit her teeth and struggled to push through them. Some of the bugs latched on to her, but with no skin on her they were having a hard time staying attached. Despite that, moving through the bugs was akin to moving through sludge, as Kiku could only make progress by inches. But she had to get to Nimure! She wasn't going to lose anyone else, never again! She didn’t know what was happening, but it reminded her of back then… at the mission to the warehouse. He was losing control… but when?! She’d only looked away for a second!

Kiku had managed to make it halfway through the swarm before they just stopped. It was looking like Nimure managed to wrangle them under control again. Kiku let out a breath and stumbled a bit due to the sudden lack of resistance. “Nimure, are you okay?!” She ran up to her boyfriend, concern evident on her face. “What happened?” The puppeteer gently took the Aburame’s hand in her and wrapped her fingers around his. Kiku didn’t take her eyes off of him for a second as he explained the situation, and already her mind began racing for a solution. Maybe she would try and talk to Chimure and his research. But, first things first.

“We need to get you home.” She said. Kiku let go of Nimure’s hand and wrapped her arm around his waist as she walked back to the village. “No more missions, you’ve had a super shitty couple of days Nimure. You need to rest.” It was clear by her tone that she wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action: