Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
πŸ¦— || One Last Kiss | Kimure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

β–±β–°β–±My heart's rapid beating finally slowed when I could feel Kiku holding my hand. I was able to catch up to my breath and my chest loosened. Kiku's insistence that I take a break for the upcoming weekend was taken in stride. "Yeah, you're right. That was scary." But this was so much less scary with Kiku here with me. My grip on Kiku's hand tightened as we walked back to Konoha and then back to my place, no, our place. When we got back home, I spent time playing cards with Kiku until late at night. I laid down to go to bed although a couple of hours were stolen by a faint chiming. The music in my head was making me restless as each ring reminded me of what happened earlier. "Ching...ching...ching." The Utamushi rang consistently as if to torment me further. They were bitter at their loss at the hands of the swarm's own king, Chomei. Eventually, I fell into a sleep and the only dreams that I could remember were brief flashbacks of the Utamushi swarming around my body and Kiku screaming.

β–±β–°β–±When I woke up and fought through my drowsiness with some coffee and a smoke I looked at Kiku with an expression that was more childish than I thought it would be. "Can we go to the record store today?" I probably looked like a kid who was asking to go to the toy store. That was how it felt anyway. I would then take her to my favorite place in the village. It was a special place that I had never taken her nor Moriyama before. I remembered bringing Takao once as I picked out some records and sank into my favorite beanbag chair. It practically had my name on it at this point. I would quietly smoke and listen to the new albums for a few hours and just unwind. The jazz music was able to steadily relieve my brain of the Utamushi's buzzing and chimes.

β–±β–°β–±As I set my coffee cup down and plopped a cigarette into my mouth, I rested my hand on Kiku's knee. I allowed my head to sway as classic jazz filled the shop. I was grateful that Kiku would allow me to indulge in my hobbies with her. Despite the nightmare that was yesterday, today really was a dream.

〖×〗【TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,665 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200】

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
β€’ Utamushi: The Utamushi (ζ­Œθ™«, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
Status Effects:
β€’ None

Personal Attributes
β–±β–°β–± Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
Utamushi: The Utamushi (ζ­Œθ™«, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
β–±β–°β–± Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
β–±β–°β–± Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
β–±β–°β–± High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
β–±β–°β–± Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
β–±β–°β–± Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
β–±β–°β–± Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
β–±β–°β–± Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
β–±β–°β–± Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
β–±β–°β–± Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
β–±β–°β–± Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
β–±β–°β–± Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
β–±β–°β–± Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
β–±β–°β–± Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
First Class: Bloodline [ Aburame and Kenzen ]
β–±β–°β–± Dual Ancestry β†’ Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
Second Class: Ninjutsu
β–±β–°β–± Genius Keystone β†’ You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Scholar
β–±β–°β–± Infinite Perception β†’ Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
β–±β–°β–± Cross Class: β†’ Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:06 pm
User Image

β–±β–°β–±One hour after Nimure, Kiku, Chimure, and Hina left the cave in the Fire Country, a flurry of paper butterflies flew out from under the rocks. The swarm of butterflies then reconstituted the body of Monarch, who was injured. She looked around the half-collapsed cave to see the corpses of her fellow Kodoku cultists. "Damn it." She whispered under her breath as she readjusted her half-torn butterfly eyemask. She created a new, more pristine orange mask from her paper to replace it with. Forming a handsign, she created paper wings on her back and generated a new swarm of butterflies to carry the corpse of one of her sacrifices after digging him out from under the rubble. She then spread large paper monarch butterfly wings before taking off out of the cave.

β–±β–°β–±Monarch soared through the air as her origami butterflies carrying the sacrifice tailed her. She was moving so quickly that she was able to cross over the Kaizuoku Sea and the Sky Country before finally arriving in the Swamp Country. She crossed into the heart of the Marsh Country, Kurosawa, the darkest swamp in the whole nation. She landed in the swamp and felt the familiar warmth of Jashin's corrupted natural energy that practically permeated through the vines. The woman had been far away from her new home stalking her prey, Nimure, for so long that she was glad to be back. Although her gladness was tainted by the shame of failing her master...

β–±β–°β–±She walked past the village of Jashinist citizens before walking deeper into the swamp. This was the central area controlled by the Kodoku Cult that not even the Jashinist villagers dared to walk into. This was the area where the ruby-eyed monkey totem of Jashin was once held for many years. The decades of the totem's presence warped the Kurosawa permanently into a swamp filled with terrifying creatures empowered by corrupt natural energy. The deeper she walked into the swamp the more she saw of the vicious swamp creatures who left her be because of her connection with the Kodoku Cult. She saw many of her fellow Kodoku members wearing their ceremonial insectoid masks and living in straw huts built into the Kurosawa's marshes. Monarch inhaled deeply and enjoyed the humidity as the paper butterflies carried the sacrifice, the offering. At least Monarch was not empty-handed.

β–±β–°β–±Past the mini-village with Kodoku members was a massive swamp tree. Through the hollowed-out tree and just above its old mossed roots was a dark entrance. Leaning against the tree by the entrance was a man with a mosquito mask and a massive scythe on his back. The man was muscular and had "black out" tattoos that covered his neck, chest, arms, and legs. The black ink was intense and covered over older tattoos. His name was Ka Yozen and he nodded at Monarch knowingly. "You're back and not with Nimure, did you ******** up again, Kimiko?" The large tattooed man spoke with a certain deep familiarity with Monarch, even using her birth name. Monarch sneered from behind her mask as Ka ignored her and just followed into the depths of the swamp tree with her. Once the two walked into the tree together, Monarch immediately threw the corpse of the sacrifice that she murdered in the Fire Country into the pitch-black darkness of the tree. The man's corpse fell into a deep and dark pit that went beneath the swamp tree.

β–±β–°β–±When the corpse plopped on the ground the vibration could be felt through the cavernous tree. Suddenly, he could be heard by Monarch and Ka. "Kekekekekekekekekekekekeke!" After the clicking laughter, crunches could be heard from the depths beneath Monarch and Ka. Thousands of insects could then be heard buzzing around the hollowed tree's trunk before they descended into the pit to eat the mangled corpse that was left. The monsters were fed. Monarch formed a handseal as her flames were shot outwards to illuminate the torches in the dark and humid tree. The light revealed a white-haired twenty-five-year-old man with blood around his mouth. The flesh had been completely devoured by the man and maggot-like insects that were enhanced by the power of corrupted Jashinist chakra. The insects carried up the body and threw it back at Monarch and Ka, as if belching it up. "You know they like it better when the food's still alive." Ka teased as Monarch's anxiety only grew, having to be the bearer of bad news. "I know, I know. I hope that it still pleases you, Lord Uemure." The once flamboyant woman was now fearful and subdued as she spoke down into her master's pit. "I...WANT...CHOMEI!" Uemure shouted up with simple language as the maggots flowed back into his body. His scream was guttural and thunderous through the tree. "Soon! Master! I promise, very soon..." Monarch was disappointed and at a loss on what to do next.

β–±β–°β–±As Monarch, ever the faithful servant, sighed, Ka shook his head and removed his mask. "You made grand promises before you left. If I recall correctly, you told us that you didn't need us. That you'd trick Nimure into coming here all by yourself. Then we'd trap him, get Chomei into Lord Uemure, and you'd bring Chimure and Hina too. Lord Uemure would get the power of Chomei and have the grandest feast of his life with Nimure, Chimure, and Hina. I believe those were your exact words. So how'd you mess it up?" Ka reminded Monarch of her promise before she went on the grand adventure back to Konohagakure. "I did everything right! I followed Nimure's steps. I got the intelligence, I was slow and smart about it. I tricked him and his blondie friend into leaving the house. I had Chimure and Hina ready for transport. Then, he found us somehow, even with my jamming! He mastered Chomei's powers much faster than anyone could expect! But, yeah, I failed, alright?! Ka! Is that what you want to hear?!" Monarch was frustrated as she vented about her mission progress, finally bringing Ka and Uemure into the loop again.

β–±β–°β–±Ka was surprised that Monarch did not seem as impulsive or poor at planning as he was expecting of his old friend and rival for Uemure's favor. This had been their dynamic for many years as the leading trio of the Kodoku cult. "Look, I get it. Our luck's been s**t ever since those pirates stole Lord Jashin's totem right out from under us. We even had Chomei in the Kurosawa with us and his host escaped with the totem. Then when that guy died, Chomei was released but the Kodoku spies in Konoha ******** up on stealing it and it was sealed into our Master's brother of all people. Setback after setback." As Ka spoke with Monarch and Uemure, the maggot-like insects swirled about as Uemure growled intermittently with displeasure. "Kodoku...we're strong, but we've been s**t at getting organized. I can feel it in my rituals that Jashin's displeased with us. We're losing his favor to those Inshou ********. Master Uemure is Jashin's one true vessel and we'll need Chomei's power to prove it. I've learned a new seal, powered by Jashin himself, to take Chomei directly. Nothing can stand in our way now!" Ka went on a manic rant but was nevertheless determined for his cult to accomplish their goals and best Inshou for Jashin's favor. Ka pulled the scythe off his back and turned toward Uemure. "My Lord, I'll take care of this myself!" Blood-based ritual seals formed over Ka's body, a master of fuuinjutsu and bukijutsu. "NO!" Uemure shouted so loudly that it seemed to shake the mossy tree from its roots. "TAKE MONARCH TOO! GIVE ME CHOMEI! DON'T FORGET NIMURE, ALIVE, THE SWARM HUNGERS! KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!" The cannibalistic Kodoku leader shouted as his swarm of maggots pulsated with the power of the corrupted natural energy of Kurosawa. Uemure laughed madly along with the screeches of his swarm as Ka and Monarch glanced at each other and nodded before running out of the tree together as Uemure sealed it off behind them. Ka and Monarch left Kurosawa at dawn for the Land of Fire with a large group of Kodoku cultists.

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items