Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
Demon Applications [ Gyuki ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:01 am
User Image

Gyuki is now available for applications! Decisions on who gets a Bijuu are determined by the moderator team based on the positive guild impact and activity of the member. We will closely consider all applications based on those criteria. You may apply for Gyuki. Gyuki specializes in bukijutsu, ranton, raiton, and suiton. Gyuki commands storms, diseased ink from his octopus lineage and manipulates weaponry with masterful skill with all eight of his tentacles.

We thank Rocket for his activity and the last year of Coda's unique undercover jinchuuriki story. We hope that he will be able to return to roleplay in the near future and that the next host will fill his shoes well.

In the applications we are looking for someone who would be willing to participate immediately in the jinchuuriki events in the Jashin arc. Therefore, the application window will be expedited and shorter than usual so that the new jinchuuriki can be added to the event as soon as possible.

Applications end on August 3rd. Good luck!

[size=10][b]Do you have a demon on another character?[/b] Yes or no
[b]Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character?[/b]
[b]How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities?[/b]
[b]If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio?[/b]
[b]How active are you?[/b]
[b]If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki?[/b]
[b]What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot?[/b]
[b]What have you done to earn this demon?[/b]
[/size]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:36 am
Do you have a demon on another character? Nooooope.
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? Existing! Either Shinji or Kuma (Arashi, Leaf respectively). I will leave which one up to mod discretion if I'm chosen. I will individually outline different details between the two characters below.
How would the character's build complement the demon's abilities?
    Shinji: Shinji is almost entirely based around Bukijutsu as a primary tool for combat, and a Suiton user as well. The Suiton augmentations from Gyuki's kit and its focus on physical impacts and bukijutsu compliment Shinji's build fairly well, and vice versa.
    Kuma: Kuma is the complete opposite. Kuma and Gyuki are almost polar opposites in terms of builds and focus. However, I feel as if this would serve to form a more well-rounded character as a whole. The only trait they share is Suiton as a chakra element. The two wouldn't necessarily compliment each other; however, without exposing the exact details publicly, they would have an interesting dynamic in their interactions. Feel free to ask for clarification!
If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio? For both I'd simply add to their profile. However, details surrounding the events would be discussed before the event is added to their history. For Kuma, at least, I'd revisit the sealing event in an MIT at a later date.
How active are you? Recent scheduling issues aside, I'd say I'm fairly active. I'm normally online at least once a day, if not more. If things get busy in my personal life I might skip a few days of activity, or more depending on how busy I am. I do make it a point to mention that in discord so that people are aware of how active I'll be able to be.
If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? Regardless of which character, I'll be as active as I can be.
What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? Shinji would be involved in main plots surrounding jinchuuriki at the very least, and as many main events I can involve him in. Kuma is the same, but he also has a fairly substantial personal plot (that will be open to anyone to join) that I'm devising details on that would be influenced by Gyuki.
What have you done to earn this demon? I really don't know how to answer this question.

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:49 am
Do you have a demon on another character? No
Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character? Add it to a current existing one
Iriza Razeblade - With her having such a destructive Taijutsu like build, the constant shockwaves and venomous like nature, Gyuki's power would make her Taijutsu of both her and her twin have a higher potency even their poisonous strikes would kick a target back while leaving them seriously injured. The mix of Ink and poison can easily be used to weaken her opponent as she could convert water and combo with her and her twin's Snake bloodline. They would then as a pair of twins have access to sage mode, curse mark, and then demon chakra giving them more versality and choice of what will provide the right power up against any adversary. The use of the Seven swords with any of those power ups regardless of any state used, they would be able to use Gyuki's physical prowess implemented in extended periods of time even if they aren't pulling on the demon chakra.

Samatha Uchiha - Samatha's ability to be able to use Taijutsu, Katon, and Suiton to dangerous degrees would be amplified by Gyuki's ability to make every Taijutsu of hers cause shockwaves like the whole world is shook to the core by her every blow. Even worse, her water jutsu can be converted to Ink, black like the flames but makes her opponents even more sickly, specially if she decided to flood and devastate her opponents, sinking them into Gyuki's power. Then with her gaining two more styles added to her, she will have more versality and can implement her different Taijutsu stances mixed with it, making the unpredictability even more fatal.
If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio? I would prefer a sealing event for the sake of character and story progression, allowing it to even influence other's characters development who witness the change if present.
How active are you? Been posting a lot in Zaishin and helping against the rebellion. Also been taking great attention in Hidden Rain as well with Iriza Razeblade becoming a rogue and desiring to obtain Satoshi's body.
If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki? Very, as with the activity i have been posting in, i am noticing how impactful i can be, this would only even encourage me more.
What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot? Become very involved in the Jinchuuriki event specially in a rush after the Zaishin conflict though as a Rogue, i would use Gyuki's power to cause mayhem across the Shinobi world, and intend to bring pressure down on the Hidden Rain with the power to do it and force Satoshi out in the open, even expose him, thus bringing all Kage leaders against him once again.
What have you done to earn this demon? Staying active, participating in both the Zaishin Conflict and the Hidden Rain's finding of insurgents and betrayal against him. This will cause a spiral in the storyline, helping Ozy further his story in a very interesting twist while helping Ave carry out the Zaishin conflict, creating and digging out the affliction of Zaishin's troubles, killing the root.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:21 pm
Do you have a demon on another character?
No.

Would you make a new RPC for the Bijuu or add it to a currently existing character?
Add it to an existing character, Kaminari Raiu.

Kaminari is heavily proficient in weapon-based combat, and lightning elemental attacks. She has her own personal breathing style in the works that can implement many of Gyuki's abilities, allowing it to stand out. The synergy is there, but from a narrative perspective, I think the interactions between a Samurai - who is also an experienced slayer of yokai - and a demon would make for a an interesting development in Kaminari as a character, and unique dialogue between the two.

If you are chosen, would you like a sealing event or just to have it added to your profile with a description of the event in your bio?
A sealing event, preferably.

How active are you?
I'm online at least once or twice a day, if not posting here, in another guild or working on side things for my characters here

If chosen, how active will you be with your jinchuuriki?
The same as I am now, if not more with the current arc going on or as needed.

What contributions will your jinchuuriki make to advancing the guild's activity and plot?
Taking part in the plots involving the jinchuriki and the main story. I think the idea of a samurai jinchuriki will create plenty of plot opportunities to involve the hidden villages more with Zaishin City, and bridge the relations between Shinobi and Samurai, which appeared to be somewhat of a task after the Samurai Invasion Arc. A samurai jinchuriki is unheard of, and strays far from their cultures and traditions (Zaishin) that could drastically change their way of life as a nation. Kaminari still has her own personal arc to go through, which doesn't necessarily involve Gyuki at the moment, but can be heavily influenced by his presence.

What have you done to earn this demon?
I'm not sure I understand this question, but it's really up to the mods, I suppose. I just do my best to be active and make role play fun.

Sleepy Senpai

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff