Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:00 pm
Welcome!

Hello! This is a plot thread of plotness, where I'd like to throw out some ideas for RP. Feel free to post in here or message me directly, I don't mind either way.

I do work full time, roughly 50-60 hours a week, but I will try to be as active as possible, and I usually try to reply to an RP at least once every couple of days if not sooner. I definitely prefer guild RP, as it's much easier for me to keep track of it.

If none of these plots strike your fancy, please feel free to suggest one! I am very open to trying just about anything. xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:01 pm
Stormborn Plots!

Quote:
User Image Brandr: A stormborn reaver with ambitions to rise to the captain rank. For many years Brandr was captain Don's right hand reaver, but recently he'd noticed a startling change in his usually level-headed captain. Don had become overly violent and vicious, even to his own reavers and other members of the stormborn. It was ultimately Brandr's confrontation with Don that drove his ex-captain to leave the stormborn, and to this day Brandr is still unsure how he feels about it. Don was not the same lion he had gone a-viking with so many years ago. Now he's taken this experience and turned his attention to obtaining the captain rank for himself. He has a somewhat traditional mindset but can be persuaded to consider other ideas and opinions.

Needs: Viking RPs! He has 2 viking RPs outside of the pride already, but he either needs 3 more, or 2 more (with one being where he is elected captain when the band's captain dies.)

A Fling: Brandr has 7 complete, breeding length RPs. I would like for him to fling once before he takes a wife. Can be from within the pride or outside of it, as he's a reaver and can travel.

Quote:
User Image Sanna: She is a fiery lioness with a passion for fighting and sharpening her combat skills. That has become difficult with the pride's current view of womenfolk, but Sanna is determined to prove them wrong and work her way up to valkyrie. But first, she needs to become a shield maiden! Sanna knows that she has her work cut out for her, but her determination and desire to prove her worth as a fighter has driven her into a single-minded obsession. Sanna is not currently looking for flings or a husband, as she feels like they may drag her down from her goals.

Needs: 5 winning duel RPs to become a shield maiden. Sanna welcomes all challengers!

Duel Counter: 0/5 wins

Quote:
User Image Bera: The daughter of priestess Susu, and Raiden, the God of Thunder. Bera is a born seer and has spent her life among the priestesses of the stormborn as a little helper and learning their rituals and ways. She's a quiet girl, some would almost say shy, but she is confident in herself and her abilities. Bera has a calmness about her that extends to every aspect of her life, and she does not easily give into her passions. Bera has finally decided to try her paw at following in her mother's footsteps and becoming a priestess herself. She will eventually become the wife of Brandr, once he obtains his captain rank.

Needs: General RP, and 1 RP with a current priestess to show her apprenticeship.

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:01 pm
Tani'Ajiri Plots!

Quote:
User Image Bamba: A ranger in the Tani'Ajiri. Bamba was born into and was raised in the Bonelands pride before he was kicked out when his adult mane grew in. Through happy circumstance, he found his mom and aunt wandering the roguelands and invited them to join his new pride so they could be a family together. Bamba loves his family and tries to spend as much time with them as possible, but is often called away to complete bounty hunting contracts outside of the pride. He's a tall male with a lean, athletic frame that he keeps in shape by sparring with the mercenaries. He can be a little stubborn at times, as that's a trait he's gotten from his mother (Damu), but his heart is usually in the right place. He doesn't like the ones he loves to get hurt, so he tends to take a lot of responsibility on himself to make sure they're comfortable.

Needs: General RP, as Bamba is a ranger and can travel well outside of pridal borders. Also a mate/fling plot to show this pretty boy some love.

Fling/Mate: Bamba has 4 complete, breeding length RPs. He does swing both ways but he is more likely to take a permanent male mate as that is his preference. If he is able to find a male mate who was willing to join the Tani'Ajiri to be with him, he'd be willing to fling with a female so they could raise cubs together. That being said, he is not opposed to simply flinging with a female, or taking a female mate! (Lioness, leopard, cheetah, or fertile hybrid are all welcome.)

Quote:
User Image Sitha: He's a lover, not a fighter! He'd much rather talk his way out of a dangerous situation than get his claws dirty, but he will if he has to. He's just not very good at it. Sitha is an ex-stormborn, who left the pride after he got into trouble with a reaver for sleeping with his wife. That being said, he has not learned his lesson. He's a lady's man who is very good at reading social situations and can often times spin the encounter into his favor. He's definitely on the vain side, and he appreciates physical beauty over charm or personality. He's secretly insecure about himself and his own self-value and he tends to overcompensate by surrounding himself with beautiful things and women.

Needs: General RP. The Tani'Ajiri is open to visitors, so they could be rogues. A fling or mate plot to help drive some character development.

Fling/Mate: Sitha has 2 complete, breeding length RPs. He loves lionesses and enjoys romancing and courting them. Sometimes these flings last a couple of days, sometimes much longer, but so far Sitha has loved and left them all. He's certainly open to more flings, but I'm also willing to work out a mate plot if someone wants to try and claim him as their own. If you'd like a mate plot, I would ask that they join the Tani'Ajiri to be with him.

Quote:
User Image Jua'Kali: A healer in the Tani'Ajiri. Jua has had many names and many homes throughout his lifetime, but he's always managed to find a reason to move on to the next thing before completely settling in. He's a grouch with a terrible bed-side manner, but he's also older and wasn't always like this. In his younger years he was quite the pleasant fellow with a genuine desire to do good and help those around him. Life has made him bitter, and he's built walls around his true feelings to keep others at bay. Ever since joining the Tani'Ajiri these walls have slowly started to crumble as he's realized he's simply an old lion whose lonely and afraid of dying alone. It's not an easy thing for him to swallow, but he's trying, it's just difficult to tear down the defenses he's built up over the years.

Needs: General RP to get more in touch with his healing side and move past his bitterness. A mate plot.

Mate: Jua has 4 completed, breeding length RPs and I would like to find a mate for him who would be willing to join him in the Tani'Ajiri. Romance is something he's put off for most of his life, as he's felt like he's never had time for it. Now that he's older, he's realized he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life alone. Perhaps an older lioness who is just as lonely as he is and is willing to look past his veneer of grouchiness into the soft soul he really is on the inside.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:03 pm
Misc. Pride Plots!

Quote:
User Image Xuba: She is a seer, but she has led a quiet life within the pride. Xuba is a calm, caring lioness who has lived in the pridelands all her life but hasn't really experienced anything that life has to offer. Recent events over the years have sort of shaken her a little bit, and she's realized she needs to start taking an active role in the pride and her life as a whole, before it completely passes her by. She's a bit shy, but her heart is big, and she is kind to those around her. She also has a particular fondness for cubs and quite enjoys silly conversations.

Needs: General RP, to make some pridelander friends!

Mate: I would also like to find Xuba a mate, someone that can bring some hope and adventure into her life. They will need to be a member of the pridelands, as I do not want to take her away from her home.

Quote:
User Image Chazama: An umzingeli of the Bonelands pride. In her youth she was a daydreamer, and would often butt heads with her mother, Dina; but now that she's grown, she has matured into a responsible member of the pride. She's a progressive member of the pride and was one of the first to embrace sparing at the outpost with the Firekin. To this day, she still enjoys blowing off steam at the outpost, but her pride duties come first and more often than not that means long days of hunting with no energy left to spar with the red giants. She's typically an energetic lioness, with confidence and a go-getter attitude to boot. In recent events, she worries about her mother's health more and more, and is struggling to cope with the idea of one day losing Dina.

Needs: Event RP for the current Bonelands 'the vanishing' event. Hit me up if you're interested, I'll be happy to start something!

Quote:
User Image Imani: A young lioness who is a herder in the Suzat pride. She’s a born hobbit, with a happy attitude and a kind heart. She loves company and small talk, and is quite fond of the pride’s many parties. This sweetheart longs for a big family that she can bring together for lazy afternoons and warm nights of snuggling. She does take her job rather seriously, and believes that a good days work makes the restful nights even sweeter.

Needs: General pride RP, and family RP.

Mate: I would like to find her a mate in the Suzat pride, or a rogue willing to join to be with her. Preferably a naturally colored male that can strike up a fun romance for her.

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100