Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Orion & Vespera's Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:51 pm
Orion and Vespera's Flat

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

From top to bottom, left to right: Entry/Kitchen, Living Area, Orion's Room, Office(and view to main area from inside office), Bathroom, Vespera's Room

Located on the second floor of The Silver Bullet Tavern in Hogsmeade, Scotland.
The flat is accessed by stairs from inside the tavern.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:26 pm
Residents:
Orion Lane
Home | Silver Bullet | Mum's | Wolfing Around

Vespera Salazar
Home | St. Mungo's | With Friends | Plotting Pranks  

Trickblues

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:55 pm
- The flat is located on the second floor of The Silver Bullet Tavern. It is accessed from the stairs inside the tavern. There is a locked door on the first floor that prevents guests from entering.

- Floo access is the same as The Silver Bullet, leading to the fireplace downstairs. Family & friends are informed in case of visiting where the key is hidden.

- The wooden door closest to the kitchen is Vespera's room. The door to the left of it is the bathroom.

- Beyond Vespera's room there is a small hallway that leads to an empty third bedroom. This room is currently used as storage for Vespera's collection of medical dummies. There's a lot. It's only creepy if you go in at night, maybe.

Pets:

Lyra - Vespera's Crup she won at the Fantastic Beasts Festival during her Hogwarts years. She has been trained to growl at those who dare to mock Vespera's height.

Odin - A Sarloos Wolfdog Orion adopted during his years in London. He enjoys lounging on a bed in the tavern, greeting the guests. He's an excellent guard dog and doesn't take lightly to any threats in the tavern.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃User Image
Slytherin Alumna~ 26 Years old

▬▬"A healer is someone who seeks to be the light"▬▬

Vespera Salazar had been living with Rion Lane since the late summer of 2049. It had already been over 7 years of their living arrangements, Yes being Rion's roommate that is. He was gracious enough to let her lease a room, once she had gotten very drunk and spilt her guts (both figuratively and literally) to his bar tender, Sawyer. She had needed a place to stay while in training with St. Mungos, and had enjoyed being able to be near Aidene when she was in school.

Except, Aidene and Vespera broke up in December 2050, a mutual agreement. Ves tried to keep their relationship going, but it was hard when one of you was working, the other still a student and being a vampire didn't help much. The two girls still saw each other frequently, Aidene was married into the Lane family after all (her father being married to Rion's mom. Aidene hadn't ACTUALLY married a Lane).

Then a. few months later, the downfall started. In February of 2051, Vespera and Rion got super drunk. They had been playing a game, with the stakes of the game being every time you said the word “Loser” you had to take a shot. This became their new favorite past-time, and they often ended the night drunk, and woke up the next morning asleep next to each other.

The following night, they did it again. Until eventually they wouldn't be drinking to be having relations together, they would just come home at night and be chatting and one thing leading to another. Ves and Rion? They were best friends, but friends with benefits. Alot of benefits. Ves had her own room at Rion's, but she ended up spending more time in Rion's bed than her own. Whenever someone would say her and Rion were a cute couple, she would deny it - they both only saw each other as friends.

Mid January 2057 - Ves had too much to drink she was sure of it. She had woken up puking, and groaned. She had only had a few glasses of wine. Maybe she had some sort of stomach bug? She was a healer, she surely could have picked something up from st. mungos. She took the day off of work, but as the. day progressed she began looking around her home...that wasn't her home.

Rion had mentioned to Sawyer that he liked a girl, or that's what Sawyer had made it seem like while they were chatting one day. Ves knew she was the one holding Rion back, he would never want to hurt her by ending their arrangements, and she wouldn't be hurt by It, no he deserved someone in his life, someone permanent. That night was the full moon, she didn't have relations with Rion that night, he was too hairy for comfort. But a few days after he had a chance to recover, Ves knew she had to go.

She went out and got some packing boxes, and began packing her stuff in her room, leaving the door open. She was desperately. trying to think of what she could say to Rion, make him realize it was her fault she was leaving not his. He deserved someone better than her, someone who he could love romantically, not just platonically. Someone he could love, like she had loved him all these years.

▬▬ "that she wishes she had in her darkest moments." ▬▬

Where: The Flat, in her room
With Whom: No one
Thinking about: Lyra is going to be heartbroken
Vespera Description: Short 4'9", blond hair, green eyes
Wearing: t-shirt, bright green pajama pants

Trickblues

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:50 am
User Image
User Image
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh-ooh
The way that things have been, oh-ooh

User Image

Halfblood Squib | 27 Years Old | Owner - The Silver Bullet Tavern
Registered Werewolf | Former Blood Oath Pack

Winter 2058 The flat above the tavern With: Vespera
Wearing: In picture Status: What?????????

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Vespera Salazar had a way of turning Rion’s life upside down, to the point he was sure it must have been a regular hobby of hers. He never would have thought his little brother’s mischievous crush would have made such an impact. It was obvious at the time Jonah—-well over ten years ago now—was smitten, and Vespera just as much. After their initial late-night meeting she wrote Orion letters, asking for information and ideas for pranks. Rion was happy to oblige. After all, it wasn’t easy to cause his brother grief from a distance. The woes of being a squib.

As time passed, they forged a friendship of their own as proper pen pals. Orion never expected to get so attached. He never expected Vespera would be able to wreck him so completely, either.

She hadn’t minded that he was a squib, but a werewolf? He thought he might be able to confide in her, but he had been sorely mistaken. A dog. A mutt. Suddenly he was no longer Orion, that person cast so quickly to the side as if he’d never mattered at all. “She’s sorry,” Jonah claimed. “She didn’t mean it.” Then, “She doesn’t know better.” Well, neither did the rest of wizarding society, evidently. To hell with them. He had his family and his pack, and that was all he would ever need.

It took years of effort and support from the right people before Orion felt comfortable in his own skin again. Crossing paths with Vespera became cordial at best, awkward at worst. Mostly the latter. She often looked like she had something to say. Rion had questions of his own. Neither of them found their voices, and he had begun to think this feeling of estrangement was the best they would ever get.

His world flipped again. One day Vespera walked into his tavern, and she never left; just like the first time. It was easier than expected to pick up right where they’d left off. They would laugh and fight. Rion made sure she took care of herself through strenuous healer training. She nursed him back to health after an accident on the full moon. Everything was fine, until they wound up in bed together. His life was turned upside down once more as he found himself falling for her completely.

Commitment was hard. Orion was over it, between his parents’ failure and his own string of break ups. He and Vespera never put any official labels on what they were to each other. Friends with benefits might have been the words once, but after the first year that didn’t seem right. Orion told her he loved her. She said she loved him, too. That was enough, wasn’t it?

‘Apparently… Not.’ Orion thought, taking in the scene before him. He’d only meant to come upstairs from the tavern for a short break between lunch and dinner shift. He hadn’t expected to walk in on Vespera packing up her whole room. He leaned against the doorframe, his arms crossed as he watched her. Despite his efforts to look calm, he clutched his sleeve in his fingers with a vice grip. She’s leaving? Why is she leaving? Did he do something wrong? What happened? What should he do?

Well, staring wasn’t going to get him anywhere, at least. Vespera was so in the zone that a whole box was packed in the time it took for him to clear his throat, hoping to force his throbbing heart back to his chest as well as grab her attention. “Ves, I—” He took a sharp intake through his nose and urged himself to remain cool and collected. “What’s all this about? Going somewhere?”

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
The amount of time it took for me to get to "Wtf are you doing?" I stg.
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Second thing second
Don't you tell me what you think that I could be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh-ooh
The master of my sea, oh-ooh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃User Image
Slytherin Alumna~ 26 Years old

▬▬"A healer is someone who seeks to be the light"▬▬

Ves had thought she had heard Rion come upstairs, but when he came up he would usually say hi to her, she just kept working, packing with a purpose. When Rion spoke she jumped, throwing her hand over her heart when startled.

"Oh Rion, Gosh I thought I heard you come in but then you didn't say hi." She walked over and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a hug. He looked like he really needed one, he kept clutching is sleeve. She frowned, "Are you okay? Did something happen downstairs? You look like I don't know you've seen a ghost or something. I mean - if you did see a ghost you should really be used to that by now, we are in Hogsmeade after all."

She released him then scooped up a pile of books, dumping them into a box, avoiding eye contact and wanting to avoid the question. She sighed, "I'm leaving Rion. I can't do this anymore. I can't put down any more roots here. I don't want to end up trapped in this little apartment, keeping you from your real future."

She stood and crossed her arms over her chest, she wasn't breaking up with Rion, wasn't dumping him, they weren't actually a thing, they were just besties. Besties with benefits. But - it felt so much like she was breaking up with him. She couldn't cry though, she had to stay put together. "It's been a great few years Orion, but let's face it - it's time that we go our own ways. We're too dependent on each other. It's time we just. Both grow up."

That had to do it didn't it? She turned around, walked into her closet, wanting to take a breather where even if she did cry, Rion wouldn't see it. She knew if she started crying, he would start crying, they would both end up crying, potentially doing the do, and she would lose her resolve to leave. She had to leave.

She frowned - she was packing but...where was she going to go? She could probably rent a room at the Inn for a few days but after that... she'd have to go house hunting again. The situation that put her in Rion's flat to begin with. She sighed, grabbed a pile of clothes and walked back out throwing the clothes into a box, "I'm sorry for the short notice, I'm sure you'll be able to fill the extra room quick enough, It'll definitely be full before too long."

▬▬ "that she wishes she had in her darkest moments." ▬▬

Where: The Flat, in her room
With Whom: Rion
Thinking about: Lyra is going to be heartbroken
Vespera Description: Short 4'9", blond hair, green eyes
Wearing: t-shirt, bright green pajama pants

Trickblues

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points