Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sylphh-ie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:52 am
Hello all! heart I'm a little shy since it took a while to officially introduce myself to the guild as it seems the custom here! If I have met you previously in the Welcome to Gaia forum, hello again, hope you are doing well since we last interacted there smile

I guess 3 facts about me are 1) my favourite forums so far in Gaia is the Animal Crossing forum and the posts on the 'Guides and Resources' page. May later read Lady Saxophone's CSS Bookshelf as it seems jam-packed with so much content about profile design! Feel free to link me to other cool guides you personally use.
2) Hope to soon visit a cat cafe this week or next week w family as I'm incredibly fond of cats but can't own one (...yet)
3) Autumn is my favourite season (comfortable temperature, fresh cold breeze and enjoyable enough to go for a walk)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:58 pm
Hello! I actually use alot of the guides here in the guild, Darkness and Wings posted one about using coloured fonts that I refer to, and JoyRose posts helpful stuff about gold making .. They and alot more are under the Resources section here in NSTG wink  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sylphh-ie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:28 am
FaereFae
Hello! I actually use alot of the guides here in the guild, Darkness and Wings posted one about using coloured fonts that I refer to, and JoyRose posts helpful stuff about gold making .. They and alot more are under the Resources section here in NSTG wink

Just finished reading one of JoyRose's posts, it was awesome! There was a lot I didn't know, including the coloured fonts. Thanks for linking me to this stuff 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:30 pm
sylphh-ie
FaereFae

Just finished reading one of JoyRose's posts, it was awesome! There was a lot I didn't know, including the coloured fonts. Thanks for linking me to this stuff 3nodding

No problem! Of course, if you have any other questions, just ask smile

Cat Cafes sound wonderful lol. I have two myself, but I think I'd like to cheat on them a bit to visit one xD  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sylphh-ie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:18 am
FaereFae
sylphh-ie
FaereFae

Cat Cafes sound wonderful lol. I have two myself, but I think I'd like to cheat on them a bit to visit one xD

Aww no lol! I don't think I'd have the heart to do that if I got cats myself! But the experience in cat cafes from what I've seen online is pretty unique to not miss imo, esp the really popular ones in the cities near where I live.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:13 am
sylphh-ie
Hello all! heart I'm a little shy since it took a while to officially introduce myself to the guild as it seems the custom here! If I have met you previously in the Welcome to Gaia forum, hello again, hope you are doing well since we last interacted there smile

I guess 3 facts about me are 1) my favourite forums so far in Gaia is the Animal Crossing forum and the posts on the 'Guides and Resources' page. May later read Lady Saxophone's CSS Bookshelf as it seems jam-packed with so much content about profile design! Feel free to link me to other cool guides you personally use.
2) Hope to soon visit a cat cafe this week or next week w family as I'm incredibly fond of cats but can't own one (...yet)
3) Autumn is my favourite season (comfortable temperature, fresh cold breeze and enjoyable enough to go for a walk)

Hi! Welcome to the NSTG!

Max  

Wing Chun Master Yip Man

Snowfriend Cookie

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100

sylphh-ie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:27 am
Wing Chun Master Yip Man
sylphh-ie

Hi! Welcome to the NSTG!

Max

Thank you! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:27 pm
sylphh-ie
FaereFae
sylphh-ie
FaereFae

Aww no lol! I don't think I'd have the heart to do that if I got cats myself! But the experience in cat cafes from what I've seen online is pretty unique to not miss imo, esp the really popular ones in the cities near where I live.

I'd promise to still love my cats, even if I visit other cats! Unfortunately, cat cafes arent a thing here in northern Ontario where I live =/  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sylphh-ie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:30 am
FaereFae
sylphh-ie
FaereFae
sylphh-ie
FaereFae

I'd promise to still love my cats, even if I visit other cats! Unfortunately, cat cafes arent a thing here in northern Ontario where I live =/

Aw shame, I myself have to travel miles away before I can even arrive at one of them in the UK. Hopefully they open one in Ontario near where you live though 3nodding They tend to be great places to be in when you want to interact with well-looked-after rescue cats most of the time. I heard some eventually find their forever homes too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:22 pm
sylphh-ie
FaereFae
sylphh-ie
FaereFae
sylphh-ie
FaereFae

Aw shame, I myself have to travel miles away before I can even arrive at one of them in the UK. Hopefully they open one in Ontario near where you live though 3nodding They tend to be great places to be in when you want to interact with well-looked-after rescue cats most of the time. I heard some eventually find their forever homes too.

Aw. and it sounds like a great way to socialize them too! I think the closest we have would be to visit the local shelter here, volunteers do, to help socialize the rescues. My brother got two of his kitties from there smile  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sylphh-ie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:33 am
FaereFae
sylphh-ie
FaereFae
sylphh-ie
FaereFae

Aw. and it sounds like a great way to socialize them too! I think the closest we have would be to visit the local shelter here, volunteers do, to help socialize the rescues. My brother got two of his kitties from there smile

That's awesome! I should seriously visit my local shelter, now that I think about it! Hoping to adopt a cat from there in the future anyways xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:26 pm
sylphh-ie
FaereFae
sylphh-ie
FaereFae
sylphh-ie
FaereFae

That's awesome! I should seriously visit my local shelter, now that I think about it! Hoping to adopt a cat from there in the future anyways xd

Yes! And then you would really get to know your new little furbaby before adoption by visiting her/him several times smile  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

11smokey29

Adventuring Star

13,415 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:12 pm
sylphh-ie

Welcome fellow cat-lover! I currently have 3 but have had 6 before! They tend to just come out of nowhere! lol cat_ninja cat_burning_eyes cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:25 am
11smokey29
sylphh-ie

Welcome fellow cat-lover! I currently have 3 but have had 6 before! They tend to just come out of nowhere! lol cat_ninja cat_burning_eyes cat_4laugh

Thank you heart And wow you're lucky, can't imagine really well what it'll be like to have 6 cats let alone 3 cat_biggrin  

sylphh-ie

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff