Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
where do i buy an item not on the market? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroSaphuron

Friendly Bloodsucker

11,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:03 am
hi im recently back and started with nothing i never dreemd i could earn enough to be able to aford a [KINDRED] Plague the Crow...but im resorcefull and got a gift card for gaia from a friend as i have been throguh hell recently. and i have found ways to earn a bunch alone side the gift card. made new friends and helped others along the way. one friend with tips and zero cash made 150,000 in one day. mind u i gift alot so not stinggy but so wat this kin as it was the first kin i saw i fell in love with. ima witch and have allways loved crows in my craft and there beauty. after i wanted to collect all crow related items or as many as i could as i figuresd a high number like that would not be reachable. but as i have made a bit and have quite a few items despite my consistant purging and donating and weeding them i decided no more buying till i can get the kin. i and i saw theres few on the market in good times latly i have noot seen a unlevled one as thwe crow means alot to me i wish to levle one up myself sor the symbolism. where wouldi go to ask about getting this. i know thers the area for kin stuff but are there like known go to threds anywhere so i have a better chance at location item?

links would be much apricaited as im still struggelig my way around the forums. thakks for the read and hope u all are well  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:51 am
To clarify, are you looking for threads about lake kindred? Or buying items/finding items that are hard to find or aren't listed?  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:55 am
This is your best bet for kin related stuff.

Resource  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:09 pm
This thread answers your title and what I think you're looking for.

unlisted items  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PyroSaphuron

Friendly Bloodsucker

11,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:48 pm
Darkness and Wings
This thread answers your title and what I think you're looking for.

unlisted items

yes this is what i was looking for thanks.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games